Serendipity 22: Ted & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted, never one to ignore a lady's polite request, did as Jane had directed him, and in two steps he was out of the chair and trying to line up his big cock with my wiggling pussy. One of his stabs caught me at the right moment, and all of a sudden I felt myself filled with Ted's mass. It might have been my imagination, but it felt like his cock might be just a little larger than it normally is. Or maybe I was just flattering myself. In any case, it felt heavenly.

I returned my attention to abusing Jane. With Ted's cock filling my pussy (quite thrillingly), I finally did what I had planned to do all along. Giving a final shove of my fingers up Janey's ass, I took my fingers out, bunched them together, and shoved four of them -- and most of my hand -- into Janey's sopping pussy, and I basically fist-fucked her. (To get some ideas for tonight -- as if I really needed any -- I watched some "lesbian" pornos. Those girls, at least the ones in the videos I watched, seemed able to take a lot more intense treatment than I would have thought possible.)

Jane went wild. She bucked, and writhed, alternately trying to pull my hand out of her, and then forcing it back in farther. I alternated between using my thumb and my tongue and teeth to work on her clit, making the experience even more intense for her. Jane had several "interim" orgasms, and I stopped my efforts with my fist until she recovered from each of these.

Ted continued to plow my pussy, excited more than ever by what he was watching Jane and I do. He might have been helped along by Jane's frequent outbursts: "That's it, Ted -- fuck your slut wife!" "Fuck the dirty whore!," and "Oh, shit, that's good!" And each time she said something like this, Ted seemed to pound my puss a little harder.

Finally, Jane succumbed to a massive orgasm, which had her bucking her pelvis so hard I thought she might have broken my nose (she didn't), and pulled herself off my hand and fingers. Watching this was too much for Ted. He reached around my hip and under me and started seriously rubbing my clit and everything around it, until I couldn't control myself any more. Ted didn't come -- I think he might have been so excited he wasn't able to relax enough to let it happen -- so I just let myself go in a humongous climax.

I fell forward onto Jane, and Ted collapsed onto my back (but still supporting his weight on his arms so he didn't crush Jane or me). And we lay there, in a heap, panting, all of us trying to catch our breaths, Jane and I still experiencing occasional "aftershocks" from our colossal orgasms.

Finally, Ted was able to stand up and grab a towel, and I rolled off Jane and picked up towels for us.

"After that, I think we could all use a little refreshment." Jane went out toward the kitchen and a few minutes later returned with a chilled pitcher of what turned out to be orange juice and sparkling prosecco -- perfect for what we had just been through.

She poured glasses for me and for herself, but then went over and straddled Ted, who was slouched in the chair, still recovering from fucking me, and from the excitement of watching us.

At that moment, I wouldn't have minded if she pulled aside Ted's robe and impaled herself -- either hole -- onto Ted's straining cock. But, as usual, Janey had something else in mind. She took a long drink from her glass, then put her mouth over his and directed a big mouthful of mimosa directly into Ted's mouth, rubbing her lips over his and licking up the juice that had dribbled out during the lascivious exchange.

"It looks like you're enjoying the show, Ted. But I think there's one more thing we should do before we call it an evening," she purred, this time actually untying Ted's robe and pulling it open, exposing him completely. "Georgia, why don't you show your husband what a slut his wife is. Come over here and put that stretched-out asshole of yours over this gorgeous cock."

I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but I knew it was time for Ted to get some relief, and I certainly wasn't opposed to having my husband's "gorgeous cock" filling my "stretched-out asshole."

The way we were positioned, I was able to watch the whole thing in the dresser mirror. And there's no way I can possibly describe the look on Ted's face as I sat down on him and leaned back, with his swollen cock all the way up inside my asshole, and what followed.

There I was, with my asshole stretched, and with my rectum filled by the bulk of my husband's cock. I could have stayed just like that forever.

But Jane had other plans. As soon as Ted and I had the chance to adjust to our position and to each other, Jane moved in next to our chair, leaned over, grabbed my head in both hands, and stuck her tongue down my throat. She mashed her mouth against mine, licking, and smearing saliva all over both our mouths.

But then she surprised me further by taking her mouth off of mine -- and moving to Ted. Grabbing Ted by the back of his head, she planted her mouth on his and gave him the same treatment she had just given me.

What really surprised me, though, was when my husband grabbed her head with his free hand and pulled her face to his and returned the tongue bath, and then seized her bottom lip with his teeth and squeezed, until it was Janey who jerked back in surprise. But then she gave a sly smile and said, "Good, Ted. That's very good. Now, get ready for something better than you ever imagined."

