Serenity's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serenity waved her hand and shrugged.

"Changed my mind," she said. "I still want to do the threesome and post it, of course, but since we've got this video and all we might as well. I'm thinking of it as a prelude."

"You sure?" I asked, though I knew the answer. It was vintage Serenity, changing plans on the fly.

"Damn right I'm sure. I can post it in five minutes, then it takes a day or two before it appears live on the site. What do you think?"

"I think you should sleep on it. You can always post it tomorrow."

"You're right," she sighed, closing the laptop.

***

Serenity's profile on the website declared herself the "Secret Suburban Slut" and included a brief introduction she wrote. It was mostly truthful but included just enough mistruths to conceal her identity. She said she was an accountant, not a teacher. Under "location" she put Maryland whereas in truth we live in Connecticut. She referred to herself as a Gemini even though she was born in December. That sort of thing, the type of harmless deception she was treating as a game.

"I could be any woman you know," her profile's description concluded. "I could be your neighbor, a friend or colleague, perhaps the lady you sometimes see at the supermarket. I could be the woman walking her dog past your house or the one standing in line behind you at Starbucks. I could be your wife's sister or her cousin. You could be on the treadmill next to me at the gym or behind me at a traffic light, but you'll never know.

"But here's the thing: I'm not the only secret suburban slut. Scattered amidst the soccer moms, professional women, and even minister's wives of our land are many women who are the same as I, lustful ladies with filthy ambitions. Hungry for the raw fucking we need from as many cocks as we can handle. We've always been there, in every generation, hiding in plain sight if only you know where to look."

Serenity posted the video the following evening and two days later it went live. It only got a few hundred views the first day, ten upvotes to one down. After a week, there were nearly fifteen hundred views and fifty upvotes compared to two downvotes. A pair of comments praised her tits.

"People into amatuer porn like it," she observed. "By which I mean, real amatuer porn. Regular people recording themselves fucking and posting it online, not freelance pornstars with their own websites and subscribers. Goddamn, I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. All those people watching me suck your dick. It drives me so fucking crazy." I liked it, too, but the reality of having the video public drove Serenity out of her mind. It cranked her sex drive to an entire new level. She wanted to fuck every night and I knew she was using her vibrator on herself as soon as she got home from work which was an hour before me. She'd sit at her desk, skirt pulled up as she fucked herself while watching the video.

The sexual energy around the house was intense as the date with Grant neared. The anticipation kept Serenity in a constant state of horniness that daily fucking would not abate.

We lay in bed after some particularly intense sex on the Thursday before Grant's visit. Serenity lay with her head on my chest and I had my arm over her shoulder. She spoke of how much she was still enjoying the thought of people online watching us.

"I want to do a whole series of videos," she said. "It sends such a thrill through me. All this time, I never knew I had such an exhibitionist fetish."

"You think so? You never showed interest in this before?"

"I hadn't ever thought about it, but yeah. I've always been turned on by the idea of being watched but never thought about a mass audience. It hits me deep."

"What about your pornstar fantasy?"

"That was always about all the things I could get to try and get paid for. I never thought about the audience. Not until now."

"Right out of the blue, just like that?"

"Sometimes that's how it is. A light turns on sexually one day and you're like, 'wow, that's something I never thought about but it must be incredible.' That's how it is. It's like that time with Samantha."

Samantha was Serenity's girlfriend.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't remember? Her whole life, she never thought about getting peed on. Didn't even register on her erotic radar. Then last year, she saw a video of a girl getting pissed on by another girl and she decided she wanted me to pee on her. It's not my kink but, hey, I'm GGG so of course I obliged. It drove her nuts. I've never seen her so aroused."

"You didn't tell me any of that."

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Cause I think I'm fairly certain I'd remember that particular anecdote."

***

We expected Grant around six. The three of us would have a nice dinner, a glass of wine or two, and adjourn to the bedroom for the main event. On those occasions when we play with a third, we treat that person like the honored guest they are. They deserve it. Besides, dinner and conversation build anticipation. All those little glances and smiles and flirty or filthy remarks make the sex sweeter than if our guest simply walks in the door and we all jump right into bed.

