Serendipity of Zemblanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grading procedure I suggested ended up working very well. I was very satisfied with the A- grade I got in ENST 310 and Elizabeth felt good that she hadn't played a favorite.

Our last night together we both actually cried. I was in tears only because at that point in time I loved her, and my sexual relationship with her was so far above any other in my life -- or that I could imagine -- I was sure that my sexual life would go downhill from there.

Elizabeth cried for several reasons. One -- I honestly believe she was telling the truth about -- was because she viewed our sexual relationship as highly as I did, and while she didn't say it there was at least some love involved. Her other reasons were guilt for cheating on her husband -- and she thought also her children -- and because she was ambivalent about returning to them.

We had one last passionate kiss in her apartment; I carried her suitcases to her car, we had no body contact then, and she drove off. I returned to my room to pack to leave the next day and go back to my parents' house until the start of the next semester in February, skipping the January session.

Elizabeth and I did not exchange cellphone numbers, email addresses, or any other manner that would allow us to communicate with each other. She asked me not to try and contact her, and I was going to honor her wishes. I knew that despite how much I had enjoyed it our relationship could not be continuing, let alone permanent. I was depressed for a good ten days before using extreme exercise to finally snap out of it.

************

My next encounter with Serendipity or Zemblanity occurred about a year after I graduated from the University of Washington in Environmental Engineering (I transferred from Amherst after my sophomore year because it didn't have an Environmental Engineering major and I still had bouts of melancholy due to Elizabeth's absence). At the time of my transfer I also changed what I wanted to be called. I wanted a clean break from Elizabeth so I started using "Bryce," my middle name, instead of "Lance."

As "Bryce" I was working in Washington State as an Environmental Engineer when I met Bella Morton. Bella was my age and a total fox. There was something very intriguing about her that I couldn't put my finger on, but whatever it was it was fascinating.

In addition to Bella's intriguing aspect she was smart, funny, beautiful, and sexy as hell. I particularly liked her sleek ass and legs which seemed to be sculptured from marble by Michelangelo they were so perfect. Her eyes looked like they were green laser beams that could see right through you, and she was tall (probably five feet eleven inches) which was always important to me since I'm six feet six inches tall.

Bella is an Environmental Scientist, not the same as an engineer, but it is a complementary profession. I met her when her company and mine were working on the same project, monitoring and restoring the largest wetland in the state.

I can't say that it was love at first sight for me, but that wasn't too far off. I had been told by unreliable sources that she was an expert at playing hard-to-get, but I was really motivated. I was not commitment adverse with the right person, and I hoped that she was the same.

Work collaboration, dinners with other co-workers, impromptu parties when certain milestones during the project were met, and a couple of field trips more for work than pleasure, were the only interactions that we had for the first six months that we knew each other. Then came the trip to the Paradise Area wetlands at Mt. Rainier National Park to do a comparison evaluation to the wetlands we were working on.

Prior to the trip I tried to see if I could arrange Bella to be selected by her company to accompany me since people with our different skill sets were necessary to do the assessment. I was told that my company had no influence on who her company assigned. That meant that I had a 67% chance of getting a dud or an asshole. The three environmental scientists from her company included a 60 year old guy who was a dud, a 42 year old guy who was an asshole, and her 24 year old goddess self.

I got lucky. When I pulled up to the rendezvous site in my company Jeep there was Bella. She had a big smile on her face -- I figured that she would rather go with me than the three other engineers in my company that were working on the project.

During the roughly three hour drive to the Paradise Area wetlands at Mt. Rainier National Park we got along great. She was as interesting as she was beautiful and intriguing. I was probably the most charming that I ever was in my life. While we did get to know each other we also talked work for about an hour of the trip to make sure that we were on the same page as to what we should do. I was pleased that we were on the same wavelength with both work and our personal lives.

Although the part of the wetlands we wanted to survey and test was a little hard to get to, everything worked out. We were a well-oiled machine working together. When we finished for the day we drove to the motel that our companies had reserved two rooms in for us. The rural motel turned out to be almost ramshackle, pissing us both off.

