Sera Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" ... Okay... Um, (giggle) it's your turn."

She smiled and checked me out again before checking out the table. She took her shot as I watched her closely, looking at me with triumph after she sank her intended target.

"Nice shot."

"Thanks, baby."

"Gina, are you horny?"

"Yes," she readily admitted with just as ready a laugh about it.

"You must be. You never act like this anymore."

"Like what?"

"Well, like in the early days. You know."

She regarded me with that strangely vacant expression again, then only stood there like that, not replying.

"Gina..."

"Uh huh?"

"Relax, sweetie pie."

"I'll relax," she agreed.

She seemed happy enough about it as she went back to the table, apparently putting the matter behind her. Missing the shot, she stood back to allow my turn as the large waiter returned with my drink. I watched her spread her feet as well as she could in that skirt for her only shot, an awkward and difficult one that, at my height, I wouldn't want any part of.

"Thank you," I said to him as he handed me my glass.

"You're welcome, Ma'am," his deep voice returned. "Would you like anything else?"

" ... Um, what's your name?"

"I'm Lamarr, Ma'am."

"Oh!"

"Oh, shit!" Gina complained, completely preoccupied with her ergonomically impossible shot.

"Gina, this is Lamarr," I told her with a tricky voice. "Auntie Ashleigh mentioned that he has a big cock and a lot of staying power."

Gina gasped at my audacity as I giggled to Lamarr's passive smile.

"I don't mean to embarrass you," I told him, looking way up to his face with another giggle.

"Not at all, Ms. Burchell."

"Gina likes it when people watch her doing stuff she shouldn't."

"Kat!" Gina protested, finally abandoning her effort at the cue ball in favour of turning around with a gaping, embarrassed smile.

"(Giggle!) Well, you do!"

"But, you don't have to tell him!"

"Well, I kinda did."

" ... Okay, but why?"

"Because he's a stranger."

"Huh?"

"You know," I prodded.

She only looked at me, forcing me to explain.

"Unbutton your blouse further. ... Yeah. Face Lamarr and pull it open. So he can see you in your bra."

She did it! I couldn't believe it, but she did, offering very little in the way of resistance.

"I shouldn't be doing this."

"Don't worry about it, smutty. Just relax. Take your blouse right off, okay?"

With a spare glance for Lamarr, she undid the last button at her midriff, shrugging out of it afterward to stand there in her red Demi bra.

"Oh, smutty. You're... fuckin' bad..."

"I am," she agreed with a devilish grin.

"Take your skirt off."

"Yeah."

And off it came. Lamarr was enjoying the show as much as I was, watching as she lowered the zipper in back and pushed it down with a happy wiggle of her hips. Her thong matched her bra and she looked great when she stepped out of her skirt.

"Go ahead and take that shot now," I challenged with a disbelieving smile.

She got right up on the table, giving us a great view of her crotch, barely covered by the strip of soft red fabric. This was incredible and, at that point, I could no longer deny that there was something wrong about the situation, much like what Auntie Ashleigh did to Auntie Kathleen during the family meeting that morning. She missed the shot and then withdrew herself with a disappointed expression.

"Hey smutty..." I trailed off.

I was trying not to take advantage of this incredible gift of whatever witchcraft was flying around, but the possible gains made suddenly available were hard to pass up. This, along with the fact that I was turned on and wanting to see something good, motivated my next words.

"Come on over and see if you made Lamarr's cock hard."

She hesitated at this.

"It's okay."

I was blown away when she came right over with a self-conscious grin, saying, "Yeah, it's alright."

Of course, he allowed her to unfasten and pull his pants down, rewarding her with a cock that was indeed big and indeed hard.

"Oh my god," she amazed in a small voice.

"Oh my god," I hissed in agreement, taken totally aback. "Auntie wasn't kidding."

It was bigger than Daddy's and Stevie's by about two inches, thicker and with a curve that was so inviting as to blow my mind. Gina stared at it, giggling stupidly and I couldn't blame her, no matter what in hell was wrong with her.

"Ooooohh-h... grab it, smutty."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's not that big a deal. It's okay."

"Yeah... it's..."

Her fingers took the thing with worshipful tenderness, slowly stroking its length.

" ... okay," she finished. "It's okay to do this."

"Oh, Gina..." I moaned, quite turned on and deciding that she'd probably want some help with that.

