Serena's Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just that Josh has a lot to offer, and I can tell this is going to take longer than you thought," she continued.

Without warning, Serena reached down and grabbed my wrists tightly.

"Maybe come back at 4:30?" she added.

With steady, forceful pressure she guided my hands down to the backs of her giant calves, I tried to push back, but her grip tightened, and I felt a sharp sting in my wrists. Her fingers closed, prompting me to knead her muscles. They were wonderfully thick, and unbelievably hard. Forgetting my resolve, I tried to squeeze harder, to discern the slightest bit of give, but the way she pinched my tendons left my grip feeble. My surprising weakness gave me sense of fragility and inadequacy. Was I even capable of fighting back?

"I can give you till 4:15, that's when my next appointment arrives," McGregor answered, now sounding upbeat. "Of course, you're welcome to continue the conversation somewhere else after. Your internship duties can wait. This is important."

Her legs suddenly split and my head lurched forward, then stopped just as abruptly as her knees clamped down on my temples. My immediate reaction was to struggle.

"No problem, pop," she said with ironic sweetness as her knees crushed my head with vise-like force, holding it firmly in place as the rest of my body squirmed. I winced with pain and almost screamed aloud.

Maybe she is stronger than me? No, I'm just in a compromised posture. I need to bide my time, wait until I'm not trapped...

I stopped resisting just as her father ended the call. Her legs relaxed slightly.

"Good boy," she said in a mocking tone as if speaking to a dog, then she chuckled with satisfaction, "So delightfully obedient...you must really need this job."

"YOU FUCKING-," I burst out in anger, immediately forgetting my resolve.

Her giant leg muscles flexed again, and I felt my skull compress and deform.

"Aah. Aah. Aah," I whimpered pitifully.

"Temper, temper," she clucked like a patient mother, then added with deliberate enunciation, "I told you when I want something, I fucking take it. You'll learn soon enough that you're too weak and compromised to resist. You're mine now, Josh. My little plaything."

My body twitched in disbelief. She said something similar the night before, but it hadn't sunk in that she saw me as her possession. Something she owned like a dress or a toy. Her little plaything!

I went still and silent, and her muscles slowly relaxed. Temporarily relieved, my eyes looked down from between her knees at her rounded calves accentuated by her iridescent black stockings and expensive 4-inch heels. I caught a whiff of sweaty feet and patent leather, mixed with a hint of perfume.

Abruptly, her grip on my wrists tightened and she slid my hands up the outsides of her thighs. My fingers seemed to have their own sense of vision as they traced up her big, muscular legs, registering their rippled contours and unyielding sinews beneath. Under her complete control, my hands skimmed along her nylons, reaching the edge of her skirt then bunching it up until the lacy texture of her stocking tops crossed my fingertips. Then I sucked in a quick breath as I touched bare skin...cool, soft and smooth.

I felt her body rise slightly and she pushed my hands down, forcing my palms to turn upward. Her movements were so sure and powerful, I was completely helpless to resist.

Unexpectedly, she dropped down, compressing my hands under her huge, solid ass. It was a mesh chair and the webbing spared my hands, but my wrists were crushed painfully between the metal frame and her hindquarters. I was completely handcuffed. Trapped.

I stared dejectedly at the carpet as I listened to her speak again.

"I saw you running away from me at the party," she taunted, "Like a scared...little...bitch. Daddy's hotshot Haah-vaahd lawyer. Ha!"

She laughed ominously as her hands shifted to my head. Probing fingers ran through my hair, massaging my scalp, seemingly in contrast to her menacing words. Yet I could sense there was more to it, like she was inspecting her property, checking for imperfections, seeing that it was up to her standards, preparing for...

Without warning, her legs split and she yanked me by my hair, dragging me forward into the darkness of her skirt. My arms strained, wrapping awkwardly over her thighs, providing zero resistance to her phenomenal strength.

Before I knew it, my nose was buried in wiry hairs and my mouth felt like it had been slammed into a bowl of wet, slimy porridge. Her panties were conspicuously absent.

I sucked in a quick breath and my nose and mouth exploded with her pungency; bold fishiness and acidity...deep body odor mixed with sweat and piss and vinegar, salty and organic...practically fermented.

"I had my trainer work me extra hard this morning, Josh," she said with cruel amusement.

