Sera Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

 

 

Kitten

Obviously, Gina wasn't prepared for the question. I could tell by the way she dropped her piecrust and stared at me. After about fifteen seconds, it became clear that she wasn't going to answer at all, but only stare accusingly into my eyes, so I spoke again.

"I'm sorry, I know it bothers you, but it was really no big deal. Just a strip show. Hell, we've performed them ourselves, you thousands of times."

"I cheated," she accused herself in a factual tone.

"That depends on what you did. All I saw was some kissing and grabbing. You said something about somebody watching, but you didn't say what he watched you doing."

"No..."

She was acting a bit strange, almost as though she'd forgotten all about her romp with Lynette as a repressed memory, or maybe because she was offended at how I'd brought it up.

"Gina, I can see you're upset and that's why I'm asking what happened. You know I won't think any less of you no matter what you say."

"You'd never think any less of me." She agreed.

"And you know you trust me."

"I know I can trust you, slutty," she confirmed.

"So, relax and tell me what happened," I laughed.

And she did, she actually saw the light. The change in her attitude was marked enough for me to suspect that she was mocking me.

"Well..." she began, taking the piecrust from her plate in her fingers with a thin, tolerant smile, "Like you probably saw, she kissed me. Then I was up on the table with her and her hands were down my pants, inside my blouse. She was kissing my neck and nibbling on my ears and, before I knew it, I was bare chested. That's when some guy, a groundskeeper I think, started watching. I think he was on his way into the back of the house and got distracted by the show, so there he was, staring at my boobs while I could only stare at him."

"Why could you only stare?"

"Well, it started so nice. I mean, Lynette is an attractive woman like the rest of the staff, and to have... well, it was only kissing and it felt so good. Then, everything else she did felt so good too, and I couldn't stop what she was doing in my pants... I really can't explain it."

"Sounds like you were just horny and enjoying yourself to me," I said, getting down from the tall stool. "Did you get off?"

"Oh, yes," she assured, finished with the piecrust and getting to her feet with me. "He watched me."

"You keep coming back to that," I teased.

"Yeah."

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"No surprise."

"Because of my last career?" she guessed.

"Yeah."

"That was a bit different. I've never had a stranger watch while I had sex with another stranger."

"So... it turned you on," I assumed.

"Yes. I actually feel as guilty about that as what I did."

"Oh, smutty. You're not guilty of anything."

"I'm not guilty of anything" she facetiously repeated.

"Well, you're not, and there's nothing wrong with letting people watch you do filthy things."

"No, nothing wrong with that at all."

"I mean it," I said, speaking seriously as I led her out of the kitchen. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of. If anything, you need to loosen up."

She nodded at this, actually looking as though she were considering it.

"And start dressing a little lighter. Geez, smutty, this is the first overcast day since we've been here and it's still warm. How do you stand it all the time?"

"I thought it was time I grew up," she explained rather simply.

"Well, don't you know how hot it is?" I stupidly asked.

"Yes, The Weather Network says a heat wave is on the way. This stuff clears out tomorrow afternoon, then it's sun and high temperatures."

"How long?"

"At least a week by their projections."

"There ya have it. So, there's nothing wrong with dressing down for comfort in this heat, is there?"

"No, nothing wrong with that."

"You should see how Auntie Kathleen runs around sometimes."

"I like her."

"I know. She told me she saw you checking her out."

"What?" she quickly asked.

I expected a stronger reaction than the one I got, but wasn't complaining. She was obviously distracted, re-evaluating the incident with Lynette and I felt lucky in being able to swing that much.

"Auntie's very observant."

"So, what did she say?"

"She takes it as a high compliment from you."

She smiled briefly, asking, "Why am I not surprised?"

"You're beautiful, Gina. Why would you be surprised?"

Her smile returned as we reached the foot of the staircase, and she asked with a carefree tone, "Where are we going, anyway?"

"The library. I wanna show you something."

 

Steven

I was at first confused about where and what I was. A moment before, I was blanketing myself over a crop, tickled by the grassy tips that rippled almost like water in the breeze. Coming back to a much more familiar world, I had to reaffirm my corporeal identity and who it was beneath me.

"I... Ohh-h." she moaned softly.