"Wh- what should I do now?" she asked, mesmerized by the wonderful phallus at her command as I reached for it.

 

Steven

I tracked Kitten by relentless questioning of the semi-cooperative staff. According to them, they didn't keep tabs on us, but they resisted query as well. All in all, I was starting to look more closely at the staff in general, guessing Gina had a radically different approach to that same idea when I stopped in the open library doorway.

"Wh- what should I do now?" she asked.

Her tone was as it was when I'd found her spelled the evening before, that all too familiar, half dazed air of somebody being victimized by our generational family houseguest. In her hand, she held the large, veiny, precum seeping dick of the staff member before her, his pants around his ankles. She was smiling, perhaps considering the possibilities of her own question while Kitten stood beside him, pool cue in one hand, the other reaching for the prize Gina held.

"You should drop it," I answered.

Despite my nerves, I used a firm voice that scared the daylights out of Kitten, making her snatch her hand back in the wink of an eye. Not surprisingly, Gina was less startled by my entry and settled her eyes nicely on mine. Walking right in, I kept mine on hers as I addressed her again.

"I'd like to talk to Kitten. She'll meet you in her apartment as soon as possible, you should forget what happened here and go wait for her there."

She dropped the fat dick and stood, looking at me, but saying to herself, "I... should go wait for kitten at her apartment."

In direct violation of Ashleigh's standing orders, I closed the door to her mind on my way out. My heart was beating fast enough to burst and I could only hope she'd clear out quick before something bad happened. I'd only just met my cousin, had never met my other cousin and had no idea how either would react to this. In fact, when Gina moved to leave without getting dressed, I didn't even stop her, instead drawing Kitten's attention away by addressing the shaved and suited old Sasquatch next.

"You're all done here, bud."

He looked at me, then at Kitten, whose colour had completely drained from her face. She continued to gape and I avoided looking directly at her, but continued to look at the Sasquatch. Without any instructions to the contrary from her, he began pulling his pants back up. He was gone ten seconds later and I found myself looking directly and somewhat safely between the eyes of the Jedi Kitten.

Her eyes were alight with darkness, much like Mum's, but also with the consistency of Sheila's deceptively dark, shining bright, Burchell blue eyes. There was no longer any doubt that she'd been experimenting with Gina, and I had to wonder at what kind of person would use their own friend for such a thing.

"Let's take a walk," I suggested with a smile as fake as my light, carefree tone.

With every single nerve on high alert, I stepped to the door, but stood aside to let her exit first. She finally managed to move, leaning her cue against the table with her desperate eyes on the carpet before slowly walking towards and past me to the corridor. I caught up easily and we walked side by side, neither of us looking at the other, but she spoke first.

"She was just playing around. I hope you don't think any less of her."

"Not at all," I replied, calming a little as I felt some control over the situation. "Ashleigh was pretty clear about the house rules. Just as long as Gina knows what she's getting into."

"Yeah. ... By the way, when you walked in... I wasn't gonna grab that guy's cock," she lied horribly. "I know it probably looked that way, but..."

"It's easy to get carried away here, especially when you're a Burchell.

I gave her a careless smile that brought a slow one to her face as well.

"Auntie Ashleigh would certainly agree with you."

"Yeah... Uhh... I thought it was time we talked."

" ... Probably. Um... I lied. I really was gonna grab that cock."

"I know."

" ... And you're not mad?"

I shrugged and said, "I can't say I'm happy about it, but I have no right to judge. Like I said, nobody with this last name does."

"At least it wasn't Sheila."

"Look, nothing really went on between Sheila and me, y'know."

"What do you mean by 'really'?"

"Well... she's Sheila. But that doesn't mean anything happened."

"Not really," she pressed.

"Well, look what you were doing with her in the library this morning. Furthermore, unlike yourself, I can honestly say that I haven't sucked your mother's pussy."

That put a stop to that, but her facial expression made it necessary to assure with a sigh, "Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not blaming or judging you, I'm just saying that nothing really happened, alright?"

"She told me she was going to seduce you and make you forget all about me."

"She did?"

"Yes," she affirmed, still a bit upset.

At this point, we'd strolled to the top of the stairs and she started down ahead of me as though to hide her expression, but spoke over her shoulder.

"And now that Auntie Ashleigh says it's okay, you'll let her do it, won't you?"

