The Pregnant Ex

Story Info
His pregnant (w/twins) ex-girlfriend remembers his fetish...
3.7k words
4.55
55.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ex

My name is Charlie, and I've had the same outdated Yahoo e-mail address since high school. Nonetheless, an e-mail sent from my college ex-girlfriend surprises me. Ashley and I were neighbors in our dorm freshman year, quickly became best friends, then dated for about a year when we were 19 or 20. Nine years after we broke up and two since we've been in any sort of communication, the sudden contact feels completely out of the blue.

Her e-mail is short, a few pleasantries and asking if I still live in the area: she wants to get coffee with me if so. We exchange a few messages, figuring out that we live only an hour apart and finding a coffee shop roughly halfway in between us, finally setting a date and time.

Our break-up had been fairly acrimonious, leading to at least a year and a half of not saying a word to each other despite sharing a common group of friends. Shortly after finishing college, we started talking amicably again at occasional friend-group get-togethers.

It's been two years since we've run into each other at a party, though. I've heard she got married since the last time we spoke, but haven't thought of her much otherwise. We always had good conversations, so I'm looking forward to catching up with her, despite the surprise of the invitation.

I get to the coffee shop first and sit at a corner table, grabbing a latte on my way. She walks in the door 5 minutes later, wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a very intriguing surprise: a very, very pregnant midsection. My mind flashes instantly to far-fetched sexual fantasies about what this meet-up might entail. After all, I happen to have a huge pregnancy fetish, and Ashley just happens to be the only person I've ever told...and just happens to be momentously pregnant for this meeting.

Could this possibly go somewhere non-platonic? I manage to force myself not to fantasize about it, but I'm thrilled to be having coffee with a preggo nonetheless. Sexually, I'm into pregnancy, as I mentioned, but I also find it totally fascinating and have loved my rare conversations with pregnant ladies for as long as I can remember.

She spots me, waves, and grabs a drink before heading over to sit down. As she nears, I get a better sense of her baby bump: it's almost perfectly spherical, sticks out about a foot and a half in front of her, and seems to take up every bit of her body from under her breasts down to her crotch. It's a breathtaking pregnant belly. Bare flesh is just barely visible hanging below the bottom of her t-shirt, and, if memory serves, I think her breasts are larger than they were when we dated.

"Charlie!" she exclaims, slapping both palms onto the top of her bump. "I've got news...care to guess?" We both chuckle, and I congratulate her as she takes her seat with an effortful groan. "Thank you! I am soooooo huge, and I've still got 6 weeks to go." My eyes must widen noticeably. She smiles. "I'm having twins, it's crazy! I don't think I'm going to be able to walk by the end of this." I've never spoken with a woman carrying twins before, and I have even more questions than I usually do for a preggo...

Me: "So how are you feeling? I'm not sure I've encountered a woman quite this pregnant."

Ashley: "Ha ha. Yeah, I'm feeling gigantic, primarily. This thing is super exhausting to haul around all damn day, so I'm only on my feet for about 1% of the time at this point. Really sick in the first trimester, felt pretty good in the second, now in the third I'm knocking things over with my belly and barely able to hold myself upright. It's a rollercoaster! Always interesting, at least."

Me: "Do you mind talking about it much, or are you totally sick of it as a topic of conversation?"

Ashley: "No, no, I'd love to talk about it! All my girlfriends have had at least one pregnancy and seem way over it. This'll be my parents' fifth grandkid so they can't quite muster all that much excitement. And my husband will listen to me complain for a few minutes a day, but doesn't show a ton of curiosity."

Me: "Well, I'm excited, interested, and not at all over it. So I guess we're both in luck!"

Ashley: "Ha ha, awesome! I don't even know where to start: so very many changes and feelings and just everything about it. Any specific questions?"

Me: "Absolutely! I guess, most basically, how does it feel to be pregnant? Like, physically, emotionally, however."

Ashley: "Ooooh, good question. Emotionally, anxiety mixed with wonder, to put it briefly. For a while, it's totally surreal, hard to really believe or fully comprehend. Nothing really changes the moment you find out you're pregnant, there's no switch that turns on immediately or anything. There is the reminder of your condition with the morning sickness, which was pretty constant for 6 weeks or so...

