Serendipity 04: Our New Lives Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know if all this was coming from Paul or from Janey, but I could see where it was going, and it was hot.

"He said I'd like the bar, but that it was special, and if I wanted to go there I'd have to prove that I belonged. He said I'd have to get on the pool table and open my blouse and pull up my skirt and let any of the bikers who wanted to, fuck me. And their girlfriends, too, if they wanted. He said that most of them were real skanks, but some of them might want to fuck me or shove their filthy snatches into my mouth and I'd have to suck them off."

"Wow! Do you think you'd like to have a bunch of bikers that you don't even know cum in your pussy, and maybe even in your asshole?"

"I'm pretty sure I would, especially if Uncle Paul wanted me to. Am I getting wetter, Daddy?"

"Oh, yeah, you're getting very wet."

"But Daddy -- what I really want is to be your whore. Could I be your whore, Daddy? I'd be a good little whore for you. You could do anything you want to me. You can spank me and slap me and pee on me and shove anything you want up inside me."

And all the while she is saying these wild things, she's giving me little kisses and nibbling on my lips and taking my fingers inside her mouth and running her tongue all over them and bathing them in saliva.

"I'd even fuck your friends if you wanted me to, Daddy. And I'd let Uncle Paul and Lauren do anything to me -- anything at all! Would you like that, Daddy? Would you like me to be your whore?"

I waited, pretending to think it over. "You can be my whore, Princess. And I'll do everything to you that you want. Starting by spreading your legs so I can stick my dirty cock into your slutty little cunt."

"Oooo, that's it, Daddy -- fuck your little whore!"

Her story had gotten me so excited I didn't know what I wanted to do. Or rather, I wanted to do lots of things, all at once. After pounding into her and telling her, "Take that like the little whore you are," I stuck three fingers into her mouth and spread it open and spit a huge glob of saliva into her open mouth.

She moaned, "Oooo, that's it, Daddy -- that's so nasty!"

I mashed my mouth into hers and smeared our spit around our faces. Then I knew what I wanted to do. With a huge lunge I flipped us over so Janey was on top, where I was able to see all of her. Including those gorgeous tits, now bouncing up and down as Janey tried to get me even deeper into her insatiable cunt. And I pulled back my right hand and slapped her left tit hard, enough to leave a red mark.

Janey snapped back in shock. Then a little smile appeared on her lips and she said, "So that's what you like -- you like slapping your little whore's tits? Well, you pussy, go for it — if you're man enough."

Egged on by her words, I slapped the same tit again. Then the other tit, then alternating between the two. Janey's face was turning red, but her throat and chest were also red, redder than I'd ever seen, with the unmistakable sign of female sexual arousal. I reached up and pinched a nipple, then grabbed both and pulled those puffy tips. I pulled them farther than I would have believed possible. Then I pulled her down and started biting on them, alternately biting one while brutally pulling on the other.

Janey howled, "Come on! Come on, you bastard -- fuck the dirty little whore! That's it, pinch my titties, bite them -- tear 'em off. They're yours -- do anything you want to them!"

And that did it! After all the foreplay and the dirty, teasing talk, and the feel of her cunt and the thrill of unleashing my lust on her tits, her words sent me over the top. I exploded, my body going rigid as I thrust up into her cunt. And apparently that's what she was waiting for, because she leaned backward so her hands were supporting her and went into a convulsive orgasm, wave after wave.

And then I felt the liquid on my chest, and then the faint sour smell. Janey had come so hard she had squirted pee on me.

The convulsions finally stopped, and she laid herself down on my chest, her long curly hair nuzzled into my neck. Then she felt the dampness between us and knew almost immediately what had happened. She slid her chest back and forth across mine, then lifted herself a little and dragged her breasts and nipples across my piss-wet chest, then lay back down on me and said, "Wow! Looks like you made your little whore squirt." Then she made a little giggle and said, "I guess you really do know how to treat a whore."

We separated long enough for me to grab my tee-shirt from the floor and wipe us off pretty well. Then I balled up the tee-shirt and tossed it as far away as I could. As we were drifting off to sleep, Janey said, "I'll be your little whore anytime you want me to, Daddy."

Then she added drowsily, "Daddy -- can I be Uncle Paul's whore, too?"

