Serenity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came and sat on the bed next to me and took one nipple between his lips and sucked. Pleased with the response as my nipple hardened in his mouth he moved to the other while his hand strayed south and rested on my mound, his finger tip just dipping in between my pussy lips.

Taking a pillow he gently lifted the small of back and slid it under. He then got up again and took the loose end of the rope attached to the bedpost and wrapped it around the length just below my tits, he then took that end back to the other bed posts and looped it around before bringing it back to where it crossed and tied a loose knot. He then wrapped the rope behind my back and under my titties a couple of times. I was beginning to feel more and more restricted, and more and more horny. No, horny is not the right word, it was sensual and exciting and it made me feel good, but it did not make me want to fuck. I felt vulnerable and safe at the same time.

He continued tying the rope around me, gently lifting me when he needed to until I had several turns around each tit and my nipples felt like they were going to explode such was the pleasure. He then tied a new rope to the one between my tits and took that down my belly and he slowly and carefully placed the rope between my pussy lips and around my hips and back between my lips and up again to where he tied it between my tits.

I squirmed again and came hard, the friction of the cord between my labia was so delicious. He stepped back and admired his handiwork. "So this is just some basic ropework, I've left it quite loose so you don't freak out. Once you're used to it after a few more visits then we can explore some more positions which can be a little uncomfortable if you're not expecting it."

He leant over me and licked my belly, up one side of the rope and down the other, and of course, I squirm again and the rope between my lips makes me cum again and I'm panting hard and beginning to wonder how much more I can take. I don't know when, or if, I have cum so many times in such a short time, and the Marquis here, whose name I don't even know, is the one responsible.

He stood and watched me as I began to recover, a little smile on his face. Satisfied, he turned and took a strap from his cabinet. Holy fuck, what else does he have in there. He looked at me. I nodded.

Strap is not accurate, it was a handle, probably leather bound wood, with five or six thin leather straps, which turned out to be much softer than they first looked. He brushed the straps up the inside of one thigh, across my rope bound pussy and up my belly and then flicked one nipple and then the other. It was not pain, but I don't know how to describe the sensation. It burns but not in a bad way. He dangled the straps over my belly so they barely touched and I felt myself straining towards them to feel their touch. He laughed again.

He sat down on the bed next to me and looked at me intently. "Thank you" he said. His cock was looking so hard and massive but I couldn't respond to it. He saw me looking so stood and straddled me, lowering himself gently so that his balls rested between my tits and his cock head close to my mouth. He leant forward so his hands were on the headboard of the bed and he inched his cock in between my lips which I willingly opened and started to suck him. He didn't move and I couldn't move he just rested his cock inside my mouth and all I could use was suction, my lips and my tongue.

I wondered how long he could hold such a position but he seemed quite comfortable, he was staring ahead in a meditative state as I slowly sucked and licked and teased his cock head. I don't know how long it took but I felt his balls tighten and his cock head swell and with a shout he started to pump ropes of cum into my mouth and down my throat, I had to swallow quick or gag. Lucky I was a cock-sucking superhero.

He lay down next to me, his head resting on my arm, his arm resting across my breasts and his legs against my left leg. I am a little concerned that he might fall asleep while I am still tied but I didn't have to worry. He unties my titties first, gently kissing them as he did so. He then unties my ankles and that was exquisite as I automatically close my legs only to feel the rope between my pussy almost bring me to orgasm again.

He completes untying me and leaves me on the bed as he went through to the kitchen, the galley he called it, and put the kettle on. Which I thought was a little odd but also endearing. How about a nice cup of tea after some light bondage, I think to myself.

I sit on the side of his bed and watch him move about his boat, completely at ease in his nakedness, his cock hangs heavy between his legs, a few strands of salt and pepper hair on his chest and some interesting looking scars on his back.

He calls through to ask me if I want a brew. Which strangely enough seems like the ideal way to end the visit. A minute or two later he comes through with two cups of steaming tea. He reaches under the bed in another drawer and takes out a soft clean towel and hands it to me.

"I'm guessing you might want a shower" he says, I put the tea down and take he towel and stand to walk through to the shower. "You're so beautiful" he says as I walk out the room and it feels so nice and good and right. What a nice man, I think as I close the shower door and wonder how the fuck I am supposed to get hot water out of this odd looking contraption.

Turns out it was easier than it looks, levers rather than taps, and I was quick because I don't know how he gets his hot water and don't want to use it all. He is sitting on the bed, still naked, watching me come back in, towel wrapped around me "Well done, people usually have to ask how it works, you're quite something, are there any more like you back home?" He laughs.

I don't reply, just smile and think well actually there's six or seven of us in our little club and we all like our older gentlemen but for now I'm keeping you for myself.


12