Serena

Story Info
Black man hooks up with religious Puerto-Rican princess.
7.5k words
4.56
13.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the occasional Sunday mornings in which I decide to run errands or go out, I notice a number of women who are dressed in their best clothes, usually going to or from church. I would find a significant number of such women attractive, but I would be hesitant to approach them, figuring such women would not be open to an erotic liaison. Despite the stereotype that religious women are extremely sexual, I was still doubtful they would be interested in me.

However, one particular Sunday at around ten in the morning, I took my laptop to a café near my apartment to do some writing. It seemed like it was going to be just a normal Sunday, until I happened to look up from my computer to see a fair-skinned, dark-haired woman walk in. She wore a black blazer over a long, olive green dress, but that did little to hide her curvaceous body. She walked up to the counter, hips swinging slightly, to order a drink and sandwich, then sat at a table near mine.

I looked over at her table and noticed she set copy of the Bible on top of it. Normally, after seeing that, I would not have spoken to her, but when I noticed her looking at me and smiling, I knew I had to talk to her. I wasn't sure where it would go, but there was nothing gained by not doing so.

Gathering my confidence, I walked over to where she sat.

"How are you this morning?"

"I'm great," the woman said with a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm all right. I'm guessing you're heading to church?"

She nodded. "What about you?"

"Nah," I said, making both of us laugh. "Church isn't really my thing. No disrespect to it, though."

"Really?" The woman really focused on me after that. "I respect your opinion, but I'd like to know why. What's your name?"

"Martin. And you are?"

"Serena," she said. "You can bring your laptop and come sit with me if you want."

I went back over to my table and grabbed my computer, then took a seat across from Serena. Then, despite it being somewhat of a taboo subject to discuss with a new person, we conversed about religion. During our chat, I learned Serena was brought up Christian. Her parents came to the states from Puerto Rico, and they (and she) believed it was God which allowed them the fortune of being able to do so.

"Oh, you're Puerto Rican?" I asked. Again, she said so.

"I am, though I was born in the states. I'm guessing you were born here?" I told Serena she was correct.

She asked me about my own religious beliefs. I told her I was agnostic, which surprised her. She asked why, and I told her I simply wasn't convinced one way or the other. That, and I didn't think about it much.

"I respect that, even though I don't agree," Serena said. Then, she perked up. "Maybe you just need to find the right person to help bring God into your life. If you want, you can come to church with me."

While that sounded interesting, and I definitely had no problem spending time with an attractive woman no matter the context, it was important to let Serena know my intentions with her were not platonic. This time, I locked eyes with her, preparing myself to be straightforward.

"I have to be honest with you, Serena. When I came to sit with you, it wasn't just to make small talk or discuss religion."

Her eyes widened. "Why did you come up to me, then?"

"I'm sure you probably figured that it's because I find you very attractive. My intention was to get to know you a bit, but ultimately, I wanted to see if you were free to go out sometime this week."

I didn't expect Serena to react right away. I guessed she wasn't used to men being direct with her, especially not in a diplomatic way. She seemed like the sort of woman who normally encountered men who fell into two categories: men who were too nervous to state their intentions or uncouth catcallers. Finding a man who was bold enough to state what he wanted, while still engaging her in conversation.

"Martin, I'll be honest with you," Serena said after pausing for a bit. "You are an attractive man and I appreciate you coming up to me, but I'm not so sure about going out with you. I really think I should be with someone who has the same beliefs I do."

I thought. "I understand. Let me ask you this: how many men like that do you meet? How many religious men approach you?"

With a chuckle, she said. "Barely any. I haven't been on a date in a while. Plus, I've been working pretty hard lately, so ..."

"Exactly. Those sorts of men don't approach you, and you don't strike me as the type of woman who approaches men." She said she would never do that. "So you found a man who you think is attractive, and who thinks you're beautiful as well, so why not have lunch with me tomorrow? Just a lunch date, nothing serious. We can save that for later."

Serena laughed. "I'd like to get to know you more, too. You know what? I think I will meet you after all, Martin."

She mentioned that she worked downtown, and suggested a sandwich place near her job, which I said was fine. We exchanged phone numbers, then talked for a little while longer. Once it was a few minutes past eleven, she mentioned that she needed to leave for church. I told her I should be heading out as well.

Both of us walked out of the door, then agreed again to meet up on Monday at noon for lunch. Before leaving, we embraced, and while it was tempting to rest a hand on her surprisingly round ass, I kept it on the small of her back for the duration of our hug.

I let her go, then told her I was looking forward to Monday, which she echoed, and we both went our separate ways, though I turned around briefly to watch her as she walked, amazed at the sight of her pear-shaped body.

Despite her being a religious, "good girl" type, I could tell from the way her hips swung that Serena was a woman who really enjoyed sex. If anything, since she admitted to not going on any dates in a while, she may have been craving it.

If she was, I would be more than happy to give it to her.

#

Monday, at 11 AM sharp, I heard my phone buzz. I checked it to see a text message from Serena, who wrote "Hey, it's Serena from yesterday. I was wondering if we were still on for lunch today?"

I wrote back: "Yes, definitely. Looking forward to it" then showered and dressed, then headed out. I'd get to the restaurant a little early, but that's fine; I usually prefer to arrive before my date does anyway, at least to ensure I get a good table.

Fifteen minutes before noon, I stumbled into the eatery Serena suggested, and took a seat at the rear of the restaurant to wait. To my surprise, I was nervous. I always tend to be whenever interacting with someone new, especially a woman whom I'm attracted to. I don't show it, but I'm usually always anxious during the initial interaction and first date.

This was especially true with Serena. I knew I had to be direct with her, but I wasn't sure how she would react. While she seemed like she wanted sex, I wasn't sure if she would respond positively to forwardness.

On the other hand, she just might.

A little after the hour, the doors swung open, and in came Serena. While I didn't think she had to show skin to look beautiful, she was showing just a little more leg than before. This time, she wore a powder-blue, floral print dress which stopped an inch or two above her knees, along with some dark blue fabric wrapped around her waist. She also wore some beige-colored heels, which made her legs appear even longer.

I waved to her, and as she came closer, I noticed she wore a gold necklace and bracelet as well. Her thick, dark hair rested at the front of her torso, and shined as though she just stepped out of the shower.

"You look incredible," I said, rising as she neared my table, then embracing her in a quick hug. "Did you do that just for this date?"

She smiled. "I guess you could say that. I always try to look my best. And they don't care too much about what you wear at my job, so I can wear cute outfits if I want."

I told Serena that I was going to bring us back some chicken sandwiches and juice, and she said that would be fine. I purchased our food and brought it back, then, after noticing she was still standing, told my date to not be shy and feel free to take a seat, then pulled out the chair for her.

"You're a real gentleman," Serena said as she lowered herself into the chair and crossed her legs, tugging at the bottom of her dress as it rode up. I took the seat next to her and set our food on the table.

"Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I actually work at an organization which helps convicted felons find jobs," she said. "You know, it's hard for people who've been to prison to find a job once they get out, so I'm one of the people who helps them."

I was genuinely impressed. "I would never have guessed. That's admirable. I pegged you as a woman who was intelligent and kind, but I had no idea. That must be hard work."

She nodded. "It is, but it's very rewarding."

"What else do you do? I know you go to church, too, but do you have any other passions?"

Serena told me she was also passionate about fashion, which from the way she was dressed, was easy to tell. I told her as such, and she thanked me.

"But don't get me wrong, it's not just about buying clothes." She laughed. "I also am a wardrobe consultant on the side, and I also run a fashion blog, too. I can show you if you're interested."

Without even waiting for an answer, she took her phone out of her bag and brought up her blog and showed me some of the entries. Most of them were pictures of her along with inspirational quotes, but there were a few tutorials as well. She encouraged me to follow it, even though her focus was women's fashion. She also brought up her various social media platforms and encouraged me to connect with her that way as well.

"I'll do that. Send me the links sometime later."

