Serena's Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh’s vulnerabilities are exposed and exploited.
7.6k words
4.61
21.4k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
373 Followers

All characters are 18 years old or older.

***

At 5:00 AM Sunday morning I woke up in a cold sweat. I'd been dreaming, or more precisely, having a night terror. My recollection was vague. All I could see was the color red, and my face was wet. My body was being crushed. The situation seemed intractable, I wanted to run but I was stuck in place, and even if I could, I sensed I had nowhere to go. My cock had been hard, and it seemed like the more I was squeezed, the closer my semen came to bursting out.

I reached down and my penis was indeed erect, in tandem with the dream. Precum oozed from the tip. Why was I so turned on by getting crushed? I sat up straight in bed.

Serena!

The whole episode from earlier that night came flooding back. It was so surreal it felt like a dream. Or rather, a nightmare. But it had all happened.

I peeled myself from the sticky sheet and turned on my side with a sudden groan. I realized my lower back ached from bruises where Serena had pinned and rammed me into the support column. I hadn't noticed at the time as I was numb with surprise and arousal, but she had hammered me incredibly hard with her wide, muscular pelvis.

It all happened so fast. One moment the tall, curvy redhead was downing whiskeys, the next she backed me into a pole and fucked my brains out. Or more accurately, took me against my will.

Sure I had initially been turned on -- she was absolutely gorgeous. But I knew as the company's General Counsel I couldn't mess around with employees. And I did try to resist several times. But she was so bold and lewd that I was practically in shock. And when I really attempted to push back, she was stronger than I could have possibly imagined.

And that wasn't even the worst if it! She turned out to be my boss's 18-year-old daughter, using me in some sort of twisted revolt against her dad.

She had forced herself on me and now I couldn't do a damn thing about it, short of quitting my job. Who could I possibly tell? Who would even believe me? Besides, if her dad found out, my career would be ruined. Heck I could even be disbarred. Not to mention her father was a bear of a man -- my future job prospects were probably the least of my worries.

That said, I really needed this job. You'd think I would be pretty well off as a single young lawyer. But I didn't come from money, in fact it was the total opposite. My family was dirt poor. I had gotten a swimming scholarship for college, but law school cost a pretty penny, not to mention the expenses to keep up appearances, like joining in class ski trips and beach vacations. My student loan debt was downright scary. My Visa and Discover balances were even scarier.

But all that hadn't stopped me from buying my parents the nicest house the bank would allow a few weeks after landing my job at the New York law firm. I couldn't have them living in a trailer while I lived the big city lawyer life. I figured I would make partner in three years, and everything would work itself out. I had lived with roommates and focused entirely on work, avoiding unnecessary expenses. Fortunately, the firm had gone business casual and I didn't need to spend money on fancy suits.

My new salary was better than my associate pay but it didn't compare with what I'd expected to make as a partner. I would just barely be able cover my loan payments and card minimums -- assuming I lived super cheap. And forget chipping away at the balances. Like I said, I really needed this job.

My mind veered to the question of whether Serena would try to do something like that again. I thought about the way she moved in on me. She was so damn strong. And confident. And aggressive. I'd never met a woman remotely like her. Even if she hadn't taken me by surprise, I'm not sure I could have physically resisted her. And I'm in pretty good shape!

I swung my feet over the side of the bed and sat up, my hips and back smarting. Putting my face in my hands, I replayed the end of the night in my mind, starting with my graceless exit shortly after I found out who Serena was.

I had thanked my boss for the party and he insisted I stay, then I bumbled and fumbled and just sort of walked away. He probably thought I was totally bombed. When I was nearly to the stairs, I made the mistake of looking back. Serena was walking after me and our eyes met. She had a hungry, aggressive look. I took off running up the stairs, out of the house and down the driveway to the valet. As I waited for my car, I paced back and forth stealing glances up the hill, afraid she would come striding down and force herself on me again. But to my relief, she never came.

I jumped in the rental car and sped straight to my temporary housing. On arrival, I immediately stripped and showered. I had a compulsive urge to wash away Serena's sexual juices and get the scent of her perfume off me. After that I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. And the next thing I knew I had awoken soaked and shivering.

