Serene Ch. 03

Story Info
Serene finds herself in trouble.
3.2k words
4.48
9.7k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serene circles the manor, looking for James. In doing so, she finds herself terribly lost. As she walks, she feels her squirt slowly dry on her legs, giving her a sense of pride. As she goes deeper and deeper into the manor, she sees less and less slaves around. The hallway getting darker, as the light outside starts to dim. She shivers. Suddenly, she hears heavy footfalls behind her. She turns around quickly, and stares at the large male figure coming up behind her. He was taller than Serene, but much shorter than James. He is well built, but pale like the moon, white blonde hair and grey eyes.

"You lost, little girl?" He smirks as he calls out to her.

"Umm... yes.. In fact I am..." Serene says, shivering.

"You must be the newest addition to Mistress' collection. I heard there was a new pretty virgin in the house... well... I suppose not a virgin anymore, eh?" He says, striding over to her. Serene blushes surprised that her deflowering had already gotten around to all the other slaves. "I'm Micah." He says flatly, looking Serene up and down, almost undressing her with his eyes, cornering her against the wall. "And.. you are?"

Serene whimpers softly when he asks that. "I don't own my name right now.."

Micah smirks and bites his lip. "Oh I know all the rules. But you can tell me... you're amongst a friend..." He says softly as his hand lightly touches her nipples through her shirt.

Serene gasps softly as he touches her, her head turning away. Shaking more and more with each passing moment. Scared of what comes next... He licks two fingers before migrating his hand under her skirt. Serene shudders, eyes looking up and away. Just as she feels his fingers touch her outer folds.

"MICAH!" A voice bellows from down the hall.

Serene's head turns as she lets out a sigh of relief. James storms down the hallway towards them, as he grabs Micah's arm and twists it behind his back, pushing him against the wall. "What. In the. FUCK. Do you think you're doing?"

Micah laughs lightly, his face pressed against the wall. "Oh come on James... I was just getting to know the new girl. It was just harmless fun."

James slams him against the wall firmly. "You know the rules. And you KNOW you're on thin ice right now with Mistress and I." He pull Micah's arm up higher, getting him on his tip toes. "If I ever catch you behaving like this again, it's the end for you. Got it?"

Micah yelps as James pulls his arm up. "Alright, alright. I understand. Can you let me go now?"

James releases Micah. "Leave. Now. I don't want to see your face until the party."

Micah nods, giving Serene a devilish look, before walks down the hallway.

As he turns the corner, James grabs the back of Serene's hair, pulling her face up to look at him. "Where have you been?!" He yells at her.

Serene's eyes well up, looking at him. "I'm sorry... I got lost.. I'm so sorry, James."

James holds her hair firmly, breathing heavily. "You scared me. I didn't know where you were and with that cretin still in the manor... I was worried... I was worried what was happening was happening." James looks into Serene's eyes. "He's done terrible things to new slaves in the house... terrible... he takes advantage of their situation. Most of whom don't recover." James looks down, seeing Serene's skirt still hiked up. He gently pulls it down for her, letting go of her hair. "I'm sorry... I don't know why I had a such a strong reaction..." James looks into Serene's eyes. "Are you ok?"

Serene silently nods before whispering, "Yes. I'm ok."

James nods, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Good... good...Don't be alone with him... ever. Promise me."

"I promise, James" she whispers. Taken back by his sudden care and protection of her.

He nods before giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Ok... well since we've missed dinner, I suppose we will have to take it together in one of our rooms." He turns and starts walking down the hallway, motioning her to follow him.

James guides her back down hallways, through large rooms until, after it feels like an hour, they finally make it back to the kitchens. James makes them a basket of leftovers from dinner, a light meal mainly consisting of salad, various proteins and some other cooked vegetables. They go back to Serene's room, through a quiet hallway. Many of the slaves have turned in for the night, or are softly playing with one another.

"Does Mistress allow play outside of her command?" Serene asks James.

"No... however. There are far too many of us for her to use even monthly. Unless she has made specific instructions for a slave, like Micah, senior slaves overlook it usually. Some even instigate it." James says, as he opens the door to her room.

Serene shivers, her fire completely out. "What happened with Micah?" She asks softly.

James sighs as he sets down the basket on her bed, gesturing her to sit. "There was an incident with the last new slave Mistress brought in. Micah had been tasked to train her, just as I for you. It was the first time Mistress was giving him the chance to do so." He makes a plate for Serene, as he talks. "As a new slave, you must have your limits pushed... but Micah... he went too far. I won't go into it.. I can't go into it. The slave girl had to be let go, sent to another house. It was an embarrassment to the girl and to Mistress. After she left, Mistress found out that he had taken... liberties with other new slave girls. But Mistress can be, in my opinion, too forgiving at times. And as I said earlier, he is lucky to even still be here. However, he is under strict orders to not be alone with any of the female slaves. Not til he can prove that he has control." James gives Serene her plate.

Serene nods, as she starts to eat quietly. James does as well. They sit in silence for a good half an hour. Serene finally breaks the silence. "How long have you been here, James?"

He sighs. "I've been here for a little over 30 years."