We went to a decent restaurant for dinner, took a walk on a quiet short but picturesque hiking trail just to digest our food, and then went to our rooms, which were right next to each other. I really wanted to rip Bella's clothes off and drag her into my room but I remained a perfect gentleman.

It was still fairly early so I turned on the ancient tube TV in my room. It worked OK, and I found an interesting nature show. I was watching for only about fifteen minutes when there was a knock at my door. When I opened it I was pleased to see the sexiest young woman of my acquaintance. "Hi Bella, what's up?" was my pleasant greeting.

"I forgot to bring a book and the ancient TV in my room is only showing snow; is the TV working in your room?"

"It is -- come on in!"

Bella sat down next to me on the old, but serviceable, couch. I asked her if she was OK with a nature show, and she was more than OK with it. I pulled a couple of cans of seltzer out of the ancient loud mini-fridge in the room, and we sipped them as we watched and talked.

Bella had shorts on which accented her long, sculptured, tanned legs; and a halter top with what seemed to be no undergarment. I guess that I was way too blatant in ogling her -- I really was trying to be subtle -- but since her body was so hot that she should have been a TV meteorologist I guess that I was way too obvious. I know this because after about twenty minutes of chatting, sipping seltzer, and somewhat watching the nature show, in a playful manner she stared into my eyes with her green laser beam irises and with a diabolical smile on her visage said "No I do not have any undergarments on."

At first I was flustered and am sure that I turned beet red; but when she continued to glare at me with those laser eyes I said to myself "Why the hell not push this to see where it goes?" After a pause that had to have lasted a full 60 seconds since I asked myself that question I said "I probably should say that I'm sorry for ogling you; but I'm not." Then I said out loud what I had earlier said to myself. "Your body is so hot that you should be a TV meteorologist."

"Is that your favorite line?" she giggled.

"Never used it before; now I have to test it to see how well it works," I growled. The word "works" had barely left my lips when I was on her like an octopus on a clam. I grabbed her, pulled her tight into my chest and started kissing her lips and every other part of her face. I was very pleased when not only did she not reject me or go limp but she became a full participant.

I had my hands all over her sumptuous mammaries with pencil eraser nipples in less than a minute; I had her top off in less than two; I had my hands in her pants in less than four; I had her shorts off -- no underpants -- in less than six; and I had picked her up and deposited her on the double bed in my room in less than eight.

The woman's body was just plain "lush;" it was even better than Elizabeth's had been, someone who before I had met Bella I thought about at least every other day. I used the oral and finger techniques that Elizabeth had schooled me in now more than five years ago and soon had Bella climaxing so often that it was almost like one continuous orgasm.

During my ravishing of Bella's pussy I had kept one of my hands free to undo my pants and ultimately push down my boxers. After one especially loud Bella orgasm, where she flipped around like a landed trout, I broke off my attack and took my shorts, boxers, and socks completely off. Then I shinnied her up toward the headboard and slowly penetrated her soaking wet palpitating pussy with my phallus. The penetration was so euphoric that I almost came before I was fully buried. Only with intense concentration was I able to temporarily regain control of my cock, but after only a dozen reciprocations in her tight steamy magical place I came like a freight train on jet fuel.

Fortunately, the oral orgasms had really warmed Bella up and when I pulsed jet after jet of seminal fluid into her, her pc muscles contracted, she squeezed my cock, and she came again with the same intensity as my orgasm.

It was a good fifteen minutes of groaning and aftershocks before my flaccid penis finally popped out of Bella's enchanted chamber. We lay nose-to-nose on the bedspread with contented smiles. She spoke first. "If I had known that you were such an animal I would have seduced you sooner."

"You didn't seduce me, Bella-Bella; I ravished you!"

"Aren't you embarrassed that you didn't entice me into your web earlier? We could have enjoyed carnal knowledge of each other for the last couple of months if you hadn't been such a Boy Scout."

"Have you ever had a Boy Scout eat you right after fucking you?" I grinned.

