Serena My Sex Slave

Story Info
Short story about sexually dominating Serena Williams.
1.6k words
8.9k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

PARODY... FOR PERVERTED ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY... INTERRACIAL SEXUAL DOMINATION

BLACK PUSSY RULES!

"Very nice. Come closer."

"Very nice, indeed. Worth every penny."

"Mmmmmm... thank you, master." Serena drops her full length fur off of her statuesque ebony frame and sits in my lap, one smooth, muscular ebony leg at a time. Those white stripper pumps look so fucking good on her. Those sheer white stockings. The only other thing she's wearing is the diamond studded dog collar around her neck. She's my bitch. I own her. I own every part of her. Mind, body, and soul. I don't even have to tell her to tell me.

"I'm yours, master. All yours. Use me. I'm here solely to please you. I love you, master." Serena looks deep into my blue eyes and smiles, her very fit legs on my shoulders as I sit back on my white leather couch. She grinds that sweet black pussy relentlessly on my massive bulge. My black Armani pants struggling to contain it.

Serena leans in and kisses me softly, those thick, luscious, cherry red lips lightly grasping mine, her lipstick so sweet and sultry. "I love you more than anything, master. Please allow me to give you pleasure. Please."

I don't speak. I'm in total and complete control... so I don't have to. We both know it. Serena takes out my fourteen and a half inches of pure white cock perfection and plays with it, a sparkle in her dark eye. She smiles happily as her hands stroke me, grasping that thick white meat with such intense delight.

I light a blunt and smoke, looking away from Serena. She leans in and gently kisses my neck, slowly licking up it... very slowly. She playfully bites it, sucking my neck as she continues to stroke my massive rod between us. So good. I don't tell her though.

"May I suck it, master? Please. I want your perfect white cock in my mouth, so bad. Mmmmmmmmm." Serena begs into my ear, licking my lobe, her magnificent, spectacularly sensuous body grinding on me.

"Yes. But you better make it good."

"I will, master. Thank you, master."

Serena glides to her knees, sliding off of me, her dark, sensual eyes never leaving mine. She playfully licks at my shaft, kissing it, softly biting all over it. Serena kisses, then licks my fat balls, sucking them one at a time into her luscious mouth. "You have the most beautiful cock ever, master. Mmmmmmmmm." Serena is so in love with my massive white dick.

I smoke, still not looking at Serena. She has to earn my gaze. My power over her is so strong. She smiles at me, desperately wanting me to acknowledge her. She dances her super skilled tongue up my cock, pausing with her tongue grasping the tip of the underside of my crown. She quickly laps it off, still smiling, then engulfs me. My giant white dick slides smoothly into that very famous ebony mouth. The world's greatest female tennis player bobbing her beautiful head eagerly on me, taking in half of my immense shaft, her spit rolling down the sides.

This continues for fifteen minutes. Serena sucks me off, her very skilled ebony mouth grasping, licking, sucking and dining on my extremely happy white dick. Her dark, sparkling eyes are locked on to my blue ones. I finally acknowledge her, looking right at her, my eyes beaming with sexual intensity. Serena is so happy. She smiles her sweetest, most loving smile.

I cum. My massive load of cock cream explodes down her throat. Serena is a cum swallowing expert. She handles it easily. I cum a lot, but she still handles it with ease. Glob after sticky glob of rich white cream pumps into her beautiful, cum craving black mouth and is quickly gulped down her greedy gullet. Serena's throat works overtime, swallowing fast and hard, but she enthusiastically downs every single drop, moaning in sheer ecstasy at the taste and volume of my super spunk. Her mouth pops hard off of my fat crown over and over as she sucks me cum dry. I love that shit... and Serena knows it very well.

"Oh my God, master... your cum is so devine. Mmmmmm. Thank you so much for feeding it to me. I love it so much. Mmmmmmmmm. I love you so very much, master." Serena smiles, blowing me a huge, loving kiss. She lovingly rubs her beautiful black face all over my massive white cock, licking it as her sweet smiling face affectionately rubs on it. Serena is obsessed with my cock... and with me. I caress her left cheek, a sly smile on my lips. She's so happy. So happy that she pleased her master. She's my woman. My wife. My property. She's gladly given herself to me and we both enjoy that very, very much.