I gave up trying to fall back asleep and made some coffee. Then I looked up gyms I could go to for free and found a local rec center. When I got there, it was kind of a dump in a seedy part of town, but I barely paid attention I was so consumed with my thoughts.

The problem was I couldn't decide what I felt most -- anger, fear, confusion, disgust, helplessness...or arousal? Every time I settled on one, I felt my groin tingle as I imagined Serena sliding her hot, slick pussy down my shaft.

I kept reminding myself she was only 18, that in reality she was innocent and inexperienced. Yet the brazen confidence and power she demonstrated while accosting me seemed far beyond anything I could have imagined for a girl her age.

I recalled her supporting my entire weight on her leg as my knees grew weak. And the brutal way she slammed me into the pole and pinned me in place. In my ponderings, she seemed practically invincible. Like she could overpower and take me any time she wanted.

I shuddered with dismay and tried to reassure myself that the situation was an anomaly, that I could avoid her cornering me alone again -- and that if somehow she did, I would be prepared to fight back with all my strength. I was still a man, and she was still a woman after all.

I convinced myself I was blowing things out of proportion, putting her on a pedestal, ascribing her implausible physical qualities as a way to rationalize what happened and preserve my damaged male ego. She had simply surprised me, that's all. I would be ready if there was a next time.

I finished on the weights and thought about taking a swim, but I looked in and the pool had a bad smell, and the lanes were all full. The locker room showers were no better, not to mention I wasn't sure if I was covered in visible bruises, so I skipped washing up and left my sweaty workout clothes on to drive home.

The rest of the day passed quickly as my mind continued to whir. I dreaded going to work the next day. What if any of my employees had seen us disappear through that door? Or God forbid, if her father somehow found out?

***

I arrived at work Monday in my company-provided Nissan Altima that was due to be returned by the end of the week. I was expected to secure my own transportation by then, and my own housing in a couple weeks. I had already plotted bus routes from the company housing and started looking at low-end apartments within walking distance to work. Although I would still end up trekking at least two miles given the company's suburban location.

I stepped from the car wearing one of the two suits I owned. Formal dress was required at the company -- an unforeseen expense I would be forced to take on. The next 2-for-1 sale at Men's Wearhouse couldn't come soon enough.

It was a chilly, grey day. Besides my various predicaments, I regretted moving to a place known for its harsh winters. I thought briefly about walking to work in the same biting wind, and mentally added a foot of snow. I sighed loudly and slammed the door.

The insurance company headquarters occupied a sprawling complex of connected buildings. The executive offices where I worked were in a glass ten-story tower at the center. As I entered the elevator, I nearly shit my pants when I saw Mr. McGregor, the CEO and Serena's father, wave his hand in the door to make it reopen. His 6'8", looming figure struck me with terror.

"So do you have anything to say for yourself about Saturday night, Josh?" he asked with a tinge of accusation as the door closed.

Shit, what did he know!?

"Um, yeah, sorry sir, I had a bit too much to drink and uh..."

He suddenly slapped me on the back, almost knocking me off balance.

"Ha, I'm just messing with you, son," he laughed.

I forced a grin as my stomach began to unclench.

"Everyone needs to let loose now and then, that's why I have that party. Helps the crew get the tension out so we can end the year in bright spirits. Just a shame you couldn't stay later."

His clipped, forceful way of speaking reminded me of the newspaper editor in the Spider-man movies. He was similarly presumptive and obnoxious. Even without the situation with his daughter, I found him to be offensive and intimidating.

"There's always next time," I said with a fake chuckle.

"That's my boy," he replied with another slap on the back. "Oh, and I have something I'd like to talk to you about at 4 today. It's regarding Serena. Block your calendar and come to my office then."

Ding!

The elevator door opened and McGregor stepped out, turning the corner quickly without waiting for an answer. He was out of sight before I could think to respond. Not that I could have even found my voice with the giant lump in my throat!

***

Later that day...

I stepped into the elevator and pushed 10 for the CEO's suite. My stomach had been a tempest all day as I wondered why he wanted to talk about Serena.

Could he possibly know what happened? He wasn't acting angry, so maybe he had just seen us talking and wanted to warn me off?

