All Comments on 'Serendipity 04: Our New Lives Continue'

by cvandrews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was 5 stars until she put his dirty shitty cock in her mouth. That earned you only 2. I hate you for that!

cvandrewscvandrewsover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you for the feedback. I understand. When you submit a story (or a chapter), Literotica does ask for description "tags," and this might have given you an idea of what might be coming up. Unfortunately, I think those tags are involved only when you do a search -- they do not appear in conjunction with the story itself. I'm sorry for your discomfort. cva

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah, no thanks

Firstly, thanks for avoiding the monstrous organ dimensions, etc, and the generally well constructed writing, and while I’m not particularly a fan of the rougher play, you still had my attention with the relationship dynamics between the four.

Have to admit that while anal play is something that I never experienced in 40yrs of a mostly satisfying monogamous relationship, there’s something intriguing about the IDEA of giving yourself (w)holey over to the pleasure of others, but ya totally lost me at the scat. As the first several chapters of this series show, you’re more than talented and imaginative enough to craft a long story arc with resorting to that.

Just my two cents.

cvandrewscvandrewsover 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you for being interested enough to comment on this chapter. First, I'm sorry, of course, that an aspect of this chapter displeased you (and I'm not saying that sarcastically). Over 2000 readers have seen this chapter, and some have communicated their displeasure with the mild scat described in this chapter. On the other hand, many haven't. So, I think the operative concept here is "Different strokes ..." But again, thank you for your readership and your involvement; and as far as I can recall, there are no more such "incidents" in any of the remaining chapters. Chase.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Your Story

But this should have been in a different category once you started with the more than plentiful ass play etc. As I said, your story, but I don't suppose you noticed the beginnings of negative comments. I won't be back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JANEY IS THE PAUL OBSESSED WHORE - BITCH!! PUSSY-WHIPPED FATHER SHOULD HAVE MANNED UP

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I don't mind any of the sex in this story except Matt being buttfucked by Janey. I wouldnt mind that in a gay story though.

In general I think that

1. Matt is a doormat

2. Janey is a manipulative bitch ( up to blackmailing Matt with 'no ass for you until I can have yours' )

Also I wonder if they still have sometimes 'normal' sex?

I read this entire story before as one of my first on lit (and sol where lit censured too much) and I feel like I dont like it as much as the first time, maybe because inbetween I read hundredths of stories and became more critical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous