Serendipity of Zemblanity

Story Info
Are a young man's unexpected situations good or bad?
9.5k words
4.15
20.9k
25
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

While you likely won't find it in all dictionaries, the word "Zemblanity" does appear in the Urban Dictionary and many other places in literature. It is an antonym of "Serendipity." In other words "Zemblanity" may be defined as the surprising yet inexorable discovery of bad things while "serendipity" is the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Can something initially be serendipitous but later become zemblanitous?

**************

When I, Lance Bryce Sorenson, was nineteen years old and not wise in the ways of the world, though horny as a three dicked billy goat and with more desire to get regularly laid than the ability to pull it off, I developed a crush on a visiting instructor my freshman year at Amherst College. Her name was Elizabeth Hampton, and she was a recent addition to the faculty of McGill University in Canada. Elizabeth was an expert in Environmental Sciences. I couldn't really tell her age, but would guess that she was somewhere around forty.

While I was only a horny nineteen year old, I did look old (I like to think "mature") for my age, and actually always had since I was thirteen. I never got carded, although at the time I did have a fake ID that said that I was twenty six that no one ever questioned. That, and the fact that since I had been taking on-line college courses in environmental sciences the summers before and after my senior year in High School, as well as during my senior year, I was qualified to take a 300 level class that Elizabeth taught, namely ENST 310 -- Ecosystem Ecology.

I was not the only male in Elizabeth's class that was impressed by her looks. Her face wasn't beautiful, but it was pretty; her shoulder length brunette hair with reddish highlights was lustrous; her body was trim except for a pleasantly oversized round tight ass; and her legs were long and shapely even for someone who was five feet ten inches (178 cm) tall. Her voice was melodious and she was wicked smart with a well-developed sense of humor. At least twenty one of the twenty two students in the class seemed to like her even though she was a tough -- but fair -- grader.

My first contact with Elizabeth outside of class was on an unusually cold fall Massachusetts day about 5:00 p. m. I was cutting through a faculty parking lot on my way to the gym when I heard the sounds of a starter grinding away, and then saw her getting out of her car with a disgusted look on her face. I took a sharp turn toward her car from my path in the direction of the gym. She had just gotten her cell phone out of her purse when I got within hailing distance of her.

"Are you having a problem Mrs. Hampton?" I inquired.

"Oh, hi Lance," she said when she looked up and easily recognized me; I'm six feet six inches tall (198 cm) with distinctive golden blond hair and matching blond stubble and I didn't have a hat on (although in view of the temperature I should have). "Yes my car won't start -- it should be used to the cold since I normally live in Montreal, but apparently today's unseasonable temperature is too much for it."

"Mind if I take a look? My Uncle owns a Ford dealership and I worked for him some summers during High School."

"Be my guest," she chuckled.

I opened her door, popped the hood, and looked under it. You didn't have to be a master mechanic to see that there was too much corrosion around her battery terminals. "Do you have a wrench and a cloth?" I inquired.

"I think that my husband put some emergency tools in the trunk, and I'll bet that there's a rag in there too," she replied.

I did find a small, but adequate, tool kit in the trunk, but no rag. I used the adjustable wrench from the tool kit to detach the cables, scraped some of the corrosion off with a screwdriver, but there was more on that needed to be removed. I took a T-shirt out of my gym bag and used it to remove the rest of the corrosion. Elizabeth saw me doing that and was appalled.

"Lance, you shouldn't be ruining your clothes to help me out," she scolded.

"No problem; it's an old shirt due to be washed after I work out today, so no worries," I responded.

As I cleaned off the terminals I chatted with Elizabeth about where she lived in Canada, why she lived there since she was a U S citizen, and just general pleasant chit-chat. After about five minutes I firmly reattached the cables, tightening them with the wrench, and had her try starting her car again. It immediately roared to life.

Elizabeth was very grateful and wanted to pay me. "You've got to be kidding," I chuckled. "Your class is the highlight of my week" I honestly said making sure not to tell her that it was both because of the subject matter AND her good looks "so I'm honored to help. However, I would appreciate a ride to the gym," which was on the other end of campus and standing out in the cold had chilled me "if you don't mind."