I barely had time to take another breath as she pressed me in with both hands, rolling my head back and forth, driving my face into her sloppy vulva. My stomach churned with disgust.

"And I haven't showered since I made your little prick squirt inside me at the party," she added irreverently, and I almost gagged, "You had unfinished business my little fuck doll. And instead, you ran away with your stiff little tail tucked between your legs."

Her foot suddenly slid along my crotch, and to my utter shock, I was rock hard. A wave of shame and debasement rolled over me.

How could I be turned on by this? By such blatant disrespect and humiliation? By her God-awful, putrid snatch?

Serena laughed mockingly.

"I just love slumming it with trailer trash," she spat out with disdain, and my body went rigid with alarm. "Poor boys never know how to handle gorgeous rich bitches. They're always so awestruck and compliant. Like they inherently know their place."

I felt a burst of adrenaline as my anger rose. How dare she go there...?

I started to struggle again, extending my legs, and twisting my torso as hard as I could, trying desperately to break free. Her powerful thighs suddenly flexed with what seemed like twice the intensity as before. I heard a crunch and felt my jaw slowly dislocating as my facial muscles yielded. Despite my maximum effort, my head hadn't moved a millimeter, and I remained swamped in her fetid excretions.

"Oh yes, I saw your background check...all your previous addresses," she explained pretentiously as I moaned with pain. "My internship is with Human Resources. I see all the employee records. Credit checks, too. That's a huge mortgage on ma and pa's house, with a looming balloon payment no less. And I've never seen a bigger mound of student debt. Not to mention the maxed-out credit cards on the verge of going to collection. Yes, Josh, you really do need this job..."

Now I actually gagged, overcome by revulsion and hysteria. She was entirely right. She had me cornered. I was at her mercy.

Her foot stroked at my pole again and her thighs relaxed. I quivered at the tantalizing sensation, befuddled that I could still feel pleasure as she insulted me and held my mouth in a veritable sewer.

"Now stick out your fucking tongue like I told you and shove it in my dirty snatch as deep as it'll go," she ordered impatiently. "Daddy will be back in 8 minutes and I wanna fucking cum. Show me how much you want to keep this job...and how good a little fuck toy you can be."

I was struck with despair and resignation. I had no choice. I had no time to think about the consequences and implications of acquiescence, what it meant to be her fuck toy. All I knew was her hulking father would be back in minutes, and that my life and career depended on my limited talent in cunnilingus.

I promptly shoved out my tongue as far as it would go, jamming it into her sopping hole. She was rancid and stale. I gagged again, tasting bile in my throat.

"Attaboy..." she sighed loudly.

Her large hands encircled my head and she rammed my face in harder, pushing my teeth right up against her opening, taking my tongue in deeper. Fresh juices flowed, washing across my tongue and down my throat. Cleaner and lighter, no longer as foul, yet still tinged with her distinctive body odor. My cock throbbed with a mind of its own.

I felt her lean back in the chair. Then her hips plowed forward, rolling across my poor wrists, hammering her cunt into face, pulling my tongue even further in. All I could think was I had to help her finish fast.

With a stroke of inspiration, I curled up the tip of my tongue and rubbed it against a patch of bumpy skin backed by her rigid pelvic bone. Her hips immediately bucked, and her hands crushed down on my head.

Her G-spot!

With sudden determination, I bent my tongue again, flicking it around the same area, eliciting the same violent reaction. Every muscle in my mouth and face was strained, yet I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, a way to finish her and end the ordeal.

Her crotch gyrated wildly, over and over, out of control. My cheeks and mouth were soaked. I could feel warm drips meandering down my neck. I'd never had a woman get so wet before. I was covered in her, sloshing in her, smelling of her. Marinating in her funky sauce.

With a sudden jerk of her core, her body went rigid and her thighs clamped down on my ears. Darkness, silence, heat...undulating pressure on my tongue, stretching it, seemingly sucking it in...

I couldn't breathe. I could feel her quivers and shakes as I confronted the terror of suffocation. Her orgasm was the longest and most intense I had ever seen or felt. It just kept going as I struggled desperately to break free, locked in place by her steely legs. I saw stars, my mind grew placid, my body began to relax...