I heard Grant's car pull into our driveway and Serenity greeted him at the door with a hug. They kissed warmly and he stepped toward me. We hugged and shook hands.

"You guys look great," he said, taking a moment to check Serenity out. She was wearing a dark blue dress and her hair was in a tight bun.

"You look pretty good yourself," she told him. "Come in, come in. Take off your jacket. How does some wine sound?"

Grant is similar to me in appearance but also different in a few ways. We're the same age, with similar fit builds, but that's where the similarity ends. My Neopolitan heritage has given me olive skin and dark hair, whereas Grant's Scottish ancestry left him with a ruddy complexion and bright red hair. I keep my hair buzzed tight whereas Grant's hair is an unruly ginger mop.

We settled into dinner and conversation, eager anticipation in the air as we ate. We enjoyed a light but tasty meal, nothing too heavy or rich. Later, when the sex was over, we'd enjoy a snack - Grant was an ice cream fan, and we had a gallon of his favorite flavor in the freezer - but for now the dinner was about friendship more so than sustenance.

We finished our meal, lingering over a second glass of wine afterwards. Grant was interested in knowing where the video idea came from. Serenity refreshed our glasses and left the room, returning with her laptop. I told Grant how we'd already made one video as she brought up the site and clicked on the video. Placing the laptop on the table facing Grant, she clicked play.

"You boys watch that while I get ready," she said, downing the last of her wine. "Come upstairs when it's over."

Serenity cast me another of her wicked smirks and left the room again. Grant leaned back, smiling as the video progressed. On the screen, Serenity was in her disguise sucking my dick. Grant nodded and glanced at me.

"My friend," he said. "You are one lucky fuck."

"I know."

We watched the rest of the video. I knew I was growing hornier by the minute and kept glancing at the time remaining, eager to get upstairs. I'm sure Grant felt the same way. When the video was finished we glanced at each other.

"Shall we?" I said.

Serenity was waiting for us upstairs. She was in her outfit, complete with fake tattoos. Her makeup accentuated her dark eyes and exaggerated the redness of her lips. Carefully selected instrumental rock was playing in the background at the perfect volume for the video.

"Just forget the cameras, boys," she said. "Enjoy yourselves. Now strip down."

We did as told, calmly disrobing. Grant and I were soon naked, our clothing tossed aside. I was already half hard with anticipation and so was Grant.

Grant decided to go sans disguise, but I wanted to conceal my identity. My face didn't appear on the first video so it hadn't been an issue. For this video I put on a partial mask which covered my eyes and nose Lone Ranger style.

"Okay, boys," Serenity said. "Let's get this going. Come at me."

Grant and I approached her from either side. Serenity licked her lips and looked at each of us in turn, her eyes darting back and forth. She kissed Grant - guests first, after all - and it was hot watching their lips and tongues all over each other. I moved in close to her and she turned her face towards mine. We kissed long and hard, my body pressing against her as Grant did the same from her other side. She turned back to him and they kissed again. Turning her head, she kissed me once more. It grew intense, our tongues dancing. Then it was back to her kissing Grant as I kissed her neck.

I was trying to forget the camera but I knew it must have looked hot on camera. In these sorts of scenarios in porn, I always enjoy when the woman takes turns kissing both men as a warm up. It can be hard to find, though, and extended passionate kissing in a straight MMF threesome is rare. That was one of the reasons we were going to include plenty of it, one way to stand out.

It turned Serenity on, too, and she moaned. We kept at it, her mouth going back and forth between Grant and I. I'd enjoy her tongue for ten or maybe fifteen seconds and then it was Grant's turn. I'd kiss her neck during those times, just as Grant did when Serenity was kissing me. At one point, we were both kissing her neck while four four male hands roamed her body.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Serenity sighed, her mouth partly open and tongue resting on her lower lip.

We continued, savoring the sensuality of the experience. Whether it was getting to enjoy Serenity's wet, eager tongue, or the unique pleasure of seeing her kissing another man, it had me ready to move on even while never wanting the phase to end.

Serenity knew how to transition to the next stage, though. She took hold of our cocks, one in each hand, and stroked them. I kissed Serenity's mouth hard, my dick springing to full erectness as Grant kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe.

"It's time to get these cocks wet," Serenity moaned.

She kissed each of us again and looked at the camera. Smiling, she dropped to her knees. Grant and I took up positions to either side of her. Serenity and I had practiced where to stand or kneel and had let Grant know all he had to do was follow our lead, which he did. We were thus perfectly positioned with our cocks pointing at Serenity's face from either direction.

Serenity stroked our cocks, still looking at the cameras. She turned her face towards Grant and took him into her mouth. I watched as she sucked his cock, taking her time. He took a deep breath and moaned and closed his eyes as Serenity treated him to a nice, long suck. She held my cock in her left hand the entire time, stroking me gently as her right hand gripped the base of Grant's dick. She sucked him for more than thirty seconds - thirty-five, according to the video - but I was in no rush for my turn. There is joy, after all, in the building of excitement and the knowledge of imminent pleasure.

My turn came soon enough, Serenity taking my cock into her mouth and sucking me in the same unrushed manner in which she sucked Grant's cock. She jerked Grant steadily the entire time as her hooded head going back and forth on my dick.

Serenity turned back to Grant, sucking him faster than before as she jerked me off. She sucked him for maybe ten or fifteen seconds, then it was back to me. Her mouth slid back and forth along my length as she jerked Grant off. She returned to him, her head going back and forth on his cock while her hand jerked my own wet dick rapidly.

Serenity mixed things up, too, licking the underside of Grant's dick and repeating the move on me. She jerked both wet cocks at the same time, licking her lips and giving the camera one of her devilish smirks.

She plunged her mouth onto our cocks again, sucking each of them in turn. She was enjoying herself, revelling in the pleasure she was giving and in the sexual power she had over us. She's told me about it, describing the feeling of being so sexy not one but two men were held in her thrall and of being so much the horny slut one cock, no matter how spectacular, wasn't enough for her. Not to mention she was endeavoring to share this with the world, however anonymously.

Serenity continued to throw in plenty of variety. She would go for stretches where she gave each of us lengthy sucks, then she would switch to going rapidly back and forth between our cocks. It was delightfully random. She might jerk us both off, at one point jerking me as she pointed Grant's cock upwards and licking his balls. She gave me the same treatment but after an interval of sucking each of our cocks for five or six seconds before switching, over and over again.

I could've enjoyed it for hours on end. A short interval of her warm mouth on my cock, then her hand, followed by her mouth again; all of it was intensely arousing. But the slow rhythm of how Serenity went about it kept Grant and I from coming anywhere near orgasm. If she were so inclined, she could have kept us hard longer than we might've thought possible.

Grant and I grew restless, though, and the scene shifted from her blowing us to the two of us taking turns fucking her face. There is a difference, of course. Where earlier she was setting the pace and sucking our cocks with leisurely passion, we shifted to thrusting into her mouth with unbridled lust.

The transition from blowjob to face fucking was subtle yet deliberate. I started thrusting against her mouth and she responded with an audible moan. I placed my hands on the sides of her head, fucking her mouth. I turned her head back to Grant and he repeated the process. Back and forth we went time after time for several minutes. Serenity loved every moment of it.

Stimulating as it was, it was time to move on. Serenity stood, a cock in each hand. She kissed us each in turn, myself first. Her kiss was aggressive and eager, the double blowjob she'd performed working her up into a lather. I was sure the cameras had some part, too.

Serenity and Grant shared a long kiss as I squeezed her tits from behind and nibbled the back of her neck. She sighed, breathing in deeply.

"Okay," she sighed. "Let's move on, boys. I can't take it anymore."

We paused, Serenity and I moving the cameras and readjusting them to switch from the action in front of the bed to what was going to happen on top of it. We'd rehearsed the adjustment so many times it took under ten seconds and didn't interrupt the mood. For me, it was a simple matter of picking up one of the tripods, bringing it over to a spot marked by painter's tape on the carpet, and adjusting the zoom. This would all be edited out of the final video, of course.