My staff had also been particularly cold to me that day. A couple times, I noticed the two women lawyers staring at me, then glancing back down as I looked their way. I couldn't help thinking they knew or suspected something. Or maybe I was just paranoid.

I had to take deep breaths to calm down as the elevator hit 8, then 9. My heart was racing both from nerves and because I had to hurry from an outbuilding to get back in time for the meeting.

I looked at myself in a mirrored panel and noticed my hair was disheveled and my face was red. I ran my hands through my scalp, trying to tidy up as best I could.

Ding!

I startled as the bell rang and the door opened. Stepping through, I saw the boss's secretary stationed outside his office door.

"You're two minutes late," she snipped. "No one keeps Mr. McGregor waiting. You're new here, but you better learn that fast."

She opened the door for me and I stepped through. I had been inside his office before and knew that his desk was at the far end of a cavernous room. It was positioned in front of a giant floor to ceiling window that looked out at the buildings of downtown a couple miles to the east.

My eyes adjusted to the light as I walked toward the desk. It was a sleek modern table, open underneath with a thin top and skinny legs that splayed to the sides, seemingly meant to minimally block the view. I saw the titan sitting in his chair, centered against the backdrop of the city vista. Someone was standing next to his shoulder, only just visible in silhouette.

Serena!

I nearly stopped in my tracks, and instead I stumbled. I must have looked like a total gimp. Or a scared puppy.

As I got closer, I noticed she was dressed in an impeccably tailored grey skirt suit that tapered narrowly at the waist and flared dramatically at her hips. The collar was intentionally raised and her fire red hair was pulled back in a tight bun, imparting her with a severe look. Under the coat, she wore a tight white blouse that left no doubt as to the generous volume of her bosom. The collar was open, and a familiar gold cross necklace hung centered on her bare upper chest.

As I continued to walk forward, I couldn't help glancing down to see the short hem of her tight mini skirt over sheer black stockings. Shiny black stilettos adorned her feet. My heart skipped a beat.

Damn, her legs look incredible...

NO JOSH, she's dangerous!

Rousing myself from the momentary lapse, I glanced back up at her gorgeous face and was met with an icy stare. Her presence was imperious, evoking a mighty young princess at the shoulder of an aging king; impatient and impetuous, apt to strike any moment and seize the throne.

Against every sensibility, I felt my cock begin to harden. Yes, I was terrified. But I couldn't suppress the flashes of Serena ravishing me, licking my face and pounding my cock. And God damn she looked hot.

Mr. McGregor extended a hand, gesturing for me to sit down in one of two low chairs in front of him. Relieved to hide my growing erection, I quickly took a seat. I couldn't help thinking the chairs were intentionally short to accentuate his height superiority and put adversaries at a disadvantage.

He raised his hands up, clenching them together in a bridge, and surveyed me stoically over the top. Serena stood unmoving, gazing forward. I shifted nervously in my seat.

"Sooo...Josh," McGregor began.

I sucked in a nervous breath and twitched slightly.

"I'd ask if you've met my daughter, Serena, but I know you already have," he said, then paused as I nodded.

I could sense my blood pressure suddenly rise.

"So let's dispense with the formalities," he continued.

I nodded again, feeling my stomach curdle.

"As you've heard, Serena was just accepted to Harvard," he spoke slowly. "You'll imagine I was shocked to hear..."

He turned and looked up at his daughter. Her eyes narrowed slightly. I tasted my breakfast in my throat.

"That she's considering declining the offer," he turned and looked back at me, his lips pursed. "Seeing as you're a Harvard man yourself, I was thinking you may have a little chat and help address her concerns. Perhaps you can talk some sense into her."

He stood up and walked around the side of the desk. I noticed that in her heels, Serena was nearly as tall as him.

"I'm going to leave you two for a bit and walk down to the cafe for a drink," he said.

The implications of being alone with his daughter -- cornered again -- suddenly struck me. I quickly stood and walked after him, blurting out the first excuse that came to mind:

"Sir, I went to law school at Harvard, but undergrad is a whole different ballgame. I'm not sure..."

"Nonsense," he said curtly, then gave me a stern look, "I'm sure you can use that fancy law degree to be persuasive. I'll be back in ten."

