All Comments on 'Serena'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
stev2244stev2244almost 3 years ago

Awesome, easy 5 stars. Might be your best story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, well written and edited. Not sure of the importance of the mom angle? The mom did not seem the type. The belle story line seemed rushed. I think if you took it at multiple chapters it would fit better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, but it does not feel like it is finished. Delete this last paragraph and add another part, please! I would really like to know what life has to offer to Chelsea, Serena, and Eddie. Abi

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Just a little disappointed but don't take this to heart. The story is titled Serena and that's what you've covered in a beautiful narrative from Chelsea's POV. A couple of little typos but nothing to worry about. I thought the story telling was superb and was hoping for more on Chelsea and how she succeeded after leaving college as that would be a real measure of Serena's success in turning round Chelsea's train wreck of a life, hence my tiny disappointment. Perhaps a sequel?

Nevertheless 5 stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great up to page 6. Sad it ended so abruptly. I hope we have a part 2 for Chelsea. She deserves it.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Dope story, Cagivagurl. I made a comment, but either didn't post it or it got lost in moderation. This is one of the site's better stories, and one of the best I have read in a while. I very much look forward to your next. Randi.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

A great story. I felt the ending was a bit rushed. Certainly, a sequel is in order.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

I liked this. I agree with Ravey that it seems mis-titled. I'd love for Chelsea to get another chance at a happy ending, but I can see value in letting it end here. One of the better stories I've read here of late...

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 3 years ago

This got the five star treatment from me because I experienced a whole gamut of emotions when reading it. It is very well written and edited but I do feel that there is more to come. Page six was a tad disappointing as I had not expected the break up between Chelsea and Belle. I do hope that there is a part two so that Chelsea could have a another chance at happiness. But all in all a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was so so good!!!! 5 stars for sure!!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 3 years ago

A certain someone has been urging me to read one of your stories, so I read this one. I'm very glad I did. It was as good as advertised. Chelsea's story is one that I have seen played out in life several times. Some don't end with the same note of hope, some do. I'm glad hers did. I'll look forward to reading another story by this wonderful writer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Five stars all the way. I'm not usually in Lesbian, but Randi suggested this and I'm glad she did. Please don't tke this as a criticism, because I have the same problem, but I would have liked some more detail on their breakup.

\

I thought that she might end up with Serena!

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

very well written and a well told story.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

I've spent the week working through your stories; this is possibly the best I've seen. What a beautiful tale of love, growth & belief. 5 stars & directly into my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, why'd it have to end so sadly. I loved it. Amazing read.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Really loved this story; characters so real in a heartfelt storyline. Thought your ending was rushed — only negative, yet still 5 stars. Serena is such a rich character; would love to know how her future plays out. Obviously you moved on to explore other parts of your vivid imagination, but the Belle-Serena relationship is/was rich with opportunity not to mention where Serena is in 5 years.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

Totally agree with the last comment. Great story. 5 stars. I would have preferred a more uplifting ending. Perhaps a sequel?

David_BrockDavid_Brockover 2 years ago

You are an incredible writer. The story went where I didn't expect. But you wrote is so well, I didn't care where it went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really glad the previous readers see and think what I do so all I have to write is Ditto (SoundAbuse)

LOL you used the main Character's name so little I noticed some comments refer to her as Belle not Chelsea. Just an observation.

Anita71Anita71over 2 years ago

you have a special ability to tell every person's feelings throughout the story, you are an amazing writer.

thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comments pertain to the characters and theme of the story. Not all stories lead to controversy.

The beauty of words is that they are not set in stone and open to interpretation.

Not everyone needs to share the same perspective - that would be boring.

(Testing 123)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Given your stories and endings I assume you're either lesbian or bi-sexual. Not everything has a happy ending. Life is tough. Face challenges and move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, complex, oddly realistic given how "unusual" many folk would find it. To all who find it strange, I can tell them (from the wrong side of the tracks) there are more things than dreamt your philosophy...

I get that nobody likes the sad ending to the relationship, but self-involved hyper-religious families break so many gay relationships it's staggering--I know of two that ended in a breakup followed by a funeral--one back in the late nineties, and one a couple of years ago. Reality is not always fun.

Definitely a five star story.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. Thank you.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

This was one of the most realistic stories I have read. And as with life, you don’t always get what you expect. I felt sorry for Belle, but she was pulled in different directions and couldn’t cope with all the crap her parents were giving her. Chelsea, on the hand, is still a fighter, she will come out learning a few hard won life’s lessons. Thanks for writing this. You did leave something at the end to cling to Hope

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

I have to admit, this story was hard to love.

From the beginning, it was difficult to understand, so much of the backstory was confusing and contradictory; through most all of the childhood anecdotes I had no idea how old C even was. The things she was doing seemed to be older age things (did she really steal her parents' car for a beach party and crash it years before she even had her first period?), and then years later, she'd just having her first period. All that intro crap happened in just a few childhood years? She'd have been going through a foster family a month!

The "love story" here wasn't "Lesbian Sex", it was good old family love. But I have to be honest, reading about S making love with C created quite a creepy vibe with me. Not because of the mother/daughter incest (I've read plenty of stories in that genre that are quite moving), but the timing of these events smelled strongly of exploitation of the daughter by a grieving mother (not bloody likely the way that mother had been portrayed). Nor were there the *slightest* hints on either of their parts toward such behavior; it felt like it was "throw in a sex scene here, but mother and daughter are all I have to work with at this point", not because it fit into the story.

And being "told" how the relationship exploded in the end served no point; nor was it interesting since, in the end, the relationship was all a waste of time. Why put the effort into the scenes of her mother accepting her girlfriend to have it explode five paragraphs later?

Advice: I recommend you think more about why you are writing what you are writing. Certainly a lot of pointless literature has been written over the years, but I've never really understood why anyone would actually want to write such literature. Stories have points. I have to admit, the only point I got out of this story was that an unfortunate little girl did grow up okay … maybe. This family took a sad broken girl, healed her, and shoved her out in the world … and we have no clue what the point of that was because we didn't see (or even hear) what happened to her afterwards. She achieved basically none of the things her parents said they wanted her to achieve.

I did not "hate" the story, but I did "hate" the loss of my time for having read it for no point.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

What a rollercoaster ride ….. im kind of speechless, but you just played out a kind of real life scenario so often happen ….. and the angel, the clue for the family, this man this cop this father , a drunken shithead killed him ….. but mom’s tragedy being kidnapped or Chelsea the orphan the rape the fights drugs , this is all s horrible ….. sittting here and wetting my hoodie, yeah it takes me hard ….. this feels so terrible pervert

Five stars , absolutely, for your talent 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

avengilineavengiline11 months ago

The sex with Serena felt a bit unnatural, but the storyline was awesome. If only there was a more “happy ending”. Great job though!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely but feels unfinished

Jalibar62Jalibar623 months ago

Sad that Belle was so deeply affected by her parents' intolerance and bigotry. Also sad that Chelsea's future remains uncertain.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceabout 1 month ago

Serena came highly recommended and it didn't disappoint...

One hell of an emotional rollercoaster, wow...

Worth the 5 stars as it kept me captivated and enthralled with the whole of Chelsea's journey.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...