With that, she knelt on the floor beside our armchair, covered the fingers of her right hand with love oil, and began to massage my cunt. She slid and massaged all around the outside, she slipped several fingers inside me -- not very deep -- then moved those fingers up to my clit and began to massage it with several fingers, now and then scissoring the little button between two oily fingers before moving on to something else.

Eventually, however, she began to work those fingers more and more inside my cunt, twisting them around, stretching my insides with each stroke.

Through all this, I was writhing on Jane's fingers, alternately responding to the pleasure her fingers were giving me at the moment, then trying to work them farther into some new place, all the while impaled on Ted's cock, which seemed to be growing inside my ass with every moment. This just might be the most intense sexual stimulation I've ever had.

And I think I might have been transmitting these feelings to Ted. His hands had grabbed both my tits, and he was squeezing them, along with pinching and pulling my nipples harder and more aggressively than he ever has before. And while he was torturing my tits, he was trying to pound himself even deeper into my ass with every thrust. There's no doubt -- this was by far the roughest sex Ted has ever subjected me to.

And I was loving it! If anyone was ever going to turn Ted out, it would be Janey.

And Janey? She continued insinuating her oily fingers farther and farther into my pulsing, throbbing cunt, stretching and twisting, then stretching some more, almost like she was in a frenzy of her own.

And just when I thought I wanted these dual intrusions into my body would never end, to go on forever − that's when she pulled her fingers completely out of me. The sudden emptiness that I experienced caused me to cry out in frustration and disappointment.

Jane stood up from her kneeling position and placed her face directly in front of mine.

"What's the matter?" She licked my face. "Does Baby feel all empty inside?" She grabbed my bottom lip between her teeth and tugged on it. "Does Baby want Mommy's hand up inside her stretched-out cunt again while she has her man's big, fat, hard, cock up inside her nasty shitpipe?"

She left my face and moved to Ted and began licking his face like she had mine, and while her hand joined Ted's in abusing my tits, she licked and probed his ear with her wet tongue.

"How about it, Lover -- should Mommy put her fist back inside your whore's cunt? Should she?"

Ted could only let out a groan -- of arousal, of need, of something much deeper and more animalistic, I couldn't tell,

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." She gave Ted's ear a final wet lick and went down beside me again. She oiled her fingers again. But this time, it was her entire hand she put the love oil on -- all her fingers, her thumb, all over the back of her hand, even the palm and heel.

I knew then what was coming. I was afraid. And at this moment, I wanted it more than anything else in the world.

This time, Jane didn't delay. She shoved three, then four fingers into my oily, hungry cunt, and I squirmed as much as I was able to on Ted's cock and Janey's fingers as she spread and closed and twisted them, stretching my insides 'til I felt like everything would fall out of me. Yet I still wanted more.

And Jane was going to give it to me. She pulled her fingers back out of me just a little -- but only so she could tuck her well-oiled thumb together with her four fingers and then twist the whole cluster until all her fingers and the bulge of her thumb were inside me.

And that's when I started to lose it.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck, that's good! Oh, you dirty bitch!" I squirmed as much as I could, impaled on Ted's cock and pinned by most of Janey's hand.

Jane, of course, had something more in store. Remember, I mentioned that she had smeared the oil, not just on her fingers, but on her entire hand. She continued twisting her bunched fingers and pushing them against me forcing and forcing them against me, until I felt my muscle finally yield, and all of her hand was now inside of me.

I was so full, as full as I've ever been in my life. I've been fisted before -- including by Janey -- but never with anything as massive as Ted's cock inside me, and in my ass, no less. And Jane, in an unexpected moment of empathy, gave me a minute or so to enjoy this feeling, of the two different kinds of fullness, in the two different places.

But stuffing me was not Jane's objective. Tonight was ultimately about Ted. And that's why Jane unclenched her bunched-up fingers and pressed them against the "floor" of my cunt, and then wrapped her fingers and thumb around the place where Ted's hard, swollen cock was pressing against my insides.

And that's when I realized what Jane's plan for the evening was. She was going to masturbate Ted with her hand in my cunt -- she was going to jack-off my husband's cock while it was up my rear end, fucking my ass!

