Sergeant Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, and you held your skirt this entire time, too. So you are obedient. That is a good sign," Natalie said. She adjusted her position, and guided Linda back to a standing position. Linda looked down at the still-seated Natalie, wondering what was coming next.

"Now, Linda, stand here," Natalie directed while pointing her finger down at the floor. Linda moved forward. "Spread your legs." Linda did as directed. "Wider," Natalie said next. Linda adjusted them further out, beyond shoulder width, enough that maintaining this position for a long time would become difficult. Already her leg muscles engaged a bit to hold the somewhat unusual position.

"I can see how wet you are," Natalie said. "Thrust your cunt towards me," she said suddenly, harshly.

Surprised and startled again, Natalie thrust her hips forward and was given a smile as a reward.

"Does the little slut want to have her pussy petted?" Natalie said softly. "Does my calling you a slut turn you on?"

"I...I..." Linda stammered. No, it wasn't all that great to be called a slut or to have...that word...be used against her. But it did not figure why hearing such commands also seemed to react in her own body.

"We shall let that pass. But I do say, that this pussy may need some petting. What do you think, little one?"

"Yes, please," Linda managed to whisper.

Natalie's hand was quick, and sharply delivered a smack to Linda's inner thigh. "Yes, please, what, slut?!"

"Yes, please, Madam!" Linda called back quickly, shaking a tad. The smack had caused her to yank on her bonds, which held, and that escalated the sensation of falling and lust.

"Better." Linda looked down as Natalie's hand rose, palm up. She felt the pressure of Natalie's hand on her mound, and groaned, pressing into it. When the finger movements began tracing lightly over her swollen lips, Linda moaned again, this in a purely lusty manner.

"Mmm, seems my little kitten likes that pussy stroking, hmmm?" Natalie said, quite conversational in her tone.

"Y-yes Madam!" Linda gasped, her last word morphing into another little moan of pleasure.

"Thrust yourself out to me, little one. Show me how badly you want me to stroke that cunt of yours!"

Linda moaned again, the words sinking but not causing anger, rather need. Her hips angled out further, opening herself to Natalie more fully than she had ever done with any man. Truth be told, no man had ever stoked her fires this much.

There were several more gentle, light strokes, each one creating a fire in Linda, each one resulting in more moans or hitches in her breathing.

"So wet. So so wet. Have you ever tasted yourself while masturbating, Linda?" Natalie asked next.

Linda shook her head quickly side to side. "No, never." A pause. "Madam."

"A pity," Natalie thought aloud. She removed her finger from Linda's crotch, and began using her fingertips to glide over the young woman's inner thighs. This made Linda moan more desperately, both the removal of the pleasure on her sex, and now this new devilish pleasure that teased her higher and higher.

For a while, there was no speaking. Only Natalie's controlled breathing while she traced fingertips over the heated young woman's body, and Linda's near-panting from the intensity of it. She wanted to rip her hands from their bonds and clamp onto Natalie, and give herself pleasure, but the ropes held. The ropes held.

"Shall I pet your pussy again, my pet?"

"PLEASE YES, Madam!" Linda burst out, and without being told, thrust her hips forward again. They were shaking slightly, holding the slightly obscene position.

Natalie began stroking her finger over the thoroughly soaked panties once more. Each pass left Linda moaning, her body jerking a little as her control was loosening. Linda's cries were now steadily coming, each passage of the finger leaving the submissive falling deeper into needing more and more.

"What is your deepest held sexual fantasy?" Natalie asked as she pulled her hand away.

Linda's face colored slightly deeper again, but it was debatable whether that was arousal or shame. "I...I've always wanted to...to taste...another woman."

"You want to eat cunt," Natalie said flatly, not harshly, but not warmly either.

Linda managed to bob her head up and down. "Yes, Madam."

"Oh, not good enough, my dear. Let me hear you say it."

Linda gulped, closed her eyes and breathed in steadily to a count of three, before opening them and finding Natalie's gaze. "I want to eat cunt, Madam," she repeated.

"Excellent!" Natalie said, standing swiftly. She reached up at her neck, and unbuttoned the fastener on her dress. Loosened, the dress fell away, revealing Natalie's stunning body. She wore dark, either black or midnight blue, panties and a bra, and her lithe body was fetching, no matter her physical age.

"Tonight, you will get what you want," Natalie whispered, placing a finger under Linda's chin and lifting her submissive's head up slightly. She withdrew the finger and sat down on the bench, and reclined against the back of the bed. She pulled one leg up and hooked the heel of her shoe against the edge, bracing herself and spreading her body widely.

"Kneel, my young slut, kneel and then you may taste my cunt," she said.

Linda's eyes were once more huge, but she was clumsily lowering herself to the floor. She scooted forward, her hands still tied at her back, and paused, breathing in deeply through her nose.