Serena rides me as we share the blunt. I slap and squeeze her otherworldly awesome ass... God, I love it so. My hands squeeze and squeeze on that big, very bodacious booty as Serena bounces and grinds relentlessly on all fourteen and a half inches.

I ravage her bouncy DD breasts, sucking greedily on both, bitting the large, chocolate nips, pulling them as far as I can, then letting them snap back. I gorge myself on those large ebony globes, licking, sucking and motorboating em as Serena fervently rides my huge white rod. She cums and cums, squirting all over my cock and designer pants. Her pussy perfectly squeezes me so tight as she cums, bathing my rod in all that milky sweet pussy nut.

I jump up and put Serena on all fours. Fuck yeah... you know what's coming! I want that booty! And I'm fucking getting it! Serena looks back at me, smiling mischievously. She wiggles her absolutely awesome ass for me. I slap it hard. She shakes it, popping it, bouncing it, driving me mad with lust. I slap it even harder, over and over. My hand bounces off that thick, very curvaceous, very fit butt. I slap it again. "GODDDDDD!! MMMMMMMMMMM!! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Serena wants it... so I take it!

I grab her hips and slide her back to me, rubbing my huge head up and down her soaking wet, puffy and pounding slit. I move it to her winking anus. I rub on it. "Mmmmmmmmm. Take me, master. Take my black ass. Mmmmmmmmm." Serena coos, wiggling her ass for me, rubbing it so damn good all over my throbbing crown.

I push. There it goes. Every fucking fat, white inch of my massive cock enters Serena's world famous ass. "OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!" She cums immediately. All fourteen and a half inches up that black ass. I slap it again. "Mmmmmmmmm." Serena shakes her head with delight, riding out her latest orgasm.

I bang her booty hard, drilling every fat inch of my white cock in and out, powering all the way up that tight, intensely gripping butt as Serena bounces it for me, dancing it all over my cock. Holy fuck! That feels awesome! She knows it too.

I rub Serena's thick, throbbing clit... another orgasm. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" She cries.

I pound her booty harder and harder, her big tits hanging and flopping. I grab em and squeeze away, DRILLING MY GIANT FUCKING WHITE DICK FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER UP THAT AWESOME BLACK BUTT!! Serena can't stop cumming. I can feel her pussy shaking and quaking through the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. I smirk... slap her ass hard... and keep booty plowing her on the couch. She lays her face on the back of the couch, her arms too, and smiles... and cums... and cums... and cums.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOUR HUGE WHITE COCK IN MY ASS, MASTERRRRRRRRRRR!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE, MASTEERRRRRRRRRRRR!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Serena's pussy nut explodes outta her pumping cunt, splashing me, soaking my pants. I just smirk. I fucking love it! I slap her ass again and keep pounding out that perfect black butt.

HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER... FOURTEEN AND A HALF INCHES OF WHITE DICK UP THAT BITCH'S BLACK ASS!!... FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER... IN AND OUT, OVER AND OVER ANDDDDDDDDD OVER!!...

Serena's neverending squirting drenches me. I keep smirking. I slap and squeeze her hanging tits, loving the feel and size and weight of em in my white hands. God, she's got gorgeous tits!

I finally pull out. Serena wheels around and kneels, I slap my ready to explode dick all over Serena's DD ebony delights. She wraps em around my white rod and pumps away, fast and hard, ferociously sucking half of my dick into her super slutty, sex crazed, black mouth. She looks right at me, smiling around my fat white dick. Her tongue lustfully licks around the underside of my bulging rod.

FUCK! I explode. My cum races outta my shaft and powers into Serena's anxiously waiting mouth. She sucks it out, pumping her head on my cock, drinking down the thick globs of white, creamy spunk. I pull out and finish cumming all over her perfect, smiling ebony face. God, the contrast. All that white cream covering her black face. Serena loves it all, smiling blissfully.

