Serena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm not sure about us continuing to date. I'm really not supposed to be having sex outside of marriage. Whenever I did, people would always judge me for it, and even men would call me a slut after they slept with me."

"Hmm." I began thinking. Serena asked me what I was thinking about. Right away, I figured that her reluctance to have sex didn't stem from her religious beliefs, but fear of being judged by others. She's worried about her church members shaming her or encountering men who believe in the Madonna-Whore Complex.

Because of this, I knew that there was a high likelihood we would sleep together soon. It wasn't that she didn't like sex or me; Serena was just worried about being criticized for something that's natural. This was understandable. Lots of women worry about being labeled as whores and sluts if they sleep with a man.

"Serena," I began, locking eyes with her, and making sure our thighs touched. "I'm not the sort of man who judges a woman who sleeps with me. I respect a woman who knows what she wants and is comfortable with herself and her sexuality. Sex is nothing to be ashamed of, despite what some people say."

Though she hung on my words, I could Serena was still struggling with whether she take things to the next level. Rather than press the issue, I allowed her to think.

"I guess you're right," she said.

"Yeah. Have you truly been happy going without physical satisfaction?" I asked. "It seems like you have everything else: a great job, a side business, a social life, and great looks."

She laughed at the last one.

"I think being intimate with others is a big part of life, and you just don't feel complete without it."

Serena nodded.

"So, how about this? How about you meet up with me for dinner at one of the bars around here, and then after that, you can stop by my apartment?" Serena's eyes widened. "No pressure, but I would love to have you over. And something tells me you want to spend time with me as well. You do a lot of things to help others, and you live life how other people want you to live it. I'm sure you believe you should do something you want to do."

Again, my date took time to think. She admitted she couldn't disagree with my assertion that she should do something for herself. Not only that, she confided in me she considered being with me "very tempting." Serena mentioned that I had nice arms, which I laughed off.

Not only that, the fact that I was so different from the men she normally associated with: men whom were passive in their dealings with women. She liked being pursued and having a man sweep her off her feet.

"I'm also guessing you haven't had sex in a while," I said, making both of us laugh.

"That's true."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you won't go without it much longer."

"Oh, all right, Martin." Serena laughed.

We finished eating, then paid for our food, then left. I walked her to her car, then said I would see her Friday. Serena let me know she would meet me at the bar around 6:30, since Fridays were a little busier for her. And she would need time to change.

"That's no problem. Serena, as fashionable as you are, I'm sure whatever you wear will be amazing."

"Thanks."

We stared at each other. This time, when I moved in to kiss her, I started at the cheek just as I had before, then moved to her lips. This time, I heard Serena moan. I rested my hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer, bringing our bodies together. She let out a yelp but immersed herself in the kiss just as I had.

When we parted, Serena opened her eyes, then exhaled. "Wow" was all she could manage to say.

"I'll see you Friday night," I said.

"Yeah, definitely," Serena replied, breathless. She took one look at me, then got in her car and drove off. Once she was out of sight, I went back to my apartment to get it ready to accommodate an overnight guest.

Friday night couldn't come soon enough.

#

Whenever you anticipate a particular date, it always arrives slowly. That was the case for my meeting with Serena; even though I saw her on Wednesday, it felt like the day following that dragged on. Even Friday morning seemed to tick by.

However, when it finally became close to 6:30, I left my apartment and headed to the bar. I figured Serena would be a little late, so I took my sweet time getting there. As I neared the bar, five minutes past our appointed time, I saw a text message from Serena stating that she would be late, but she would be there as soon as she could. I told her not to worry, and that I'd be late also.

I didn't arrive until fifteen minutes after our scheduled meeting time. Luckily, I was able to get a booth, so I relaxed and ordered some grilled chicken fajitas and a salad, then relaxed and listened to the house music while waiting for my date.

Another text message came a little after seven. Serena was letting me know she was finding a place to park. I told her she could park in the lot to my apartment for free, then gave her the address. She replied quickly, saying she would, then she'd walk over.

