Serendipity 16: Ted & Georgia's Night of Lust

Story Info
Candace arranges a date for Teddy and Georgia.
5.5k words
4.69
3.2k
3

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

XVI -- Ted and Georgia's Night of Lust (and something more)

LAUREN

Well, it turned out to be as simple as setting up a date between them.

Candace had, indeed, simply told Teddy that she wanted him to enjoy the experience of sex with another woman, without cheating on her and, in fact, with her blessing, and that he was obviously attracted to Georgia and that she found him quite attractive, too. She was a mature woman -- not meaning "old," but experienced -- and she would be good to him and make him comfortable with the situation.

Candace told Teddy that Georgia would be coming to their hotel room about 6:30 Tuesday evening to watch the kids while "the grownups" went to a show. That was the original explanation. In fact, Georgia knew the whole purpose, which was to allow her and Teddy to become as familiar as they chose to be. However, when the time came for Teddy and Candace to begin dressing to go out, Candace explained:

"Remember, when we talked a few days ago about how I want you and Georgia to have some time together? Well, this is that time. We're not going to the show. I'm taking Caleen and Eddie over to Lauren and Jane's for the night so you and Georgia can have as much time as you like, to do whatever you like. I know she'll be good to you, and that you'll be good to her. Don't worry -- it'll all be fine."

As Candace described it later, Teddy was ... not nervous, but -- uncertain. If you looked back, Teddy maybe never had a date. He'd been with Candace since she was 12 and he was 14, and they'd never even had a first date -- they'd just always been "together." Being Ted, he handled it well, but his apprehension was also obvious. It was Candace who carefully directed Ted's attire toward "soft-casual," so he'd look good -- and feel confident about his appearance -- but would be comfortable and could undress with ease, if and when that time should come.

Georgia arrived at their room a few minutes past 6:30. She hugged Candace and gave a warm-but-proper hug to Ted, along with a gentle kiss on the cheek. Then she dived for Caleen and Eddie, hugging, kissing, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over them, and then telling them to have a wonderful time with Mom and Aunt Lauren and Jane and Mai and Uncle Matt and Paul and Ben.

Then Candace gave Ted a good-bye hug and whispered one more reassurance to him. A kiss on the cheek, and they all left.

And that left Ted and Georgia alone -- for as long as they wished.

********

GEORGIA

Confession: I had the hots for Ted from the very first time I saw him. To put it in man-speak, he's a fine piece of ass. He obviously started with good genes, and four years in the military had only served to tone that up.

The thing is, the more I saw of him -- not only with his amazing wife and his lovely children, but with Lauren and Jane, and even with the two men who had fucked his pregnant wife silly for an entire night -- I found myself coming to admire him, and that just made him even more attractive -- and more sexy.

Anyhow, when the girls and Candace approached me with the nutso idea that, if I really found Ted sexually attractive, they'd arrange an evening of 'adult entertainment' for us, my reactions were:

One, this is the fucking craziest thing I've ever heard.

Two, she must have a very special love for her husband.

Three, what an incredibly generous heart.

Four -- Hot damn! A chance for unrushed sex with that gorgeous stud? Hell, yes!

They told me that what they were planning to do was to tell Ted I was coming over to be with the kids while the adults went out to a show, then, before I was supposed to arrive, to tell him the truth and reassure him that it was all good.

My initial challenge was deciding what to wear. First, of course, a careful shave "down there." I didn't really need it, but then I realized -- I wanted to be special for Ted. Now, for an outfit that communicated comfortable and 'approachable' without looking too obvious or trampy. A simple sleeveless white pullover, tasteful, but still sheer enough that you could see through. And that brought me to the bra -- front clasp, and sheer enough that erect nipples would still show. Simple wrap-around skirt -- red -- over peach-colored satin panties -- no thong (too forward!), but string bikini style. And simple white leather thong sandals. A look in the mirror showed that I had achieved what I wanted -- pretty, entirely appropriate, but still inviting and accessible if you chose to see it that way.

I arrived a little early but didn't go up to their room right away, in case they needed a little extra time to work things out. Okay, so I was nervous. Ted wasn't the only one who hadn't been on a date in forever.