I never asked Janey whether that original conversation -- about 'Uncle' Paul asking her to be his whore -- ever took place, or if it was all Janey's creativity. And I never asked Paul, either. I decided it was more exciting not to know.

********

One evening we were just sitting at their little table, talking. Lauren and Paul had gone out to make an appearance at a party a friend of Lauren's was having, so we were alone.

Then, out of the blue, Janey said, "You know, Daddy, even before you and I got started, I wanted you and Lauren to get together."

I was surprised. Or, at least, as surprised as I'm able to be these days. "Really? I had no idea. Why?"

"Because you're good and handsome, and you were alone, and Lauren is a beautiful woman who thinks you're wonderful. Of course, I didn't know about her and her dad then. But after the night with Paul to prepare me for us getting together, I knew inside that this would mean that you and Lauren would get to have each other. And that idea made me feel happy."

I wasn't sure why the idea of Lauren and me together would make Janey so happy, but I did know one thing: I love my daughter for caring so much.

********

I had arrived early one Friday and Janey and I were talking and discussing dinner -- restaurant or cooking in? -- when Lauren came through the door with her arms full and told Janey, "I picked up our mail -- here's that package you've been waiting for," and tossed her a medium-sized brown cardboard box."

"Thanks. I'll open it later ... when I have time to read the instructions." Then added, "Just in time, too!" To which Lauren just smirked. I had no idea what that was all about.

I found out later that evening.

As we were settling into bed and preparing for our weekly 'reunion,' we started the usual ways, with kissing, and stroking sensitive places, and Janey giving my cock her usual loving attention, and me reciprocating by giving her lovely, sexy pussy my very best digital and oral affection. Just as we repositioned ourselves for Janey to get on top of me, she got kind of serious and started to talk in a way that reminded me of a school teacher beginning a lesson.

"Daddy, you know how much I like anal. The excitement, and the good kind of pain when you first slide into my asshole, and the fantastic feeling of fullness I have once you've got your entire cock into my ass. Well, there's no reason that you shouldn't be able to have those feelings, too."

I immediately saw where this was going. "Does this have anything to do with that package Lauren gave you this afternoon?"

"Kind of." Refusing to be distracted, she continued. "Anyhow, you've been giving me this pleasure a long time now, and I think it's about time that you knew what it's all about. And I want the experience of fucking my dad in the place where he can be fucked. For months I've been thinking about how much I want to fuck you the same way you fuck me. It's made me incredibly horny. And Lauren said that there were ways, if I really wanted to do something about it. That's what the package is about."

She reached down beside the bed and brought up a -- I'd guess you'd call it a 'harness' -- a series of leather straps and a center piece with a hole in it, kind of like a jock strap, I guess. And inserted through the hole was a pink plastic or vinyl penis replica. Janey began fitting it onto herself -- "I practiced earlier" -- and moved it into position so it stuck out from her crotch like a real cock. A little higher than a man's, but -- convincing.

I began all the reluctant and evasive -- and, ultimately, cowardly -- excuses I could think of for why this wasn't a good idea, why I couldn't do it, why it wasn't 'natural' (whatever the hell that means, in our situation). After a bit of this, she interrupted me. "Look, you don't get to fuck my ass again until I fuck yours."

Well, that got my attention. And, ultimately, she was right. She had willingly -- enthusiastically -- allowed me to shove my cock up the ass of her petite 5' 4" body all year. I should be able to take her "cock" in the ass of my 5' 11" body. So between the idea of "fair is fair," plus the thought of being denied access to her exquisite asshole, it focused my attention, to the point of saying, "Okay, how do we do this?"

Always the meticulous researcher, Janey said, "I've been reading about this (Reading? Where can you read about this stuff??), and it looks like the first thing to do is to be generous with the lube. Also, use a thicker kind of lube, not the liquid kind that we use occasionally. Reading other peoples' letters, it seems like facial cream, like old-fashioned cold cream, is good for men. So let's try. Roll over on your tummy."