"Great. So, what do you do?" Now it was Serena's turn to ask about me. I told her I wrote for a living, specifically freelance work, but also romance stories, which intrigued her. I mentioned that it wasn't a big deal, since I wasn't on any bestseller lists, but I made enough to stay afloat and have fun sometimes.

Other than that, I wasn't too special. I told her I liked working out, reading, and playing video games every so often.

"You look like you work out a lot," she said.

I laughed. "Kinda. I've gotten a little bigger, but I'm not going to win a bodybuilding competition anytime soon. Considering that you're in great shape, I'm going to guess you work out a lot too, Serena."

She giggled and patted me on the arm. "I appreciate that. But not lately. I used to run track in high school and college, but since I've been so busy, I haven't been running lately. I have to get back into it. I just have to find the time."

We continued to make small talk over lunch. The more I spoke to Serena, the more I liked her. Though I snuck occasional peeks at her lower body, most of the time, I was able to remain engaged in conversation with her. We discussed our school experiences, and even what it was like running business, comparing and contrasting our processes.

The entire time we spoke, my leg was against hers, and to my surprise, she made no effort to shift herself. If anything, she may have moved closer to me, though that may have been my imagination.

"Did you date a lot in college?" Serena asked.

"Actually, no." I said. "I didn't really start dating until after that. I'm guessing you probably got a lot of attention from men. I'm sure you still do."

"A little," she said. "I had a few boyfriends in school, but now, I don't have much time to date. Even if I did, I don't get approached much."

I asked her about the men in her church; surely they'd love to be with someone like her. Serena replied that there weren't many men in hers or any church to pick from unless you want to date a married man. The few men there don't really approach women. And outside of church she meets a lot of rude or creepy guys.

"It's rare there are guys like you out there," she said.

I perked up. "What do you mean by that?"

"Someone who's willing to go after a girl he likes, but is nice, too," Serena elaborated. "I'm sure you've probably broken a few hearts."

Both of us laughed.

"No. I tend to be honest and upfront with women whom I speak with, so there's no misunderstanding. I don't really have to lie to women."

"Oh, really?" Serena said, smiling. "Let me ask you something, Martin, since you're honest: why did you ask me out?"

While I was nervous about upsetting her, I also believed that it's important for to be courageous and express what I really want. Something told me that's what Serena expected as well.

"I asked you out because I was very attracted to you, of course—I think that's why most men ask women out, but I also asked because you seemed like an interesting woman, and you are. I enjoyed spending time with you, and I want to spend some more time."

"Where?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, Serena." I made sure I locked eyes with her. "I would love for you to come home with me, but we don't have to do that right now. We can save that for the next date, if you want."

That made her laugh. "You're funny. Martin, I like you too. I don't think I should be going back to your place so soon. But I have a day off this Wednesday. I'd love to see you again."

That sounded great, I told her. I suggested dinner, but since she told me she had to go to a women's Bible study later in the evening, we agreed to do lunch again at a pizza place next time. We finished eating, then enjoyed each other's company until it was time for her to go back to work.

I threw all of our trash away, then took Serena's hand and led her out of the restaurant.

"I had a great time," she said.

"Me too. I'm looking forward to Wednesday."

"Yeah ..." Serena stood nervously, staring at me. I moved forward, and unflinchingly, I gave her a passionate kiss on the cheek. I had a feeling if I kissed her on the lips, she might recoil, but a kiss on the cheek wouldn't be as bad. I heard her moan lightly as I did so.

When I moved my lips from Serena's cheek, I found her still standing there with her eyes closed. I called out to her, and her eyes shot open, embarrassed.

"Oh my ... I'm sorry, Martin. I just ..."

"Don't worry, I have that effect on women." Both of us laughed. "I'll see you later, Serena."

"Yeah, definitely."

Again, we went in separate directions, though I turned around to watch her ass as she walked. She walked with a little more of a wobble in her walk. I stood amazed; if just a kiss on the cheek did that, I wondered what would happen if we were to go further.

As I walked home, I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it and saw Serena sent me the links to her blog and social media. I followed her on the platforms I was also on, then told her I'd see her later, which she quickly replied saying she couldn't wait.

