Serial Adulteress: Burlesque Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you are HUNG, big boy!"

"Give it a tug for the camera! Heehee!"

"Your wife has been hogging all the fun! Share with us! You two should go at it!"

Facing him, I shrugged and blushed up at Brawn. "Well, if that's what they want..." We embraced each other, wrapping our arms around each other and finally our lips met for real. We kissed to the sound of the audience cheering and our spouses protesting. It was just a little peck, though. Or two. Or a bit longer...Okay, I french kissed Brawn hard as we hugged each other and drawing him near my body as our tongues lapped passionately at each other's. I felt his chest as he breathed harder. We made out desperately and touched each other where we couldn't help but lust after. When we broke away, I'd left a hickey on his neck- a mark of ownership. He groped me between my legs and I gasped.

"Chita, stop!" my husband yelled.

"Sex!" suddenly was suggested from the crowd. Immediately a roar rose up while my eyes widened. "Sex! Sex! Sex!" a chant began. I felt my heart beating fast. My husband eyes widened as he sweats profusely. Here we go again!

"W-Wait, hold on, let me think a minute about this..." I stammered and backed up a step.

"No condoms, either!" one woman yelled out. My husband opened his mouth in shock while the crowd was cheering in agreement. "Sex! Sex! Sex!"

When the crowd chanted for sex, I thought to myself, "Wait, wait, what about my husband? We're happily married. I couldn't do that to him. Sorry, I couldn't have sex! Not that far!"

"We know this is wrong but this is just too fun! We can't help but want more!" one woman called out with a laugh.

"He's honestly a great guy! He's a wonderful man!" I thought. I turned to find my husband nodding, watching me have my doubts.

"Chita, don't do it! Not again!" my husband yelled.

The crowd continued, "This will be the last time you do this and then you can make it up to him! Besides you were about to do that before we even suggested this or egged you on. Even if your husband wasn't here, you would still do this!" The ambiance of the stage was once again drowned out by happy cheers.

I touched my hand to my lips gingerly. 'Well... They are right, aren't they...' I turned to Brawn. Oh gosh, I wanted him badly. 'Okay, maybe it's just because I'm just too damn horny to resist any longer. I know I would have done all this and had raw sex with Brawn even without the urging from the crowd. I can't hold back, I need my pleasure now!' I lean in to kiss Brawn again...

"CHITA!" my husband yelled.

"BRAWN!" the redheaded bitch shrieked, her huge tits bouncing in her shirt as she fought against the handcuffs in rage.

Madame X came back on the stage from where she'd been watching, and she looked so conflicted. Her audience was loving the impromptu striptease- but why wouldn't they? They thought this all was real. Hadn't she said they were actors, here to make this look realistic no matter what? But she knew Hub and Evilia were actually ticked.

"Um... I admit this wasn't exactly part of the show, folks..." she apologized into the mic.

But no one seemed to mind, the striptease was just so sexy and made for such great video. It was irrelevant whether or not this was scripted. The audience was eating it up. And Madame X had to admit- it was pretty hot. The taboo of it all and plus those two had gorgeous bodies. They were putting on quite a show for everyone, embracing each other in lust. Soon enough, they were out of control, losing their wills slowly until they went all the way in front of the filming crowd. She was standing back and enjoying it until she noticed Hub's handcuffs coming loose. So were Evilia's. All that struggling was coming to fruition far too soon. I then whispered something to Madame X...

My husband broke free and rubbed his wrists. I whirled about, feeling a heck of a lot of guilt when his eyes fell on my naked body as Brawn looked scared of Hub. "Chita! Listen here-" He was suddenly cut off by the madame who stepped between Hub and I.

"So sorry to do this to you Hub, but this show is going so spectacularly well, so I have to do this," Madame X apologized to him before bringing the microphone back to her lips. "Hey ladies in the audience! How about I recruit a little bit of your help for a moment getting another hot woman on the stage naked? And how about this gorgeous hunk, too? Come on up!"

Yep, she said just what I asked her to say as I had a guilty smile on my face as I looked at Hub. The room exploded into girlish giggling as my husband opened his eyes wide as he sweated profusely and his heart beating fast. Yep, just what I asked Madame X to do! Before Hub and Evilia could even react there were a bunch of lady volunteers on the stage surrounding them. Their hands all reached out wildly, grabbing bunches of their clothes. Hub and Evilia, they were pulled about as the fabric started tearing- first on their coats and then on their shirts, then pants...

"Hey, you crazy bitches let go of me, I need to get to my man! Hey! You know how much this bra & panties set cost me, be careful!"

They were all talking at once but one laughed "Heehee! I want to rip his underwear!" "We're getting this on film, right?" "I want her bra! It's mine! Heehee!"

"Hey- be gentle. You're ripping my-! Ah! No, not that!" Hub gasped.

In moments the stage was littered with torn fabric bits. Hub stood there naked as the crowd roared with laughter as he was trying to cover his huge privates with his hands. But the ladies held his arms up, giggling all the while. So now he was totally bare on stage, his long & thick cock dangling between his legs to the ladies' delight. They laughed when they saw his giant balls sway. The crowd cheered as the women spun Hub around so everyone in the huge room could see his ass as the crowd laughed more. And Evilia was subdued, too. She had her hands on her hips, those plump tits resting on her chest. She was then spun around so the audience could cheer at the sight of her bare ass before turning her back around. She looked as fiery as her hair color. Her bare foot tapped the ground impatiently. The ladies who generously volunteered had them helplessly captured.

"So... Chita... Should I have these two put outside naked?" the Madame asked me with a guilty laugh.