I sensed quick movement, and my face suddenly felt cold. All I could see was white. I realized I was standing, but my legs felt like jelly, and I reached my arms out to grasp for support. Before I knew it, they were wrapped around Serena's waist.

I felt the silk of her white blouse against my face and the soft swell of her breast. I gasped for breath and my nose filled with the sweet smell of her perfume, starkly contrasting with the scent of her muck on my face. Her arms were around me, hugging me to her. Like a girl hugging her dolly after dropping it on the floor. My body convulsed.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she said with saccharine sweetness, then she added with a sardonic laugh, "God, I can smell you all the way up here. Guess that'll teach you not to run away from me next time."

I tipped my head back and glared at her face, 7 or 8 inches above mine. Finally free of her python legs, I knew it was the moment I should fight back. I tried to grit my teeth and show her my spite and tenacity, that I wasn't her plaything, that my spirit couldn't be broken so easily. I tensed up, ready to shove her away in contempt, to counterattack and exact retribution...to reestablish my dignity as a man...

But to my horror, tears fell from my eyes. A wave of shame washed over me, and all my muscles seemed to turn to rubber. I suddenly felt defeated and powerless. Frightened.

Serena licked her lips and leered at me like a leopard might eye a wounded springbok.

Without warning, her hands reached under my armpits and lifted me straight up, bringing my face level with hers. My legs dangled uselessly below. I never could have imagined a woman doing this to any man, much less a teenager effortlessly lifting all 175 pounds of me. I was dumbfounded. Any hope that I might ever overpower her vanished in the blink of an eye.

Her tongue suddenly snaked out and she licked eagerly around my lips. Tasting herself.

"Mmmm," she murmured. "You really got a treat, didn't you?"

Rather than noting humor in her ironic words, I saw wicked candor. Like she actually believed she tasted good. As if she were gloriously drunk on her own power, energized by the rich spoils of conquest...immune to the wretched putrefaction of her loins.

Or perhaps she was determined to show me what a lowborn little snowflake I was, illiterate to the peculiar tastes and devious games of the blue-blooded, too squeamish to stomach the caviar of her patrician pussy, too ignorant to appreciate the refined delicacy of her cultured byproducts...unable to discern the stench of rotting garbage from the cultivated tang of ripe feminine cheese.

Just a trailer trash impostor needing to be taught his rightful place at the cunt of teenage royalty.

She pressed in even harder, slurping and sucking, greedily mopping up her filth, quaffing my decrepit tears. I should have been aghast and resistant. Yet I took it passively. And what's more, I felt my hard, pulsating member below, pressing needily into her rigid abs.

A strange instinct overtook me, and I lifted my legs, rubbing my knees against her sides, suddenly aching to ride her thoroughbred hips, bizarrely giddy to submit to her incredible strength and genetic superiority.

"Nuh-uh," she said with a sly smile as her stout arms pushed me back, suspending me further from her body. "My turn. I want to feel you squirt in my mouth...I just can't wait to know what my little toy tastes like."

I abruptly fell. Shoved backwards. Slammed over the top of her father's desk. Oof!

My neck was over the table's edge. I saw the room door in the distance, upside down, still closed. The sharp pain in my shoulders faded into the background as a flash of recognition hit me.

"He could be back any minute!" I erupted hysterically.

"You better squirt quick, then," she retorted as she yanked my pants down.

My cock waved in the air for a moment, then it was suddenly engulfed in surging pressure, searing heat, and a deluge of moisture. Up and down, in and out. Deeper and deeper.

I squealed involuntarily as I felt suction on my testicles and a pop. She had my whole cock and balls in her mouth!

I raised my head and saw her red bun bobbing up and down. Reaching forward, I grasped her head and shoved, trying urgently to push her off. Her hair was wrapped so tight it felt like one solid mass, as hard as the rest of her astonishing body. No matter how hard I pushed, her head bounced up and down unabated.

With surprising ease, her hands reached up and swatted my arms to my sides. Then she groped and pawed at my chest, teasing my nipples through my shirt, pinching and twisting. Playing with her toy.

Her head sunk in deeper, burrowing in as if she meant to consume my whole groin. Taking me deep down her throat.

Tightness, vibrations, waves of pressure. Rolling my nuts around with her tongue. Nibbling and flicking. Twisting and churning. Her technique was so different, so lewd, so mind bending...so fucking unbelievable!

