Serendipity 05: Happy Birthday, Dads!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace could scarcely contain herself. "Yes! It's time!"

Lauren and I tried to melt into the background. I picked up the video recorder from the coffee table and began to record.

Candace stood up and said, "Since I'm the present, I guess you should start unwrapping me, huh?"

The men, bless them, did not act like savages. They went to Candace and both kissed her. Paul then went behind her and put his face in her beautiful freshly-shampooed curly blond hair and breathed in, while placing his hands on her tube-topped breasts. Daddy moved his hands to her waist (well, what there was of it, anyway), and the two just touched her for a while, while Candace put her arms around Daddy's neck and returned his kiss.

Finally, Daddy grasped the bottom of her tube top and asked Paul, "Join me in unwrapping our beautiful present?" and Candace raised her arms as her top was peeled up and over her head and arms and put aside. Now that they could see what else she was wearing, they took the elastic waistband of her skirt, and she wriggled her hips a bit to help them peel it down to the carpet.

Candace stepped out of her skirt, which was also carefully laid aside. While they were close to the floor, the guys, one at a time, slid the sandals off her feet, leaving her standing there in a dark crimson bra that struggled to restrain her swollen breasts and a pair of matching panties that practically disappeared in her buttocks and swollen belly.

"Lauren got them for me for tonight," she said shyly.

She was beautiful and incredibly sexy, standing there in her almost-disappearing lingerie, and the way the men just gazed at her communicated this more than any words ever could.

It was Candace who finally said, "So, what's a girl have to do to get fucked around here?"

That sure seemed to break the ice. Paul and Daddy sat her on the side of the bed and began to explore her body with their hands and lips, aiding their explorations by undoing the front closure of her straining red bra and peeling down the nearly-concealed red panties. Daddy began to caress her breasts and to lick, kiss, and eventually suck on one of her engorged nipples, while Paul gently fondled and kissed her enormous -- or at least, petite-enormous -- belly for ages, finally sliding his right hand down to between her legs and carefully inserted his index finger between her swollen labia.

She reacted like she'd been struck by lightening. Her hips bucked violently and she let out a huge groan. She wrapped her arms around Daddy's head and squeezed him to her tit and grabbed Paul's finger and began to frantically jerk it is up and down her slit before trying to force as much of his hand as she could inside of her. In a matter of seconds, she had a terrific orgasm.

But just as soon as she caught her breath, she cried out, "Who's going to fuck me?"

I think what the guys really wanted to do was to fall on her and shove their cocks into every orifice or fold they could find. Instead, they lay her back on the bed, and Paul kneeled between her legs and began to make love -- that's the best way to describe what he was doing -- to her pussy. Meanwhile, Daddy got on the bed and placed his cock next to her lips and let her jam her mouth down its length.

Candace pulled her legs back to give Paul maximum access to her pussy. He took advantage of this increased access to switch from 'making love' to her pussy to out-and-out eating her, which resulted in her bucking her way to another colossal climax. Daddy looked really turned-on by what he was seeing but managed to control himself and save his climaxes for later. And then Candace pleaded, "Now -- p-l-e-e-e-ease!"

I have to admit -- when the guys got going, they went big. Paul got the cold cream and smeared a ton over his cock and massaged Candace's asshole with another ton, taking his time to prepare her pregnancy-squeezed rectum. Daddy gently applied the lube to her pussy and his cock. Paul sat the foot of the bed, and then they positioned Candace on her side with her hips right at the foot of the bed. In this position, Paul was able to position his cock at the entrance to her ass and, inch-by-inch, work himself into Candace's well-prepared asshole.

Once Paul was completely inside her, he and Candace rocked back and forth against each other as he stroked, then plowed, Candace's nether hole. After they had found the best way, Daddy stood at the end of the bed and turned Candace and Paul enough that he was able to work his cock into her starved pussy. Their first attempts were tentative, but before long they found a rhythm that allowed Candace to be filled for the first time in ages.

And all this time, Lauren and I were taking turns trying to video all the action, in the hottest way possible, without them being aware or distracted by us. Actually, we took turns: one took the videos while the other frigged herself like crazy.