"Kitten, it's not like that."

"Hm."

"I wish you and Mum could get beyond this."

"Me and your mummy know they'll be no getting beyond Sheila if she's left to run amuck in your life."

"Oh, god. See, this isn't even what I wanted to talk to you about," I complained, feeling more than a bit irritated by the recurring Sheila issue. "But, if it makes you feel better to hear it, I can assure you that there isn't a woman who has, or ever will walk the Earth who could ever make me forget about you. Not even Sheila."

" ... What do you mean, 'not even Sheila'?"

"Wh- Kitten, I just... I didn't mean anything by it, would you just take it the way I meant it?"

"Well, you said it. It must mean-"

"Have you told him?" I interrupted in a slightly louder voice, trying to get beyond the contentious mire of Sheila.

" ... What?"

"Your boyfriend back home. Have you told him it's over yet?"

We'd reached the main floor hall and stopped, facing one another between the four seasons as she gave me an upset look, finally replying, "It's complicated."

"Especially now, huh?"

Reading my tone, she asked warily, "In what way?"

"You know. Like with Gina in the library just now. That's gonna complicate the living shit out of your boyfriend; believe me, I know."

"I told you, Gina was just messing around. I didn't do anything," she lied again.

"Kitten... I'm aware of what was going on. I don't know what Mum told you, and you might think it's none of my business, but I've been going through this and I know how people get hurt because of it. Mostly innocent people like Gina, and maybe your boyfriend next."

She regarded me with mounting wariness and concern in her tone when she asked, "Uhhh... What do you know about what was happening in the library, and how could this affect my boyfriend?"

"We all have it. All we Burchells, and I can tell from experience when somebody's head's been fucked around with. Look, I'm not trying to come down on you- I'd be the biggest hypocrite if I did- but I'm just saying that I've been there and that's how I know that people you care about can get hurt. Take my advice and keep it the hell away from them. Tell your boyfriend anything, but tell him as soon as possible. And Gina... should go home."

She only stared back at me as though she didn't understand. Her lovely, dark and flashing blue eyes beckoned mine from the bridge of her nose, but I refrained. Who knew what they'd get themselves into?

" ... Ummm... Gina was acting out of character, I'll admit that, but I wasn't really doing anything. Just... daring her and stuff," she defended.

It was my turn to regard her as though I didn't understand. She was trying to play dumb, but why? Mum must have made it clear that the parasite was a family trait when she noticed she'd been kick-started, whether she knew she was responsible or not, so why the act?

And then it hit me.

Kitten didn't know. Mum was unaware of how the parasite was kick-started by sex with another Burchell because I'd kept that information from her. She'd somehow missed what had happened, the change in Kitten's eyes, and let her go off like that, none the wiser, and I was a total idiot.

Now I knew why she stared at me like I'd grown another head, asking, "How does this relate to my boyfriend in Langley?"

"Uhh... well... It's com- complicated."

"What's going on, Stevie?" she really wanted to know.

"Uhh..." I continued to dither, desperately trying to think up a way out of a situation I'd completely misjudged as her expression started to become demanding. "Okay, I think it's time we went someplace for a drink. A stiff drink, and maybe more than one."

"That's the first sensible thing you've said since we left the library. Should we go back?"

"No. ... No, we'll go out for one."

"Like... what, out to a bar?"

"Sure, whatever."

"But, aren't you too young to get into a bar?"

"No."

"You're only eighteen," she pointed out.

"It won't matter."

" ... And you'll tell me what you were talking about?"

"Yes," I sighed.

"Because I've been noticing some weird things, and I think you know more about stuff than you let on that day down at the garage."

"More than I wish I knew, but not nearly enough."

"What does that mean," she asked as we got walking towards the front of the house.

"Don't worry, Kittenface. You'll get it all too soon."

 

Kitten

We didn't say much in his car. It's not like I was any less concerned about what he'd been saying, but I was distracted by how strange the world outside Auntie's house now seemed by contrast. I felt somehow like an alien, the only other one of my kind in the world being Stevie. After having made a desperate recovery from his shocking interruption in the library, I felt I was only holding my own as it was, but he seemed to have information about what was going on. Besides that, I'd almost had Gina compromised to assured silence when he barged in and I was a little bit annoyed with him about it, so I had expectations, especially when it came to discovering how this could affect my 'boyfriend' back home.