I didn't know what to do as I clutched her, her legs wrapped around the small of my back and holding as tight to me as I was to her. The dream was so vivid that time, but still fading as I came further to my senses. Slowly, we relaxed into one another without a need to talk about what happened or to wonder aloud, only to hold one another.

For a few minutes.

She watched me getting dressed while she lay spread legged and used in her garter belt, hands still tied above her head. Neither of us had said anything and, since I'd pretty much made my point, I felt it was time to go. I don't think she gave any more of a thought to her bonds than I did, but she called out as though to assure me when I moved for the door.

"I love you...!"

" ... We're okay, Mum."

I'd stopped to say it, even looking at her when I did, thinking she deserved that much before I walked out.

Outside her door, I casually glanced around again, smoothed my hair back and got under way. It was as though I felt nothing, my calm expression and purposeful gait feeling unaccounted for as I moved down the corridor, one hand in my pocket and without any idea of where I was going, but knowing that it would be somewhere useful.

It turned out to be the pool.

I stopped at the edge of the concrete deck in the gray twilight. Thick fog had rolled in and I watched the breeze push it slowly across the water's surface without causing a ripple. It made the world seem black and white, the beautiful garden now a mysterious and foreboding wood. There were three loungers out with towels covering them, and I forced myself into the pool area, walking closer to them while glancing up at the house. At that hour, the outside lights hadn't yet come on and, in the thickening fog, nobody would see me until they did, so I only had a short interval of time.

Still, I hesitated, eying the water's surface from the safety of the loungers, actually pacing a couple times with both hands in my pockets before coming to a wooden stop. Eyes straight ahead, I mechanically stripped bare, leaving my clothes in an untidy heap beside me. After a short pause, I turned to face the pool, then walked to the edge where I stopped, toes hanging over and looking down through ten feet of water, seeing Mum's face with those damned eyes.

I backed away, lips suddenly compressed. Turning, I started walking back to the loungers, breathing heartily by the time I got there. I turned again and burst into a dead run at the water with an angry shout, a challenge to all that stood against me as my arms and legs pumped like mad. Flying through the air and over the water, that instant without gravity above the silvery gray surface beneath me seemed to stretch out, yet I was attacking the water the second I touched it.

I dropped into my training attitude, the person I was when competing in the pool and with Jim Wall, my sadistic Jujitsu instructor. He used to call it 'animal mode'. I hadn't even trained since that spring, but had a stopwatch been present at the time, I'm sure I'd have trimmed my own personal best. After four laps, I erupted from the water, on my feet in less than a second to walk confidently back to the loungers. It didn't matter if anybody saw me anymore and I took my time drying myself off and getting dressed afterward.

"Right," I sighed as I pulled my dress pants up. "That's that for Mum. Now for Kitten."

"You didn't even mention Kitten to Mum," I pointed out.

"Well, things didn't go that way, did they? Gimmie a break, it's more than you ever could have done."

"Shut up. And don't be so cavalier where Kitten's concerned. She's a big fuckin' question mark and I got a feeling that control could be a real illusion where she's concerned."

"That's 'cause we love her."

"Oh, God help us."

"God? You had your chance at him back with Pastor Marx."

"You don't understand. As Ashleigh's agent, we necessarily have to seduce Kitten. Meanwhile, there's Mum and however she'll fit into it, plus Kitten's boyfriend back in... where?"

"Langley. I get a feeling Mum won't be quite such a problem for us anymore and, as for this boyfriend, he might just be something Kitten's made up to cover her lesbo thing with Gina."

"Then, what about Gina?"

"What about her?"

"I don't want to see her get hurt."

"You saw Kitten during the family meeting," I reminded while I began buttoning my shirt from the bottom up. "And you remember how we found Gina last night; we had to put her right again. For all we know, that's why Kitten punched us in the gut."

"Geez... I never thought of that."

"Well, I notice you don't think of much while you're running around fretting about everything going to hell in a handcart. You actually do even less. Don't you remember what Mum told us about how people get things done and how only nothing ever happens by itself?"

"Like Merle Cunningham's railing giving way?"

"Fuck off. The point is that Gina was hurt the minute she and Kitten walked through Aunt Ashleigh's front door. I'll do what I can, but the longer she stays, the worse things will be for her, and it's probably already too late anyway. Beyond that... Gina doesn't matter anyway. Not at the end of the day."

"Why?"

"Because Gina isn't a Burchell and Kitten... is supposed to have our babies."

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod..."

"Yeah, well she believes it, doesn't she? That's not going to go away now that she's been kick-started," I predicted while I tucked my shirt.

"I really think we should gain more information from Mum before moving on Kitten."

"Why?"

"Because those two are having an affair and Mum can tell us what we're dealing with before we get serious with Kitten."

" ... No. No, we keep playing the part Ashleigh would have us play. We'll shake a few trees. I mean, if Mum did kick-start Kitten, ask yourself why Ashleigh isn't particularly upset about it. It's like I told you; something's not right."

"Shit! Why didn't you ask Mum about Kitten when you had the chance?"

"Gimmie a break, will ya? Things don't always go as planned and, like I said, I think Mum's gonna be easier to deal with from here on. I don't know about you, but I'm not complaining about that tradeoff."

I glanced at the water, the liquid ground I'd retaken to complete the victory over my mother as I left the pool area. My casual ease now had a real and full confidence behind it, but my parasite's next task made it hard to linger on that triumph for very long.

 

Kitten

"Yes, I've played lots of times, but I'm no expert," Gina said with an easy smile.

"Good, that way I have a chance against you," I answered as I reached for a couple of cues. "I just learned."

"Oh?"

"Auntie Kathleen taught me."

"Cool."

I passed her one and she asked if I might like to break. Accepting this consideration, I went ahead and scattered the multicoloured spheres around the table with no results.

"What did you mean when you said my family gives you the creeps?"

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean-"

"It's okay, sweetie pie," I quickly assured with a smile, "I'm only curious about your observations. You know I value your opinion."

"Yes. I know you do."

"Okay... So, (ahem) how do they give you the creeps?" I had to ask again.

"Well, maybe 'the creeps' is a bit strong. ... It's just... you're all so different from anybody else I've ever met."

"In what way?"

" ... Intense. Steven really has it, but so does Ashleigh and Kathleen. You have it too, but more so lately."

She took an easy shot and found some victory in the far corner pocket, straightening up to scan for another shot while I asked more of her.

"What about Sheila?"

"No. She's different."

"How?"

"I don't know. She makes me think of the dingo that ate the baby."

I smiled at this, watching her bum in that slim, black skirt as she leaned over the table. Her conservative green blouse was almost the same shade as the table's felt and she looked excitingly out of place as she lined up her shot. She missed and it was my turn, both to shoot and to talk.

"Um... do any of them make you horny?"

"You do."

"(Giggle) Smutty, I don't mean me. Do any other members of my family make you horny? When you're around them, I mean."

She watched me miss another shot before replying, "I'm attracted to all of you, even Sheila."

"Oh. Really?"

"Yes," she easily replied.

Originally, I wanted to use this talk to put a different spin on what happened with she and Lynette, hoping that she in turn would be more forgiving of any actions of mine that she'd eventually find out about. I wasn't prepared for just how open minded she'd be, for how successfully I'd been pushing without her questioning my motives, but I was perfectly willing to see how far I could take it.

"Any favourites?" I laughed.

"Kathleen," she answered with a smile as the 3 ball dropped into the side pocket.

"No big surprise there, either. Is it her boobies?"

"She has this overall presence like you all do."

"Do you think about doing stuff with her?"

"Yes, I have," she admitted with a smile.

"It's okay, smutty. I think about doing stuff with her too. She's hot."

"Yeah," she agreed, lining up for another shot.

"What if she, like... came on to you or something? What would you do?"

"I don't know."

"Would you like it?"

She took her shot, but missed, straightening again to fix me with a grin, replying, "Yeah. I would. Your shot."

I circled the table, looking for opportunity like Auntie taught me, and I soon found one.

"So, you'd just let her do whatever she wanted?"

She hesitated in her reply, maybe only to not distract me as I took my shot. She watched my success at the corner pocket, then watched the cue ball reverse backwards down the table to set me up for another easy shot.