It didn't take long. In addition to Candace being hot as a firecracker, the guys, who had held off admirably through the foreplay while Candace came twice, were now near the breaking point. And when it came, it was spectacular. First was Candace, wailing "Ohhh, shh-i-i-i-t -- I'm cumming!" And that was all it took for the guys to finally get the release that they had been holding back. Daddy just simply let out a long groan, "God!!", while Paul's was a more colorful, "Shit -- fuck you, Candace!," while jerking his load into her asshole. And they lay there, panting and breathing hard, for a long time.

But not too long. I thought now would be a good time for Lauren and me to bring people something to drink, and maybe wipe the perspiration off. But before I could do anything, they rolled apart, then Candace told Daddy to lie on his back at the end of the bed. She then sat down and guided his cock al-l-l the way in her ass, leaned backward on her hands, and pulled Paul toward her and directed his head to her pussy. And while she bounced up and down on Daddy's cock and the lunged up to meet her, Paul's head was bobbing up and down trying to remain engaged with his moving target.

But what was so great was Candace. She was saying things like "This is so great," "I love this," and "You guys are so great!" She laughed and pulled Paul's face up to hers so she could kiss him, then shoved his face back down to her pussy.

Well, this didn't last long, and once again, Candace and Daddy had rip-roaring climaxes. Then Candace started laughing and saying, "That was incredible," "You guys are so great," "I love the way you're fucking me," and more laughing.

Now they were ready for a break. We put down the video and asked people what kind of drinks they wanted and passed around some towels and some lotion. I also discreetly gave the guys some wet naps with sanitizer on them, to be sure they were clean and fresh to keep Candace's pussy safe.

Candace was bubbling ecstatically, how good they guys were, how wonderful she felt, how well the guys treated her, and, surprisingly, how happy Teddy would be. But come to think of it, why not? His beloved bride was happy and would be seeing him soon, and what could be bad about that?

Candace was still hungry for more, and despite all the hot'n'heavy action, the guys -- who had been holding back all week to be sure they were in shape to fully enjoy tonight -- had still only come once. This time, it was Daddy on his back again, in her ass, and Paul was finally going to get the chance to fuck her pussy. Again, they were at the end of the bed. This time, they stretched it out longer and took the time to enjoy things. The only thing missing was that, in these positions, they were not able to kiss each other and to whisper to each other. But that was the only thing missing.

After everyone finally came -- not all at once, but when it felt good -- people were finally ready for a rest. I think it was about fifty percent physical exhaustion and fifty percent emotional exhaustion from the high level of anticipation everyone had for the evening.

Lauren and I were also a bit exhausted, from the incredibly hot sex we'd been watching close-up, and from the fact that we had both started the day early because of all we had to do to get ready. We opened the sofa bed and were delighted to see it already had clean linens. We found some pillows in the front closet, and we changed into the sleepwear we brought. I picked up all the glasses and bottles, and then Lauren went around turning off most lights, just leaving on the night light in the bathroom and the over-the-counter light by the microwave.

And Lauren and I couldn't fall asleep. We were still so turned on from what we had watched the past several hours that there was no way we could relax. Until, that is, we fooled around with each other for several orgasms, and then we were able to drift off to sleep.

Sometime during the night I was awakened by some sounds. Candace giggling, saying, "Hey!" and "Cut it out!", and then "Oh, you guys!," and then no words, but some deep moans. I woke Lauren up and she listened to this dialog with me. When there were no more words to hear, Lauren and I fell on each other and ate each other to sensational orgasms and then fell asleep with our faces between each other legs.

Sometime later that night, I woke up again, this time probably needing to go to the bathroom. As I was returning, I looked over toward the big bed to see Candace on all fours with her head bobbing up and down on a cock, and another guy behind her, pounding her doggie-style. In the light I couldn't even see who was doing what, but it was still so exciting that I found the video recorder and tried to record it. (When we looked at the video, we still couldn't tell which guy was where, but the shadowy video was still exciting.)