I watched after him as he strode from the room, his long gait carrying him so quickly I had no time to think what I might say or do once he was gone. The door shut and I turned back toward the picture window.

While I had looked away, the tall redhead had moved to her father's chair. Her hands were clenched in a bridge on the desk, just as he had done. Underneath, her long legs were alluringly intertwined with one foot wrapped behind her ankle.

She seemed to stare right through me. I couldn't help imagining her as a future mogul, her father's daughter, only more cunning and ruthless. Her haughty demeanor and upright posture made me seem small before her, even though I was standing. I felt my cock harden again, and I looked away as I eased myself back into my chair.

I glanced up uncertainly and met her self-assured glare, still unchanged. I felt even smaller still sitting below her. I was struck with the memory of her large body engulfing and smothering mine, of how she fed me her luscious breast...of how she suspended my entire weight on her leg...

I closed my eyes briefly and tried to push the lurid thoughts aside to focus on the situation at hand.

We're in her dad's office...the secretary is right outside...I should be safe here. It's only ten minutes...she would never! I'm the adult...I have to be the one to break the ice...

"So, Serena," I managed to say, my voice coming out more quiet and timid than intended. Regrouping, I continued in a steady tone as nonchalantly as possible, "What questions do you have about Harvard? And congratulations by the way, being accepted is a big honor."

Her rigid posture and bold stare remained unchanged. I shifted in my chair, uncertain what to do. I suddenly felt vulnerable, remembering her cat-like movements Saturday night. Now she was like a lioness, crouched silently, ready to spring. I drew in an uneven breath.

Almost imperceptibly her head began to turn to the side, shifting slowly until she glared at me from the corners of her eyes. Down below, her leg slowly lifted, sliding along the other, gradually uncrossing. The sound of rubbing nylon seemed to ring in my ears. I recalled the sensation of my cock pressing into her solid thighs.

Her knees moved together until they pointed straight ahead. Then she leaned forward slightly and took a slow, steady breath. My rod began to pulse below, and I thought of the feeling of ejaculating inside her...and how I had squirted a small amount later on when she had winked at me.

I can't let it happen again...I have to set this straight...end whatever this is before it starts...

I opened my mouth to speak again.

"Ser-," I started to say, but she immediately cut me off.

"Let's cut the bullshit, Josh," she said in a clipped, confident voice, startling me into silence. "Crawl under the desk and get your face between my legs. I want to feel your tongue buried in my cunt."

I looked at her in shock and dismay. I couldn't believe she would do this right now, right here in her father's office.

I had to stop it!

"No Serena. This has gone too far. I won't do it," I stated in a surprisingly calm voice, remembering my pledge to fight back. Then I made the only argument I thought may sway her, "What would your father think?"

"That bastard has done nothing but control every second of my life since the day I was born. Who the hell cares what he thinks?" she stated caustically. "Now get under the fuckin' desk! I won't ask again."

Her audacity appalled me. I'd never met a girl who talked like her or gave orders like that. Still, I hesitated, setting my jaw in defiance.

She shrugged, then reached down to pick up her iPhone off the desk. After a couple taps, she set it down. Her father's voice boomed on speakerphone:

"Yes, Serena? Something wrong?"

She looked up at me expectantly. Her tongue slithered out and licked her lips, then she opened her mouth as if to speak...

Terrified of what she might say -- and what her giant father might do -- I panicked and dropped to my hands and knees, then hastily scampered under the desk.

"Well..." she said slowly with an ambiguous tone, addressing me expectantly while biding time with her father.

My whole body began trembling. This made no sense. How could I be such a fucking wimp? I let out a choppy breath.

Then I looked up at her shapely legs. Up close they appeared like sculpted tree trunks, her calves nearly as wide as my head. Contrary to her instructions, they remained pressed together.

I knelt in place, ready to comply, flummoxed by her lack of movement. I heard her breathe like she was starting to speak again. Acting on impulse, I quickly wedged the front of my forehead between her knees, trying desperately to show her my intent...

"Not really, pop," she said in a bubbly voice.

"Oh?" he responded with concern.

I panicked again and immediately raised my hands to her knees, straining to pull her legs apart. They wouldn't so much as budge.

sub500
sub500
373 Followers