Serena's Ring Ch. 01: Discovery

Story Info
I propose with a mysterious ring and test my fiancée.
2k words
4.51
32.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow billowed across the bridge in front of me, swirling in erratic patterns across the street lights. I never really minded walking on my college campus. I couldn't afford a car and walking to and from class gave me time to think. Tonight, I had been waylaid finishing an assignment and was late meeting my girlfriend Serena for dinner. It was our two year anniversary and the engagement ring I was going to give her bounced in my breast pocket with each step I took.

Serena is the love of my life. She's 22 and just over 5 feet tall with silky jet black hair and large black glasses. She is bubbly and outgoing with small perky breasts and a hearty laugh. She's also a runner with an ass that proves she spent every day working out. Her body is to die for, although coursework prevented us from exploring each other as often as we wished. Serena and I had already discussed plans for after graduation and we planned on moving in together. We both had gotten jobs in a city further south from where we went to school. We joked about potentially getting married in the warm weather and having a honeymoon before starting work. I was fairly confident that Serena would agree to marry me, but I was nervous all the same walking to the restaurant in town.

Lost in my thoughts, I stepped on something hard hidden in the snow and I staggered slightly on the icy bridge. I cursed to myself and brushed the fine powder of snow away revealing a small, but worn black box. This box was identical to the one tucked safely away in my jacket, holding the cheapest engagement ring I could find. I took both boxes out and opened them side by side. Whomever had lost their ring in the snow clearly had more disposable income than I had.

The new ring was silver and glittered with small rubies and a large black diamond in the center. Looking more closely, I could see that the ring was a dragon twisting in on itself and belting fire towards its tail. I couldn't believe my luck and swapped the two rings, placing this new mysterious ring in the clean box. I suppose finders-keepers and Serena really deserved the best. I placed the cheap engagement ring back in the box and returned it to the snow. Maybe someone else could use that one.

***

"You're late again" said Serena with a slight pout as I sat at the table.

"I know, I know... I'm sorry. Taylor had me working on converging our column simulation before tomorrow's lecture. How did you get yours to work?"

Serena twirled her matte black hair in her fingers biting her lip playfully.

"With a bit of persuasion," she cooed, "I simply reset the property package to a non-ideal system and reran the simulation with custom interaction parameters."

Did I mention Serena was an absolute genius? We met freshmen year in our Chemical Engineering courses and let's just say there was some Chemistry between us. Since then, she has consistently dominated me on every homework and exam. It is incredibly frustrating. It is also incredibly hot.

I huffed out a feeble excuse and shrugged my coat off around me chair. As I did so, I watched as the velvet box in my pocket fly onto the table with a clatter. It knocked over Serena's water glass, spilling into her lap and over her dark red dress. She shrieked at first, startled by the water, but her eyes grew wide with excitement looking at the box.

"Oh my God! Jack? Is this what I think it is?" Serena said breathlessly. Her breasts heaving up and down in excitement. A slight flush crept up her neck as her eyes slightly swam with tears.

I had no idea how the box had just jumped out of my pocket, but I tried to play it off as intentional. She seemed to have completely forgotten about the water now soaking through on her lap. Serena picked up the box and clicked it open, gasping as she looked at the ring. I thought I saw a flash of red in her hazel eyes as she delicately removed the ring from the case.

"It's so beautiful. I don't think I've seen anything like this before. It looks like a serpent, no a dragon from a fairy-tale. These rubies..." her voice trailed off as she looked transfixed at the ring. Completely mesmerized, she flipped the ring in her palm and put it on her left ring finger. She gasped as it slid down. A slightly audible moan left her lips and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

She shivered slightly and her arm erupted into visible goose-flesh. She shifted her legs together under the table, rubbing her thighs together. Her neck tilted slightly to the right as if receiving invisible kisses on her neck. Her tongue reached out and slowly circled her bottom lip as shaky breaths caused her chest to heave up and down.

"Is that a yes?" I croaked, a slight break in my voice. Damn this woman was sexy and I was already starting to get hard under the table. I also had completely forgotten to get down on one knee. Serena shook her head, slightly dazed and looked up at me blinking rapidly. Again, I saw a slight flash of red in her iris.

"Oh my God, Jack, YES!" She stood up and rushed to hug me, and I stood up quickly as well. Hiding the tent in my pants, I embraced my girlfriend. No, now my fiance. As her left hand touched mine, I felt an incredibly strange sensation. It felt like being completely submerged in water as all sound and awareness except for my own body and Serena's vibrant warmth disappeared.

I could hear Serena's voice and see vibrant images of myself and Serena sitting on a beach, and then hiking a mountain, all while holding hands. We broke contact as Serena staggered back and looked at me startled.

