Serendipity 01: Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the tip of her nose, and then I caught myself having what, under the circumstances, was a truly bizarre thought: "This might all work out."

I was wondering where we would go from here when Janey got out of bed, grabbed a bottle of water, took a swig and then offered the water to me, then said, "Ready for round two?" She rolled over on her back, pulled me on top of her, and said, "Do what you want to, Daddy -- whatever you do will be perfect."

She helped wrestle my New Orleans tee shirt up over my head and started pushing my shorts down over my protruding cock, but her arms couldn't reach far enough and I had to wriggle out of them myself. After that, it was just a matter of realizing that there was a beautiful young woman lying under me who wanted me to stick my cock inside her and move until we both exploded. But as soon as I slid fully into her and was fully surrounded by her and felt the warmth of her pussy and the gentle stimulation of her muscles flexing around my cock, I was overcome by a feeling of warmth and love and being loved, and I looked down into her eyes and said, "I love you, Princess," and she looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Daddy."

Now I was trying to cope with two conflicting desires. The moist, soft, satiny feeling of her pussy made me want to just shrink up and bathe in that marvelous warmth. On the other hand, I also knew that those warm, soft, moist sensations were a prelude, a signal that, if I started moving back and forth, in and out of my beautiful woman-daughter, that we'd both experience something ten times more pleasurable.

To help me decide, Janey pulled my mouth down to hers and our mouths fucked each other while I pounded my cock into her, with long strokes, short fast strokes, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming into her, and then twisting my pelvis around to touch every part of her pussy, and then doing it all again. Janey had already wrapped her arms around me and locked her legs around my thighs, digging her finger nails into my back and biting my chest and shoulders and meeting me thrust for thrust and repeating over and over, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." At what had to be the last possible moment, I felt her start to go rigid and her pussy begin to clutch, and that was too much for me and I exploded and came into her with my first shared orgasm in nine years.

I rolled over far enough to be sure my weight was not on her, and she rolled with me to try to keep her father's cock inside his daughter, and we drifted off into a beautiful sleep.

I woke up about two in the morning to an empty bed, to find Janey kneeling in front of our window, watching the snow fall and blow and blanket the silent countryside. I walked over to her and she held out her hand. I grabbed a folded blanket from our unused second bed and sat down behind her with her in between my knees, and I wrapped the blanket around us. And we sat there, watching the snow and holding each other on this, the first day of our new life.

********

We finally took a few sips of wine from the bottle and then returned to bed and fell into a beautiful, untroubled sleep.

We woke up in the morning, took turns in the bathroom peeing and hastily brushing teeth and washing and then got into bed for the very best kind of sex there is -- wake-up sex.

You know how it is -- you're both rested and restored and warm and snuggly and the sex hormones have been accumulating while you sleep, and you try to do every position in a single session. This one began with Janey pulling back the covers and diving down to take my revitalized cock into her mouth. There was nothing gentle or loving about this round. She simply slammed her mouth down the length of my cock, forcing he head down until she gagged. Then she did it again. And again. I guess I didn't realize what a lusty little girl my daughter was. There was no romantic love here. Something else for me to find out -- my little girl loves cocksucking. Certainly not the way I've thought about her all these years, but, under the circumstances ... works for me.

I urged her body around so her gorgeous, peach-like pussy was positioned over my mouth. It still had the smell of man-woman sex, but I dove right in and licked and sucked and probed and licked and sucked some more. I was running my tongue around her pussy when she rocked back on her haunches and put her little asshole right under my tongue, and I accidentally licked it. I was suddenly afraid that things had taken a very wrong turn, when she moaned and pressed that area right against where my tongue was. I wasn't aware that she enjoyed attention there. Good to know.

I kind of got lost in the mutual sucking, and this time I remembered to insert several fingers into her cunt and massage her while I was eating her pussy. This extra stimulation caused her to lose her cocksucking coordination, so she got up and positioned herself on her knees, with her head down on a pillow and her beautiful, trim, round ass pointed in my direction. As I moved in behind her and put my hands on her hip bones, she said, "Wait," and went over to the bed where our stuff was spread out and picked up a plastic bottle of lube from one of her drugstore bags and squirted a generous portion of the sweet oil into her cupped fingers, which she spread lavishly all over my cock and around and inside her pussy.

"Now," she said, and I positioned myself at her beautiful bare pussy lips and began to push in. It felt so good to slide the entire length of my cock in and out, slowly, savoring each millimeter of movement. Janey was apparently in the same mood, and we fell into a lovely rhythm. I tried to rub her clit, but most of the time I couldn't reach it. But she reached down between her legs and took over for me. Now and then I would bend down and plant a little kiss on whatever part of her back I could reach.

I noticed her asshole puckering and releasing, and I thought of how she reacted when I was licking her around there. I wet my thumb with some of the excess lube on her ass and gently pressed my thumb against her relaxed asshole. Janey gasped and began to moan and rock her ass back against my thumb.

And then all of a sudden the combined stimulus was too much for both of us. The sensation of having her asshole pressed and probed, and the effect that watching this was having on me, pushed us both over the edge into another climax. After this one, Janey just collapsed on her belly on the bed, with me collapsing on top of her. I tried to catch my weight on my forearms so I didn't smother her, but we both just lay there, fucked-out.

We might have dozed off for a bit, but when we regained consciousness, Janey announced to me, "I still haven't tasted your cum," and turned around and took my exhausted cock into her mouth while she sucked it clean of my cum, her juices, and whatever flavored lube remained.

While I propped up some pillows, Janey went to look out at the snowstorm, which continued without any hint of a break. Then she grabbed a juice bottle from the fridge and came back to bed. We both took a couple drinks, and then I lay back against the pile of pillows while Janey lay down next to me, throwing one leg over mine While we basked in the afterglow of our latest fuck and pondered this development in our relationship, Janey put her head on my chest and said,

"Daddy, something more happened last night that I haven't told you about yet."