I knocked on the door, and it was opened immediately by an enthusiastic Candace. Little Eddie and Caleen had not yet reacted to the knock at the door, so after Candace hugged me, it left me and Ted facing each other. I had thought about this meeting, trying to figure out just the right combination of propriety and familiarity to go for. I finally gave Ted a 'warm, fond' hug, but not overly-familiar or at all sexual. Plus a soft kiss on the cheek. To my huge relief, he didn't tense up at my hug, but returned it in kind, along with the kiss. And -- maybe I 'm just imagining this -- his return hug might have been a little longer than mine. And I thought, "This just might work."

Then the children came out, and I had no trouble at all in showing my pleasure at seeing them once again. I told them to mind Mommy and have a wonderful time with all their aunts and uncles.

Candace gave Ted a warm "good-bye" hug and whispered to him, "I love you, and I want you to enjoy tonight. She really likes you, and there's nothing you can do wrong. Show this beautiful woman what an amazing man my husband is. Do me proud -- I know you will." A kiss on the cheek, and they all left.

And that left Ted and me alone. For as long as we wished ...

"Candace said she left some strawberries and a bottle of champagne in the fridge for us. Should we have some now?" He went to the small refrigerator and pulled out a large, clunky green bottle with a foil cap and took it over to the counter, where Candace had set two champagne flutes -- and a plate of ripe strawberries, a bowl of sour cream, and a dish of raw sugar.

Damn, she's good!

Ted's slightly nervous hands slipped a few times before getting the stopper out and carefully filling each glass to about three-quarters. Turns out the champagne was Laurent-Perrier Rose'. She's even more awesome!

We chose to sit on the stools at the counter -- more 'neutral,' less suggestive, than the couch. We touched flutes and, after a moment of awkwardness, decided to toast "To a wonderful evening." I kicked off my sandals, and he slipped off his slip-ons.

After savoring the first sips -- because it was a champers worth savoring, but also to delay the inevitability of having to talk -- we both started to speak. We stopped, laughed a little, then, because he is a gentleman, Ted ceded the first words to me.

"I hope you feel comfortable, Ted, because I am -- very. I've been anticipating this for days, and I know it'll be good. Okay -- now you." Shy laugh.

His turn to laugh, a very endearing laugh. "Me, too. I just couldn't find the words like you did."

Despite our attempts at sophistication, it really was like a first date, and it was kind of charming. We made small talk, refilled the champagne glasses, had a few more strawberries, made a game of trying to spit the stems across the counter and into the sink, more small talk, about Lauren's and Matt's baby, about the plans for a new place to live, Candace's and Ted's jobs (they're both happy) -- and about how long I would be staying here. I flatter myself to think that his interest in this was more than mere politeness.

There was no hurry, but we both knew why we were there, and where the evening would be going. A little after 7:30, Ted put a stopper in the champagne bottle, stuck it in the fridge, and we stood to move over to the couch. But instead of having to go through the awkward 'necking on the couch' phase, as soon as we stood up, it felt right to just wrap our arms around each other and kiss, affectionately, firmly, and then with an increasing amount of passion. Just right.

Since he was still a little timid, I had to place Ted's hand on my breast, but once it was there, he knew what to do. The boy really knew his way around a nipple, because within two seconds, I felt my pussy spasm. I told him that would be a whole lot easier if we removed my top and bra, and once those were out of the way, he proceeded to plant gentle, sucking kisses on both of my breasts while I cradled his head in my arms.

I pulled him up, and then I turned a little and asked him to help me untie my skirt. I didn't really need the help, but I thought it would give him a little more feeling that he had some control in this situation. As I bent down to pick up my skirt, I sneaked a quick look at my 60-plus-year-old tummy. A little bit of softness, and the shadows of a few stretch marks, but -- not bad! I laid my skirt on the couch, leaving me standing there in my peach colored satin panties.

I turned back to Ted and unbuttoned the one button of his silky knit pullover and helped him pull it over his head. Candace -- bless her -- had the judgement to have Ted wear a pair of beltless slacks, eliminating the inevitable tussle with a man's belt. I unfastened the three buttons, and Ted stepped out of his slacks, leaving him standing there in a pair of black silk-and-spandex briefs that I'd bet a million dollars Candace had gotten him for this very evening.

