Serenity

Story Info
Sonia and her like-minded carpenter friend.
5.2k words
4.51
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Sonia's first story. Sonia is one of small group of like-minded young women who like to play with older men, and each other. I couldn't decide whether it should be Interracial, or Mature or BDSM and I eventually chose Erotic Coupling because it was more than just a fuck. Anyway I hope you like it.

Serenity

So I'm walking along the towpath and I'm looking pretty fucking banging if I say so myself. I'm wearing a loose fitting halterneck crop top and no bra so my titties are bouncing wild and free. My skirt fits nicely under my belly button and covers my panties just enough to be decent as my sexy long legs stride along in my sensible cherry red vegan Docs.

My hair is black, long and straight, my titties are a 34C, I've got a nice waist and an ass to die for.

Imagine it.

Now tell me I don't look fucking banging.

I'm Sonia, my friends call me Son, that's Son as in song not Son as in sun.

It's a nice summer evening, there are ducks on the water and birds singing but I'm not completely sure how much further this stupid place is. All I know is that I've walked about a mile since getting off the bus near the bridge. He told me it was about ten minutes and you can't miss it. Well it's been 15 and there's been nothing to miss so far so fuck that.

All for a bit of rough.

I met him in the park. He was sitting on a bench with his pushbike on the grass next to him. I would guess he was about 60, so well over twice my age but that's how I like them. Grateful for a bit of tender, young pussy and experienced enough to know what to do, and hopefully, once I've cleared out his pipes the first time, he'll be able to go for a long enough time for me to get off a few times.

The fact he lives on a canal boat sealed it for him although I still don't think he expects me to turn up. I think he might have thought I was just a cock tease.

But I've got half a bottle of Cockspur and some cans of coke in my shoulder bag and a little bit of weed If he needs some help loosening up so I'm also a pretty cheap date too. Super low maintenance me, even bringing my own gear.

There's a bend in the canal ahead and a couple of boats moored up so one of them is hopefully his. I'm looking for a narrowboat called Serenity but as I don't know a narrowboat from any other sort of boat I shall have to rely on finding any boat with that name.

Shit, I can't even remember his name. I'm sure he told me what it was. Never mind.

Ok, so here it is. It's very long. It looks really nice, the top bit is mostly green but with red and yellow trim, and its got a stove pipe sticking out the roof which is smoking, and he was right you can't miss the name, it's written in huge white letters in a panel on the side. I step onto the back bit and ring the bell. When I say that I do actually mean a bell, a proper brass bell, hanging by the door with a string to pull. It's pretty loud.

He appears at the door "Hi Sonia" well he remembered my name, oops. "Come in, mind the step."

I step through. I do like his boat. It looks bigger inside than I expected. There's a sitting area, then a kitchen, a small side room which I assume is the bathroom and then a door at the end. His bedroom I expect. I sit on the sofa and look around as he fusses about tidying up. I was right he wasn't expecting me to turn up.

I feel safe so I take the bottle and the cans from my bag and offer them to him. He looks pleased if a little embarrassed. "You shouldn't have" he says in his deep, slightly raspy voice "but thanks, would you like one? I haven't got any ice I'm afraid"

I nod, while I'm looking him up and down. He's scruffy but clean. He's dressed in jeans and a check shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. He has stubble and he needs a hair cut.

"I wasn't sure whether you meant what you said earlier" he starts, trying to justify his slightly messy state, "but I'm pleased you did" as he hands me a drink. It's strong. That's OK, I like it strong.

My skirt has ridden up slightly and the lighter brown skin on the inside of my upper thighs has caught his attention. Of course it has. I'm a beautiful brown skinned Bengali woman so I'm exotic and a walking wet-dream for a lot of white men, but I think that's why I like to go for older, less obvious men. You wouldn't believe the bollocks I have to put up with from men of my own age.

I'm still deciding which way to play this, my usual choice is between slutty or demure but to be honest I quite like whoever he is so decide to just be natural. I quite like his unassuming manner and the fact that he seems perfectly comfortable with who he is - must be why he chose his boat's name.