I finally gave in. My hips began writhing out of control beneath her and I threw my head back over the edge of the desk in ecstasy.

"Oh! Oh! Serena! Serena!" I cried spontaneously.

She immediately pulled up, plopping my testes from her cheeks. Then she slid her lips up my rod and off.

I lifted my head in disappointed surprise and saw her staring back at me with a wicked grin.

"I love it when you say my name," she said in a deep, smoky voice.

She held me rapt in her gaze as her right hand slowly pulled back from my chest and wrapped around the base of my cock. Then she waited.

My legs twitched and I sucked in a breath with anticipation. In my heart I wanted to resist the urge and fight back, but my mind was underwater, submerged in the depths of her depravity. She was simply too overwhelming...

"Please, Serena...?" I gasped, pleading pathetically.

She smiled victoriously.

"Please, what?"

I briefly squinted my eyes and let out a ragged breath, giving in to her perverted game...

"Please taste me!"

She giggled pompously and her fingers began to slide slowly up my length. Then she pounded quickly down and back up, then paused. Again, rapidly. Then she started jacking me so fast I swear I could barely see her hand move!

My head flipped back again, turning the room -- and my entire life -- on end.

"Oh my God...Serena!"

Within seconds, my semen rose, and I began to cum. She immediately lowered her mouth to my glans, sucking it in like a lollipop, taking in my squirts. Tasting me.

It seemed as if all the energy suddenly drained from my body. I was struck with a vision of her as a dementor at Hogwart's, magically absorbing my life force through my hapless prick. She was otherworldly! Omnipotent, mysterious and powerful! Like she could do anything to me she wanted -- shame me, hurt me, disgust me, savage me -- challenge every conception I had of manhood! And still I would be helpless to resist as she aroused and titillated me, forcing out my cum at will.

I felt my final squirt and she sensed it too, letting my dick pop from her mouth. She gave it a last sensuous lick, then tipped it down and shoved it roughly under the waistband of my briefs. Her hands quickly tugged up my pants and tucked in my shirt. Then she reached under my suit coat and behind my back.

With an abrupt jerk, she tipped me up and brought our faces together. Her head cocked to one side, and she kissed me deeply, shoving her tongue far into my mouth. To my shock, cum streamed in behind it. I gagged and tried to pull away, but her hand reached behind my head and held me in place.

Her other hand moved down to grasp my ass and then she stood up, lifting my whole body off the desk. Sensing I might fall, my legs instinctively slid over her hips and wrapped around her waist.

Strangely, my sense of repugnance gave way to elation. Excitement. Blissful fulfillment of the desire I felt earlier to ride her, to feel the depth of her strength under me. Supporting me. Controlling me.

She continued her forceful kiss, spitting and sucking my cum back and forth between our lips, snowballing me, showing off her trophy, making me taste myself. And I took it, fully succumbing to her, savoring it as the reward of accepting her dominion. As her toy.

I was so in thrall that I didn't even notice her walking around the desk. I was gripped with profound disappointment as she bent slowly at the waist and set me down softly in one of the visitor chairs. She sucked the remainder of my semen from my mouth and pulled back until our lips parted. A strand of cum trailed between us and finally broke, hanging raunchily from her chin.

I watched in confusion as she sat down in the other chair. Her shoulders slumped and she swung her legs demurely to one side. She suddenly seemed younger, practically adolescent.

Click!

The door to the room opened. Serena quickly sucked in the string of jizz and licked her lips. She made a show of swishing it around and swallowing, then spoke quietly:

"For such a poor boy you sure do taste like a million dollars."

She winked and I startled as I felt a small squirt in my pants, just like Saturday night.

I heard voices as people entered the room. Then Serena spoke in a louder voice:

"Thanks for being so...incredibly helpful, Josh. I really needed that."

To my shame, I squirted in my pants again.

She turned her head and looked back toward the door. I turned with her and watched Mr. McGregor stride toward us, trailed by a smartly dressed blonde who looked to be in her early 30's.

As they reached the chairs, Serena stood. Nearly forgetting myself, I scrambled to my feet in haste.

"Thanks Dad, that was a great idea. Josh just made me come..." she paused briefly, flashing her eyes in my direction "...to my senses. I'll hold onto the Harvard offer while we wait for Princeton and Yale, then we can decide together."