The briefs not only looked stylish, but they made something else quite apparent. It turns out that dear, sweet Teddy is packing! Of course, I'd have to investigate the matter for myself, but I'd guess that he fills up that cute little wifey of his really well. I got down on my knees and reached inside and drew that beautiful cock and balls out of his briefs. Then I took that beautiful cock between my lips and loved it like I would if it were a perfect ice cream cone. I wasn't trying to excite Ted -- although that certainly was happening. I was just enjoying the taste and smell and feel of a virile young man's cock. It was like I almost forgot he was there. He was there, of course, hands gently by my head, moving -- not attempting to ram that cock down my throat, but simply moving in response to my own efforts -- and, occasionally, sighing.

He gave me plenty of time to indulge myself, but I was wanting to keep events moving along, so I hooked my fingers inside the waist band of those tight briefs and slid them down to the floor. Ted stepped out of them and moved me back onto the couch and spread my legs -- just enough -- and began to lick my pussy. Actually, that doesn't quite do it justice. First, of course, he gently rolled down my panties. To my surprise, I almost climaxed when he nudged my hips up so he could get the panties down. For me, that one brief act might have been the most sexual moment of the whole night. Anyhow, with the panties gone, he began to explore me. Yes, explore. He began inhaling the aromas he discovered there, moving his face back and forth and around, then sliding his loosely-closed lips over my thighs, across my tummy, over my pubes, and over the tendons where the legs meet the body. Like me, I guess, not to arouse, but just to enjoy.

Finally, he extended his tongue and resumed his explorations, first outside, then inside, brushing my inner lips, then licking around them on either side, then between, then up toward the top, where they meet. And then up over the clit, and around, then back down the lips, then up to the clit again, grasping it between his lips, sucking gently, then harder, then around again, then grasping with his teeth, gently, then harder. Then back to the lips, then up and down the slit, several times letting his tongue wander down to that place next to the asshole, then up again. I was tempted to tell him he was welcome to do more while he was down there, but I figured we had all night for that.

All the while, stroking my tummy and my sides, and up to my breasts, gently twisting and pulling my nipples, then moving on. Finally, I told him, "Go ahead -- I'm ready," and that was all he needed to give my clit several swipes with his tongue, then gently biting -- a little harder than before -- while squeezing and massaging with his lips. And that did it. He treated me to a wonderful, full-body orgasm on the very first try. He looked up from between my thighs and said, "Georgia, you're magnificent." Then he laid his cheek on my tummy and wrapped his arms around my hips, and I held his head while I came down from my high.

Dear Ted may have had only one teacher, but the quality of the instruction he'd received was definitely A+ .

We rested for a while. When I finally caught my breath, I got up and moved him around to the couch and had him sit. I was all ready to suck him again, but he had no need for that, so I indulged myself in a few more minutes of savoring that lovely hunk of meat, and then I put my hands on Ted's shoulders, pushed him back, then straddled him and began to lower myself onto that lovely cock. Even though my pussy was totally relaxed and sopping wet, I had to work to get that piece of man-meat inside my cunt. Ted never asked how I was or if I needed any help. I guess he had no idea how exceptional his cock is. He and his petite bride had worked all this out a long time ago.

With his head on my chest, occasionally kissing or sucking my tits and pulling my nipples gently with his teeth, I wrapped my arms around his head and he held me close, and we found a nice, steady rhythm, me rising and falling, him thrusting smoothly in time with me, neither of us saying anything, but looking into each others eyes, and kissing, and smiling at each other. In about five minutes, we both felt the familiar warning signs. Tightening our grips on each other, and with a final thrust, I felt his cock start to pulse inside me and the warmth of his cum, and that was enough to let me know that I could enjoy my second climax of the evening.

We held that position, enjoying each other's warmth against the room's air conditioning. No hurry. We smiled and kissed gently, and then got up (I had to make a grab for a handful of Kleenex to soak up the flow of Ted's sperm that was now running out of me) and went to the fridge to refill our champagne glasses. And the remaining strawberries looked pretty darn good, too.

When we finished, he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Fresh flowers, and several pillar candles had been lit hours before. Also, two robes and several plush towels had been set out for us. Candace again -- still awesome! I guess rose petals on the bed would have been a bit much, huh?

We turned the covers down and slipped between the cool sheets, where we lay cuddling for awhile, my head on his lightly-furred chest, his arm around my shoulder. It was then that he chose to tell me, "You know, I admired you from the first time we met. And the more I saw of you -- I can't really find the words here -- but I guess I started to fall for you. I don't mean the 'I'm-going-to-leave-my-wife-and-children' fall for you. But other than Candace, you're the most beautiful, sexy woman I've ever met. I guess she told you that I've only been with one woman -- her. But I'm not blind. I've met a lot of women, and certainly seen a lot more, and you're the only one who's ever affected me that way. And I think that's why Candace felt that if it was going to be anyone, it should be you."