"Hop in," she said.

That ride turned out to be my first instance of either Serendipity or Zemblanity depending upon your perspective. As we chatted while she drove the roughly one and a quarter miles (the distance by road, it was much less by foot) her skirt and coat rode up. I tried not to look at her thighs -- it was almost impossible because they looked more like aesthetic art objects rather than body parts. When we said our goodbyes in front of the gym I had a hard on which lasted for another ten minutes despite my desire to purge it.

The second contact I had with Elizabeth outside of class was when I went to see her during her office hours about the major paper we had to write for the course. I wanted to write about ecosystem resilience in wetlands close to power plants, something I hadn't seen in the literature. She seemed enthusiastic about the subject and gave me some sources I could consult but also recommended that I actually contact plant operators and state environmental employees in at least a half a dozen locales where wet lands and power plants were in close proximity. She suggested that I also compare those locations with wetlands near wind turbines and solar fields.

The forty minute academic discussion in her office was stimulating. Also there was another instance of Serendipity or Zemblanity depending upon your perspective; her desk had no modesty shield and she had a relatively short skirt on and if I turned my head a certain way I could see her light blue panties, with distinctive camel toe, between her sculptured thighs. I left with a hard on.

The third out of class contact that I had with her was at Thanksgiving. Three girls in ESNT 310, and myself, lived too far away to easily go home for U S Thanksgiving (which is what Elizabeth celebrated, not Canadian Thanksgiving). After the last class section before Thanksgiving she asked if anyone would be around during the holiday, which could be a lonely time with almost everyone gone. The three girls and I raised our hand and she asked us to stay after class.

After class she asked the four of us if we had any place to go and when the three girls said "No" even though I had plans I would rather spend the day with Elizabeth so I said "No" too. She invited us over to her apartment on Thanksgiving morning and I immediately canceled my original plans.

You would think that the female guests would ask "What can I bring?" but apparently these three were not typical females, because they didn't. However, after they left class I did ask that. Elizabeth was very pleased. At first she declined but when I suggested a bottle of wine (I asked her what kind she liked) and a famous sweet potato dish from a local gourmet deli, she smilingly accepted.

I got to Elizabeth's apartment early since I didn't want the girls to see that I brought two bottles of Elizabeth's favorite wine and the sweet potato dish, and also to help her set up. She seemed grateful for my enthusiastic assistance.

Elizabeth did a good job of cooking a small turkey, stuffing, and green beans, and everyone loved all of the dishes. The girls bugged out after dinner but I stayed around to help clean up. Elizabeth surprised me by asking me if I wanted to stay and watch football after we finished cleanup -- I was surprised that she was a football fan. I hid my enthusiasm when I accepted.

As we watched the game there was another instance of Serendipity or Zemblanity, depending upon your perspective, when she consumed most of a bottle of the wine I had brought (I don't drink but pretended that I was drinking wine with her), sat where I got a good view of her legs and cleavage, and commiserated with her as she complained about being away from her husband, daughter, and son.

Apparently Elizabeth was really relaxed around me because about halfway through the game I saw her nod off in the comfortable chair she was in. I didn't want to be a perv -- but I was when I went over by her and got a great look at her stupendous body. I turned off the TV, turned the lights low, moved her empty wine glass and almost empty wine bottle into the kitchen, got an afghan from another piece of furniture in her living room, and covered her up. Then I quietly let myself out of her apartment. At that point I was three for three with hard-ons when interacting with her outside of class.

Elizabeth called me the next day obviously very embarrassed. I was as pleasant as I could be telling her to think nothing of it and that it was no surprise that she had nodded off given how hard she had worked on the meal. After we got that out of the way she continued.

"One thing that I meant to ask you before I so rudely nodded off yesterday, Lance, was if tomorrow you could help me set up an outside lab demonstration that I'll have the class experience next week."

"Sure, I have nothing on the agenda tomorrow," I cheerfully replied. It was a lie, but I was willing to again cancel my plans to be with Elizabeth.

We worked Saturday from about 8 a. m. until about 4:00 p. m. setting up the experiment at a wetland about twenty miles from campus. Afterward we stopped for a fast food meal. About 5:30 p. m. when it was now almost dark I helped her carry some items from her car to her apartment.