"Does the scent intoxicate you?" Natalie asked.

"Yessssss," Linda moaned almost wildly.

"Ask me, my dear."

"Please, Madam, may I lick your...cunt?" she said with only the smallest hesitation.

"It will make you a cunt-eater, you know," Natalie said softly.

"I know. I don't care."

"Good girl," Natalie said. Her hand slowly moved, and Natalie watched Linda's eyes track the movement. Natalie found the edge of her own wet panties, and pulled them aside, revealing her own sex to the younger woman.

"Oh my god," Linda moaned under her breath.

"Lick me, and I will keep in mind that this is your first time," Natalie said softly.

Linda moved forward. The first touch was the most absolutely perfect moment; she knew that for as long as she lived, she would never forget it. The taste, scent, texture of Natalie's sex was perfect. No cock had ever made her feel this way, its maleness and hardness. This was pure pleasure, erotic softness, an exquisite taste. And as Linda heard Natalie's sounds of pleasure, she began lapping more energetically. Natalie's hand fell to Linda's head, and she used the head to pull Linda up slightly. There, under her tongue, she felt the little hardened knob, and focused on it.

Quickly, Natalie began moaning as Linda's tongue found her clitoris. Natalie's chest heaved, rising and falling quickly, her hand on her younger slut's head, keeping her there. Natalie closed her eyes and savored it, this breaking in of a new pussy-licker, and this one was far more eager than most. Natalie gave voice to her rising pleasure in cries and moans, and then the newly-minted cunt-licker finally brought her off, a mind-shattering orgasm and left her limbs trembling and body screaming for air. Linda never stopped, still sucking and licking and teasing, and finally Natalie had to shove her away.

"Easy, girl," Natalie panted. Linda's face glistened with the remnants of Natalie's juices, and the younger woman's face was aglow in an equal mix of pleasure and need.

Linda's mind was totally blown. No sex act had ever felt this good. Hearing Natalie's build to orgasm, and then her orgasm itself, gave her the most deep-seated pleasure she had ever known. She made another woman achieve climax. That was an amazing feat, because she just knew that Natalie had likely had many women like her, lapping and licking. She looked up at Natalie for her next commands.

"Do you want to cum, my little slut?"

"Yes, please, Madam!" Linda confirmed. Not that it was a surprise.

Natalie adjusted her position, and put a foot out in front of her, and pulled her foot back at the ankle. "Do you see my big toe?"

"Yes, Madam," Linda said her voice betraying the confusion.

"Good. You are to rub your pussy on my toe. If you climax, then you climax. But if you do not, then you will simply be denied that pleasure. That is how you may cum, rubbing your cunt on my toe," Natalie commanded.

Linda did not bother to worry about what it might look like; she wanted to have that pressure on her burning clit. It was not hard to position herself, and then she was a wild woman of thrusting, rubbing and moaning. She did this entirely to herself, gyrating wildly to press her needy cunt to Natalie's offered toe. Finally, Linda's screech bounced around the room as she fell back, and then fell onto her side, her legs pulling up in a fetal position as she rode out the physical spasms the orgasm wrought.

Natalie was quick to get down on the floor, and guide Linda back up into a seated position. The younger woman still gulped air as Natalie moved behind her, and quickly undid the ties. She returned to Linda's front and was reaching to embrace her, when Linda reached out and grabbed her and held on tightly. The two women clung to one another, one desperately, one supportive, and Natalie brought her hand up to stroke Linda's hair.

"It's all right, Linda," Natalie whispered softly. "You're safe with me, it's all right." Natalie smiled as Linda's body heaved once or twice. The younger woman was fighting off the emotional waves that came from the passage of the moment, but did press tighter. Natalie made a note that Linda was far stronger than she looked; the embrace was iron-like and made breathing slightly difficult. But then it passed, and Linda relaxed, and sank more or less into a weak puddle on the floor.

"So your first time, as wonderful as you'd hoped?"

"Oh my god yes, Madam," Linda whispered softly. "I've never felt anything like that before in my life!"

"So you are a submissive lesbian," Natalie said, not phrasing it as a question.

"Yes, I am," Linda agreed instantly. "I was so happy to make you cum," she said a moment later, sounding less certain.

"That is good to hear, my young lady," Natalie said quietly. She still held the younger woman closely. They remained that way for some time.

***

Later, in the darkness in her room, and in the comfort of her bed, Linda stretched pleasantly on her bed. She had just cum again, this time aided by her trusty vibrator. She felt unimaginably freed at the moment. Though she had been disappointed to learn that Natalie had other callers - many other callers it seemed - she had been thrilled with the results of the evening. So many questions, answered. So many needs, fulfilled. And Natalie had left her with a set of instructions that would be difficult to follow, but she would follow them. She would follow them closely.


12