Serena (or, My Wife's Pregnant GF)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling myself approaching my own orgasm, I pulled out and positioned my cock right above the magnificent belly, stroking quickly to climax. I hadn't asked ahead of time, but it wasn't penetration, and the ladies' eyes showed an eagerness for me to shoot onto the bump that was unmistakable in the heat of the moment.

I held the base of my cock tightly as I began to cum in an attempt to shoot as far as possible (what can I say, I wanted to impress the preggo!). Six or seven ropes shot forth, coating the bump in a pattern of white stripes. Danielle was right on top of things, rubbing the cum into Serena's belly with both hands. I moved down to eat Serena's pussy as Danielle continued to play with my load. The preggo moaned just about constantly, our double-tending to her fertility goddess body getting her off twice in quick succession. Between Serena's first and second orgasms, Danielle moved from rubbing in the cum to licking it off, much to her pal's audible delight.

I finished my cunnilingus and Danielle finished licking her husband's semen from her best friend's baby bump. We were all beat, laying down in exhaustion next to each other on our king-size bed. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was a "Hello?" coming from Fernando, Serena's husband still on speaker phone a few yards from the bed.

I woke up to Danielle and Serena 69ing again, this time with Danielle on top, carefully hovering above the bump so as not to crush the baby inside. My wife made quick eye contact with me but did not greet me verbally, her mouth being otherwise occupied. I watched them intently, jerking off slowly but steadily until Serena reached over and took over with some killer handjob technique. I quickly came all over her hand; she brought the load back to her bump, shining herself up with my cum once again.

They finished after getting each other off a few more times, and we all took a shower together. It was a tight fit, especially with Serena's enormous bump, but it was a great pleasure and privilege to lather up my wife's friend's dripping-wet maternal curves.

We went to a diner a few blocks away for breakfast. Our conversation was very casual, basically ignoring everything that had occurred since Serena first exposed her nipples. Labor and birth plans were discussed; Danielle tried to trick Serena into revealing some possible baby names; standard, far less sexy stuff. Probably best to move on: the hook-up was almost certainly a one-time deal. Though maybe Serena could visit again once Danielle is thoroughly knocked up...

12