However, she didn't arrive until 7:30. When I saw her walk in, right away, my eyes widened and mouth dropped. I thought Serena's outfits looked great before, but they had nothing on the outfit she wore now.

This time, Serena wore a figure-hugging long-sleeved white dress which stopped well above her knees, putting her calves and some of her thick thighs on full display as well making her hourglass shape seem even more pronounced. This dress was low-cut at the top, showing off her surprisingly round breasts, which were likely enhanced by a push-up bra. Her hair, long, dark, and wavy, rested just below her breasts.

While she had worn heels on our previous dates, this time, Serena wore six-inch, white open-toed stilettos with blue straps, which made her seem much more statuesque than normal. Even more than that, her makeup was more immaculate and evident.

"Serena, you look extremely sexy," I said. She thanked me, and right away, I pulled her into a tight embrace, then let her go and had her sit next to me. "I see why it took you so long to get here; I'm sure it was hard for you to walk in six-inch heels."

"Yeah," she laughed.

"If I'd have known you were going to wear an outfit like that, I'd have figured out a way for us to meet without you having to go out and walk. It's pretty cold tonight, and I'm sure your shoes aren't meant for walking."

"It's not so bad." Serena crossed her legs and moved closer to me, leaving no space between us. "It's a little cold, but I can handle it. And you don't live far from here."

"That's true." We made small talk until dinner arrived, then shared the fajitas, which were more than enough for both of us. Serena also ordered a margarita for herself, which came quickly. The entire time, we just listened to the music, watched the other bar patrons, and enjoyed spending time with each other.

She mentioned that it was good to be off work and finally have the weekend to unwind. Of course, I told her after spending some time here, she wouldn't be doing too much relaxing, though she would have much of her stress alleviated. Playfully, my date tapped me on the arm and laughed.

"Martin, you're so dirty-minded!"

I laughed as well, then placed my hand on her thigh. To my surprise, she didn't shift from it.

"But I'm not going to lie; I have been thinking about it," she said. "I'm very attracted to you, and it's been a long time since I've been with a man. Is it wrong for me to want this?"

"Absolutely not," I said, shaking my head. "Why would it be?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly. I used to be ashamed of sex, too." That surprised her. "It's true. But eventually, I became more comfortable with myself and my own sexuality."

Serena took a sip of her drink, then paused. I let her take a few seconds to think.

"So, what do you want from me, Martin? Are you looking for something serious, or do you just want to ...?"

"To fuck?" I asked, finishing the question for her. Her mouth dropped.

"Are you ashamed of your sexuality, Serena?" Without waiting for her to answer, I placed just a little more pressure on her thigh. "You don't have a reason to be. I think you are an extremely intelligent, kind, gorgeous Puerto-Rican princess, personally. You have no reason to be self-conscious about anything.

"I would love to show you just how beautiful I think you are."

I leaned in, and once again, gave her a kiss on the cheek, lingering much longer than I had before. Following that, I placed a hand on Serena's face and planted a kiss on her glossy lips, not giving her a full French kiss, but still one just as passionate.

When I parted the kiss, even over the music, I heard a moan full of yearning come from Serena. Lust and contemplation were both clear in her eyes.

"To answer your question; I am interested in being intimate with you. I don't believe that I would only want to fuck you; I value you as a woman. I think we can and should spend lots of time together. But I'm not going to lie; I definitely want you to spend the night with me, and I think you want to be with me also. That outfit definitely says you do."

She laughed, then exhaled. "All right, Martin. We can go to your house."

I told her we should finish the food and she should drink her margarita. Once we did and paid for everything, I took Serena by the hand and helped her out of the booth, then we stepped outside of the bar and walked the distance to my house.

I placed my arm around Serena and told her to stay close to me since it was cold outside. I also made sure I walked on the side closest to the street. She thanked me for being a gentleman. The only sounds were heard were crickets and the sound of her heels clicking on the ground.

"We're here," I said once we reached the front door of my apartment.

Serena took a deep breath. "All right."

"Are you OK?" I asked, looking at her with concern.

"A little nervous."

I kissed her on the cheek and told her she had nothing to be nervous about. She agreed, and once I was sure she was ready, I opened the front door, then led her up the stairs to my unit and opened the door to it, guiding her inside and closing the door.

Once I turned on the light, Serena told me my apartment was very clean. She joked that it was cleaner than her own place.

"Do you need anything?" She shook her head.

"Great. Come on." Once again, I led Serena, but this time, I led her to my bedroom and told her to sit on the bed. She did so and I joined her, once again placing my hand on her thigh.

"I can definitely tell you ran track before, Serena. You have beautiful legs. Why don't you show them off more?"

She said, "I have some sexy outfits, but I prefer to dress modestly. It's just a preference."

"What makes today different?"

"Well, when you go out to bars, it's different. I can wear something a little more revealing then."

"Oh, I thought it was for me."

She and I both laughed, then Serena said it was also because of me. I told her I was appreciative, and once again stressed how stunning she looked.

We looked into each other's eyes, and after I removed my glasses, we both leaned in and locked lips. This time, Serena opened her mouth, allowing my tongue to meet hers. My hand made its way to the back of her head, and as I kissed her, I ran my fingers through her long, dark hair.

Serena's moaning was an extremely gratifying sound. To think, I was making her feel incredible with just my lips. I stopped only briefly, allowing both of us to catch our breaths, then I resumed, this time sliding my hands to her white dress, sliding both sides off the shoulders, revealing her push-up bra. I unhooked it exposing her breasts, which weren't extremely large, but were still round and ample enough.

I lowered my kisses to her neck and collarbone, pleasuring her further. Her moans grew louder as I did so. I whispered to Serena that her skin felt so soft, and I continued kissing her, slowly inching my way down to her breasts.

Once my lips went to her breasts, Serena jumped, then yelled loudly. I moved my hands to them, caressing them lovingly. I whispered that her breasts were soft to the touch and felt amazing, then continued kissing and massaging them.

Serena's nipples protruded and hardened from all the stimulation. Seeing them like that made me want to take them into my mouth, and I took one into my mouth, which made Serena shout my name. I teased and pleased one while using my hand to do the other, then switched, driving her crazy.

"Martin, please make love to me," she said.

"Hold on," I told her. I lied her down and slid her dress off, then placed it on the ground, leaving her clad in only her heels and a white pair of panties, which had a damp spot on them. Rather than go right for her center, I planted kisses on her calves first, admiring how firm they were.

"I can't wait to have your legs wrapped around me," I said, as I kissed her calves, then moved up to her thick thighs. She shuddered in anticipation, because we both knew what would soon follow. Before doing so, I took my time to once again say how soft and beautiful Serena's skin was.

By now, the damp spot in her panties grew larger. I slowly slid them off and down her legs, tossing them on the floor with her dress, and I turned back to her pussy, moved my face to it, and began eating her out.

"Oh, that feels so good." Serena placed her hands on my head as I used my lips and tongue to bring her to ecstasy. She went to far as to say she had never been eaten out so well before. I took pride in how good I was making her feel.

With Serena, I took extra care with going down on her; since it had been a while since she had sex, I made sure she would have her first climax this way to better prepare her for fucking. That, I truly thought she was a breathtaking woman, and I thought focusing on her pleasure was one of the best ways to do so.

I stimulated the area around her clit, and shortly after, she announced her orgasm. I continued to do so, feeling the grip on my head tighten and noticing her screams become louder and more frequent. Her legs shook, and with a loud cry, Serena climaxed.

Already, the look on her face was much more blissful. It looked as though a huge weight from her shoulders was finally lifted.

"That was great," she said.

"There's still more to come," I told her. I quickly removed my own shirt, then undid my bottoms and slid off my shoes, then once both of us were without our clothes, I warmed her up with more deep kissing. Serena was still slightly nervous, but she pulled me closer to her, leaving no space between us.

I knew it was time for us to fuck. I aligned my dick with her entrance, then, slowly, I slid myself into her. Serena looked down, watching as my dick disappeared into her, exclaiming as the entire length went into her body.