After having ogled Elizabeth most of the day when I got into her apartment I lost control. She was disheveled, dirty, and sexy as hell. As I stared at her I said "Totally unrelated to academics, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

After a pregnant pause as she stared into my soul she replied "That's entirely inappropriate, Lance. It's also disturbing. I didn't mean for my complaining that I miss my husband to give you prurient ideas."

"Sorry, Mrs. Hampton, but I'm a normal young heterosexual guy and it's becoming impossible to ignore how erogenous you are," I growled as I approached her.

When I was face-to-face with her still staring into my soul she softly said "You need a cold shower."

After another pregnant pause I responded "No, what I need is you." With that I grabbed her, pulled her tight to me, and kissed her. She didn't really kiss back but she didn't push me away either.

I broke the kiss and she said "An instructor can't have sex with a student."

"Then I'll drop the class," I replied and kissed her again. This time there was a response from her -- a favorable one.

The next time that I broke the kiss she said "Please stop Lance; I'm not physically, emotionally, or mentally strong enough to stop you."

"I can't stop -- you're beyond awesome," I replied and then kissed her again.

There were no real words exchanged for roughly the next half hour. After the third kiss I lifted her up, carried her into her bedroom, stood her on her feet, and then slowly started removing her clothes. She had her eyes closed and was not talking but just alternately grunting, moaning, and sighing. Once she was naked and a perusal of her nude body revealed that it was even more spectacular than it looked when she was clothed, I lifted her again and placed her back on her bedspread. Then I went after her pussy with my lips, tongue, and fingers.

It didn't take long for Elizabeth to flop around under the influence of her first orgasm. The second followed shortly thereafter and rendered her almost comatose. I took that opportunity to quickly remove my clothes. She opened her eyes as I started to climb onto the bed. She gulped when she saw my steel-hard phallus. She emitted only sounds of pleasure as I slowly inserted my cock into her snug pussy.

While I wasn't too experienced as I stroked in-and-out of the best feeling place on earth, it was quickly clear to me that this was the most pleasurable experience of my life by an order of magnitude. When I ejaculated what seemed to be a liter of cum into her pulsating pussy my pleasure was enhanced by yet another order of magnitude, and Elizabeth screamed and shivered in orgasm.

It took at least twenty to thirty minutes for us both to recover from our climaxes. When we did I stared into Elizabeth's eyes and said "Thank you; that was my best experience ever by a long shot."

"I feel so guilty," she said, her lips starting to tremble.

"There's nothing to feel guilty about. I overpowered you. I didn't give you an option. I would say that I'm sorry but I'm really not because -- again -- it was the best experience of my life."

Elizabeth half-smiled.

"Now we're dirty, sweaty, and covered with sexual secretions -- let's shower," I said with a smile.

Elizabeth mildly protested as I lifted her up and carried her into the main bathroom in her apartment. I wanted her to mildly protest so that I could keep blaming things on me to assuage her guilt because I had every intention of parlaying this night into a relationship until she went back to Canada.

When we showered together I was very handsy -- she was too. After we dried off she made perfunctory noises about me leaving but I told her that I needed a rest after our hard day, carried her back to her bed, moved her bedspread and blanket back, and put her between the sheets. I got between them with her.

As I spooned her she said "I could use a nap," and lay her head on a pillow. I started kissing her neck, and gently fingering her snatch. "Please leave me be, Lance," she quietly said.

My response was whispered into her ear. "I will after one more copulation" I lied.

It wasn't long before she was moaning due to my kisses and fingering of her crotch. When I was sure that she was suitably warmed up I slowly inserted my rock hard cock into her vagina, each centimeter of penetration worth a kilometer of satisfaction. Once I was buried I started sawing in-and-out in earnest while stroking her neck with one hand and manipulating a tit with the other.

Elizabeth had two minor orgasms before I started pistoning in earnest. After thirty or forty serious strokes she came with a vengeance, shaking violently and screaming as I simultaneously jettisoned a full load into her animated pussy.

After we calmed down, with my cock still in her cunt, we fell asleep.