I reach out and take his hand and gently direct him to sit next to me. He complies, I reach over him and ease his shirt back and over his shoulders before helping his arms out of the sleeves. I take his right hand and place it under my top and onto my left tit, he knows what I am doing and his fingers tease my nipple which hardens under his touch. He leans over and kisses me. I don't always allow that. His tongue gets busy and I'm happy to reciprocate.

So now it's the moment of truth. He had told me, after some fairly persistent questioning, that he had a nice, thick 6 inches so I'm expecting smaller. Most men lie and an average 5 inch cock becomes 7 inches in that delusional state that male hormones tends to foster.

My left hand finds his cock which is hardening along his leg. It looks like he's commando as i can't feel any underwear between his jeans and his skin which I think is pretty hot. I rub him and feel him harden. It wouldn't be fair to keep him constricted inside his jeans so I undo his belt buckle and the top button of his jeans. He reacts by thrusting his tongue down my throat and I suck it hard.

The next couple of buttons are easy and I can soon get my hand inside and wrap my fingers around his shaft. It's hot and it springs free of his open jeans as I pull back the open fly.

It's worth mentioning here that one of my superpowers is that I suck cock like a champion so Mr Man here is in for a treat. I eat pussy pretty well too but that's for another day.

He was right about his cock, it is thick, and hard too. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get the older ones this hard but so far so good, so I slide his hand out from mauling my tits and bend over and I wrap my lips around his cock. I hold onto the base as I tease him with my tongue, he tastes good. Removing my mouth I stand him up in front of me and pull his trousers down, he steps out of them, his cock still protruding hot and hard in my face, he reaches down and lifts his t-shirt over his head.

Interesting, I'm still fully clothed and he's completely naked. I understand that there's a whole porn category for these situations but I digress, I reach out and take his hard cock in my hand and stroke him gently as I go to run my tongue the length of his cock, from his balls, up the shaft to its head, he has a good sized head to his cock too. I know I'm going to enjoy this and I'm already wet for him.

He groans as I wrap my lips around his cock again and I cup his balls in my hand. Nice big balls. I'm going to make this quick though because I want him to fuck me so I try to deep throat him but his cock is a little too wide for my cute little mouth so I change tactics and start jerking him hard as I tease the tip with my tongue and dig my nails into his ass. His balls are tight but I don't think he's ready yet so I lean back, still stroking his full length, and take a taste of my drink and swirl the caramelly flavour around my mouth.

I start to suck his cock, properly this time, I'm stroking it with both hands as I take him in my mouth, wrapping my tongue around him, holding him tight between my lips. There's an art to this, it's about being able to read the signs and know when to enclose the cock in the warmth of my mouth and suck and when to tease with my tongue, when to suck the balls, when to slobber and when to deepthroat and, of course, when to use the nails or teeth (carefully and seldom).

He doesn't take long, probably ten minutes. "Cum in my mouth" I urge so he does not feel the need to hold back and I feel his body instantly relax as he lets himself go. His cock starts to throb and pump his cum in heavy spurts into my open mouth, some hitting my chin. He lets out a gentle moan as he cums and it's clear that he hasn't done so for a while. His cum is thick and salty, with a strong flavour and I feel a twinge in my pussy as I taste his seed.

I let go of his cock as I swallow his cum and I lean back with a smug self-satisfied grin on my face before I undo the straps of my top at the back of my neck and then remove it over my head. My tits bounce free and my nipples are hard and he just goes "Wow" and I like the appreciation. I am not a really dark skinned woman but my nipples are. They are much darker than the rest of me and they must be about half an inch long when hard like this. He cups my tits in his hands before kneeling down and taking my left nipple into his mouth.

His hands are a bit rough but as he's a carpenter by trade that's fair enough although I could give him some tips on a good skin care regime but to be quite honest I like the roughness as his fingers roam around my back as his lips work on my tits. But we need to move. I don't want to fuck him here on this sofa - which is really just a well upholstered bench - and I suspect he will need a few minutes to get properly hard again.

No point in being anything but to the point so I ask straight out "Where's your bed? Lets get more comfortable" as I reach for his cock. It's his turn now to take me by the hand as he replies "This way" and applies a little pressure so I stand and follow him, picking up the rum bottle with my spare hand. He leads me through to the front of the boat. "There's a shower and toilet in there" he says as we pass the little room. "I've really got everything I need here" he starts to explain but I'm not here for conversation so I just mumble a non-committal response.