But that was nothing compared to what they did next. The guy on the bed -- I think it was Paul, though I'm not sure why -- sat up on the edge and instructed Candace to straddle his legs, taking him up inside her cunt. Then he stood up and the other one, who had smeared a generous amount of cold cream on his cock, maneuvered himself into a position where he could slide his dick up her ass. They proceeded to 'spit roast' Candace, the men grunting from the exertion and from their slightly awkward positions, and Candace groaning all the time, "Unhhh, unhhh, unhhh." Maybe I was wrong -- maybe this was the hottest thing I ever saw. The men didn't wait until Candace came -- she had already come at least three times from this treatment. When they finally let go with final groans, they collapsed, carefully, on the bed, pulled up the sheets, and held each other.

Lauren and I were awakened by the light coming in through the curtains, and we got up before the others, possibly because we slept through most of the night while, apparently, they had been busy little beavers. Lots of wet naps in the waste basket, along with a bunch of water and juice bottles, a cookie package, and two banana peels.

We washed and brushed ourselves, then went out to the eating area and set out more juice, plus bowls and glasses and spoons and coffee cups, fruit, cereal, and milk. I made a pot of coffee with the good stuff I bought the previous day, and also a pot of hot water for tea.

When everything was ready, we went out and kissed everybody awake. We told them that breakfast in bed would probably be kind of messy, but that the table was set for everyone.

They all stumbled out of bed and, not being able to decide who should use the bathroom, when, they surprised Lauren and me by all going together. They left the door open, and we could see them bumping into each other in a space not designed for three occupants, touching, washing themselves, then each other, and, to our surprise, peeing. (Candace's tiny bladder had probably been to the bathroom many times during the night.) I guess, based on the activities of the last night, that any remains of modesty had pretty much vanished.

They came out, stark naked, Candace resplendent with her round belly and swollen breasts. Feeling awkward in this setting, Lauren and I removed our sleep shirts and joined everyone for breakfast, naked.

And it was all very adult, at least until the strawberries and the Reddi-Wip came out. Of course, it was Candace who put a squirt on the tip of Paul's nose. Then Daddy grabbed the can from her and just covered her tits with the whipped cream. Candace quickly grabbed it back and squirted a bunch on Daddy's lap and then turned to Paul and did the same thing. Paul grabbed it from her and pulled her over to the bed and pushed her down and her legs back and sprayed most of the can on her pussy and asshole.

Lauren grabbed the video while I hurried to clean up any stray whipped cream from where we were eating.

What Lauren recorded was an epic session of sweetened cream-enriched grab-ass. Paul dived for one of her white fluffy tits, while Daddy dived directly for her pussy and tried to slurp up as much as he could -- including any other kind of cream that he could find between her legs. Candace tried to turn around to get at Paul's cock. When she got all of that, she pulled Daddy up to standing and grabbed his ass and pulled him into her mouth until she got his cock completely squeaky -- well, sticky -- clean. They were all laughing like crazy. I got it all on the recording.

But seeing all the fun they had with the whipped cream got me to thinking ... it's been a while since we had a can of Reddi-Wip around the apartment ...

They were still tired from last night's exertions and this morning's play, and Lauren and I weren't balls of fire, either. So we all got on the big bed, all naked, and selected a movie from the hotel's on-demand movie system. We selected the dirtiest one we could find. It wasn't very dirty -- what would probably be called 'soft-core hotel porn.' Lots of boobs, most of them artificial, and butts, and a lot of simulated action, but nothing you could actually see. We wondered if they found gay guys so they wouldn't get erections from rubbing against the crotches of the hot (even if pneumatic) actresses. But it still worked to give us ideas.

Of course, Lauren and I weren't allowed to act on our ideas, but I had arranged for a late check-out, so Candace, Paul, and Daddy were free for one more romp. This one focused on a lot of sucking, and a replay of Candace sucking off one guy and getting doggie-d by the other. This time, we could see that it was Daddy getting the mouth job that resulted in what was left of his sperm being deposited on Candace's face, while Paul deposited what had to be the last of his jizz as deep into Candace as he could. After they separated, they all lay down on the big bed and Daddy and Paul cuddled and rocked Candace.

