Serendipity 06: The Wild Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she came down. She got still, then turned on her side and curled up a little. And then she started crying, just little sobs. I think it was just the release from all the excitement. At least, I hope that's all it was.

Lauren, always the protector, seemed to understand whatever it was. Still sitting by Janey's head, she reached up and turned on the hand-held shower and gently bathed Janey with the spray, washing down her body, rinsing her piss-drenched hair, and talking sweetly to her and kissing her face and forehead.

"Dad, Matthew, get some big bath towels." When we returned, she had Janey sitting up on the shower floor. She wasn't crying any more, but her eyes were still red and teary. Lauren wrapped her in one of the towels and gently patted her down. Then she asked me to help her get Janey to her feet. She toweled off the rest of Janey and then wrapped the second towel around her and we led her into our bedroom and put her to bed.

And the last thing I saw that evening was Lauren holding Paul by his cock and leading -- almost pulling -- him into their bedroom, saying, "That was the hottest damned thing I ever imagined -- come on -- I need to be fucked." And for the first time I can recall since we've been staying together, she closed their door.

In our room, Janey had curled up into a ball, and while she wasn't actually sucking her thumb, she had her fist next to her mouth and her lips on one of the knuckles. I lay down next to her and pulled up a blanket the best I could and put my arms around her and rocked her gently back and forth.

I was still so excited from what I had just seen -- too exhausted to be 'turned-on,' just excited -- that there was no way I could sleep, so I lay there, awake, for perhaps an hour. During that time, I heard occasional noises from Paul and Lauren's room. Not so occasional were the banging noises the bed made. At one point I heard Paul's voice -- "... like it ... little whore ... tongue ... assho- ... ." That was followed by what sounded like a slap -- I couldn't tell to whom -- followed by another slap. And later, another slap, again, couldn't tell who was being slapped, and Paul's voice -- "... take ... filthy slut ...," and another slap.

I finally fell asleep and slept like a rock, until I woke up and -- as is so often the case anymore -- found my cock ensconced in Janey's mouth. When she felt me move and obviously awake, she took her hands and mouth off me and slid up 'til we were face to face. And then she stopped. It looked like she was getting ready to say something, so I waited. She took a breath, and said, "Daddy, do you still love me? I mean, after how I behaved tonight, can you still love me like your little girl?"

I could see she was almost in tears, and she was trembling a little, afraid of what I might say. Then I realized -- she thought her behavior last night was depraved and disgusting and that I would never be able to see her again as my beloved daughter.

"Baby, what I saw last night was an amazing, exciting, incredibly sexual woman. And the truly amazing thing is that that woman is right next to me, living inside my wonderful daughter. I can't say that I love you even more than I did before, because that would be impossible. But it's added a whole new level to how I love you. You don't ever have to worry about how I feel about you."

I guess my words must have reassured her, because she snuggled into my shoulder and closed her eyes, and she fell asleep, secure in the knowledge that her Daddy still loved his little girl.

About 7:30, we both woke up, but we stayed in bed and just cuddled for a few minutes longer. Then, we got up, showered, dried each other off -- slowly -- and walked into the kitchen, completely naked, and started making coffee and pouring juice and baking the heat-and-eat cinnamon rolls we'd picked up in yesterday's grocery shopping.

We were drinking our coffee at the table when Lauren's bedroom door opened and she and Paul walked out, hand-in-hand, Paul looking very pleased, and Lauren with a kind of sultry smile. But then, Lauren usually looks sultry ... it's her thing. Also, we could see that both of their faces were slightly inflamed on one side, and both had sizeable collections of what were most certainly bite marks on their shoulders and chests and fingernail claw marks on their shoulders and, we presumed, on their backs, and probably, asses.

Lauren walked around the table, leaned against the back of my chair, draped her arms around my neck and held my head against her breasts and her chin on my hair and said, "Good morning, Lover, how are you this morning?"

I turned my head to one of her arms and put a lingering kiss on it to let her know how I was this morning. Janey got up and walked over to where Paul sat. She perched herself sideways on his lap and said solicitously "Ooh, looks like Baby's been hurt. Did that mean bitch lady scratch Baby and make him hurt?"

Paul picked up on Janey's little role-play scenario and answered, "Yes, the dirty bitch lady scratched and bit me and slapped my face 'cause I called her a dirty slut."

"Ooh, did it hurt when the mean bitch slapped you?"

"Yes, but it made me hard, too."

While this little game of Janey's and Paul's was developing, Lauren stood up and walked around and straddled my legs and, breathing her warm breath on me, asked "Can I fuck you?"