...You definitely don't straight up FEEL pregnant until you start showing, which, with having twins, is pretty early, only 9 or 10 weeks in. Then there's the self-consciousness with how many people stare at you in public, especially getting this gigantic. Oh, and it's a major milestone once you feel the babies move inside you. I have no idea how to describe the movement, it's a crazy and amazing sensation."

Me: "God, sounds like a whole lot to deal with. But super cool! How about the twins idea? Extra anxiety there?"

Ashley: "Actually, not as much as you might think. I'll be 29 by the time they're born, so it's not like I have a ton of time left for having babies, really. I've always wanted two kids, so it feels kind of lucky that I'm getting what I want in one go, not having to worry about it after this. I know it'll be hard dealing with two newborns and I probably won't sleep for a year, but I think I'm just about ready for it."

Me: "That's awesome, I'm glad it's more happy than scary for you, good to hear. What else do I know about pregnancy...Oh! What, if you don't mind me asking, is swollen? I understand it ends up being just about everything eventually."

Ashley: "I don't mind at all! It is absolutely true. Yeah, let's see...I can go head to toe, that'll organize it. Swollen places, or places where I've gained weight?"

Me: "Both?"

Ashley: "Ok...My face has definitely filled in. Upper arms. Not to be indelicate, but boobs, of course. Stomach, if you didn't catch that one. Waist, butt, thighs. Ankles, they're terrible. And feet. That's probably the most noticeable stuff."

Me: "Quite the transformation."

Ashley: "Seriously. It's super interesting to witness it happening to yourself. I hardly mind the weight gain at all, honestly. The discomfort, like in the ankles, is more annoying than interesting, though. Could do without all that unpleasantness."

Me: "Well, you seem to be doing well with finding the positive aspects of things I've mostly heard only complaints about. It's impressive!"

Ashley: "Thank you! I try to put the best stuff forward, but it hasn't really taken all that much effort. Pregnancy has been a pretty great experience for me overall."

Me: "How about one of the biggest complaints you hear about: strangers touching the belly?"

Ashley: "Yep, there's always that. What pisses me off is when they don't ask or even talk to me first, they just walk up and put their hands on me. That absolutely feels like a violation. I tried to be polite and non-confrontational about it for a while, but got too angry for that, and I've kind of told off the last seven or eight people who've done it, ha ha. I almost never get in arguments, but that'll do it!"

Me: "What if they do ask? Ever say yes?"

Ashley: "Yeah, of course! I'm fine with people touching it if they're respectful and polite. Without the family and friend excitement, I think I've been getting some of the attention I crave from curious strangers. And I like sharing the experience with them. I find it fascinating and sort of miraculous, so who wouldn't want to let other people have a glimpse of that? When they ask, I always say yes."

Me: "So if I ask right now, I can touch your belly?"

Ashley: "If you ask..."

Me: "May I please touch your belly?"

Ashley: "Sure! They're actually moving in there right now. Feel here."

She grabs both of my hands, placing them on either side of her bump. I can feel kicks from both babies at once, and it's magical. Pressing into her flesh slightly, I'm amazed by how crazily firm it is. That bump is positively packed with babies, and they're very active.

I rub up and down the belly a little, moving my hands in small, gentle circles, always pushing a bit into the firmness. I feel my dick hardening and remove my hands before I'm full-on erect.

Me: "Holy shit. That's really, really cool. Does the movement hurt?"

Ashley: "Sometimes, yeah. Kind of depends on where they're kicking, or punching, or rolling around. It's gotten super tight in there, so they can hardly move at this point without slamming into an organ. I'm not too proud to admit that a blow to my bladder has made me pee my pants more than once."

Me: "What fun!"

Ashley: "Ha ha, yeah, it's not the best aspect, but pregnant ladies always seem to be talking about peeing issues, so I'm not so embarrassed. Just a fact."

Me: "You're so open, I love it! I've never had such a conversation; it's totally fascinating to me."

Ashley: "Yeah...I sort of remembered your...fascination..."

Me: "...I did figure you probably remembered that. You're not uncomfortable with it?"

Ashley: "No, not at all, actually. I was nervous I would be ever since I sent you that first e-mail, but I feel totally comfortable with you. So...you like the way my belly feels?"

Me: "Very, very much so."

Ashley: "And looks?"

Me: "It looks amazing. All of you looks amazing, frankly. Never better, in my opinion."

Ashley: "So you are still attracted to pregnancy...like...sexually, right?"

Me: "Yes. I am."