"I don't know," Gina finally replied, impressed with my maneuver but not showing it beyond her facial expression. "She has this way like you do. I always saw it in you, right from that first second I laid eyes on you in front of the sex boutique that day. She has it too and... how it would be to experience it with her... interests me."

"So, basically, you'd like to have sex with her."

"Yes."

"Wow. Um, how about your little kink?" I asked. "The incest thing? Do you imagine me and... one of my family members?"

She was looking at my body as I spread my feet for my next shot, stooping over in my snug, black dress pants. The backless, glittery silver nightclub top I wore tied just under my boobies and around my neck. A casual little black blazer made the short top look daringly respectable, the entire outfit chosen to please Gina without succumbing to her style myself. I made the shot and she answered me.

"I like to imagine you and Steven together. I'd like to see his cock in your mouth... and your pussy. And I'd like to see Kathleen and Sheila together."

" ... Gina! (Giggle)"

Her smile was large, sheepish and totally awesome. The mental image of Auntie Kathleen and Sheila she'd created in my mind actually turned me on as much as the thought of my Stevie's cock inside miffy, where it belonged.

I was lining up my next shot when one of the staff entered. I'd seen him around before, a rather large man of at least six feet four, the rest of his body in proportion with his impressive height. He looked to be in his mid fifties, possibly early sixties, but he looked great. His face was full of the kind of character you might find in the features of a retired thug.

"Oh, Ms. Burchell," he greeted politely. "I thought I heard voices. Would you or Ms. Green like anything?"

"Um, I'd like a drink, please," I told him. "Double vodka with ice. Gina?"

"Huh?"

"Would you like a drink?" I clarified.

"No thanks."

He nodded to me, his eyes closing in submission as he held this pose for a half second, then turned to go about my errand.

"Notice how they call you Ms. Burchell?" she asked as I looked at the table again.

"I didn't at first. I can only assume that Auntie Ashleigh instructed them to refer to me that way. ... Smutty, what do you think of her, really?"

I took the shot and made it, three in a row, but my options on the table looked to be getting smaller as Gina replied.

"I think she's rich, powerful, smart, eccentric and used to getting her way."

" ... Uh huh."

"And I think she's trying to lure you away from me, from your home back in Langley."

" ... Oh."

"Yup," she confirmed as simply as she'd stated her suspicion, but she wasn't quite finished.

"And I have to wonder how she maintains a sexual playground without the outside world ever getting wind of it."

"Um, do you like Ashleigh?"

"Yes."

I missed the next shot as I thought carefully about my next question, finally deciding on, "Do you trust her?"

"As long as I stay out of the water."

"Huh? What's that mean?"

" ... I'd trust her to advise me where her own interests didn't come into play."

"Well, that can be said about anybody. Your shot."

She shrugged, looking me up and down again before doing the same with the situation on the table. She spotted the opportunity I knew she would, but missed.

"Shit."

"Bad luck, smutty."

"Bad luck. Your go."

She'd changed the outlook for me, providing a fair opportunity with a combination shot that I was feeling big enough to try as I inquired further of her viewpoints.

"Besides what you've said about our intensity and stuff, have you seen anything you'd consider... weird? While you've been here?"

"Weird?"

"Yeah, weird," I confirmed, actually making the shot right after.

"Uhh... like what?"

"I don't know. Anything."

"Just how you look so much like Sheila."

"Yeah," I agreed, thinking again of the things Stevie had told me concerning Burchell family likenesses.

I missed the next shot and, while Gina circled the table, I again marveled at her very frank attitude as I watched her. She made the shot, one that looked pretty tricky to me, but then missed her next.

"Back off on your collar, smutty," I lightly advised while resting the side of my knee on the table's edge. "Dam, some of these shots are hard when you're five foot nothing."

There was really no need for the quick, sidelong glance before I poked the cue ball. Without so much as an expression of concern, she'd leaned her cue against the wall so she could start with the top button of her blouse.

I missed the shot.

When she was finished, she looked up, saw me watching and flashed a friendly smile with the top of her chest moderately bared.

"More," I said, before I even thought.

And she did. Without a word, she complied, looking down as she undid two more. Now her bra was partially visible, it's bright red almost as shocking as her behaviour.

"Gina... how do you feel?"

"I feel fine."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers