Serene Ch. 05

Story Info
Serene has her last session before the party.
2.9k words
4.31
6.6k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serene could not keep the smile off her face, as she made her way towards the bustling inner portion of the manor. As she makes her way to the kitchens for her midday meal, her raw nipples continue to rub through her sheer top. She kept replaying the last few hours in her head through lunch, getting lost in her lustful thoughts. It was hard for her not to just start playing with herself right there and then. Serene thought about the idea of being used in front of and by every slave in the manor. The thought made her drip with excitement. Suddenly, she is snapped out of it, as a rough hand touches her shoulder. Serene jumps slightly, as her head whips behind her. She lets out a soft sigh of relief as she sees James' face.

"Mistress sent a message about your session..." he says with a soft, but firm voice. The tone of it made Serene hold her breath. She suddenly started to second guess about her performance with Mistress that morning. James leans in slightly, getting closer to Serene's ear. She could feel his breath on her skin. "You were a very good girl, weren't you?"

Serene lets out the breath she was holding. "Yes, James. I used the training you've given me so far and Mistress seemed incredibly happy with me."

James nods, looking briefly at Serene's lips as she talks, then back up into her eyes. His hard stare always hit Serene right in her soul. It was if he could see who she was, who she is and who she is going to be, all at once. "Come on. We are going to get in one more session before tomorrow's events." The kitchen has started to clear out, slaves going about their chores, training sessions and other duties. James gets up quickly, nodding his head for Serene to follow. She dutifully follows him, suddenly aware of her wetness. Her face turns red, as she bounces down the hallway behind him.

James leads Serene into a drawing room, where another man sits on the couch. As James enters with Serene, the man kneels before them, naked, head bowed.

Serene is caught off guard when she sees the naked male slave. His head is shaved, but she guesses that his hair would be similar as his full beard, obsidian black. She caught a glimpse of his eyes, a stark bright blue. Around his neck is a heavy, black leather collar, with an O ring dangling from it. Serene cannot take her eyes off him.

"Archie..." James smiles softly as he crosses the room toward the male slave. He tilts Archie's head up, lightly caressing his face. Archie nuzzles into James' hand. "Archie, meet the newest slave under Mistress' ownership..." James clears his throat, head gesturing toward Serene, to follow suit of Archie. She kneels quickly, taking the same position as him, pushing her breasts up, showing perfect posture. Archie smiles widely at her. "She has yet to regain her name... but Mistress said she might get it back in time for the part tomorrow." James snaps his fingers at Serene, gesturing the area right next to Archie. She slowly starts to crawl over, not taking her eyes off James. "Good girl." James caresses her face as well. "Archie, stand this one up and undress her."

"Yes, James. With pleasure." Archie says, with his lyrical voice. He gently takes Serene's hand and stands her up. He tenderly takes off each item of clothing off Serene, lightly caressing her body as each new inch is displayed for him. She found herself shivering with excitement.

When she is finally completely undressed, she and Archie take their places below James again, who has also undressed. He smiles softly at them. "Pet, in this session, you are going to learn how to please me and Archie at the same time. The objective is to make sure that even if you are receiving pleasure by one of us, you are also focusing on our pleasure." His thumb rubs Serene's bottom lip. "Does that something that you'll be able to do, girl?" Serene quickly nods.

"Good girl. Archie, stand." Archie does as James commands, and suddenly Serene has both cocks in front of her face. Archie's cock is around 7 inches and slender, with a beautiful pink tip. James clears his throat, "Take your hands girl... and start to stroke us."

Serene nods, sliding her small hands around their manhoods. She starts to stroke them slowly, but firmly. Her eyes widen as they grow even more in their erectness. Serene's tits bounce softly as she strokes both in unison. Archie's eyes close in ecstasy, as James keeps his eyes on them both, occasionally letting out small grunts. "Good girl." James praises Serene. "Don't be shy, show Archie how I taught you to please a man."

Serene nods taking her hand off James' cock. James quickly grabs her hand and places it back on his thick rod, shaking his head. "No no no, you suck him while you stroke me. You can focus on both of us at the same time." Serene nods and strokes James as before, as she opens her mouth to take Archie down her pretty little throat. She slowly slides his pink tip into her mouth, slowly and gently sucking the tip. Archie lets out a small gasp when the tip of her tongue licks at his cock opening. She feels it twitch in her mouth, as she continues to stroke James' massive cock. Serene starts to take Archie further inside of her mouth, centimeter by centimeter, until her nose is pressing against his flat torso.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Archie lets out a loud moan as her other hand starts to play with his big, pink balls. His cock throbs in her mouth. He cannot control himself, as he starts to thrust in her mouth. James places his hand on Archie's chest.

"Easy Archie... easy." James says softly, looking into his eyes. Archie bites his lip, understanding James. He stops thrusting into her mouth quickly. Serene's chin is now covered in her own spit, as she continues to service Archie. "You are being an exceptionally good girl. Come service me now." Serene lets out a gasp, as her mouth is released of Archies cock. Panting, she slides her hand around Archie's slick member, stroking it firmly, as she quickly starts to take James' god like cock down her throat with a swiftness. James lets out a loud grunt, taken by surprise of Serene's eagerness. "Yes... good girl... that's it...", grunting between each word. His massive balls hit Serene's chin as she bobs up and down on the cock that is teaching her everything. She licks and sucks his cock with ease, her throat now loosing up to a cock being down it.

"Good girl. You're getting better at this." James says softly, as she looks up at him. James looks at Archie, who has not taken his eyes off Serene since she started sucking James. James puts his hand on the back of Archie's head, turning it toward him. "Archie, I want to push her more. Get under her. Let us see if she can keep her focus on me while you have your focus on her."

"Yes James." Archie says with glee, as he quickly slides under Serene. He lifts her firm ass, so he can properly have access to her. Her tight, wet cunt just inches above his face. Serene lets out little gasps as he moves her, feeling his hot breath on her pussy. James smiles as he watches the beautiful scene between the slaves unfold.

Archie lightly licks her folds, and flicks her clit lightly, softly, delicately. Serene's eyes roll back as her pussy gets Archie's attention. He opens his mouth slightly, taking her clit into his mouth, licking, and kissing it. He softly makes out with her little nub, as she squirms on top of him. Archie's mouth starts to work expertly against her pussy, making it drip even more. His slender fingers open her soft pussy lips slightly, giving his even more access to that little electrifying nub. His tongue working faster, making her clit vibrate.

James suddenly puts his hands on the back of her head. Serene's eyes had been closed, enjoying the pleasure she was giving James and the pleasure she was receiving from Archie. Her eyes flutter open, looking up into James' deep eyes, and he moans looking down at her. Her legs start to shake as Archie starts to bring on a climax. Archie's cock throbs from the enjoyment he is giving Serene. Her sweet juices start to cover his beard as he feverishly makes out with her perfect, slick pussy. He makes soft moaning sounds against her cunt, forcing it to vibrate even more, causing Serene to start to go into complete bliss. Her mouth opens wide around James' cock.

"Pweze. Ka I cum?" She whimpers, mouth full of cock.

"Cum girl. Cum hard on his face. Do it now." James commands. As soon as permission is granted, Serene lets out a loud, muffled scream, gushing all over Archie's face and beard. Her legs trembling, eyes completely rolled back in her head. James smiles down at her, as her breath slows down. Archie still feverishly eating Serene out.

"Get her on all fours, Archie." Suddenly, Serene's body is pulled up, so that both of her holes are presented for Archie. James' Persian cock still in her mouth, her cum dripping down her legs. "I am under strict orders from Mistress to not allow anyone with a cock that's longer than 7 inches to fuck her tonight. She must stay tight for tomorrow after all." James smiles at Archie. "She thought that your cock would be the perfect fit for today's session, Archie."

Archie's face breaks out in a big smile. "Thank you, James. I am honored to serve Mistress." He quickly postures himself up, so his cock perfectly aligns with Serene's tight pussy. He strokes his cock up and down her pussy before quickly sliding into her cunt. She lets out a soft, pleasured moan. She bobs up and down on James' cock faster, moving her face down to suck on his balls. She makes James' balls vibrate with her moans and whimpers.

Though Archie's cock is smaller than James', she feels intense pleasure from it. It does not make her quite as full, but it hits her g spot just perfectly. Archie's hands hold her hips as he starts to thrust into her pussy. He watches as her firm round ass bounces off his thighs with every thrust. Serene continues to make James's cock sloppy wet, making little cute gagging noises as he hits the back of her throat repeatedly. He grabs the hair on the back of her head, pulling her off him, watching as a string of spit trails from his cock head to her pretty mouth. Serene smiles up at him, her tits bouncing below her, loving being able to show off how quick of a learner she is.

James roughly grabs at her right nipple, pinching and twisting it in between his fingers, as he pulls her mouth back on his cock. She starts to bob up and down again, using her tongue to lick James' balls each time he hits the back of her throat. She feels Archie's hand lightly tease and rub her sensitive clit, she lets out a soft scream. James smiles at the display in front of him.

"Archie, open up her little rosebud for me. It can't be too tight for tomorrow. Need to ease her into it." James says, reassuringly. Archie nods and bites his bottom lip, as he slides his thumb into Serene's tight asshole. Her mouth opens, letting out a loud painful groan. Her ass is on fire for just a moment or two, before becoming comfortable with Archie's thumb in her ass. She feels James and Archie picking up their paces, as her body starts to tremble, feeling another climax coming on.

"We are all going to cum at the same time. On my command." James pants loudly between each word, working Serene's throat around his monster cock. The gagging noises increase from Serene's throat as more sloppy wet sounds come from her pussy. James' eyes roll back. "NOW! CUM NOW!" Serene lets out a sweet scream, squirting all over her legs. Archie collapses on her back, filling her tight pussy with his sperm and James' hot sticky cum slides down the back of her throat with ease. They each thrust a few more times into her holes.

Archie slides out of her pussy first, watching as her juices and his leak out of her slit. He gives her pussy one last long lick, tasting them together, before kneeling once again in front of James. As James slides out of her mouth, he gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Good girl. Very good girl." He looks down at Archie. "Please clean up your mess inside of her, Archie. You know how Mistress feels about you making a mess inside of her property."

"Yes, of course James." Archie murmurs, sliding Serene on her back, spreading her legs gently. He parts her folds once again, lightly lapping at her folds, cleaning up. Serene softly yelps and purrs as he cleans her. The sensation of his tongue cleaning up not only his juices but hers, quickly gets her to the edge of another orgasm. She feels his tongue working the inside of her sweet hole. He sucks and licks until her legs are trembling. As she teeters on the edge of an orgasm, he slowly stops, making Serene let out soft moan. Archie strokes his beard, still covered in Serene's squirt. He smiles and returns to kneeling. Serene smiles back, before kneeling before James.

James has already dressed, smirking at them. James strokes both of their faces gently. "I don't know about you two, but I am famished. Should we start heading to dinner together?" They smile and nod, quickly getting up and dressing. James opens the door to the hallway, watching Serene and then Archie leave the room. They all walk down to the kitchens together, Serene loving the sweet wetness in her hole, thinking of the feeling of Archie's thumb in her ass.

When they reach the kitchens, Archie nods at them both, before bounding away to another group of men wearing the thick, heavy collars. Serene notices that in the group of men, a there are four of them engaged in handjobs under the table. She blushes, looking away quickly and sits with James at an open end of a table.

"You did well today girl." James says as they eat.

"Thank you, James... I'm glad I could make Mistress proud.... And you proud." Serene says softly.

James stops chewing for a moment as she says that, before continuing. His left hand slides down under the table, finding its way to her wet pussy. "Don't make a sound. Depending on who you serve tomorrow night, they might want you to be silent. I have yet to see you do that." His thick fingers stroke her delicate clit hood, teasing her, instantly making her drip again. He works in circles around her little clit as he continues to eat. Serene is in awe of his ability to tease her and still eat. His ability to make her feel like everything and nothing at the same time. Constantly reminding her of her place, as is his duty.

She suddenly swallows a gasp as she feels her pussy spasm. She bites her lip, hands shaking, as she grips the table. "Cum girl." She feels herself internally screaming with escatsy, but keeps her lips shut. Eyes closed, and neck tenses up as she cums on James' fingers. Her legs shaking so hard, that if not for James' hand, her knees would be knocking together. He pats her pussy gently.

"MMmm I knew you could do it." He brings the fingers to his mouth, quickly licking them, before grabbing their silverware and flatware, cleaning the table. He comes back to collect Serene. "Shall we?" Serene nods, quickly getting up, following James.

"Now for tomorrow. We will not have any sessions before the party. I will send someone to help you get ready, since it will be your first one. After that, you will be responsible for getting yourself ready for each party." He says as they walk. "Do not worry about your meals, they will be delivered to you, left on a tray outside your door. You will be expected to mainly rest, physically, mentally and emotionally before tomorrow night." He pauses before continuing.

"It will be a long night. I'm not sure what the Mistress has in mind for you, but usually she has something special for the new slaves....." He trails off slightly. "Your main role will be to service the guests and to represent Mistress. Think of yourself as an extension of her and the way she runs her household. Do not embarrass her or me. Is that understood?"

Serene nods, silently, taking it all in.

"That's a good girl." They reach her heavy bedroom door. "I won't see you until the party tomorrow, so please, do as I have instructed you to do." He lightly touches her face. "Sleep well." And with that, he turns and walks back down the hallway.

Serene closes the door behind her, letting out a deep breath. Her heart races, thinking about all that is to come tomorrow. She strips, sliding her naked body into her bed. Before she can finish her thought, she falls into a deep sleep.