Bella got a truly perplexed look on her face which apparently -- I couldn't actually see it because my face was on its way down to her pussy -- turned to shock when I did go down on her. Her oral orgasm that followed was the most extreme one in my experience, so extreme that I was sure that she would pull all the hair out of my head, the police would be pounding on the door wondering who was being tortured, and I would be smothered to death by her cooch -- but what a way to go!

That night I made four deposits in her pussy bank, my most ever in a short period of time since my 19 year old cock's first night with Elizabeth. That night was like Bella and I pulled the plug on a geothermal manifestation -- lust, hunger, contentment, and ultimately love, erupted like a geyser.

After we extended our work trip a night -- and spent it in a nice hotel -- we both had no doubt about what we wanted. This was the first relationship in my life that felt completely and utterly right. She expressed the same feeling. Within ten days of our trip we were living together in her apartment and enjoying life to the fullest.

Somehow -- maybe we both should have been thespians -- we kept our relationship secret from our co-workers. We also kept all details -- including names -- away from both sets of parents because the four of them had been too pesky and obtrusive in the past. We did tell our siblings that we were in a relationship, me with Bella, her with Bryce, and that ultimately got back to our parents, but no details.

When our companies' joint project ended successfully, we both got a bonus (she $100 more than I did, which resulted in much playful banter) and a week off since we had finished early. We took a trip together to Hawaii after promising ourselves that we wouldn't stay in our room having sex more than eight hours a day. That was a hard promise to keep, but we did for six of the seven days we were there.

Our last day in Hawaii at sunset on a remote spectacular beach we interlocked arms and stared into each other's eyes. "I know what you're thinking," Bella whispered.

"I know what your response will be," I replied.

"Even though it's no mystery we need to do it the classic way," she snickered.

I smiled, got on one knee, and popped the question. She pretended that she was thinking about how to answer until I started to tickle her. "OK, bastard, I will," she cackled.

I arose, kissed her with the passion of a man separated from his lover for a thousand years, and carried her to our rental car. While we had made love many times before, that night it was with the love of merged souls and we fell into a sleep that was as serene as a tranquil sea.

When we got back to Washington we got matching simple engagement rings and started planning our future. Since my parents now lived in Northern Virginia and her mother and stepfather had recently moved to the Maryland suburbs of Washington D. C. we decided that we would both look for jobs in that general area. Because we had both done well academically, and had a real positive on our resumes with the successful work we had done in Washington State, we both landed great jobs within three months.

We both had lived rather Spartan-like so we didn't have much to pack up. We shipped it to my parents' house since they had more room. I sold my car with the intention of buying another one when we got to the Washington D. C. area, and we took turns driving Bella's car the roughly 2400 miles to my parents' house.

By the start of our road trip we had been intimate for only about six months and had talked surprisingly little about our families. I knew that her parents' names were Roger and Liz, and her brother was Alex, and she knew my parents', sister's and brother's names, but we had never even seen photos of each other's' families and knew few details. I knew that her step father Roger was in some sort of financial business and that her mother Liz worked in environmental permitting consulting and her brother Alex had just graduated from Brown, but no details.

We were somewhere in Iowa when a very zemblanitous thing happened. Bella was talking to her mother on her cellphone as I was driving when she laughingly said "I can assure you, Mom, we'll be at Casa Hampton within a week so don't get your panties in a bunch."

I wasn't sure that I heard her right. When she got off the phone about five minutes later I asked Bella "Are your parents in the Hamptons now? I thought that they were in Potomac, Maryland."

"What?" she said perplexed. "I didn't say that they were in the Hamptons."

"I'm sure that I heard you say 'Hamptons,'" I countered.

"Yeah, I said that we'd be at their house, the Hampton's house," she chuckled.

"But your name is Morton, not Hampton," I blurted out.

"Didn't I tell you that I was born Morton, but after my father died and my mother remarried that she took Roger's surname, Hampton. Alex and I never changed our surname out of respect for my father, so we still have the surname Morton. That did cause some problems in school but Alex and I didn't care, and Roger and Mom never pushed it. Roger's a decent guy and he understood," she replied.

Suddenly my skin got clammy, my armpits started to sweat, and my stomach got queasy. As nonchalantly as I could I asked "Is your Mom's name Elizabeth Hampton?"

"Yes, but everyone in the family calls her Liz, she only uses Elizabeth professionally."

"Has she had other jobs besides environmental permitting consulting?"

"Yeah, sure; when Alex and I were real young she didn't even use her Environmental Sciences degree, but just sold real estate. After Dad died she worked in a number of areas of environmental consulting and after she married Roger she started teaching at community college. When we moved to Canada for Roger's job when I was a senior in High School and freshman at Cal Berkley she taught at McGill for a while, and when they moved back to the states she started environmental permitting consulting."

After I gulped really hard I continued "Did your Mom teach anyplace else besides McGill?"

Bella paused and thought; "I don't think so...oh wait, yes, the first semester of my freshman year at Cal Berkley she was a visiting instructor at Amherst College in Massachusetts. It was just one semester."

"Oh...she really has an interesting work life, doesn't she," I gulped. I was really getting queasy and since there was an oasis in two miles I told Bella "I need to go bad; do you mind if we stop at the next rest area."

"No, peanut bladder," Bella cackled.

I almost didn't make it into the rest stop men's room before I puked. Fortunately I hadn't eaten in a while so it wasn't too difficult to clean up. I stared into the mirror to pull myself together before I returned to the car.

"Why do you look green?" Bella asked.

"I guess something didn't agree with me," I replied with a fake smile. "Could you drive for a while?"

I pretended to sleep as I thought through what had happened. I was actually grateful that I found out that Bella's mother was my first love before I saw her again, and when we stopped for the night when Bella was in the shower I used her phone to text her Mom with a cheery message that concluded with "Oh, by the way since you might want this information for the future, Bryce's full name is Lance Bryce Sorenson, his sister is Carla, his brother Jack, his father Hank, and his mother Ruth." I needed to give Elizabeth the same warning that I had gotten so that she could be properly prepared.

By the next morning I seemed normal to Bella, and by about 9:00 p. m. we got to my parents' house.

As I expected, during the three days that we spent with my family, they came to love Bella. In fact, I was worried that they might keep Bella and jettison me if we ever split. I was praying that the situation with Elizabeth would never come to light so that there would be no split, but if it did I knew that all bets were off.

************

We arrived at the Hampton's beautiful detached home in trendy Potomac, Maryland, by lunch time of the day we left my parents' house. It was only a forty minute drive. I had steeled myself not to react when I saw Elizabeth. Apparently she had steeled herself too because I do believe that no one noticed any unusual reaction when we had a quick, smiling, chaste hug, when we "met."

I did -- hopefully surreptitiously, but maybe not -- take a good look at Elizabeth. While her face did look a little older, if anything her body was trimmer than I remembered from five years ago. My perception was revealed as a correct one when during our initial discussions Bella said "Mom, you look great! Have you been working out more?"

In a response that I believe was phrased mostly for my benefit Elizabeth said "Well I am forty five now, darling, so I have to stave off old age by working out intensely six days a week."

Her body looked twenty five, not forty five, but I held my tongue.

"Well, you really look good, Mom," Bella gushed "Would you believe that she was forty five if you saw her on the street Bryce?" Bella inquired.

"She looks at least ten years younger than that," was my quiet but earnest reply.

"Thank you Bryce, how nice of you to say even if it means that you have poor eyesight," Elizabeth chuckled.

Now that I saw Elizabeth and Bella next to each other I realized why my first reaction to Bella was "She's intriguing!" While Elizabeth and Bella didn't actually look that much alike they have -- for lack of a better word -- an "aura" that is bizarrely similar.

While the first five minutes in the presence of both mother and daughter went OK, my mind started to really get fucked up as things proceeded because I had to really be careful with what I said. Also -- and it got more disturbing as time went on -- my old feelings about Elizabeth started to worm their way back into my consciousness. I thought that I had finally put Elizabeth out of my mind when I started dating Bella -- but now that I was in her presence it was clear that she had not been purged from my Id.