Serenity's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, enjoying the view. As much as I loved hammering her pussy, I also enjoyed watching Serenity get fucked. There she was, her head going up and down on my cock steadily as Grant was pounding her from behind. It's always been about the visual for me more than nearly any other aspect of sex, and the sight of my dick in her mouth while Serenity gets fucked is a favorite. I took in every detail, wanting to remember this moment with perfect recollection. I wanted to commit to memory the lovely sight of Serenity being so sexually voracious and unabashed, of her being the opposite of what so many people must think she's like in private.

Serenity lifted her head, sighing deeply. I know her well enough to know she was close to cumming again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she rattled on. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

She inhaled deeply, eyes closed tight as Serenity enjoyed her second orgasm of the night. She lowered her head onto my hip, jerking my wet cock off the entire time.

"Holy shit," she said when she'd recovered, smiling at me as she continued jerking my cock.

Serenity took me into her mouth again, sucking at an increased pace as Grant kept fucking her. The three of us fell into a vigorous rhythm, unchained lust reaching a crescendo.

I could have cum easily, squirting warm semen into Serenity's throat and I'm sure Grant wouldn't have taken much longer to finish. Serenity, however, had other plans. She lifted her head off my cock, smiling as her eyes practically shone. The expression on her face of prideful slutiness was apparent even under her mask.

Serenity propped herself up on her elbows and twisted her head back to glance at Grant.

"Hey babe," she said. "Why don't you get on your back and let me climb on top?"

Grant smiled, smacking her ass playfully before withdrawing. He lay on his back, jerking off as he waited for Serenity to get into position. She crawled on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock. They both let out a happy sigh and Serenity began slowly bouncing up and down on his cock, back straight and tits bouncing lazily. I stood next to her and she smiled, taking hold of my dick and stroking it as she rode Grant.

"I love both your big cocks," she moaned, hamming it up for the cameras.

I stepped closer and Serenity sucked my cock, her lips sliding back and forth on the shaft. I groaned, thrusting in time to her sucking. Glancing down, I savored the sight of Serenity's head bobbing on my cock as she rode Grant and her gorgeous tits heaved.

"Holy shit," I sighed.

It went on that way for a few minutes, lust continuing to simmer. I was awash with anticipation for the grand finale, for Serenity had made it clear how she wanted it to end. She glanced up at me and nodded.

"You know what I want, baby," she said.

I smiled and backed off. Serenity leaned forward atop Grant, riding him faster as he grabbed her ass. Lowering her head, she kissed him hard. It was a hot scene to behold as I tended to my own tasks. I squeezed some lube onto my finger and then over her asshole. She slowed her riding of Grant to allow me to smear the lube around her butthole. I did so, slowly pushing a finger into her ass.

Serenity groaned and I kept prepping her butt. I fingered her gently, moving it in a circular motion to stretch out her asshole. Next went a second finger, another squirt of lube, and more stretching.

"I'm ready," she said. "I'm ready for your cock in my ass."

I squirted more lube onto dick, smearing it over my cock and tossing the tube aside. Moving into position, I took a deep breath. It wasn't the first time we'd tried a double penetration, but every occasion we did so felt momentous.

I pushed the head of my cock against her lubed-up anus and eased my way inside her ass. Her butthole was like a fist gripping my cock, the tightness my favorite aspect of anal sex. I backed off, then pushed in again, repeating the process and entering Serenity's ass deeper each time. Soon I was all the way inside her fucking her gently.

Underneath Serenity, Grant was thrusting up into her. That's always the odd part about a double penetration, not just the awareness of a second cock inside the woman you are fucking but actually feeling it in there. It can freak you out the first time, but you have to ignore it for the sake of enjoying the deviant nature of the act.

Serenity responded at once with a long gasp transitioning into a low, steady moan as Grant and I fucked her.

"Omigod," she cried. "Holy shit."