I rolled over on my stomach and she picked up a white plastic cosmetic jar from the bedside table, opened it, and scooped up a generous blob with two fingers. Then she said, "Relax, Daddy," and simply rubbed her creamy fingers up and down the crack of my ass, from my scrotum to almost to the top of the cleft. Then she took her middle finger and pressed against my asshole and just applied some pressure, so it pushed my anus in, but her finger never actually penetrated.

She straightened herself and got another scoop of cold cream. Now she focused on massaging my asshole, this time allowing her finger to penetrate, then actually go inside. And instead of 'reaming' me with her finger, she used it to massage my anus, moving her finger around to loosen it on all sides. Back for more cold cream. This time, instead of scooping it up, she stuck three of her fingers into the jar so they had a nice generous coating. She then proceeded to insert one, then two, fingers into my asshole and continued with her massage. I felt myself to adjusting to the fingers, and actually enjoying having my asshole massaged like this. Then she gathered all three fingers into a bunch and inserted them into the gap she had already made, and worked them in and out, and in and around, and I was beginning to like the feeling of having my asshole penetrated. At least, by my sexy daughter.

Finally, she said, "I think we're ready, Daddy. I read that the best way for the first time is lying on your side, with your top leg pulled up a bit, but I don't think that would work so well because my cock isn't firmly attached to my body. Instead, I think it'll work best if you lie on your back, with your legs pulled back, and I go in from the front."

Well, she and I had done this before, with me entering her ass when she's lying on her back. I know it felt good to me, and she certainly seemed to enjoy it. And besides, it makes it so we can look at each other as we fuck, lovingly or brutally.

She got off, I rolled onto my back, pulled my legs back, and was treated to the unusual sight of my sweet daughter, a stiff cock sticking out from her crotch, on her hands and knees, positioning herself to fuck her father.

To be honest, her "cock" -- the dildo in the apparatus -- wasn't a huge one. Always considerate, Janey had secured one that was only a little more than five inches in length and maybe an inch or just a little more in diameter. But I had no doubt that this one would be replaced by more 'robust' specimens in the near future.

She reached over to the jar once again and smeared a generous amount of the cold cream all over her cock, then positioned herself, pushed a little of the way in to make sure everything was lined up right, and then pushed slowly into my rectum.

And paused for me to get used to having my asshole invaded. At first, the stretching caused a stinging feeling that was unpleasant. But then as she held still and didn't move, my asshole accommodated to its new visitor, and the stinging began to subside. She pushed in a little farther, and when I told her it was fine, she pushed in all the way. And then she stayed there.

"Can you feel it? Do you like the full feeling?"

"Yes, Honey, I do." And I surprised myself by actually enjoying the feeling of having my insides filled by my beautiful daughter. In our position, we were able to look at each other. I pulled her down to me and we kissed for a while. Then she began moving in and out -- first just a little in-and-out while staying inside me, then more complete in-and-out moves that took the cock almost all the way out of me before pushing all the way into me again.

Also surprising was that I was beginning to experience sexual stimulation from the feel of the dildo sliding in and out of my anus, to the point where it felt like, with just a little of the right kind of help, I could come.

But it was Janey who said, "I think that's enough for the first time." She gently pulled out and unfastened the harness and slipped out of it and laid it on a towel beside the bed. Then she grabbed a bunch Kleenex and wiped much of the creamy mess from my ass.

"She leaned over me on her hands and knees and looked at me and said, "Daddy, I'm so proud of you. For doing that, and letting me do that to you, and now, knowing how wonderful it feels to be filled up by the person you love."

Then she giggled and said, "Since you're already down there ... " and mounted me and rode me to a magnificent orgasm.

As we were lying there afterward and she was asking me what it felt like, while she was in me, and afterward, when she took the dildo out. I told her about the unexpected sexual stimulation I felt from my anus. She said, "Maybe the next time we can find a position where I can fuck you and also help you come." And "I've seen pictures in catalogs of two-ended dildos, where one end goes through the harness, like this one, and the other end goes up inside the woman's pussy. That way we could both have the feelings of being fucked at the same time -- together."

Have I mentioned how much I love this woman?