Both of us enjoyed watching me disappear into her. Seeing my black dick disappear into her cream-colored body made both of us cry out. Serena told me that it felt amazing to finally have a man inside of her after years. I thrusted in and out of her slowly, allowing her to enjoy the feeling of our bodies together.

"Wrap your legs around me," I whispered in Serena's ear as I fucked her. Her legs made their way around my waist, gently squeezing me as I slid in and out of her. I loved feeling a woman's legs around me, and now that I was seeing and feeling a gorgeous, athletic Latina's around me, I was beyond overjoyed.

The speed of my thrusts increased, as did both of our moans. I was further turned on by the reality of fucking a religious woman. As I expected, she presented herself as a conservative, respectable woman in public, but deep down, she craved having a man inside of her.

Serena shouted that she was going to climax soon, and I wouldn't be far behind her. I increased my speed slightly, and her hips began moving along with mine. Serena pulled me in for another deep kiss, then I felt her legs shake and heard her moan loudly. Soon, her back arched and her walls clamped down on me.

My own orgasm was imminent as well. With a roar, I buried myself inside of her, then blasted several ropes of cum into Serena's body. Though my body began relaxing, I remained inside of her, both of us kissing again. It took almost no time for me to ready myself for a second round of fucking.

Before I could however, Serena told me she wanted to suck my dick. I slid out of her, then we shifted positions so that she was on top of me. Grinning, she took my dick into her hands, then eagerly into her mouth. Immediately as she began pleasuring me, I began moaning and stroking her hair.

I wouldn't have expected this religious Latina to be so good at using her mouth to pleasure a man, but Serena gave top-notch blowjobs. The way she used her thick lips and tongue to tease and please could have sent anyone over the edge quickly, threatening to do the same to me.

Of course, the taboo of having this Christian woman go down on me heightened the quality of the oral sex. I genuinely enjoy getting my dick sucked, and having a woman as beautiful as Serena made it all the better.

"Get on top of me," I said. I was going to reach orgasm again soon, but I wanted to do so inside of her body. Serena removed me from her mouth, then straddled me and lined her entrance with my dick, then lowered herself onto me, both of us yelling once her pussy enveloped me a second time.

As Serena bounced up and down on me, I buried my face inside of her ample breasts, kissing and sucking them crazily. Serena moaned, saying she loved having my mouth on her breasts. In response, she rode me faster, slamming down on me harder and harder. The sounds of her moans and our skin slapping together increased in frequency and volume.

Serena announced her own orgasm, then continued to ride me until I felt her slam down onto me and yell much louder than she had before, throwing her head back as she did so. Her walls clamped down on me again as the waves of orgasm rushed through her.

I wasn't quite done yet. I threw Serena back onto the bed, and slid back into her, this time fucking her much more vigorously than I had before, holding her down by her waist. As I fucked her hard and fast, Serena told me no one had ever given it to her that way.

I couldn't believe I was fucking this gorgeous Puerto-Rican princess this way, and that she was enjoying it. Perhaps due to her sexually repressive environment, she secretly yearned for a man to be rough with her. And now that she was being fucked thoroughly, she was in Heaven.

Serena's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she announced another orgasm. I told her I would come soon as well, then fucked her with as much force as I could muster, then once again, I erupted inside of her creamy body, filling it with even more of my cum. Serena had her own orgasm, then both of us relaxed.

I slid out of Serena, then lied alongside her. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Yeah" was all I could say in response. Laughing, she kissed me again.

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting that. You know something?" I perked up. "I've had sex before, but that's one of the few times I've really enjoyed it. I guess that's why I haven't had it that often."

"Really?"

"Yeah." She paused. "Do you mind if I come back and see you sometime?"

I told her it was no problem. We talked for a little longer, then went to sleep shortly after.

Serena remained with me for the rest of the weekend, and we continued to have sex just as passionate as Friday night. True to her word, she visited me quite often, even using the occasional sick day at work to visit me.

In fact, on a number of Sundays, she would come see me before and after church, which both of us laughed about.