But the manly sight of him driving soon caught miffy's attention, and I began wondering what he was really like. I mean to say, I speculated on what it would be like to live a life with him, to see him come home after work to the meal I'd have prepared, our kids around the table. He seemed cool, not like most dipshits our age, and I loved how he called me 'Kittenface'.

He'd never been to Montreal either and he was just as lost as I was, our confusion with all the French signs also helping to quell the matter that began at Auntie Ashleigh's house. Finally, we stopped at Swiss Chalet. Upon parking, he tipped the visor down and removed two fifty dollar bills that were pinned there before getting out. I followed suit, watching how he walked one hip at a time, a gait of male confidence the same as Daddy's, but with a younger bravado added in that I somehow knew was well deserved.

The pretty, thirtyish brunette server gave my outfit a few extra looks, probably wondering why I didn't wear a bra, but seated us properly and politely, placing our menus and asking us if we'd like a beverage.

"Double whiskey and water with ice, please," he ordered.

Not surprisingly, the server looked him over doubtfully, then opened her mouth to ask an expected question. Except she didn't. She only continued to gaze at Stevie, not asking him for his ID as he gazed right back for almost two seconds before answering her unasked question.

"I showed you my ID. I'm twenty-one."

She seemed confused and distracted, much like Gina had been in the library, but she replied, "You showed... yes, you're twenty-one."

She jotted his order, then turned to me expectantly.

I could only look stupefied from her to Stevie, so he calmly told her I'd take a triple vodka with milk. She asked to see my ID, I managed to show it to her and then she jotted my order before leaving us with a smile.

Across the table, I hissed, "Uhh... What the hell was that?"

"Ever see Star Wars?" he replied in a normal volume.

"Wh- Star Wars?"

"Yeah. Big time favourite of our Grandmother's."

"Yes, I've seen Star Wars, what's that got to do with what I just saw?"

"Well, do you remember the Jedi mind trick? How they could bewitch people's minds and make them do stuff?"

" ... Yes."

"Basically, that's what I did just now, and it's what you were doing to Gina earlier."

" ... Wh- What!?" I hissed again.

"Look, I know it's not the best way to find out, but this thing... was kinda sprung on me, too."

"But, what did you do to her?"

"I told you. I'll admit the whole Jedi comparison is a bit lame, but that's essentially what it is."

" ... No way. It's a trick."

"I'm afraid not," he said, glancing about the dining room, "but I wish it was. It's like I told you back at the house, we all have it. Sheila's different, but she's definitely a Burchell."

"No way," I insisted. "This is some kind of gag, and these people are in on it."

"A very illegal gag, but I guess we'll see when they serve my drink. You'll probably want to have a sip to make sure it's really what I ordered."

Eying him disbelievingly, I finally closed my lower jaw just as our drinks arrived moments later, but he wasn't stopping at that. He thanked her as politely as she served us, then spoke words that made my jaw sag again.

"Unbutton your blouse a bit. Show some skin, it's good for business and tips. Everyone will appreciate it."

She looked back at him, into his eyes and then unbuttoned the top of her blouse.

"One more," he instructed further.

She did it, exposing herself to the point of daring, then saying as though she'd thought of this herself, "This is good... everyone will appreciate this. Are we ready to order?"

"Not yet," he replied.

"Okay," she perked.

Our server walked away and I was still in disbelief when Stevie slid his drink across the table without even sipping it first. I looked at it, him, then took the glass and sipped. I hate whiskey and there was no mistaking it's strong, putrid taste in my mouth, the immediate sensation of wanting to spit it out as I swallowed the yucky stuff along with what he was telling me. However, I still had my doubts and I grappled with this absurdity.

"And... you say that I did that to Gina?"

He reached across the table and retrieved his drink from my hand, taking a gulp before answering, "Yep."

"But, how? I didn't do anything."

"It's in those beautiful, Burchell blue eyes."

All along, I'd been sort of noticing how he and his mummy avoided my eyes, and I suddenly knew why, this knowledge another blow to my perception of reality. Auntie Ashleigh's wonderful, sparkly blue eyes, Auntie Kathleen's flashing, loving hazel orbs and Steven's inviting light depths. Then thoughts of Sheila's abilities to make people go along came to mind, the things people had always said about that aspect of her and my own recent suspicions regarding this.