I answered by taking her head in my hands and gently pulling her toward me and giving her a loving kiss. She reach down and stroked my cock into a passable erection -- it was already well on its way from viewing Janey and Paul's little act. Then she guided me into her and put her arms around my shoulders and I held her waist in my hands while we watched the performance across the table ....

"Did she slap you like this?" and Janey gave Paul a solid slap across his left cheek.

"Yes, only she slapped me harder."

Janey gave him an even harder slap and asked, "Like that?"

"Yeah, like that."

"What did you do then?"

"I got even harder. Then the mean lady got on top of me and told me that the only way to make it soft again was to put it up inside her dirty little cunt, and then she sat on top of me and made me put my hard cock inside her nasty cunt."

This whole act, which probably started out as a joke to tease Paul about his bite marks and nail scratches, was turning into an entirely different thing, and Janey was obviously getting turned on by the way Paul was playing it. She got up and spread her legs and straddled him and began rubbing herself against what we could now see was Paul's growing prick. She pulled his lips down to her breast and told him, "There, suck Mommy's titty and make it all better."

"Did you hate that?" Janey asked.

"No, I loved it. I was loving it so much that I put my hands on the dirty lady's throat and I squeezed."

"Show me how you squeezed her throat."

Paul put both hands around Janey's throat and squeezed. I was worried, but it also looked like Janey was in command of the situation and nothing was going to happen that she didn't want to happen.

Janey's whole face reddened a bit, but she said, "Ooh, did that make her mad?"

"No, the dirty slut loved it, so I did it again, harder."

"Show me."

So Paul choked her again, this time harder. Janey actually did choke for a moment, but then Paul released his grip.

"Did that finally make her mad?"

"No, she just liked it even more, and that made me harder. And she said the only way to not be hard was to squirt my cock juice into her nasty cunt."

"Ohh, Baby, that must have been terrible for you. Here, suck Mommy's titties harder and bite them -- both of 'em. You don't want Mommy to think you don't love her, do you? Then what happened?"

"The dirty lady bounced up and down on my hard thing until she finally got me to squirt inside her. And then I wasn't so hard and I was able to get away from her."

Janey said, "It looks like telling Mommy this terrible, terrible story has made you hard all over again. Let's put that thing inside Mommy's nice, warm pussy and I'll bounce up and down until it squirts again and gets small."

Back on our side of the table,... Lauren said, "Don't wait for me to come -- I'm just too worn out. But I still want to feel your beautiful cum inside me -- you go ahead whenever you're ready." Then, holding me a little closer, she said softly, "Matthew, I love what we have here."

I held her a little tighter, and then I finally sighed and came into her and we just sat there like that, suspended. I said, "Love you, Lauren," and she said, "I love you, Matthew," and we stayed just like that.

We finally came out of our reveries and determined that, apparently, Mommy had made Little Pauly's thing get small again. She was no longer bouncing up and down on him, and he was no longer showing Mommy's titties how much he loved Mommy, and Janey was back to sitting across his lap again and they were just kissing and nibbling.

Sighing, Lauren planted a little kiss on my nose and lifted herself from me and walked over to Paul. She pulled his hand and said, "Now, let go of your whore Mommy and come into the bedroom so you can tell me about all those things you did with Mommy-slut." And they did, but this time they didn't close the door.

Janey returned, gave me a kiss, and sat down to join me for the rest of our now-cold coffee. We went into the bedroom and got into bed. We lay there, face to face, with our arms around each other. Then I felt Janey start to sob gently. I was alarmed at the thought ... I didn't know what thought ... but I held her and asked, "Princess, what's wrong."

She turned her face toward me and, controlling her sobs, said, "Daddy, I love our lives all together -- I'm so happy."

********

We spent the rest of that day relatively quietly, since all of us were pretty well -- spent -- after the intense activities of this morning and of the preceding night. We all watched some television together, then went off to our respective bedrooms at a reasonable hour.

As usual, I took Janey into my arms, and we fell asleep snuggled up against each other,

... until I woke up the next morning and found Janey, as usual, with my cock lovingly cradled in her mouth. When she felt me move and obviously awake, she took her hands and mouth off me and slid up 'til we were face to face, where she kissed me and licked around my mouth, sharing the tastes of my own cock with me.

Then she dove back down and resumed where she had left off. I just let her go until she stroked me into a pretty good morning hard-on and then climbed on and lowered herself all the way. She did whatever she wanted for a while, and then she lowered her face close to mine and said, "Daddy, do you have to pee?"

Well, it being the first thing in the morning, the answer to that question is almost certainly a "Yes." Then she said, "Can you pee -- inside of me?"