I lay back on his bed and wriggle out of my panties, unzip my skirt and pull that down over my legs, lifting them as I do so as to give him a clear view of the sheer magnificence of my pussy, cleanly shaven, my outer lips slightly darker than the rest of my body with really pretty inner lips just waiting to invite you inside. He lay next to me and took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard before he scooted down between my legs and sank his tongue into me, which was a nice shock. I wasn't expecting him to penetrate me with his tongue just like that, most men will usually faff about licking and teasing around at the beginning. His arms go round my waist and he pulls my pussy hard onto his mouth, I wonder if I should slow him down but he's doing a great job down there so now it's my turn to just relax and go with the flow.

He likes to lick, starting just above my ass his tongue glides up to my clit as his mouth clamps down again, he repeats the move, and again and then his tongue is working on me. He's done this before, more than a few times I would guess. I told you that age often brings experience which brings understanding of what to do and when.

So now I beginning to vocalise as I grab his hair and pull him in as his tongue works on and around my clit. "Oh yes Daddy, just there, don't stop" and I can tell he likes that by his response as he intensifies his efforts. So I continue, "yes Daddy, yes, eat me good and then fuck me like the bad little girl I am" except I can't keep this up because I'm about to cum hard and he can tell from my breathing and, of course, the fact that I half scream "Oh fuck I'm cumming" and then waves of pleasure wash through me and I know I had chosen well.

I let go of his head and he comes up for air and his hands come back from round my waist and he's hoisted my feet up onto his shoulders and his hard cock is resting against my, still throbbing, soaking pussy. He reaches over to his bedside table and pulls a pack of condoms from the drawer but I don't want that. I'm clean, I'm going to trust that he is and I'm on the pill and I want to feel his skin inside my skin so I tell him "Just fuck me, it's Ok, I want to feel you inside me and I want you to cum where you like" and he doesn't hesitate a second and all of a sudden his cock is inside me to the hilt and immediately I'm cumming again as he holds his hard shaft inside me, his pubic bone grinding against my mound. He still has hold of my ankles on his shoulders so he manoeuvres my legs wider and wraps my legs around his waist. I cross them behind his back and hold him there as the orgasms continue pulsing through me.

His cock feels so good inside me, it fills me nicely and is not too big and I start massaging his shaft with my pussy and I can tell he likes that as I feel him swell inside me just a touch more. He slowly pulls out and I can see him checking out where his white cock is contrasted again my brown skin, he shifts his weight forward slightly and slides his thick cock back in which feels so good, he repeats that and again and he is slowly building up a nice rhythm as I move with him. He is really considerate the way he adjusts his weight and his angle and I can feel another one building up inside me and I'm vocal again "Yes fuck me, fuck me hard, yes fuck me Daddy."

This is good, we're at the stage where my pussy is so slick and he's found a good rhythm and we could go for hours like this, or at least I could. Mr Pussyfucker here may need a break soon before he blows a gasket but I am impressed by his stamina as well as his technique so I'm thinking of switching it up a bit so that this is more than just a blow-job and a screw.

"Fuck me hard Daddy, flip me over and fuck me doggy please Daddy" I plead, and of course he does and he's not so gentle now as he pushes me onto my stomach, grabs my thighs and pulls my ass up, and there's a brief pause as he realises the quality of ass in front of him and I can feel his cock head probing my pussy, which does not take long as I'm so wet. He thrusts in, sinking his shaft deep inside me and I gasp at the intrusion but it feels so good.

He must like this position because he's faster now and he's gripping on to my hips and pulling me onto him as he fucks me and I can feel his balls slapping against me but it's not just his balls I want slapping me.

So in my cutest baby girl voice, not easy given the pounding I was getting, I ask him "Please Daddy, am I a bad girl Daddy for fucking strange men I meet in the park, do I need to be punished?" There's a little shift in his demeanour and I'm not sure if it's because I've gone too far and he doesn't like little girl me or perhaps he's not sure what I mean "If you think I'm bad and need to be punished you should smack my bottom Daddy." I helpfully add.