Elizabeth and I awoke virtually simultaneously in the middle of the night (actually about 2:00 a. m.). "I'm hungry," she said as she turned toward and stared at me, with the glow from a streetlight providing the ability to see each other a little bit. When I smiled and pinched a tit she said "Not for more cock, you animal. That unsatisfying fast food was hours ago -- let's at least get some cold cereal or oatmeal."

"As long as we eat naked and come back to bed," I smiled.

"Bastard," she chuckled as she quickly got out of bed before I could grab her.

We ate some oatmeal and chatted about things in general just like a college instructor hadn't just been fucked twice by one of her students. Once I rinsed out the bowls and put them in the dishwasher I held her hands and moved arm's length away from her and looked her over. "You do know that you're sexier than any coed at Amherst, don't you Mrs. Hampton."

She blushed, paused, and then replied "You must need an eye test."

"Now that my food hunger has been satisfied I have another hunger that needs attention," I grinned.

"You really are an animal," she replied as I once again swept her up and carried her to her bed. Once there I put her on her hands and knees, licked her pussy and squeezed her perfect ass for a couple of minutes, and then fucked her like she was "Best In Show" at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. I do believe that this time her scream at the time of climax was even greater than during the other two copulations, and then once again we fell asleep in each other's arms.

************

After breakfast on Sunday morning while my clothes were first washed and then in her drier, and she had a shorty robe on, I said "Mrs. Hampton, we need to have a talk." She never asked me to call her Elizabeth so I continued to call her Mrs. Hampton -- which was much naughtier. We still had four days until classes resumed since Amherst has a long Thanksgiving break, and I had been thinking about something that would be to her benefit.

"Yes, we do Lance; I don't think that we can continue..." she started to say before I interrupted her.

"I need to continue. You are the highlight of my life and I know for a fact that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself yesterday and this morning. What I want to discuss is how we can continue in a manner that has no adverse impact upon you."

She perked up at that.

"You know that once classes end in mid-December that I'm going back to Canada -- I'm not teaching at Amherst next semester."

"All the more reason to enjoy each other's company now -- as long as it doesn't adversely impact you," I smiled.

I was sure that we could keep our relationship secret as long as we had no PDA and were circumspect in everything we did outside of her apartment. Since I had a dorm room to myself there was no roommate to miss, or question, me. What I was most concerned about was her being able to objectively distance herself from me for grading purposes since I didn't want any favoritism to boomerang back on her. She appreciated that when I mentioned it and smiled when I said "I have a solution."

"I'm all ears," she smiled, and then naughtily flashed her beaver.

"You're horrible," I grinned, then continued. "I know that you have a good relationship with Professor Sylvia Compton and that you did her a real favor by covering for her when she had to go out of town for two weeks for a family emergency. What you should do is tell her that you have one student, me, who has helped you with several projects and you don't want to give favoritism and one student -- namely Bill Thornton -- who you detest and don't want to punish grade-wise because of that. You ask her to grade our term papers, and the essay parts of our final exam and you give her examples of A, B, and C papers from other students so that she is on the same wavelength. You don't tell her that I'm your favorite and Bill your nemesis. You call Bill and I into your office and tell us what you're doing. Then everyone should be happy."

I knew that Elizabeth hated Thornton since his class comments seemed to paint him as someone who would rather destroy the environment than protect it, making everyone wonder why he was taking ENST 310. After thinking about it for about thirty seconds she said "That's a brilliant idea," and sat on my lap.

She shouldn't have done that because that caused my little friend to come to life and she ended up getting fucked again bent over her kitchen table.

Once I finished fucking Elizabeth I got my now dried clothes out of the dryer, we made arrangements for me to come for dinner about 6:30 p. m. and then spend the night, and I left after planting a passionate kiss on her.

***********

Except for one night where Elizabeth had to have a couple of faculty members over to her apartment from that Sunday through when she had to go back home I spent every night at her apartment. In my view -- and I think that she would be forced to agree -- we were no longer fucking, however, but making love, at least twice a day. We even made love when she had her period -- we simply did it in the shower, or on a waterproof sheet atop her guest room bedspread.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers