Serendipity 02: Janey's Other Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Apparently, this was not the reaction Janey had hoped for, that's for sure. But it was also one she was prepared for.

And she was furious. She jumped over on top of me and actually slammed my shoulders back onto the bed.

"Listen, Daddy. FIRST, he did not force me. I was the one who called him into my room. And he didn't make me do anything! He waited and let me take the lead. And everything that happened, happened because I wanted it to happen, and the way I wanted it to happen. And he was gentle and loving and treated me exactly the way you would want a man to treat your daughter."

She relaxed her grip on me and lowered her voice. "And think about this, Daddy -- If there hadn't been Paul, there wouldn't be 'us'."

Her words made me re-think the whole thing, and I calmed down -- mostly. It still felt wrong, but everything Janey said was true. And she was also right that if she hadn't had the previous night's ... experience with Paul, last night with us almost certainly would never have happened. And then she said,

"Besides, Daddy, now I owe Lauren. You remember Lauren, don't you, Daddy? That tall, smokin'-hot brunette that sleeps on the other side of the bedroom wall from me?"

I responded dumbly, "Oh, ................. ohhh."

********

Wait.

Aren't you going to ask if I -- we -- regretted what we had just done? Or have some second thoughts, at least?

No.

No one had been coerced or manipulated into doing something they didn't want. (In fact, if anyone had been manipulated, it was me, and even then, I had acquiesced to that manipulation.)

Instead, I felt incredibly close to my wonderful daughter. In addition, I was experiencing the pleasure of having had my first real sex in seven years, with a beautiful, wonderful woman whom I loved more than anything else in the world.

I don't know what Janey was thinking. But I knew that she was acting happy, and loving -- and like 12 months of gloom had been lifted from her.

So, ... in a word, "No."

********

The very first thing in the morning, Janey was excited to telephone Lauren. There was no answer, so the call went to voicemail, and Janey left the message: "It's Janey and Matt -- We did it! We love you!"

It might be hard to understand how wonderful that simple overheard message made me feel.

********

We spent the rest of Sunday morning like new lovers do. We snuggled in bed. We made some mediocre coffee from the in-room coffee service. We looked out at the snowstorm and at the world pretty much brought to a standstill by it. We brushed our teeth together and got used to walking around naked in front of each other. Now and then we stopped to kiss.

Then we washed up and I shaved and she put on some minimal make up and we went down to the lobby to get some hopefully-better coffee. We were pleasantly surprised to find that they were still able to provide some hot breakfast dishes. Apparently the motel had been sure to stock up in anticipation of the storm; and they had even paid their cook to stay overnight at the motel so she'd be there to make breakfast for the stranded guests.

I was hoping to pick up a newspaper at the desk, but the storm had prevented the distributor from dropping off today. We sat by the fireplace in the lobby. We wanted to hold hands, but the armchairs were too far apart; and I was afraid we still gave off a father-daughter vibe. So we sat for a while, then got some Styrofoam cups of coffee and took them back to the room.

As soon as the door closed behind us, we set the coffee down and -- this sounds hokey, but it's an accurate description of what happened -- we fell into each other arms. We held each other, kissed gently, then hotly, then nibbled gently again. We kicked off our shoes, turned the gas fireplace back on, piled some pillows in front of it, and sat down to enjoy our coffees.

Any maybe the best thing: we had all the time in the world. We didn't say much, but I'm pretty sure that both of us were thinking about how much our lives had changed today.

********

Still on our 'honeymoon,' we undressed and got back into bed. Janey immediately dove for my cock and stroked it and mouthed it, and I got the idea that she was not trying to turn me on (hardly necessary) -- she was doing it because she liked to.

Then I slid beneath her and, without much "foreplay," started to make love to her pussy with my mouth. I licked and probed and nibbled and, at Janey's instructions, bit, and then started over again. I buried my face in my daughter's sex and savored every aspect of it, because I liked it. But she liked it, too.

Then she turned around and placed her now-dripping pussy over my still-wet cock and lowered herself in a single move. As she moved up and down on my pole, I was attracted by her breasts bouncing up and down, and I took one in each hand. They were shaped like large pears, and about the same size. And even better, my little girl was blessed with breasts that had puffy tips, ending in beautiful hard nipples that changed color, from coral to a brick red as they got more excited. And they were perfect. It's been a long time since I've had a woman's breast in my hand, but I thought I still knew what to do, and I began gently massaging and squeezing them and rubbing my palms and fingers over the those hard, brick-red nipples.

Without missing a stroke, Janey took my hands and squeezed them harder, and then she told me to squeeze her nipples, and then to pinch them. And then she leaned forward over me and said, "Bite my nipples, Daddy." And that's when I learned that my little girl likes to have her tits treated roughly.

As she was bent forward like this, I was able to reach her lovely ass, which I first held, then squeezed, then, remembering how she liked to have her tits treated roughly, sank my fingernails into her firm ass-cheeks. I was rewarded by a jerk and a groan and then the word, "More."

I continued to dig my nails into her ass. Then I remembered her reaction from this morning when my tongue had touched her asshole. I slid one hand down and pressed my index finger against her asshole and tentatively began to massage her there.

And I experienced a jolt, like there was a direct electrical connection between my finger tip and my brain.

She stiffened a little, then groaned, then began to rock her asshole against my finger. I couldn't have hoped for a better reaction. But I was also concerned, because her asshole was kind of dry and I was afraid that any friction might be uncomfortable for her. So instead of groping around for some lubrication, I brought my middle finger to my mouth and wet it with my saliva and returned it to its sexy task. Apparently it worked, because my finger now slid more easily -- and deeper -- into her, and she no longer felt dry.

But the saliva began to dry out, so I lifted my hand again to lick my finger. But before I could get it to my mouth, Janey intercepted my hand and directed my extended finger into her mouth and sucked it into her mouth -- like she was sucking a cock -- then took it out and put a big glob of spit on the tip and moved it back to her asshole, where she gave it a little push to get started again.

And that proved to be too much for both of us. Between her bouncing up and down -- and now sliding back and forth -- on my cock, and the tit play, and the effect the anal stimulation was having on both of us, I felt her asshole begin to spasm, and that sent me over the top and I gushed my load into her, and that pushed her over into a full-blown orgasm. And when our contractions were over, we just collapsed together.

None of this was choreographed -- we were just going from one sexual possibility to another, with no particular plan.

********

When we got hungry, we had several bowls of the cereal and milk we'd bought at the drugstore. Later, we opened the second bottle of wine Janey had bought. Around 5 o'clock, we heated up the sandwiches we had picked up, along with the leftover pizza from Saturday night. And after yet another round of miscellaneous sex, we had the last of the ice cream, with the dry cereal as a topping.

One time when we were lying in bed not after sex, I got up the nerve to raise a delicate subject with Janey.

"I saw how you reacted earlier when I pressed my finger into your ... bottom, and I wondered, if I was to, you know ...?"

Janey got a big smile and kissed me on the tip of my nose and said, "Of course you can put your thing in my 'bottom,' Daddy. But I have to warn you, I might like the feeling of having your big dick up my tight little ass so much that I could get really excited and say things that might shock you."

"I'll prepare to be shocked, then."

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12