I knew that this was all for Ted -- but I was getting a hell of a ride out of it, too! Even though Jane was concentrating on Ted's cock, her hand was caressing every part of my cunt, and she made sure that her wrist was pushing and pressing against my clit with almost every push. I tilted my hips -- as much as I could, considering I was double-pinned between Ted's cock in my ass and Janey's entire hand in my cunt -- to increase the contact between my clit and her wrist.

Jane noticed what I did, and she smiled, then increased her pressure, on both of us.

"How is it, Ted? Did you ever feel anything like that in your life? Having another woman jack you off while you're buried in your whore's asshole? You know you'll never feel anything like this in your life, don't you?

"How about it, Georgia -- did you ever do anything so nasty in your whole filthy life? But I'll bet you're thinking, right now, if there's anything more you can do that would be even nastier than this? Admit it -- you are, aren't you?"

I wasn't. But then my mind started to wander ...

... but was immediately jerked back to the present by a thrust from Ted, as he tried to get more and more of his cock into my ass -- and the exquisite pressures Janey was applying to it.

My cunt was so full, and Jane's wrist was stretching my vag and continuously rubbing my clit, that I was making some kind of sounds, but I don't know what they were, when I heard,

"Oh fuck! Oh shit, that's good! I can't hold it any more ..... Damn you, Jane ...,"

... and then I felt Ted's cock go into convulsions in my ass. It felt like he was pumping a gallon of juices into my rectum, and he was cumming as hard as he ever had in his life. With Ted's cock, and Jane's hand, and now the added pressure of all the fluids, I think I lost consciousness for a half a minute or so, but then I felt Jane slowly pulling her hand out of me. I think I groaned as I felt the sudden emptiness. Then Jane did something incredibly tender. She leaned down and gently sucked and nibbled my clit until I got the orgasm that I needed so badly. She paused for a while, then stood up, and I think I remember her gently kissing my forehead, then Ted's. I zoned out again, and when I was conscious again, she was not there.

No, there's no way I could possibly describe that.

* * * * *

Ted and I woke up around 6 a.m. to find that Janey was gone, most likely to her dad's and Lauren's room, where she probably wanted them to hold her after the abuse her body had endured last night. I had to ask.

"Are you OK, Ted? Are we OK?"

"Yes, we're OK -- in fact, we're way better than OK."

Then, hesitantly, "I imagine there are things you want to talk about?"

"Yes. But I think I could use some time to digest -- everything that's happened."

Then he grabbed me in his arms, and I snuggled up against him and took the hand that he laid over me and I kissed it and marveled at how lucky I am.

We showered in their bathroom -- together, but with no "extracurricular activities" -- and quietly dressed and shifted our thoughts from last night's debauchery to the responsibilities of being parents to our children. But as I took a last look around (to see if we had left anything behind that would be embarrassing if we showed up at home without it), I noticed an envelope propped up conspicuously in the center of their dresser. It had my name on it. Of course I was curious! So I opened it, to find a close-up photo of a pussy -- it looked like Jane's (I've certainly spent enough time examining it at very close range!) -- leaking a huge load of cream, and on the back was written,

"Wouldn't you like to be licking a load of Ted's jizz out of my cunt?"

And I knew instantly that I would. And despite the fact that I was sure Ted meant it when he says I'm the only woman he'll ever need, I knew that, if I asked him to, he would put a load just like that into Janey's tight little cunt.

I considered for a few seconds. I showed the photo to Ted, then showed him the message on the back. I looked at him, and I raised my eyebrows in question. He paused a moment, then looked back at me and nodded.

I rummaged around on the dresser and found an eyebrow pencil. I turned the photo over and wrote, "Yes."

Then I looked again at Ted, and added, "We would."

* * * * *

I couldn't wait to talk with Ted about last night with Jane. I wanted to find out what excited him most, and to tell him how exciting it was for me, having him there to watch me and Jane.

But first I had to find out: Was he upset by anything that happened? Or even repelled? Or was he disappointed in his wife, that she would act that way, do the things he saw her doing? With another woman?

And did he regret the whole thing?

I know that it was thrilling for me, to have my husband there to see me with Jane, doing the things we did to each other. And I thought about Jane's challenge to us -- would I like to eat a load of Ted's jizz out of her pussy? Or lick it off her face? Or for her to lick it off my face, or maybe swap Ted's sperm from mouth to mouth? Or maybe a threesome -- or, perhaps more precisely, a "foursome" -- with me and Jane and Jane's hard black strap-on? For a moment, I even savored the thought of sucking his sperm out of Janey's leaking asshole.

But first I had to find out about Ted ...

12