Serendipity

Story Info
Bad girls run in the family.
3.7k words
3.76
24k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story from a prompt. This one was passed around recently by fans of Charles Bukowski. His novel Post Office opened with the line "It began as a mistake." So here's what came of that. Pretty sure a part two is on the way.

--------

It began as a mistake.

She met her mother and her aunt in the lobby of the White Lotus hotel. She was late. They had been waiting for her and when they saw her get out of the taxi they stood to leave. They met her just inside the revolving door.

"We're going to dinner on Xin-yi Road. Let's go."

"I already ate."

Her mother became stern.

"But we waited for you. We texted you about dinner."

"I was finishing dinner when you texted me. I'm sorry."

"Bad girl! We're hungry! What if we cannot get seats now?"

"Sorry."

"And what did you eat? Look at you, so bloated!"

"I'm not bloated."

"You have to wear a dress tomorrow. Look at you! Don't you diet?"

Her aunt tried to lighten the mood.

"Come with us anyway. We are talking about your cousin's wedding."

"May I just go to our room? I'm tired."

Her mother pounced.

"Tired from what? It's a weekend! Tired from eating too much?"

"It's Friday, and I worked today. I'm tired. I want a shower. May I go up to the room?"

"Fine! Go."

Her ant laid a gentle hand on her forearm and smiled. Her mother turned and shouted to the hotel clerk.

"Give this bad girl a key! Ba ling ling!"

The mother was not finished. "And we lose your taxi now! You make us have to walk! Very bad girl!" Out on the street she could be seen still berating, with the aunt trying to move her along.

Chloe turned away from the window. The hotel clerk, holding Chloe's key, got her attention. She signed the register and thanked the clerk. In the elevator she reached into her bag and turned off her phone. Her mother could complain later.

On the 8th floor she found room 800. The door wouldn't open. She tried it again. She looked at the number on the key tag. Ba-ling-liu. She had heard her mother tell the clerk they were in room 800. Why did she have the key for 806? Maybe her mother made a mistake. She was angry at Chloe, and when angry—especially at Chloe--she often spoke before she thought. The clerk had just taken their keys a few minutes before. The clerk would know.

She thought of going back down to the lobby, but eight floors... The clerk would know, she repeated in her head. She walked down the hall to 806. The key worked.

Inside she saw a suitcase belonging to her aunt and felt relief. She kicked off her shoes and set her bag on a table next to the television. The TV was off but the women had left a bathroom light on. It reminded her how much she wanted a shower and how good a shower would feel.

She turned on every massage jet and set the water as hot as she could take it. She sat on the small side seat and let the jets work on her. She nearly slept, leaning against the wall. But she couldn't sleep. Her mother's voice echoed the insults about her body. Was she chubby? She rubbed a hand along her stomach. She was not a thin girl. She looked down at her breasts. "You were so big when I was so young," she thought. "How can these big things be on a small girl?" She thought of Curtis, the on-again off-again boyfriend who was on again now. She missed him. They would not see each other this weekend and weekends were all they had. She missed him now because unlike the Taiwanese boys she dated before, Curt—he preferred Curt--did not ask her to lose weight. He rubbed oil on her and made love to her and bought her tight t-shirts (tit shirts, he called them) and told her every inch of her got him off. She tried to make his voice push away her mother's but she could not and when it was clear she would not relax like she wanted to she turned off all the water.

She dried while looking in the mirror. She liked her body, and she hated the way her mother drove her to so many instances of reaffirming that to herself. "Fuck her," she finally thought to herself. Besides the wonderful massages and encouraging words, Curt had shown her that it was more than okay to tell even your mother to fuck off now and then.

She put it all out of her mind and thought of the wedding. Her cousin Lara was about to marry a man leaving Taiwan soon for a French medical school. Lara had begun learning French and had insisted on French being included on her wedding invitations. When Chloe could not translate the French for her mother, she was scolded for not being as smart or accomplished as Lara, who was five years younger than Chloe.

She wanted to try on the dress again. It was not a bride's dress, and she was glad of that. "Big ladies like you do not find husbands," her mother liked to tell her, and if there were two reasons for her to love her body it was to keep away the dreaded idea of marriage and to keep her mother sore about it. She only wished her mother knew about Curt, and about the rest of her life in this city. It might break them for good, and then they'd no longer have to pretend.

The dress was in the hotel room. Her aunt had brought it north and it must be in that suitcase that was left in the room. Chloe dropped her towel and opened the bathroom door.