I said, "I'll try," and then, inexplicably, under the circumstances, "Princess."

I tried to relax from my excitement, and I told her that if she got up a bit and removed the stimulus of her cunt on me, I might be able to. And then, by squeezing and relaxing, and squeezing again, this time I was able to relax enough that the next squeeze shot some piss into her. I tried again, and now I was able to pee a steady stream into her cunt. It wasn't a strong blast, but it was steady, and Janey moaned as she felt the continuous stream bathe her insides. I started to slow, and only by flexing my muscles again was I able to get out a few more squirts.

We just lay there, I, savoring the feeling of my diminishing cock bathing in the sensation of her cunt and my warm piss, and she ... I don't know what Janey was feeling. After several minutes, she lifted herself and, as I expected, my piss and some of her juices came running out of her pussy, forming a puddle on my belly and around the base of my cock, and some ran onto the bed sheet.

She bent down and began licking up the mess on my stomach and rubbing her mouth through the mixture of my piss and her juices. Then she raised her face to mine and began smearing her lips back and forth across my lips and face. She put one hand on my belly and began rubbing it around, trying to get as much of the remaining mess as possible onto her hand, and then she brought her hand to my face and began smearing it on my mouth. Then she mashed her lips and mouth against mine and we shared as much of these juices with each other as we could.

When she finished, we agreed that showers were clearly needed, and she led me into the bathroom. But I found it still wasn't over. She went over to the toilet for her morning pee, but instead of sitting down, she lifted both the lid and the seat, straddled the bowl, facing me, and began pissing. It was incredible watching the golden juice come out of my daughter's spread pussy lips, especially since some of it sprayed around, making a small mess on the bathroom floor.

Janey told me, "Get closer, Daddy," and when I got on my knees -- which was the only way to get closer to the 'action' -- she pulled my face to her crotch so I ended up getting the final parts of her spray. Then she ordered, "Lick me, Daddy, lick the hot piss from your little girl."

The whole thing was just so hot that I got a little bit dizzy. I found the taste of her pee was, well, like you would expect a young woman's piss to taste -- a little sour, a little pungent -- and completely intoxicating! Like something that doesn't really have a good taste, like olives or caviar, but once you have it, you find yourself wanting it again. I wasn't sure what my reaction implied about the future.

Then Janey sat down on the porcelain rim of the toilet and pulled my not-yet-showered cock, still covered with our combined juices and my piss, into her mouth and began to move her head back and forth until she was taking my whole cock into her mouth. I put my hands gently on her head, to steady us, and because I wanted to be touching her.

She reached back with the hand she wasn't using and put it over where my hands met behind her head, and she applied pressure so that my hands were forcing her head and mouth down my cock. I tried to back off a little, but she pushed again, harder. I finally got the idea -- she wanted me to fuck her throat. I started jamming my cock into her mouth while I held her head, and apparently I was doing it right because she took her hand off mine and left it to me.

Then she grabbed my ass in both hands and pulled me into her mouth as far as I could go, and she held me there, until I felt her throat spasm and gag. She pushed me back for a moment, got a breath, and pulled me back again, this time deeper than I could have thought possible. And then she gagged and spit up a big glob of mucous. She pulled back, and a long, gooey strand of the puke ran from her lower lip to my cock. It was so wonderfully dirty that I did not hesitate when she stood up and opened her mouth and gave me a big kiss, and we shared the gag-puke I had caused.

We held this a long time before we finally agreed that this time we really were going to shower.

********

After that day, our vacation house pretty much became a free-fuck zone. All of us walked around either partially clothed or wearing robes. Any pussy not already engaged was fair game for assault, by mouth, cock, fingers, or (twice) even feet. Any cock found dangling -- or not so dangling -- was liable to be ministered to, by hand, mouth, or both.

It wasn't a case of the whole thing turning into a 24-by-7 orgy, or even constant grab-ass. But there was just this comfortable familiarity, the sense that any sexual attention was appreciated and, most likely, would be reciprocated.

********

There was another variety of pornography that attracted our attention during our spare time.

NOTE: Portions of this story have been removed to comply with Literotica publication policies. It might be possible to find a complete version of this story elsewhere on the Web.

. . . . . . . .

"I guess so, 'cause I gotta admit, watching some of these gets me really hard. How about you Janey? You think that if the chance ever came up, you'd do something like that ...?"

"I don't think the opportunity will ever come up, but they sure looked like they were getting into it, didn't they? Well, ... I guess until you're faced with the chance, you never know what you'll do ..." Lauren kind of nodded her agreement.

At that moment, none of us knew how soon we would be confronting that opportunity.

12