I have to remember that not everyone's quite as freaky as me but it's not as if I'm asking to be tied and gagged, yet. But he gets the message and his right hand releases my hip and he leans back a little. I think he's watching himself fuck me, watching his hard cock sink between my ass cheeks and into my lips which hold him so tightly but my face is currently stuffed into a pillow so I can't check for sure but he's a bit more slow and deliberate now. As if he's savouring every thrust as my pussy muscles clench and he pulls out, almost completely and then his hand comes down on my ass, it's a little tentative but it's enough to warm my cheek a little so I moan in encouragement. His hand is a little rough but that feels so nice on my soft princess skin. He smacks me again, a little harder and I feel my ass cheeks shaking and quivering.

"Thank you Daddy" I urge him on, although he should be the one who's thankful. Just imagine the sight he is enjoying of my cute brown ass being ploughed by his cock, bouncing and shaking as he sinks his rod in and out.

He's getting faster and harder and he is struggling to time his smacks as he pulls out and I'm cumming again now and my pussy is pulsing against him as I push myself back onto him and then suddenly he groans and arches his back and thrusts in hard and I feel his cock swell and his cum hits the walls of my pussy, which makes me cum again and again, and he's spurting again, a third, fourth time and he's gripping my hips as if his life depends on it and I'm feeling him throb inside me and my pussy muscles spasm as I feel each pulse of his cock.

For what seems like minutes he stays standing there his cock deep inside me and I'm clenching him tight but I can't keep it up and I relax and he relaxes and slowly pulls out and I can finally turn and he's still standing there, his lovely cock still hanging heavy coated in my juices and his cum which is dripping from the tip and usually I would turn and clean him with my mouth but to be honest he's done a good job and I'm too well fucked to move for a moment.

He sits down. "Fucking hell, that was magnificent, how did you learn to fuck like that you bad girl" and I'm still on my front on his bed and I'm panting so can't respond immediately and his hand comes down onto my ass "I'm talking to you baby girl" he says in a serious voice and his hand comes down on my other cheek and it feels good and I'm thinking `i'm going to have to text Maxine because I'm going to be late because I can't help thinking he's not finished yet.

"Oh Daddy I'm sorry but you make you me feel so good" and then he asks me.

"Do you have a safe word?" and I'm thinking holy fuck this is an unexpected turn and then I notice the cleats at the head of the bed and the hooks in the ceiling and I'm starting to wonder, but I don't have to for long.

'I can't fuck again for at least half and hour" he says "but do you like being tied, I do like a little rope work while I'm recovering" and he reaches into the cabinet next to him and pulls out a length of cord and I feel my pussy spasm again. I've always wanted to try this but haven't found anyone so far who could think beyond hand cuffs.

He hands me the rope, it's really soft, much softer than I was expecting. He reaches out and I hand him the rope and he loops one end a few times around the cleat nearest him, he reaches out again and I give him my hand. He loops the rope twice and slips my hand in, he shortens the length to the cleat.

"I wouldn't usually use this hitch as it tightens if you pull but it's quick and easy and will you give you a sense of what it feels like." These are the most words I've heard him speak since we met yesterday afternoon. He is animated, obviously excited at the prospect, and I will admit, so am I.

"Buttercup" he looks at me bemused "Buttercup, our safe word, first thing I could think of, is that OK?" I ask.

"OK' was all he said as he took my hand and undid the hitch before tying my wrist in an elaborate series of loops, which bound me but was not tight "Sit up please" and he walked around to the other side of the bed and did the same to my other wrist leaving a long piece resting across my belly, it tingled. He then attached the other end to the other cleat and suddenly I found I was tied to his bed and the anticipation and excitement and a little bit of hesitancy made me so wet.

He went back to his cabinet and took out another length which he attached to the bedpost at the end of the bed and then to my ankle and then to the other ankle and the other bed post and I was tied spreadeagled on his bed, my soaking pussy gaping at him. He stood at the end of the bed and looked down at me, smiling. He bent down and reached forward and inserted two fingers into me, I squirmed at his touch, his fingers were rough but my pussy was so wet that they slipped in so easily, his knuckles grazed my clit and I almost came there and then, all I could do was groan. He laughed.

12