On the bed, a man sat with his back to the bathroom. He was watching the television. Chloe saw the pornographic movie, an Asian woman going down on a large white cock, and she gasped.

The man turned to face her and sprang off the bed. He had been masturbating and his erection was pointed at Chloe.

"Uncle!"

"You!"

Chloe slammed the bathroom door shut and pressed against it. No one spoke. The silence was so heavy is could have blocked out the light. The light... she noticed for the first time that the door was not solid but was just a frame around a large pane of opaque glass. She a very visible blur to anyone in the room. Right now that was her aunt's husband.

"Chloe! Come out of there!"

She said nothing and picked up her towel. She wrapped it, knotted it at her breast so tightly that it reddened her skin.

"Chloe! You must come out of there now!"

His voice was louder. She could not tell if it was closer. She touched the doorknob but hesitated.

"Chloe. You have embarrassed me. I am calling your mother!"

She pushed the door open.

"Don't call her!"

The man had no phone. She lowered her face and averted her eyes when she saw that he was still naked below the waist. He was limp now, but naked.

"Look at me!"

She did not move.

"I said look at me now!"

Slowly she raised her head. She made sure to look him only in the eye.

"You have shamed me and our family by embarrassing me this way! Why are you here!"

"This my room, with mama."

"Liar!"

"No! This our room."

"Your room is down the hall! Your auntie and I stay here! Are you a stupid girl, or just a liar?"

She dropped her face away from him again. She had no words for him.

"I said look at me, bad girl!"

She looked again.

This time he did not speak to her. In the silence she saw over his shoulder the movie. The woman was now on top of the man, screaming. The television was muted.

"What are you looking at? Look at me, you terrible girl!"

She stare into his face.

"How did you get into our room?

Her mouth was dry now and she struggled to talk. She licked her lips and swallowed.

"I was given the key by the clerk. I am telling the truth."

"Why this room when your room is down the hall?"

"I don't know."

He looked at her towel. She could see the change in his eyes. She felt her thighs push closer together. Her shoulders turned so she faced the wall as best she could.

"Why are you ashamed, girl? I am the one humiliated."

She said nothing.

"You catch me alone. This is my private room! Look how you shamed me!"

She did not look.

"I said look. I will call your mother now."

She looked but said nothing.

"Do you think it's humorous to catch me being a man?"

"No!"

"Will you tell your auntie and your mother what I do when I am alone?"

"No! Why would I do that?"

She was not prepared for his next question.

"Why did you come out of the bathroom naked?"

"What?"

"I want to know why you came out naked."

She averted her face again.

"I thought I was alone."

"Look at me, Chloe! Stop making me say that!"

She looked up at him again. He looked her over. She thought he lingered at her breasts, tightly constrained by her towel. He looked at her face again.

"And what were you going to do alone?"

"Try on my dress for the wedding."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Where is it?"

She pointed at the suitcase near the television. She saw the woman sucking another cock. Her uncle turned to see where she pointed. He too saw what was on the television now.

He watched it. He turned back to Chloe.

He was growing hard again. She noticed but kept her eyes on his.

"Are you ashamed now?"

She did not answer.

"Are you ashamed?"

"Yes," she muttered feebly.

"Why are you ashamed?"

She had no way to explain anything. She couldn't. She closed her eyes.

"Look at me."

When she opened her eyes he was nearer to her, only a little more than an arm's length away. He stood near the corner of the bed. She gasped.

"Tell me why you are ashamed."

She looked over his shoulder at the television, then at his face again.

"Tell me."

"You." She stopped. She gathered her courage. "You are naked. I saw you touch yourself."

"Like this?"

He began to stroke his cock. She lifted her face to look anywhere but down there at his hand.

"You were ashamed because I play like this, Chloe, like a man? Look at me!"

She looked. He was stroking long and slow. She felt herself swallow but she did not remember trying to. He saw her lips twist slightly, uncomfortably.

"You like to watch this?"

She shook her head and looked away again.

"You want to watch a movie?"

She shook her head again.

"Watch the movie, Chloe."

She looked away. He moved closer. He pushed her shoulder to turn her to face him. She resisted. He pushed harder. He pushed her until her back was against the wall. He sat on the bed.

"Watch me watch the movie."

He turned to watch the television and he began to grow in his own hand. As he stroked he turned his head to her.

"Are you watching me watch the girl suck that man?"

She stood against the wall without moving, or answering.

"Are you watching? Tell me."