I quickened my pace, Grant matching me. I put a hand on each of Serenity's ass cheeks, grabbing them as I fucked her. She lowered her face down and was kissing Grant roughly as we both fucked her. I couldn't see much from my position, but on the video it was all captured nicely. Their tongues danced and their lips wrestled as I fucked Serenity ass while Grant's cock thrust up into her pussy.

I fucked her harder, Grant giving it his all underneath Serenity. She was moaning and wailing as loud as I'd ever heard her. It didn't take long before she was gasping in delirious pleasure, her tell tale signs showing me her third orgasm was looming.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck," she moaned.

Then she gasped and grew almost silent, as though she couldn't breathe. I kept fucking her the entire time, a mass of lust and frustration eager for release. She finally exhaled, her orgasm complete.

"Holy shit I came so fucking hard," she moaned. "Goddamn! Fuck me, boys. Fuck me!"

I couldn't hold back. Between the feel of her tight anus and the warmth of her ass on my cock, her screaming, Grant fucking her pussy, and the cameras it was all too much to resist. I felt my orgasm approaching and started moaning. Serenity knows my cues as well as I know hers and she knew I was close.

"Cum on my ass," she told me. "Cum on my ass."

Normally I'd shoot my load up her ass. Serenity wanted the theatrical money shot, though, and her words were her way of reminding me. I kept pounding her hard, the orgasmic threshold rapidly approaching. Upon its arrival I pulled out, jerking my cock furiously. A few seconds later I came, my cock throbbing powerfully in my hand and a squirt of cum shooting out and landing on one of Serenity's ass cheeks. I jerked it again, producing another jet of cum onto her ass. My cock throbbed several more times, gradually receding as sweet relief overtook me.

I stepped aside and let them finish. They switched positions, Grant on top fucking Serenity as she lay on her back. I remained off camera, glancing in the viewfinder and taking in the scene.

Serenity looks hot when she's getting fucked, screaming and moaning as her tits heave. Grant, for his part, was fucking her hard and was soon moaning loudly. He backed off, pulling out of her and straightening up. Jerking his cock, he let out a low gasp and came all over Serenity's corset, white cum on black vinyl. She lay still for a moment, turning and looking into the camera and licking her lips. She was silent as she stared into the cameras.

"Wow," she said at last, smiling. "That was amazing. Goddamn."

I turned off the cameras as Serenity stood and peeled off her hood. She started to take off her corset.

"I'm so fucking sweaty under this costume," she said. "I'm going to run through the shower. If you guys want to fuck me again when your ready, off camera, I'm game."

Serenity unzipped her corset, tossing it aside. She pulled off her shoes, then paused at the door of the bathroom.

"Of course," she said. "If you boys would like to join me in the shower to get things going, that's also fine."

***

"Here we go," Serenity said.

We were sitting at the kitchen table, her laptop open before her. It was more than a week after we made the video with Grant. Serenity had worked on editing it since, diligently blending footage into a seamless whole. We watched the final product together. Halfway through, unable to hold back, we paused the footage and fucked like animals. We finished watching the rest afterwards.

Now we were sitting together in the kitchen ready to submit the video. Serenity took a deep breath and clicked the button. The video was in review and would be live in a day or two.

What a limbo to be in! You know the video is going to go public soon, but you don't know exactly when. It is enjoyable in its own peculiar way, though, wondering when your latest sexual adventure becomes public masturbatory material.

I was leaving a meeting with a client when Serenity texted me.

"We're live!" it said.

I checked the website later that day, watching the views climb. Thousands of people, perhaps all around the world, were watching Serenity getting fucked by two men.

Two nights after it debuted, Serenity sat up in bed. She opened the window on her laptop, her eyes wide as she waited.

"Two thousand more views today alone," she announced, a wicked smile crossing her face.

"Happy?" I asked her.

"Fuck, yeah! I'm ecstatic. That's thousands of people today alone who've seen it. All those people out there, watching me get fucked, get fucking DPed, and jerking off to it. Cumming! It makes me so fucking hot thinking about it."

"Me, too."

Serenity looked at me, her devilish smirk widening into a smile. She raised an eyebrow, always a sign she was horny.

"Let's fuck while we watch it again," she said.