My jizz runs slowly down her face, across her thick lips, right into her wide open, welcoming mouth, some dripping onto her arms and very ample chest and down to the carpet. She's a gorgeous, creamy mess. I take several hot pics. Serena smiles happily and poses with her beautiful black face covered completely with her white master's white cream. So fucking hot!

"That was wonderful, master. Thank you so much." Serena blows me a cum covered kiss, smiling, licking those jizz caked lips, her fingers cleaning her face. She lewdly sucks them clean, holding them up so my cum can lasciviously drip down into her mouth. I give her a cocky wink, finish the blunt, and watch my woman gladly suck my very pleased white cock some more.

Serena is my wife. Serena is my bitch. Serena is my gorgeous, super slutty fuck toy... and Serena is my sex slave. We both love that... so fucking much.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Smdh at the trolls

I stopped responding to trolls cause that's what they want, attention, n their total losers in life who come on a website and create accounts just to talk shit about others... If they weren't so damn pathetic and laughably insignificant they would be even more annoying... It's probably that same punk that wrote all those other shit comments so I'm done wasting seconds of my life responding to him... If my fans wanna tell him how much he sucks be my guest just realize troll boy ur creating accounts to read and talk shit about my stories and that's totally sad lol... I'm not doing that to u... U should probably think why... It's because u mean nothing at all bitch boy

DickThePimpDickThePimpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Playa, Viri and Jeff

Thanks Playa, Viri and Jeff... And to Viri's point IT'S FUCKING PARODY WRITING AND FANTASY NOTHING MORE... It never ceases to amaze me that people create accounts to diss my stories its completely laughable and pathetic and u know what?... I'M STILL GONNA KEEP WRITING THEM MY FUCKING WAY PERIOD!!! I write my own stories my own way always have always will... Bitch boy trolls have no say in the matter... Thanks again to my loyal fans... Swagg Pimpin Forever

AndrewsGhostAndrewsGhostalmost 4 years ago
When are you haters going to wise up

Sigh....

It's ridiculous that people still hate on an original and creative writer like Dick, when all he wants to do is to explore his creativity and spread a little happiness to his fans. Even more important now than ever.

Viri summed it up the best. Why bother reading something that you don't like by an author whose style you don't like?

Why not turn that hate into something productive. Write your own stories and maybe you'll get some fans too.

As for this story, nice work again Dick. Keep up the great work and know that your real fans appreciate you 100%.

ViriVirialmost 4 years ago
And your point is?

The same people defend Dick? So what you're saying is maybe he has loyal fans? I'm positive that you are indeed posting from a troll account hoping to create a storm here cause you haven't got anything better to do with your life. Registration date was only a week ago and you immediately went to his stories to trash him. You go out of your way to trash these stories, and for what? Satisfaction that he reads your comments being a prick towards him? Imagine in 2020 with all the horrible things going on in the world and you're worried about a comedy erotica writer.

Yes, comedy. To many of us, these "trash" stories are pretty damn funny cause unlike you we get the joke and don't take a guy writing "Swagg Pimpin" and stuff about Patton Oswalt's character from King of Queens seriously as if it's a Stephen King novel. You want serious erotica, there's plenty of that out there. Dick writes funny stuff and does a good job at delivering the laughs.

I'll gladly defend Dick cause he don't deserve to be bullied by jealous writers like you. So what if he has fans who love him. You are jealous of a guy that 3/4ths of his feedback is negative. He gets a little bit of positive feedback and some fans here who praise him and that drives you up the wall. Let that sink in for a minute. It's been a couple years now of telling Dick that his stories suck. Maybe you should focus on your own writing instead of trying to bully a guy who is just going to remind you that your opinion don't matter to him and then his fans are going to deservedly call you out for being a prick.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

One of the funnier, original stories I've read in a while.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Back That Ass Up Beyonce gives a lap dance to an old friend in an affair.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cookies and Milk Sleepy, pregnant girlfriend needs her bf to help her sleep.in Erotic Couplings
Whitewash High Ch. 01 Mrs. Jackson goes white.in Interracial Love
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories