Serendipity 04: Our New Lives Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate light -- Lauren had a homemade quiche in the freezer, a Chablis she had the foresight to chill, and the start of a new bottle of a California white blend. A little salad, and we were done.

No one was in a hurry to hit the bedroom, because we all knew how it would end -- with Lauren getting DP'd.

So we talked, played some Trivial Pursuit while the TV played in the background. But about nine o'clock we decided it was time for some adult entertainment.

I won't go into the early details, except to say that after getting me good and hard (and lubricated), Lauren turned facing away from me, positioned my lubed cock at the entrance to her asshole, and sat down hard, firmly sinking my cock into her ass. Then she lay back and rested on me while Paul moved up and placed his cock next to her mouth.

Sucking and licking her dad, Lauren was saying things like, "Mmmm, I can taste your come already -- are you horny for me, Baby?" And, "Does it excite you that Matthew's cock is buried up your baby's ass. God, he's in me so far I can practically feel him in my stomach. Think about Matthew's cock all the way up in my stomach, Dad." And finally, "Go ahead, put that gorgeous cock inside me. I need to feel both my men up inside me." And then, "God, I feel so full!" "That's it, rub those two dicks together inside me. Jack each other off inside me."

Paul was now up to speed and was pounding his baby's cunt, and she was bucking and uttering verbal encouragement and a steady stream of filth. Finally, Paul and I fell into a rhythm, with alternating strokes, him fucking in while I'm pulling out, then the reverse.

"Do you like that, Matthew? Did you ever think you'd be fucking my ass that deep? Tell me it excites you. TELL ME!"

So, I told her, "That's so hot, Baby, I can't believe you're doing it for me −I can't believe I'm in your ass so deep."

I don't know if Paul knew what Lauren and I were referring to, or whether he figured it out, or if Lauren had told him what she had planned. Or whether she and Paul had done this sort of thing before and now she was including me in their games.

But finally, Lauren gave the word. "NOW. Come inside me -- both of you."

It wasn't difficult to come at the same time, because Paul and I had been working hard to hold back so we could come when Lauren said to. We stopped controlling ourselves, and at least I released a huge pent-up load of semen into Lauren's marvelous ass. We lay there until Paul, being the one on top, got up and went to the fridge to get something for us to drink.

With her father no longer on top of her, Lauren leaned forward and v-e-e-r-r-y carefully lifted herself off me and turned around and lay down on me, her upper body on my legs with her face even with my cock. She grasped it near the head with two fingers and examined it, first one way, then the other. Then she took a breath and put her lips on the crown of my cock. She paused a few seconds to get familiar, then put her mouth all the way down and proceeded to suck.

She paused to reach up and accept the water bottle that Paul extended to her, took a long pull, and savored the water in her mouth. Then she told -- practically ordered -- her dad, "Now, be a real man and fuck my ass while I clean my lover's cock -- you can do that, can't you, Baby?" and returned her mouth to my cock. She licked and sucked and cleaned me all the while, until Paul couldn't take it any more and dumped another huge load of cum into her ass.

Being sure that Paul was able to stay inside her, Lauren crawled up my body 'til her face was right over mine. She whispered huskily, "Do you want to kiss me, Matthew?"

I took her head and pulled her mouth to mine and we passionately shared the taste of my cock.

Later that night I encountered Paul on a trip to the bathroom. I was still too sex-stoned to have any inhibitions, so I asked him, "You OK with what happened tonight?"

He shrugged, "That's Lauren -- that's part of who she is. If she weren't that way, maybe we wouldn't love her the way we do."

********

But most of the time, it wasn't like this. I mean, we didn't spend every possible moment in wild experimentation or in exploring perversions. But sometimes, we did.

********

One afternoon Paul and I were sitting around the apartment watching TV and killing time until the girls returned from shopping. Then Paul got a serious look and began talking:

"Matt, I don't want to sound maudlin or fatalistic or anything -- I'm in great health and don't know of a single thing wrong with me, except maybe ... " and he pinched a slight roll of flesh at his waist, and laughed. "But I have this good feeling, knowing that if anything were to happen to me, that you and Jane would take care of Lauren. You know, she thinks you're the second-most wonderful man in the world -- and you're not second by very much. I know that you'd be there as a father and as a lover, and that Jane wouldn't be like a sister -- she and Lauren are sisters. And I wanted you to know that, and to thank you."

I was taken aback -- not so much by what Paul was saying -- just by the fact of hearing it said out loud. "Paul, ... Paul, I -- and Janey -- have felt that way about Lauren since, well, since the -- beginning. And, heaven forbid, if anything ever happened to you, we would be Lauren's family.

"The reason I'm kind of stumbling here is that I've felt the same about you and Lauren and Janey if anything were to happen to me. I've always known -- or at least, there's been this feeling -- kind of an unspoken assumption that that's the way things are and how they would be. I never put it in so many words, but it was always there. I guess I need to thank you for saying it out loud."

And totally outside our normal behavior with each other, we grabbed each other in a man-hug for a few (very few) seconds.

Then, "So whaddaya think da' Bears'll do in the draft?"