The next date, I resolved to go a little further with Serena. I was actually going to bring up the subject of sex.

Something told me she wanted to talk about it as well.

*****

Just as I had before, I showered, dressed, and left the house early enough to arrive at the pizza place before the date to ensure I would be able to get a table. Over Tuesday, I spent some time going through Serena's pictures on her blog, and while fashion wasn't my thing, I thought talking more about her blog would be a good icebreaker.

That, and she looked good in most of the outfits she wore.

I arrived in the pizza place ten minutes before Serena. I sent her a text message asking her what kind of pizza she wanted. She responded a minute or so later saying she didn't mind. Once I was seated, I ordered a salad, and a pizza with chicken and vegetables on it. My server told me it would be a bit of a wait, which was no problem.

Though she had a day off, I wasn't expecting Serena to be on time. She was probably going to take extra time to get ready. Since she was into fashion and looking good, it was likely she was going to put extra effort into her appearance.

I watched the doors, anticipating her arrival. My phone buzzed a ten minutes after 1, and I saw a message from Serena stating that she would be late, which I told her wasn't a big deal at all. I kicked back and relaxed, watching some more people filter in and out of the restaurant.

My salad came along with a glass of water. I helped myself to some, while still waiting for Serena.

Almost a half hour after one, I saw the doors swing open, and finally, Serena was the one walking into the restaurant. This time, she had a dark pink dress on which stopped above her knees at the front but came further down at the back. The high heels she wore matched the dress, once again, making her legs seem even more long and toned than normal. She completed her look with a gold belt across her waist and matching bracelet on her arm.

As my date drew closer, I noticed her subtle, yet more prominent makeup. She knew how to make it look natural so as not to take away from her own beauty. Her hair seemed longer than before, all of it behind her, reaching the middle of her back.

I stood up one she reached my table, then embraced her.

"Sorry I'm late," Serena said. "It took me forever to get ready."

"No big deal. I went ahead and ordered already. I hope that's not a big deal."

"No, not at all." She and I took a seat, though when Serena sat on the bench across from me, I told her to move and sit next to me. She paused for a minute, then did so. When our server returned, she ordered a salad just as I had, which came quickly, and the pizza not long after that.

We started the date by talking about each other's days and making a few light jokes while eating. The entire time, though, even though our thighs touched, Serena was a bit more nervous than normal. I knew it was because of the kiss yesterday; she must have been feeling conflicted.

I knew something about religion, and it usually talks about abstaining from sex, which is something she probably lived by. Yet, from the way she reacted when I kissed her on our last date, and the fact that she was here now, spoke volumes.

As we conversed, I began to wonder what it would be like to fuck Serena. Would she be conservative in bed, or would she be like a tigress once the doors were closed? In my experience, Latinas tend to be very wild in bed, and I've also heard religious women tend to have strong urges for sex, which likely came from sexual repression.

From bottling up her natural urges for a long time, Serena could be very frustrated due to conflicting feelings.

Once our small talk reached a lull, I decided to bring up sex with her. While I would ease her into the subject, I knew I had to bring it up. The way I saw it, I had nothing to lose by continuing to dance around it. Something told me that's what she wanted as well.

"Serena, you mentioned before that you haven't been on a date in while, right?" She nodded. "I'm guessing you haven't been kissed by anyone in a while either."

She laughed. "I knew you were going to bring that up. But you're right; it has been a while. You know I don't get approached much, and since I work so much, I don't have a chance to go out."

"There are probably a few other things you haven't done in a while, either."

Following a long pause, Serena said, "That's true. But I'm not supposed to be doing that, anyway. I mean, I'm on this walk with God, and I know I can't, but ..."

"But what?"

Serena stopped and sighed before continuing on. She looked as though she was steeling herself to get something off her chest. I listened intently.

"I was so happy when you finally approached me. I really like it when a confident, attractive man approaches me, especially since it doesn't happen often. And when you kissed me, I was turned on. I have to admit. You're very tempting.