Sequestered Jury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we get started there's something I need to tell you," she grinned.

"What's that?" I groaned since my cock was starting to hurt it was so hard.

"About the third time that we fucked during sequestration you told me that you always wanted to have a biological child but your two deceptive wives cheated you out of that. As soon as you said it I went off birth control," Eve grinned while her ice blue eyes bore into mine almost like they were lasers.

"Can you still have kids?" I asked, surprised.

"Most women don't enter menopause until 51 or 52 and in my family's history it's much later. My mother gave birth to me when she was 55 and according to my OB/GYN -- who I just met with this week I'm showing no signs of menopause and am fertile," she replied, this time with an even wider grin.

After a pause because my brain didn't work I gulped and responded "Does that mean..."

She interrupted. "Yes, that means that if you fuck me you might knock me up you perverted bastard," and then again pressed her lips hard into mine.

All thoughts of eating her left my brain in a rush. I swear that my cock grew another inch in length and another inch in circumference and in one stroke it was planted balls deep in Eve's fertile vagina, causing her to groan in ecstasy.

My intercourse with Eve was the most stimulating of my life and I could feel our bodies melding into one. I came so hard that I became delirious and I could feel her body go limp.

I don't know how long it was before we both regained cognizance but when I looked at the clock next to the bed it appeared that we had been in la-la land about an hour.

As we lay nose-to-nose Eve giggled "I think that you knocked me up."

"How can you tell?" I chuckled.

"It just feels right -- I've never felt like this before."

"Have you ever had kids before?" I inquired -- something I didn't remember us ever talking about during sequestration.

"Never had the desire to before; now having your kid would make me the happiest I've ever been."

"Where do we go from here?"

"In case I'm wrong about already being knocked up we keep on fucking until it's confirmed, then we ride off into the sunset together with our child," she snickered.

"Woe is me, reduced to a sex slave," I smiled, and then shinned down her body and starting sucking on her clit.

We didn't leave our room until the next morning at 10 o'clock, but we did have a room service dinner. I never bothered to call Doris. I also didn't bother calling into work to tell them that I'd be late in view of some other information that Eve reported to me.

***************

When I got home at 6 p. m. the day after my life-altering night with Eve I was met by a rabid wife. "Where the fuck have you been?" she yelled, and then holding up the Metro section of that day's paper screamed "and how in the fuck do you explain this?"

I looked at the article she was pointing to on the first page of the Metro section and removed the newspaper from her hand. I skimmed the article until I saw the part about the defendants in the case Eve and I had just juried having filed a motion for a new trial because of a sexual relationship "...between Jurors Nos. 2 and 9, which is the only way that they have ever been referred to since all jurors are anonymous." I chuckled when I recalled that I had told Doris on several occasions that I had been Juror No. 9.

When I skimmed the next paragraph of the article I was happy to see that Judge Benson had denied the motion for a new trial "...after interrogating the jurors involved."

Apparently Doris didn't take it well when I said "Where I was last night was trying to impregnate Juror No. 2 since you lied to me about not having the ability to have my baby." That was the first time I told her I knew about her deception. The reason I say that she didn't take it well is because she slapped my face once and tried it a second time before I grabbed her wrists.

"I'll divorce you, you bastard," she screamed as I continued to prevent her from slapping me again.

"Not if I divorce you first," I chuckled. Then I released her and went to our bedroom to pack up everything that I could take in my car.

*************

The thing that Eve had told me in our room at the Four Seasons after I had made a record three sperm deposits in her pussy in ten hours was "I have enough money for me and my baby-daddy to live on comfortably for the rest of our lives."

When I asked her how much money that was she nonchalantly replied "Around 900 million dollars, give or take 50 million."

"Is that what you'll get from your divorce?" I inquired, wide-eyed.

"Heavens no; that's what I'll have left over after my soon-to-be-ex gets what he's due from the prenup," she grinned.

As soon as I left my house after Doris confronted me I quit my job and moved into Eve's penthouse apartment in the city. Eleven days after our night in the Four Seasons Eve insisted that I go with her to her OB/GYN to see if she was pregnant.

"How can you tell after only eleven days?" I inquired, really perplexed.

"Because the most modern tests can detect HGC in urine ten days after impregnation, that's why," she grinned and kissed me. "But the test is just a formality, I know that I'm pregnant."

She was pregnant which the test confirmed, and which was further confirmed by her missing her next period and having a thankfully short time frame that she had morning sickness.

Six weeks after Eve was confirmed pregnant we flew to her estate in California. By that time our divorces were on track. "I have a surprise for you when we get to my estate," she smiled when we were riding in a limo from the airport to the estate."

"What is it?" I stupidly asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you," she chuckled.

Shortly thereafter we drove under a bronze sign atop a stone entryway to her property that said "Eden."

I laughed. She kissed me and then said "I assure you that there's no serpent or forbidden fruit here; just lifelong joy."

12