"Did... Did you just read my thoughts?"

I swallowed and tried to collect myself before responding.

"How about you sit down and order food and a bottle of wine as well" I said, wondering how on Earth I was going to explain this to Serena. What did I just get us into?

Without hesitation, Serena sat down, smoothed her dress and waved at a passing waiter. She flashed him a stunning smile and leaned forward giving him a clear view of her exposed cleavage. "Please bring me and my fiancee two steak dinners and a bottle of Pinot Noir. Chilled if you can."

"Certainly, Miss" the waiter said before bustling off towards the kitchen.

Serena blinked rapidly again while slightly shaking her head, "Okay, so we can add obeying orders to the list as well."

"What list?" I spluttered, feeling my hardness grow even more painful. I was thankful for the table cloth covering my legs from view. There was only one other customer in the restaurant seated away from us, absorbed in his own meal. The snow drove away most travelers.

Serena breathed in and shut her eyes, her eyelashes fluttering slightly. She exhaled and steepled her delicate fingers on the table.

"The moment we touched, I could sense you; feel you. I am now bound to you in more than just the proposal you've given me. It's as if I stumbled across a whole section of memories in that instant. I'm not quite sure how it works, but as soon as you commanded me to sit down, I knew I had to and I could not disobey. I feel like I should be freaking out right now, but I'm not. I think this ring has some sort of mechanism to prevent a psychic break."

"You're speaking as if this ring is a person, are you fucking with me right now?" I said with a slight grin.

"I am not Sir, but I am fantasizing about fucking you right now." Serena said flatly. She slapped her hand over her mouth, her eyes widening in shock.

My mouth fell open. Serena had never cursed in the entirety that we've been together. She was always incredibly proper and frowned anytime I happened to drop four letter words. This was not normal, and I decided to take a leap of faith.

"Serena, slide underneath and give me a blowjob"

Serena hated oral sex. She had an incredibly sensitive gag reflex and did not like giving nor receiving any form of oral pleasure. She also did not like any public displays of affection, and outright refused to do anything sexual when people could be watching. If she complied with this request, I knew she would not be joking with me.

As soon as I had finished speaking. Serena slid slowly off her chair and quietly underneath the table. I felt her hands reach up to my pants and gently undo my belt, fishing out my cock. I adjusted to allow her easier access and took a sip of water, trying to look casual.

I felt the warm wetness of her mouth envelop the tip of my member and could feel the swirl of tongue as she licked the pre-cum from me. I was lost in the incredible pleasure and closed my eyes. Serena increased her speed slowly, wetting her palm and cupping my testicles in her other hand. I could slightly hear faint slurping sounds as she brought me closer to orgasm. I pictured Serena beneath the table, on her knees, servicing me so openly in this restaurant. I hoped our food didn't arrive as she was down there.

I placed my right hand on the back of her head, guiding her to increase her speed and slowly deepthroat me. I felt her resist my push and heard a gag through the tablecloth. Suddenly, I had an idea.

I felt under the table and clasped her left hand with the enchanted ring. I could see her thoughts as murky ideas and shapes in my mind. She was incredibly turned on but also disgusted about the taste of my pre-cum and could feel her gag reflex pushing her back. I wanted her to enjoy giving me head, and I realized I should have showered before walking over in the snow.

As soon as the thought of me wanting her to enjoy the blowjob entered my mind, I saw Serena's thoughts change. The feeling of disgust was replaced with need and fulfillment. Serena needed to give me head. She wanted to pleasure me. She needed me to fill her mouth with cum. Her gag reflex vanished and she needed her throat filled with me. Filled with my huge cock and delicious cum.

I removed my hand from hers and felt Serena bob ferociously up and down my member. The slurping and gagging sounds were louder and her head bumped slightly against the table in her fervor to bring me to orgasm. I felt her nose press against my pubic hair as my entire member slid down her throat with each push. The deeper Serena went down, I could feel the slight vibration of her moaning through my penis. She was clearly enjoying this as much as I was.

The tall man seated further away in the restaurant looked curiously at me before winking and returning to his meal.

I couldn't take the sensation anymore. I felt myself orgasm and cum into Serena's waiting mouth. I heard her slightly gag and cough at the volume before she swallowed the massive load I had just shot into her throat.

She slowly slide up from under the table, a slight amount of semen still dribbling from her lower lip. Serena dragged her ring finger across her chin and seductively scooped up the drip. The ring on her finger flowed red slightly, and Serena's eyes also flashed with the ruby color.

"Sir, I think we need to talk about what just happened." Serena said seductively as she sucked my cum off her finger.

****

Thank you all for reading! Please give me suggestions and rate if you enjoyed!