I looked up and Serenity was already climbing into bed. She lay with her back partially propped up on several pillows, her legs spread as she rubbed her clit with her thumb. Grant lay on her right side and I took the left. We kissed her in turn and I took her left tit into my mouth and sucked hard on her nipple. Grant's hand squeezed her right tit as they made out. I gave Serenity's nipple a bite and slid down further.

I got into position to eat her pussy, newly shaved and smooth, laying on my stomach as I lowered my face into place. She was still kissing Grant, his hands moving back and forth between her breasts as their mouths and tongues enjoyed each other's talents. I gave her pussy a long, slow lick starting at the bottom and going all the way up to her clit.

I licked her in a nice, steady rhythm, taking my time. She was already drenched with arousal, her musty aroma filling my nostrils as my tongue kept at it going up and down with increasing speed. I looked up again to find Grant had gotten onto his knees, Serenity's head turned and sucking on his cock. I smiled and slid my tongue over her clit. There was something about this particular combination - performing cunnilingus while the woman performed oral sex on the other man - I'd always found appealing. We'd done it before and I found myself taken aback by what a turn-on it was. Who knows why.

I focussed my attention on her clit, pressing my tongue hard against it moving up and down. I slid a finger inside her, breasts heaving as she inhaled. She paused sucking Grant, her eyes closing.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "That's it, baby. Eat my pussy. Eat my wet fucking pussy. Make me fucking cum."

I kept at it, licking her clit and fingering her with increasing speed and purpose. She kept sucking Grant's cock throughout, pausing a few times,

"That's it, baby," she cried, jerking him off. "Eat that fucking wet pussy."

Serenity was more vocal than usual. She was playing it up for the camera, of course, but it wasn't phoney. It was all part of the fun, the act of performance.

I kept at her clit and fingered her hard. Lifting my head, I took the thumb from my spare hand and rubbed her clit while fingering her with two fingers. That was the key which always unlocked Serenity's door. It took barely a minute before she'd withdrawn from Grant's cock and was moaning loudly as she jerked him off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated rapidly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

This was no act, her repeating "fuck", but her usual giveaway she was about to cum. Sure enough, she inhaled sharply and grew silent. I kept at her clit, rubbing it hard with my thumb as the fingers on my other hand fucked her pussy relentlessly. I felt her pussy contract and she let out a long squeal.

"I'm cumming," she gasped. "I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

She exhaled, a relieved smile on her face.

"That was so fucking good," she said.

Serenity returned to sucking Grant's cock. I kept fingering Serenity's pussy, withdrawing one of my fingers and fucking her slowly with it. I kissed her pussy and sat up. It was everyone's cue to shift to a new position. Serenity took the lead, getting on her hands and knees. I happened to be behind her ass and Grant in front of her. He would have to wait a few more minutes before fucking her pussy, I supposed, but I resolved not to be too greedy and wouldn't make him wait too long. Besides, getting banged from behind was a guaranteed second orgasm for Serenity. I could get her close enough so that, when Grant and I switched places, he'd finish the process and get to enjoy making her cum.

I licked my hand and stroked myself, getting nice and wet. Moving into position behind Serenity, I guided my cock towards her pussy. She was still soaked and the head of my dick entered her without difficulty. I withdrew before pushing all the way inside her.

I took in the scene as I fucked Serenity. First was the sight of her hot ass thrust upwards and my dick entering her, not to mention the warmth of Serenity's pussy on my cock. There was also the sound of my hips slapping against her ass as we fucked mixed in with the music playing on the speaker and the three of us moaning and grunting in assorted ways.

What drew my gaze, however, was the back of Serenity's hooded head as she got face fucked, Grant's hands on the sides of her head as he thrust into her mouth in time to her sucking.

I fucked Serenity harder, unable to hold back. I was lost in the moment and soon found myself hammering her with enthusiastic vigor. The sheer debauchery of what we were doing, not to mention the cameras recording it all, thrilled me. This was the raw, animal sex Serenity and I loved.

I made eye contact with Grant and nodded. He understood and we both backed off Serenity and switched positions. He fucked Serenity from behind while I lay down with my back propped on the pillows. Serenity lowered her mouth onto my cock and sucked, her hand grasping the base of the shaft.