What can you say to something like that? "Thank you, Ted. I'm glad you feel that way about me. I'm kind of ... honored, I guess, that you and Candace chose me to be your second-and-only."

Enough of the mushy stuff. I removed his arm from around my shoulder and bent down to take his cock -- now tasting of me, of us -- in my mouth and love it some more. Ted scooted around and lifted my hips and placed my pussy over his mouth and took some enjoyment for himself that way. But we knew that this was just warming up. He turned me over, positioned my head on the pillows and moved my legs apart, and I guided that beautiful cock right up inside me. This time I had learned how to take it, and it went in much easier, although it still took some time to get it fully in and positioned. Ted's cock was not like my neighbor Bill Rinehart's 11-inch monster, but that's almost too big to be useful. I can only get about two-thirds of Bill inside of me. Ted's, on the other hand, fits in completely and leaves me perfectly full. I think I could get off from Ted without even moving.

On the other hand, moving's lots more fun! As Ted started to stroke and I responded to him, I felt more comfortable and gave in to my more raunchy impulses. "Yeah, that's it -- fuck me, Lover ... in and out ... let me feel that big dick of yours." I think Ted was, well, not exactly shocked, but surprised at my vocabulary. But he began to pick up on my cues:

"Oh, yeah, Georgia -- your pussy's so tight and wet -- it feels so good when you squeeze my cock."

"My cunt, Ted -- you're fucking me in my tight, wet cunt ... say it ..."

"Yeah, baby, take my dick in your hot, wet cunt ...."

I had been running my fingers over his beautiful, tight buttocks, and now I let them stray to the cleft in between. I began slowly, by just grazing my fingers up and down the crack, feeling the little bit of fuzz he had there, then touching his asshole experimentally to see how he'd react to that.

He reacted by pushing into me harder, but then pulling farther back, pushing his little asshole back against my finger. Taking this as a hint, I pressed my finger against his pucker and began to massage him, which caused him to squirm inside of me. I withdrew my finger and made a show out of bringing it to my mouth and lathering it with my spit before returning it to massage his asshole some more.

The next time I took my finger out, I held it in front of his mouth. He didn't even hesitate. He took it into his mouth and licked all around it and sucked, before depositing a generous amount of his saliva on it. Then he surprised me by telling me, "Go for it." I returned my finger to his asshole and worked it like crazy, and was rewarded by him moving around inside me like a roto-rooter.

He lifted my legs on his shoulders and pushed me back so he was almost plunging straight down into me. God help me, it seemed like that dick of his was so far in that I practically felt it in my throat.

I pulled his face down to mine and took his lower lip between my teeth and bit, just enough to shock him, but also to let him know that certain kinds of politeness were no longer needed. Then I collected some spit and literally bathed his face with my tongue.

I guess he got the idea that the rules had changed, because he looked me in the eyes, spit right in my mouth, then bit my lip -- and my cheeks and my jaw. At that moment I wanted him to call me his "cunt" and "slut" and "whore," but I was afraid that the verbal abuse might be too much for him.

So imagine my delight when he dumped another load of his saliva in my mouth again and looked into my eyes and spat out, "You like that, cunt?"

Hell yes, I like that! "Yes -- I like that -- I like being your cunt. Do whatever you want to your cunt."

He took me up on my suggestion. After some more pounding, he pulled out and turned me over. I got up on my knees with my ass sticking up toward him. I thought I'd give him a little hint by reaching back and spreading my butt cheeks. He leaned in to give my leaking pussy a good lick. I reached a little higher to spread myself wider, and Ted, bless his little heart, took the hint and gave a nice lick to my lewdly-exposed asshole. Hoping to encourage him, I moaned, "Oooh, baby, that's nice ... ," and, bright boy that he is, he took the hint and gave my asshole a more thorough reaming before shoving his cock into my cunt again. Instead of hammering me like before, he just made steady, even, in-and-out strokes, with that big cock of his touching everything along the way. I stroked my clit to my next climax, and his almost-brutal attention to my tits and nips guaranteed the one after that.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12