"Yes!" She tried to sound defiant. He took her volume for encouragement.

"Say it again! Are you watching me?"

"Yes."

"Watch me closer."

He looked into her eyes now and she at his. He raised his hips off the bed and stroked faster. He nodded, for her to lower her eyes to his cock. She did.

"Yes, Chloe! Watch it!"

She watched. She felt her skin tingle. She tried to stop it.

"Watch me play, niece! Watch Uncle play!"

She saw his loose balls swinging as his hand flew up and down his dick. His dick looked larger than before, swollen.

"Look at the movie, now."

She did.

"Watch her."

She did.

"Now look at me."

She did.

"Do you want to take off your towel?"

She shook her head no.

"Take it off, niece!"

She shook her head no. He stood up on the bed. His old cock was eye level to her now.

"Look at it."

He stroked faster still.

"Look at the movie."

She looked again. The woman was being gang fucked. She had cum on her face and her tits. Chloe remembered a night with Curtis when they watched porn in a hotel and fucked until morning. She felt her skin tingle more than it had before.

"Look at me!"

She looked.

"Take off your towel. You want to. Show Uncle those fat tits!"

"Uncle, no!"

"I want to see those juicy fat tits! NOW!"

She tried to look ashamed. She tugged at her towel and felt it loosen, then fall.

"OH! Look at you!"

He jumped off the bed and rushed her. His mouth found a nipple and sucked like a hungry child. She screamed.

"Oh, god! No! yes! No! Oh yes, Uncle!

He fingered her, forcefully. She spread her legs and let him fuck her with as many fingers as he could shove inside.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Oh god!"

His mouth came off her tit.

"Do you want to taste my cum now?"

"YES!!"

"Say it, whore!"

"Uncle, I want to suck your cock!"

He threw her to her knees and she grabbed his ass to pull her into her face. He shoved his cock into her mouth and she took it deep. Soon she stroked it as she sucked it and he was coming.

"AHHHHHH! BAD GIRL COCKSUCKER!! EAT IT ALL!!!"

He pumped and she swallowed and he pulled her head deeper into him. He fucked her mouth as violently as he could. He grunted and moaned and came in hot jets that she swallowed with guilty, disgusted pleasure.

Hen he finished he pulled her to her feet and turned her so she could drop onto the bed.

"Open your legs!"

She did, and he dove in with his face. She cried out as he lapped up all of her juice. She ran everywhere, and down to her tight wet virgin asshole her slurped everything. He shoved fingers into her and listened to her scream.

"Uncle! Uncle! Oh my god! I am so wet! My pussy is on fire! Uncle!

He was eighteen again. He felt his dick inflate and he mounted her.

"Uncle will fuck you now!"

"YES, UNCLE!!"

He banged away at her cunt. She flopped on the bed, delirious. He grabbed and squeezed her fat tits and she cried out, "HARDER!"

"You like Uncle's big cock?"

"YES UNCLE!"

"You want more big cock from Uncle?"

"YES MORE UNCLE!"

He fucked her until she was about to come and he pulled his cock out. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her fingers into him.

"Why? No! No! More cock, Uncle!"

He slid it in slowly.

"Shhhhh! Shhhhhh! Listen to Uncle."

She met his rhythm and listened. He spoke as he slid his cock deep.

"You are a bad girl, yes?"

"Yes!"

"Did you see my hard cock when I played alone?"

"Yes!"

"Did you like the movie?"

"YES!"

"You like men to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"You like Uncle's cock?"

"Yes!"

He rocked her slowly and felt her pussy flood with every 'Yes!' He lowered his head to suck her large fat nipples.

"Mmmm! Uncle I am bad to like it so much!"

"I know. You are the bad girl of our family. I know that now."

Hearing it flooded her one more time.

"Auntie never fucks me now."

"Oh! Oh! Why, Uncle?" She felt him stiffen more and he slammed her deeper. She had no way to think of what was happening. She had no way to deny how much she loved it all. The shame and the pleasure burned in her cunt.

"She thinks I am too old to fuck. Am I to old?"

"No, Uncle! God Uncle No!!"

"She has boyfriend to fuck. You know who?"

"Who uncle! Mmmm!"

They were rocking every stroke now. Her legs were high and her knees spread wider than she remembered, ever. He was pouring cock into her non-stop.

"Uncle No. 1, my brother!"

He suddenly slammed Chloe viciously. She felt as if a demon had entered her.

"Pussy on fire! Pussy on fire! Oh Uncle YES!!"