When Paul arrived late Saturday morning, the girls were out shopping, for food, drinks, and stuff. After he settled in from his drive, I asked him to sit down and have a mug of coffee with me. And then I told him,

"Paul, I gotta give you a heads-up. Last night Janey felt that she had an obligation to introduce me to the pleasures of anal love, and I don't mean the way we've been doing it the past year. This time, she wanted to be the 'giver' and me the 'receiver,' if you get my drift. She had a dildo-and-harness-belt contraption -- not very big, fortunately. And a whole lot of lube."

"Well?"

"Well, what? Oh, you mean, what was it like? Hard to describe. Except I guess it shouldn't be. You and I have helped our girls experience it a lot, and they certainly seem to enjoy it enough. And guys aren't constructed any differently from girls down there, so, yeah, after the initial stinging wore off, it was kind of hot. First, I never knew my anus could be so sensitive, but it really is. And the girls are right when they talk about the feeling of fullness. I'm not sure I'd call it 'heavenly,' but it's very -- fulfilling -- especially when Janey was on top and we could look at each other."

"Janey on top?"

"You'll see. But anyway, that's my point. If Janey did it, you know it won't be long before Lauren does. In fact, you know they've probably worked this thing out together. So ... you know it's gonna happen."

Paul went thoughtful for a moment, and then he said, "You know, don't you -- this isn't going to stop with a couple of strap-on dildos and a jar of lube."

He got up and walked around the table and put his hands on my shoulders and said, "Welcome to the family, Brother."

********

But most of the time, it wasn't like this. I mean, we didn't spend every possible moment in wild experimentation or in exploring perversions. Most of the time, it was just two couples, loving each other and sharing the comfort of ending each day sleeping next to each other.

********

But sometimes it was spent in wild experimentation and exploring perversions.

Like the weekend that Janey took the Amtrak to visit a close friend from high school who was attending a college 200 miles away. Unfortunately, it was a last minute decision on her part and I was already on my way down.

When I arrived, Lauren greeted me at the door -- 'warmly,' as usual -- and told me about the situation, and she gave me an envelope with a note Janey left for me before she rushed off to the train station.

After I got my coat off and my weekend bag stowed in Janey's room, took a leak, and grabbed a Diet Dr.Pepper and a glass, I sat down to read Janey's note:

"Dearest Daddy -- I'm so terribly, terribly sorry that you and I won't be able to spend the weekend together. This came up suddenly. Sherri from high school is moving to Oregon and this is the last possible weekend for us to see each other. I knew you'd understand. In the meantime I'll miss you terribly. I remembered to bring along my favorite toy -- you know, the one that looks the most like you! -- I'll probably wear it out frigging myself and thinking of you. But don't you waste yourself jacking-off -- I want you and Paul to give Lauren a very special weekend! I love you so much, Daddy -- see you in a week! XOXOXO J"

Lauren, who I was unaware was reading over my shoulder, said, "Be sure to tell Dad about the part where you two are supposed to give Lauren a very special weekend."

Well, that night we didn't go wild. Paul was still tired from a difficult drive, and I was a little down from not seeing Janey, despite the 'uplifting' tone of her note to me. Lauren indulged us, and she made a terrific coq au vin from a recipe she got online. The carrots and celery were cooked in the casserole dish with the chicken, and we opened the nice bottle of Burgundy that Paul had splurged on a month or two ago. A nice simple salad of greens afterward, and we were set for a lovely evening in. It was a crummy night outside, and I hoped it was nicer where Janey and Sherri were.

We watched some TV, talked, and then readied ourselves for bed. The three of us slept together in one bed, because we like each other, and because there is sort of an unspoken rule among us, that with all the riches the four of us enjoy, no one should have to sleep alone.

There seemed to be lots to do Saturday. Lauren very much wanted to finish up a report by the time one of the departmental libraries closed at 5 p.m., and she didn't want the project hanging over her head the rest of the weekend. Paul and I spent the day touring several of the University museums, including an excellent exhibition of "Fantastic Machines," in other words, wonderful machines that do absolutely nothing. Also, the student union had a pretty fair exhibition of modern art by Midwestern painters. In between, we did the guy thing and stopped in a local brew pub for burgers and duckfat fries and a couple of their house brews -- a credible amber lager and an excellent IPA.

We all arrived back at the apartment within a few minutes of each other. Lauren had finished her report before the library closed, and Paul and I had been suitably educated and encultured, so it was a successful day for all.