********

MATT

Sometime in the middle of the night Paul took a well-deserved break, getting something to drink -- probably a Red Bull, plus a cookie or an energy bar -- leaving me to try to keep Candace satisfied. Since Paul had already given me the chance to rest and recover earlier, it was now my turn to meet her apparently insatiable needs. I applied some of the oil to Candace's much-abused-but-still-craving-more pussy, and I put a spritz of Duration lube on my tired-but-Cialis-supplemented cock, and then I lay back on the bed and Candace slid onto me, facing me so we could look at each other.

With all the lotions and unguents, my cock wasn't raw, and it was still was able to enjoy the sensation of Candace's much-loosened but still caressing pussy. We had all passed the 'frantic' stage of the evening and were now just into loving friction and orgasms. But Candace surprised me -- not for the first time tonight.

"Matt, let's pretend we're making a baby. I want you to fuck me deep, and when you come, I want you to come really deep in my pussy. I really want you to make a baby in me."

The lewdness and the intimacy of these suggestions really got to me. Once I was sure that Candace was at the point where she was about to come again -- which didn't take long -- I took care that I released my greatly diminished supply of cum as deeply inside her as I could.

As she sat there on me -- she wasn't able to lie down -- she leaned toward my face and said, "Do you think we really made a baby? I wish we could. Do you think it would be a boy or a girl?"

A few moments later, "I love that you and Paul fuck Lauren and Jane -- I think that's so great! If we have a girl, do you think when she grows up she and Teddy will fuck like you do with Lauren and Jane. And if it's a boy, do you think when he grows up he'd fuck me? That would be so cool, and so hot. And you and Paul and I could still fuck, too ..."

Kids these days ...

JANEY

About noon, we started packing things up. Candace, Paul, and Daddy showered, together, of course, but there was no fooling around. They just washed each other affectionately, kind of like animals grooming each other. After they all dried off and dressed and finished packing, Paul and Daddy got their things together and waited for us to finish.

Watching them say goodbye to Candace was so touching it was almost heartbreaking. Really. Not only had she given them both a month's worth of sexual enjoyment, but she had won their hearts. And Candace, never shy about showing her emotions, just went back and forth between them, hugging them, kissing them, thanking them, telling them how wonderful they were, thanking them again, and finally, telling them how happy Teddy would be when she told him later tonight. There were tears in her eyes as we went down to our car.

When we all were finally back at the apartment, Daddy said "I can't believe how happy Candace was. She was just so grateful."

Paul said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, after all the amazing sex that Matt and I've just experienced, but I think you two did a very good thing for Candace. In spite of your explanations, I think we didn't really believed that you were arranging this for Candace's benefit, but I guess it was after all. And you were right about her. She's beautiful, and gloriously pregnant, and horny -- and so much fun."

Then he continued, "What do you think, Matt -- greatest birthday ever?"

Daddy said, "Without a doubt. Now, were you two okay with watching your fathers and lovers go crazy on a pregnant Barbie?"

Lauren said, "First, we're so proud of you. Everything you did, it seemed like you were doing it for Candace. We knew you would, but still, I guess we didn't know how much you would. As for the sex, well, Janey, did they do us proud?"

"They were the lovers and animals we know them to be."

I stepped up and kissed, Daddy, as did Lauren. Then we went to Paul and kissed him.

And that put the final touch on The Great Birthday Present.

Except for the fact that the next day, I sat down with the computer and the SD memory card of the 'birthday party.' First, I made a backup copy, and a DVD backup of the backup. Then, I watched the video with some simple editing software and found a few segments I had specially photographed. The first showed Candace on her knees with her mouth wrapped around a cock while another cock stood by. The next shot showed Candace with the tips of both cocks in her mouth, the men turned aside so the mouth-and-cocks scene was clearly visible. Next was her sitting on a man who was lying on the bed, with no doubt as to what they were doing.

Next was a similar shot of her sitting on a man, but facing toward his feet. Her posture suggested his cock was in her ass. The final shot was when she was being spit-roasted. It clearly showed her hoisted up on the cock of one man who was standing, with the cock of the man behind her visibly up her ass. And every shot was taken so it was possible to see everything -- except the full face of the woman in the scenes. Teddy could no doubt ID Candace, but no one else could. I gave Candace a computer memory stick with the photos so she could email them to Teddy.