"I am coming now!"

He pulled out and moved to her face. He shot cum on her lips and her neck and her tits. He stroked furiously. He drained himself and collapsed on the bed.

Chloe went limp on the bed. She heard him pick up the hotel phone.

"I want a maid here in Room 806 to clean and change the bed. Clean the air. Now, please."

He turned to Chloe. You stay in the bathroom. I will come back.

He dressed and turned off the television and went out. Chloe stumbled off the bed. She picked up her towel and went into the bathroom. She washed herself. Should she cry? She couldn't think. What have I just done? She had no answer.

She heard the maid come into the room and start to repair everything. She turned off the bathroom light. There was a knock on the door.

"Chloe. Take this dress and put it on. Come out and go with me."

The door opened. Her uncle handed the wedding dress to her.

"What? Why?"

"Do it now."

She dressed and opened the door.

"Come with me."

The maid looked at neither of them as they left. On the elevator her uncle pressed the number nine button. On the ninth floor she followed him to Room 909. He pulled her inside and locked the door.

"Stand there," he told her.

She stood in the middle of the room. He looked at her in her dress that she would wear again tomorrow. Her large tits were straining inside it. It shaped to her voluptuous body and made her look sexier than he imagined she could.

"What did I tell you before I had my orgasm just now? Tell me."

"You said auntie is sleeping with Uncle No. 1."

"Do you know why?'

"No."

"Yes, you do. You are a very bad girl."

He undressed. She watched him stroke himself, but he was limp. He kept on stroking."

"Look at me now. Tell me why my wife is fucking my brother."

Her nipples stiffened against the fabric of her dress.

"Tell me why."

He was still limp. She watched him. She swallowed hard.

"Because he has a hard cock."

"More, bad girl."

"Because he has a better cock."

"More, and girl!"

"Because he has a bigger cock than you."

She saw him grow hard. She felt her pussy tingle.

"Tell me again!"

"Because he has a much bigger cock than you, Uncle!"

"Do you want to fuck me now?"

"YES Uncle!"

She got out of her dress and bent over on the edge of the bed. He stepped behind her and slid his cock all the way up her cunt. He pulled out slowly, then rammed it all home as hard as he could.

"OH GOD UNCLE!!"

He fucked hard and talked to her.

"Do you know another secret?"

"WHAT!! WHAT!!"

"Your mother fucks him, too!""

"WHAT! WHAT? OH GOD? UNCLE!!"

"She's a dirty whore like my wife, and like you!!"

"YES! YES!!! YES UNCLE!!"

He slapped her ass hard and fucked her, punished her, for the sins of all the pussy in their family.

"And do you know why your mother fucks him?? Tell me!!"

"BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIS BIG COCK!!!!!"

She could take no more.

"UNCLE I WILL COME NOW!! OG MY GOD, THE FIRE!!!!"

They lay for a while and said nothing. Gently he pushed her head down t his cock.

"Clean me, Chloe. Be a good niece."

She slowly licked him everywhere. She covered his balls one at a time. She fucked his asshole with her tongue. She knew no desire to stop. She only listened to him.

"Tomorrow, your uncle No. 1 will be at the wedding. And you will want him too, now."

"I think so, yes," she mumbled with balls in her mouth.

"Do you imagine now his giant cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you think your mother is sucking him right now?"

"Yes."

For the first time she felt kinship for her mother. She envied her and was happy for her.

"You will find it difficult to sleep tonight, yes?"

"Yes."

"If I come back early in the morning, will you help me come in your mouth again?"

"Yes, Uncle."

He moved her mouth off of him.

"Look at how soft I am. This is why your auntie wants my brother. She wants it all the time. I am no good now."

He stood up to dress.

"Your mother will come back soon, with your auntie. This room is one hour only. You should go to your room. Here."

He took the key for Room 800 from his pocket and laid it on the bed.

"I told the clerk my wife left the room dirty. She gave me this one for one hour. I get your key. Go and clean yourself."

He left. Chloe felt dazed but knew she had no time. She dressed and went down to get the suitcase from 806. Her uncle was in the shower. She looked at how clean and fresh the room seemed. All of it amazed her. She rolled the suitcase to Room 806.

Her mother came in and said nothing to her. She watched her undress and imagined how she got naked for the big cock she had heard about. She tried to imagine her mother's mouth opening for a big dick and she could imagine it. She smiled to herself. Her mother saw her.

"What is making you so happy?"

12