Serendipity 16: Ted & Georgia's Night of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonderfully, he hadn't come yet, so I asked him, "My asshole liked having your tongue in it. You got anything else you can put in there?"

Then I realized what I had just proposed. I said -- almost shouted -- "Wait! In my purse ... a tube of hand cream ... better get it." Reluctantly, he pulled away from me and went into the sitting room where my purse was still on the couch. He rummaged around only a little before returning with the plastic tube in hand. He put a liberal amount on himself, then applied generous amounts of the silicone cream to me three times, each time working it farther into my butt, finally leaving a nice glob of the slippery stuff right on the outside.

He set the tube aside, and I tried to relax in anticipation of what I knew was about to happen. The surprise was that he had worked me over so well that that beautiful cock slid easily into my ass. I knew what was coming, and he took his time, but there was no pain -- only a little discomfort as I accommodated myself to the massive invasion. And then I was full -- fuller than I've ever been in my life. Still, he gave me time to adjust, the dear man. When I felt right, I was the one who began rocking back and forth, slowly, just to get the feel and to be sure we had a safe angle. When I was sure we had it figured out, I gave him the go-ahead.

"Now, baby, fuck my ass. I want to feel you all of the way inside me. Don't hold back."

And he didn't. He started slowly, but after a few strokes, he began pounding my ass the way he had humped my pussy earlier. And he became downright loquacious.

"That's it -- take it, bitch. You like dick up your asshole? Well, take this!"

I guess I must have really turned him out, because he even started to get creative. "You want me to come in your ass? You want me to fill your hot ass with all my hot cum? So you can clean my filthy cock with your nasty mouth?"

"Yes! I want to suck your dirty cock 'til you shoot your nasty cum down my whore throat!"

Our words finally put us over the top and we both came together with massive groans while he pumped a gallon of sperm into my well-traveled rectum. We both collapsed, with Ted still on top of me, although he must have been supporting himself so I felt just enough of his weight to make me feel safe and secure.

After a while, he eased himself out of me and rolled over onto his back. As soon as he did, I turned and headed straight toward that beautiful -- and now quite messy -- cock. And, yes, I did 'suck his dirty cock,' although it would be some time before he'd be able to shoot anything 'down my nasty throat.'

When I'd gotten enough, I took a chance and moved to kiss him with my filthy mouth. Generous lover that he is, he opened his mouth to me and we exchanged the remains of our love.

As we were resting, I asked him, "Do you and Candace do anal much?"

"We didn't start until after a couple of years, but now it's a regular thing. But I gotta admit -- she seemed to want it a lot more after she spent that night with Paul and Matt."

I gave him a little laugh. "Don't worry, Baby, you're still her Number One."

And sometime after that we just zonked out. Around 2 a.m. we both woke up -- or woke each other up -- and got a bottle of water from the fridge (the little champagne that was left did not seem too appealing to our parched throats). We took the water back to bed, and after a few drinks, I sucked him back to an erection -- not very difficult -- and mounted him and rode him to another mutually satisfying orgasm. We kissed, I rolled off him and curled up in his arms ...

... until I think I heard a door open and the voice of three-year-old Caleen yelling delightedly, "Daddy and Nonna Georgia are in the bedroom!"

Candace stood in the bedroom doorway beaming at us, Eddie in her arms. "Did we let you sleep long enough? Teddy didn't phone me with the rescue word, so I assumed you two were okay."

"We're fine, Hon, and thank you for the champagne and strawberries and all the other things you did for us. I love you, you know."

"I know, silly."

Caleen: "Mommy, can we get in the bed with Daddy and Nonna Georgia ... can we?"

Candace thought for a moment. "Sure -- why not? In fact, let's all get into the bed."

"Yayyy!" "Yayyyy!"

"Take your shoes off. Caleen, take off your brother's sneakers."