Ashley: "I think this might be both of our lucky day."

Me: "Oh? Why's that?"

Ashley: "Well...my husband's disinterest in the pregnancy doesn't end with him barely talking about it with me. He won't...he won't fuck me, Charlie. One pregnancy change I haven't mentioned is the horniness. I have been so, so horny for the entire pregnancy, and he hasn't touched me in that way since I started showing...

...The visible baby bump really turns him off, or freaks him out, or grosses him out...we haven't exactly talked about it, it's not great. But I remembered you confiding in me when we were together that you had your little fetish and...well, I think you'll be glad you told me about it."

Me: "You want me to help you out?"

Ashley: "Desperately. I've been masturbating a ton, but it's not the same. And, at this size, I can barely even reach down there anymore. I need some dick. So...yeah...can we maybe go to your place?"

I drive us to my apartment with one hand on the wheel and the other never leaving her belly, which she's been kind enough to bare by hiking up her shirt. It's gorgeous, milky smooth and free of blemish or stretch mark.

The enormity of it is even more striking uncovered. It curves out dramatically from just under her breasts and makes a perfect globe ending on the carseat in between her spread legs, stretching two-thirds of the way to her knees. It is monumental, and addictively firm. I'm fully erect for the whole 30 minutes to my place.

We sit in my living room, her massive bump resting again on the cushion between her legs. I have not tired of thoroughly massaging this belly, and it's hard to imagine tiring of it. Our drive here was pretty quiet, but the questions resume now, substantially more personal...

Me: "I couldn't help but notice your larger boobs, because they're awesome. Has your milk come in yet?"

Ashley: "Thanks, and yes, it sure has! It's weird but cool that I'm making my babies' food already. Tastes really sweet, I found out the other day. I can shoot it right across a room, it's funny. Maybe I'll show you..."

Me: "I'd like that. I've never milked a woman before."

Ashley: "Ha ha ha, I'm sure you haven't. I'll be your guinea pig."

Me: "Do you find it hot? Not just the milk, but the boobs, curves, belly, obviously. You know I'm into it: are you?"

Ashley: "Yeah, I kind of am. I find myself looking in the mirror most times I masturbate. Oh, I haven't even mentioned my pussy yet! How rude of me! I'm constantly wet, it's fantastic."

Me: "Ha ha, I can't believe you've been so impolite, not talking at all about your genitals! So you can rub one out just about whenever you want, huh?"

Ashley: "Yep. My pussy's really swollen, too. And more sensitive. With all the lubrication, and thinking about the size of certain children that are going to be passing through soon, I actually tried fisting myself for the first time a few weeks ago. I loved it. That was the first time, but I'm probably creeping up on 25 times by this point."

Me: "I'm getting pretty fucking horny myself, to be frank with you. I hate to interrupt this talk, but I might like to start something else..."

Ashley: "100% with you. Let's take our clothes off and head to the bedroom!"

We do just that. Her nipples are a deep dark brown and sticking an inch out, areolas wide and similarly darkened. Her pubic hair is unkempt but a nice, curly dark brown that I can definitely get into.

I'm in awe of her maternal state. I see her staring at my rock-hard cock, and she doesn't look disappointed (she never did...). I lead her by the hand into the bedroom. She lays down on the bed, belly sticking up a solid foot higher than any of the rest of her. "Wanna help me moisturize?" she asks.

I grab a bottle of lotion (so glad I bought that 6 months ago, and remembered where I left it!) and kneel next to her on the bed, squirting lotion into my hands liberally. The bump gets the moisturizing treatment first, naturally. Still can't keep my hands off that wonderful belly.

There's lots of surface area to cover, and I explore every square inch, applying pressure in different places to find the solidness of the babies and the softer parts where they aren't currently hanging out. Her belly button has popped out, and I play with it extensively once it's lubricated, flicking its half-inch protuberance gently. Ashley moans softly, clearly enjoying the in-depth massage of her tautly-stretched abdominal skin.

I've brushed against her tits repeatedly as I work the belly, so I move on to them next. They feel swollen to the point of bursting and seriously heavy, the milk clearly having taken control of the breasts. "Go ahead," Ashley whispers, and I use my whole hand to squeeze from an inch behind the right areola down through the nipple; milk sprays straight up into the air a good four feet, sprinkling back down onto us.