Serene gasps at the number. "But.. you look so young."

James laughs lightly. "Thank you." Showing Serene his bright smile for the first time. She was caught off guard. "I was not bought like you were." He continues. "I was born here. Mistress' mother was the lady of the house until her passing when Mistress was 18. Mistress was born when I was about 4, so I remember her birth. My mother was a house slave here. I grew up with Mistress in a way... Which tells you why she's so fond of me. But I was always her slave and her my Mistress' daughter, and then my Mistress."

Serene puts down her plate. "So... were you serving... From a young age?"

"No," James clears his throat. "They set up an area in the manor for us slave children. I was the last one to be born and kept here. We were kept away from all the true serving duties until we were of age." He takes Serene's plate from her, putting it back in the basket.

"Thank you" Serene says softly.

James nods, putting the basket on the floor next to the bed. "Well. Mistress had instructed me into breaking you in more tonight, she wants you ready to serve for the party, but I think after the events this afternoon, perhaps we shall save it for another day." He starts to get up from the bed, as Serene grabs his hand. "Unless... you're feeling up to it." He says, looking at her hardening nipples.

She shivers and nods, feeling this intense connection with him. "Whatever my Mistress commands... I shall do..." Serene softly says, looking up at James.

He nods softly, looking at her. "Well then... kneel." Serene kneels, per James' command. His large, tan hand lightly grazes across her perky tits, before his thumb rubs her soft lips. "Open." He says softly. Serene's wet mouth opens obediently. "Good girl. Suck." He sticks his thumb in her mouth for her to suck on. She immediately wraps her perfect lips around his thumb, sucking gently. "Harder." He says sternly. Serene nods and sucks harder. "Good.. good girl." James lets his thumb out of her mouth, his bulge much larger than before. "Take out my cock... and let out lesson begin." He says calmly.

Serene nods, unbuttoning his trousers, letting them slide down. His massive cock springs out immediately, not even fully erect yet. It hung there, just under a neatly groomed pubic area. Her hand couldn't wrap around this thickness, his cockhead was in a way, beautiful to Serene. "You're going to learn the art of making a man cum with your mouth. Have you ever done that before, girl?" He strokes her face tenderly, more so than what she was expecting. Serene shakes her head no. "It's not as hard as it looks. Men are much easier to please than women... but to be spectacular at it, you'll need to practice and take notes." Serene nods softly.

"Start by softly licking the shaft. Tease them.. make them want you more." She lightly starts to lick James' shaft, moving her lips up and down his long member, as it hardens along her mouth. He lets out a soft sigh, as his full 9 inches come alive. "Just like that. Good girl." He pants softly. "Now, take one of my balls in your mouth, and gently suck on it."

Serene's eyes widen when he says this. "Will I hurt you?"

James laughs lightly. "Not if your gentle. It's a little secret trick Mistress likes all of her slaves to do for her guests. Sort of as a calling card for her slave's blowjobs." Serene nods and wraps her soft lips around James' right ball, sucking softly. "MMM yes... you can go a bit firmer, girl." She suckles his ball a little more firmly, twirling her tongue around it. James nods in approval. "Don't forget the other one, girl." She quickly moves to his second ball, suckling it, just like the first one. She feels his cock twitch on her face above her as she sucks and licks his balls. It becomes ridged quickly. James' eyes roll back, enjoying himself maybe a little more than he should be while teaching. He clears his throat again, looking down at her. "Once you've got them hard as a rock... then you gently ease them down your throat."

She nods and opens her mouth, and slowly eases him into her small mouth. Even before he gets halfway into her slick wet hole, she gags. She immediately recoils from his erect member. "Shhh... I am not going to hurt you. And no one else will either. It is in your head. You can get me in further..." He says softly, stroking her face, encouraging her. Serene nods and breathes deeply. She opens her mouth wider, slowly taking James' monster cock further down her throat. Closing her eyes, she eases it down her slender throat, relaxing more and more the further down it goes.

"That's it... good girl." James moans softly. He feels himself starting to buck but stops himself. Clearing his throat, "You learn quickly. Slowly bob up and down, do not be too eager. You want to let their pleasure go on for as long as possible. Keep your tongue wet and watch your teeth." Serene nods, sucking slowly, with long, firm strokes. James grunts, as his eyes close for a moment, forgetting himself. "There you go. Keep your lips wrapped around the shaft, keep up your pace just like that." He moans softly. "Every man is different. You'll need to watch their body language for what they need." His mouth opens as she is surprisingly exceptionally good at this.

"Are you sure this is your first time?" James looks down at her, raising an eyebrow.

Serene nods, with his massive manhood deep down her throat.

He caresses her face. "You wouldn't lie to me now, would you?"

Serene shakes her head, looking up at him, eye wide.

James smiles "Good girl. Never lie to anyone in the house." He takes her face in his hands, slowly starting to buck deeper down her throat. She closes her eyes, losing herself against his bucking, forgetting for a moment where they are and what this exercise is all about. She starts to suck eagerly, her hands finding his balls, teasing them as she sucks him faster and harder. She starts to feel his cock throbbing in her throat, as James grabs the bed post, steadying himself. He starts to moan louder, and louder before finally erupting down her throat. "NMMMMppppppfffffff," he groans out as his hot sticky cum spirts down her throat in long ropes. James digs his nails into the bed frame, as he releases everything down Serene's throat. Serene, caught off guard, immediately starts to swallow his large load of cum. "Good girl... good... you always must swallow. It is your duty," James says breathlessly. She nods in complete submissive bliss. Feeling her true place for the first time.

"How do you feel?" James asks gently.

"In heaven, James." Serene replies. "I think I'm really going to enjoy giving those to guests and slaves alike."

James smiles at the eager pet, stroking her cheek. "Good. You will enjoy all acts that Mistress commands of you soon enough." Serene nods, happily, standing.

"There is.. one more thing Mistress wanted me to do tonight before you slept." He says tenderly, hand sliding over Serene's shoulders. "Please take off your clothing." He commands, as he turns around, starting to pull up his pants. Confused, Serene slowly starts to undress. While James' back is still to her, he says, "Get on the bed when you're naked and lay on your back." She does as she is told, shivering as the fire has gone out quite a bit.

James comes around to the front of the bed, looking down at her. "Spread your legs girl." Serene shyly opens her legs for him. "More girl." He says a little more firmly. She spreads them as far out as they will go. "Hold your ankles. Keep your legs there." As she grabs her ankles, she becomes hyper aware of how her holes are on display for him. Not that she minded, of course. In fact, it was incredibly exciting for her to be open for him to inspect and do with what he pleased... or was it what Mistress pleased? Serene wasn't so sure anymore.

His large, rough hand lewdly touches her pink pussy, waxed bald from the auction still. He rubs her pubic mound. "Your hair doesn't grow fast huh? Lucky for you. You won't have to be waxed as often." He pats her glistening pussy. She whimpers softly as he gropes her nether region. "Do you like it when I talk about your cunt like this?" He lightly strokes her clit with his thumb.

Serene hesitantly nods, looking away.

"Good girl." He compliments her as his hands rub over her slick mound and her virgin ass. He lingers on her pink rosebud, lightly rubbing it. Serene gasps in surprise and pleasure.

"Are you going to... to...?" Serene whimpers, remembering the pain his cock caused her virgin cunt yesterday. She shudders and trembles thinking about the same treatment of her rosebud.

James shakes his head. "No... not yet at least.. I think Mistress wants a special guest to have some fun with you at the party..." He trails off, watching her pussy get even wetter. "Tonight, is just a little inspection." He kneels in front of her holes, gently opening her pussy lips with his thumbs. "So tight.. still so very tight." He comments, before lightly pushing his index finger into her recently deflowered cunt. She winces slightly, as it is still very tender from last night and this morning's use. He slowly pumps it in and out of her pussy, watching her moan softly

"That's it. Let the pleasure overtake the pain. Remember, all pain leads to pleasure. Say it out loud." He says softly to her as he strokes the inside of her wetness.

"All pain leads to pleasure." She says softly.

He spanks the inside of her thigh, rubbing her clit with his thumb. "Louder. Make me believe it."

Serene lets out a soft cry as he spanks her thigh. She gulps down any sobs. "All pain leads to pleasure." She says confidently.

"Good..." James leans down, lightly putting his thumb on her asshole. Serene almost jumps out of her skin, letting go of her legs. "HOLD THEM." He commands loudly. She nods, holding her ankles again. He grunts as his thumb puts more pressure on her rosebud. He kisses the inside of her thigh, trying to relax her. She melts against his kiss. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just giving you a little prep of what is to come." He murmers against her leg. His head tilting down, giving her clit a gentle suck as he pushes the tip of his thumb into her virgin ass.

Serene lets out a stifled scream, but quickly turns to moans, as James makes out with her smooth mound. She starts to say the mantra in her head, focusing on the pleasure, letting her body relax into it. She quickly finds herself bucking against his fingers and mouth, unable to control herself. Feeling her climax reaching an almost breaking point, she asks, "May I cum James?" He moans and nods against her, giving her the go ahead.

Her eyes start to roll back as her legs tremble, cumming hard. Her pussy contracting around James' index finger, her ass around his thumb. Her sweet mound drips with pleasure, as he slows. Serene opens her eyes, panting, as James takes his fingers out of her. His rough hand stroking her holes again, possessively, almost as a reminder of who she is and who she belongs to.

"You did very well today girl.. very well. I know Mistress will be pleased with my report." His hand slick with her juice. She nods eagerly, happy to be in service.

"Thank you, James. What will tomorrow bring?" She asks quietly.

He smiles and laughs lightly. "Don't you worry about that. Get some good rest. I will wake you in the morning." He pats her pussy again, as she lets out happy little yelps of pleasure.

Serene nods, watching him as he gets up, grabbing the rest of his clothing. He turns back to her. "Goodnight girl." She smiles softly, curling up in her bed.

"Goodnight James." He closes the door, leaving the room in almost pitch blackness. Serene lightly touches her clit, feeling his mouth still there, moaning softly. She quickly falls asleep, with her hand in her own wetness.