Serendipitous Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was marrying my very best friend," she said as our lips met again for a short kiss. "What were you doing?"

"Same thing," I smiled and pulled her close for a longer, sweeter kiss. As our lips parted I noticed the clock, "Shit, we only have a half hour before your brother gets here."

"Damn."

After a warm refreshing shower, we dressed and I was helping Lanh brush out her long, luxurious black hair when a knock came at the door. I answered the door as Lanh handily spun her hair back into a bun and secured it with two sticks that look like chop sticks, but she gets mad when I call them that. "They're hair sticks!"

At the door was her brother Trung and his new wife Angela, Trung is the tallest Asian man I've ever met, and solidly constructed, as well he should be, he played defense for the University of North Dakota hockey team for four years. His wife Angela is a tall blond farmers daughter of Norwegian descent (like me, uff da!) "Come on in, we're almost ready," I said.

"Nice suit," Trung said as we shook hands briefly. Trung and Angela are on their honeymoon and Lanh and I couldn't make the wedding because I'm currently in the USAF assigned to Spangdahlem Air Base in Germany, so while Trung and Angela are honeymooning in Europe we decided to meet up in nearby Luxembourg City, a place that Lanh and I love to go on weekends.

"Oh for cute!" said Angela as she saw Lanh in her red Chinese silk sheath dress. "You look darling in that!"

Trung just groaned, "You guys wore those same get-ups to your senior prom!"

"They still fit," I shrugged. "Can you say the same thing about your prom tux?" I asked knowing that Trung was 15 when he graduated and was a foot shorter than now.

"Come you guys, let's get going," he groaned as he ushered us out of the room. "You're not still playing that silly spy game you used to play, are you?"

Serendipitous Liaison is a side story of my upcoming novella "We're a Wonderful Wife" which I will be posting in 2022. This story occurs during the events of Chapter 6, "Mrs. A1C Campbell Meets The World"

12