We both lean into the spray with our tongues out, giggling. Breast milk is indeed sweet! I move on to moisturizing her shoulders, arms, waist, thighs, ankles, and feet. I skip over the pubic region for the moment, you may have noticed, as I'm really trying to take my time with every bit of this experience.

As I finish rubbing lotion into her feet, Ashley grabs the lotion from next to her and squirts a bit into her palm. She proceeds to grab my (still hard, has been pretty much since the start of the ride home) cock, stroking it gently and smoothly as she spreads the lotion along it. As she continues to stroke, I feel orgasm creeping up within two minutes, unsurprising given the fantasy situation I've found myself in.

I manage to stop the delightful handjob for a moment: "I'm just about there; can I cum on your bump?" I ask. She nods, eyes widened with enthusiasm. I move from next to her to hovering over her, and she finishes me off in short order, ropes of semen shooting onto her perfect round belly. Once I'm finished, she rubs it into herself, applying a white sheen right on top of the the lotion glow she's already received.

I'm in heaven, as cum being rubbed into a pregnant belly is pretty much the pinnacle of my sexual perversions. And I didn't even have to ask for it! We are very much on the same page, and it feels great, not unlike sex with her felt at the beginning of our relationship years ago.

I'm in my refractory period now, and, since she's touched mine, I decide to finally go to work on her genitals. My hand has to be forcefully wedged between her bump and crotch to access her pussy, but she quickly pulls her bump up with both hands to allow me easier access. Stroking gently around her labia, I tease her for a minute before touching the vulva proper.

Getting further down to business, I eventually make contact with Ashley's extraordinarily wet vulva, rubbing slowly up and down with two fingers. One finger soon finds its way into her vagina, then two. She's moaning. Fingers considerably lubricated with her plentiful juices, I move up to start my work with the clitoris.

I circle it with two fingers for 30 seconds or so before directly touching it, then start gently rubbing it up and down. She's moaning louder. I speed up, varying directions of clit strokes and patterns of finger movements. She's moaning more and more intensely. Continuing my clitoral work, I can feel her muscles tightening, and her moans almost hurt my ears as she cums.

She only gets about a minute of a break before I'm back in her crotch with my mouth, going straight for the clit this time and sucking it not-so-gently. I get her off for the second time in two minutes, tops. Her moans are quieter this time, but intensely short and rapid. And...I'm rock-hard again.

Having cum less than 15 minutes ago, I figure I can get a few minutes of fucking in before I blow my second load. I stroke myself a bit to make sure of my rigidity and readiness for vaginal entry. She notices and reaches down to feel it again, grunting softly in approval. "Charlie, fuck me doggy-style. I've been fantasizing about it for months." She gets on her hands and knees on the bed, belly hanging down and resting heavily against the mattress.

I get behind her on my knees and quickly get my cock in her. Her pussy is tight with the swelling, and her generous lubrication feels positively amazing enveloping my dick. She's moaning again instantly, and I'm struggling not to thrust too quickly. I think of the other positions we may be able to try if I don't cum prematurely, and it helps motivate me to take it almost painfully slowly.

Doggy-style gives me phenomenal access to the glorious bump, both hands reaching around her waist to grasp it firmly as I fuck her. She's got a hand rubbing her clit and the other grasping a hanging tit, and she gets herself off in three or four minutes. "Switch it up?" I ask once her moaning starts to subside. She agrees.

I pull out, stand up, and pull Ashley towards the end of the bed, placing her pussy in an easily accessible position. She can tell where I'm going with this and lifts her bump out of the way with both hands. Standing at the foot of the bed, I enter her again. Moaning ensues from both of us, and one of her hands leaves her bump to resume its place at her crotch.

We're in this position for probably five minutes before she cums again. I've somehow continued to hold back my orgasm, so I pull my hard cock out again to go for a third arrangement of bodies.

Ashley rises to her knees on the bed and commands "Lay on your back." I lay down, cock sticking straight up. Holding her belly up and out of the way, she mounts me, letting the bump rest on my stomach as my cock reenters her. Her tits bounce up and down with her movements, but her bump is solid to the point that it barely moves.

The view of these mind-blowing bodily physics is driving me fucking wild, and I know I won't last much longer. "Almost there," I tell her, and she leans further into my crotch, her pubic region pressed against me to stimulate the nerves of her clitoris. Two minutes later, we're both starting to cum loudly (her 5th damn time!).

12