Eddie scooted under the covers next to me and hugged me, while Caleen cuddled up next to her daddy on the other side. Last, Candace kicked off her own sandals and slipped in on the outside, next to Eddie. And with the crowd, and all the giggles, and the squirming, Candace leaned across little Eddie's body to face me. She kissed my cheek and looked at me and said, "Thank you, Georgia."

And there, in the bed, with the crowd, and the squirming tykes, and the giggles, I experienced something that was totally unexpected -- I felt an overwhelming sense of well-being, like, somehow, I belonged there.

********

A little later, when all of us were dressed and Ted was playing with the kids, Candace and I sat down and poured some iced tea, and I had to ask her:

"You know, I have to ask you. How are you able to let your husband spend a night of sex with ... let's face it, a cougar like me."

She laughed at my self-characterization, which I hoped she would, and said, "Look, Georgia -- are you going to steal Teddy from me? No. Is Teddy going to run off to be with you? No. Is he even going to love me one bit less because he spent the night fucking you -- quite happily, I hope? Not the teensiest bit. And did I make my beautiful husband happy and give him a wonderful gift? Yes. So why wouldn't I do this for my wonderful husband?"

Well, I guess when you explain it that way ...

********

TEDDY

I'm glad Candace and the kids were here with me, because I felt a kind of emptiness after Georgia left. I can't find the words to explain it, so I won't try. Maybe you already know the feeling I'm talking about.

But my wonderful wife -- she wouldn't leave me alone with my emptiness for a minute. Once Caleen and Eddie were busy with a combination of TV and toys, she got right to it.

"All right -- tell meabout it -- I want to hear everything, and don't you dare leave anything out!" I forgot to mention that we were in the bedroom, and she had mostly closed the door and was lying on top of me, her face only a few inches from mine."

"Well, first, Georgia was amazed by all the little things you arranged to make our time comfortable and enjoyable. I think she was really touched." Then I went on to give her a pretty accurate run-down of the evening, telling her everything that we did and how I enjoyed it.

Candace mostly listened, but occasionally she'd interrupt with, "Does she taste like I do?" "Did you come when she sucked you?" "What's she like when she has an orgasm?" "Did you lick her asshole?" "Did she suck you after you came in her ass?"

But most importantly, with a sly smile, she inquired, "Did you learn anything that you think your shy little wife might like...?"

I thought about it for a few moments, then replied, no, I didn't 'learn anything new' that my beautiful wife hasn't already taught me.

But then I thought of something. "I was a bit surprised by her language. It was a lot ... 'saltier' than we're used to."

"And this 'salty' language -- did it turn you on?"

"Yes, it did."

"And did you use some salty language, too?"

"It seemed like the polite thing to do."

"And did it excite Georgia when you used this salty language with her?"

"Like you wouldn't believe!"

"And do you think you could teach your little wife some of this salty talk?"

"Only if she'd like it."

"Oh, yeah, I know she'd like it!"

She got up and closed the bedroom door the rest of the way ...

********

Two days later, Candace informed me, "You know that client I've been working for since February? Well, they want me to visit their Dutch headquarters next month."

"How long?"

"They expect it'll be about two weeks -- three at the most."

"What do you think?"

"Well, it'll be a great opportunity to get in deeper with the client -- which is good. And the international experience will certainly look good on my resume'. And I'll only be in my fifth month or so, so that shouldn't be a concern."

"Then I think there's no question -- you should go for it."

"I'm happy you feel that way -- I think so too. But there's one thing -- what about you and Eddie and Caleen?"

"Don't worry about us. I can make a few adjustments and it'll work out."

Candace leaned against me and put her arms around my waist and said, "You know, I was thinking ... do you think Georgia would want to come up here and look after the kids while I'm away?

"I'm pretty sure she'd be willing to look after you, too ..."

********

It turns out that Ted and Georgia's 'date,' and the time later when Candace asked Georgia to take care of Caleen and Eddie, were really try-outs -- or perhaps, like auditions. But none of us knew that at the time.

12