I looked to my naked husband as they turned him back around to face me and the audience. He was trying to shout to me not to do it over the giggling of the ladies and the audience. Then I looked to Brawn and his huge cock. Apologetically I shrugged to my husband, sorry that there was a growing heat in between my legs that I just couldn't ignore. I nodded to the MC with a slight smile.

The crowd roared.

"I'm sorry, Hub. But this is just too good. Ladies?" she smiled.

"Did you just touch me!?" Evilia squealed as she got some good gropings on her way out. The ladies were giggling as they passed her around. Someone squeezed her tits while another spanked her bare ass cheeks for good measure. "Get your hands off me! Let me go! My man's with some bimbo, I don't need you meddling or- oh! Hey!"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! What do you mean, 'sorry?' Stop! Where are you TAKING me?!" Since my husband would never hit a woman if it wasn't self-defense, Hub started to get dragged away through the laughing crowd. They pulled his naked body off the stage and escorted him through. "H-hey! Watch where you're touching!" Hub gulped as one of the volunteers groped him as he went by. Another grabbed his ass, too. Another spanked it. "I-I'm a married man! CHITA!"

I clung to Brawn and covered my mouth, giggling a bit while Madame X and the audience laughed hysterically at my husband's predicament along with me. I felt really guilty but it was also a fun turn-on to watch!

My husband looked back to me with a shocked expression when he saw me laugh. This only made me laugh louder.

The ladies pushed them both out the main doors, which some laughing women generously held open for them. Evilia and Hub got their naked asses tossed out of the club! As soon as they reached for the doors, they were shut tight and locked to boot. They tugged at the handles but it wasn't budging. The lock was in place and the women had the doors firmly blocked, anyway. They turned to the windows instead. They could see in easily but had no chance to get it again!

"You get back here right this instant! You think you can do this to me, huh?" Evilia whipped her head over to face my husband. "Oh, I am going to have a LONG talk with HIM after this! If he thinks he is going to get any of this for a long time, he's got another thing coming!" the feisty redhead snapped, pointing down to her naked body. She crossed her hands tightly over her enormous breasts. Her eyes looked as red as her hair, with indignation.

My husband was too busy pounding on the windows looking into the club, trying to get me to listen to him. He yelled for his wife over and over, flabbergasted that I was doing this again the very next day, but this time with the filming crowd & I laughing at his stripped-naked embarrassment as he was right there watching! She promised she would never do this again and it hasn't even been a whole day since she last did this! "Don't do it! Not again! You're gonna do this right in front of me now?! You promised me you'd never do this again!"

Both of them shut up however, as they turned around and remembered that the burlesque theater was on a busy street. They turned to find strangers blushing and laughing at them and their naked yelling in through windows. They had their phones out and were filming. Hub looked embarrassed while Evilia rose her hands in the air and screamed, exposing her jiggling tits and trimmed pussy.

I laughed hysterically despite my guilt as did the people in the crowd. But I couldn't resist any longer!

I grabbed onto Brawn's shoulders and pulled him in close for a kiss. I slipped my tongue in his mouth as the crowd cheered. I let go of all my inhibitions. Let them film me, it even turns me on more. I kissed Brawn passionately. He kissed me back, pulling me in close. My oversized breasts pressed up against his hulking chest. His hands rubbed my back and slowly slid downwards as our tongues explored each other's' flavors as my husband yelled at me, watching in shock. Brawn began to grope my bare ass. His hands squeezed my cheeks. He even gave me a playful little swat. The audience loved it and encouraged us more, asking for a spanking session. We obliged happily.

I bent over his knee, my tits hanging down and my ass up. He spanked me with his bare hand, making a lovely smacking sound. "Ahh!" I yelled. Everyone could see that my cheeks turned pink where he'd swatted them. They got nice and sore a moment later, just in time for another spanking. Extra sensitive, it stung so nicely. He spanked my ass a few more times. "Ahh! Ahh... Ahh! Ohhh...Yeah.." I gasped. My cheeks got nice and rosy in no time.

"Yeah! Spank that ass good!" someone cheered. "Give her what she wants!" "Yeah! Yeah!"

"Mmm... I can't wait any longer, baby," I moaned. I had to worship that huge cock of his. I knelt down, getting off his knee. I encouraged him to stand up so that delicious-looking cock of his could be right in front of me at eye-level. When he did, I couldn't help myself. I opened my mouth wide and grabbed the giant shaft, guiding his huge cock to my lips. Gently I kissed the tip. Oh, he was so hard, and it was all for me. I kissed the shaft a few times, tracing the long length. Down, and then up again. When I got to the tip again I ran my tongue all along it in circles. I got him nice and warm and wet before my lips met him again and I pushed him inside me. Gently I sucked his tip like a lollipop. It tasted as good as candy to my lusty tongue. Then I took him in as far as I could.

"Oh yes... Ohh..." He groaned. He placed his hand on my head, encouraging me. "Oh, you feel so good."

That long, thick cock filled up my mouth. But I looked up into his eyes. It must have turned him on to hear my little wet noises and to see my beautiful eyes looking up at him while I sucked him off because he started thrusting a little bit. I took him to the hilt. Our oral sex got into rhythm.

My eyes darted to the side and met the waiting cameras. I looked into the cameras while I sucked hard & fast on a stranger's huge cock. I gave the internet my best smile with my mouth full, bobbing up and down on it. I was on my knees on a stage in front of a crowd of horny people watching me pleasure man with my lips & tongue. They were encouraging me, wanting to see more of it. My husband watched on, pounding on the glass with his fists. Evilia, too, yelled obscenities that the crowd's cheering drowned out.

I started sucking on his balls as I jacked him off before going back to blowing him while still pumping his huge cock with my hand fast & hard. I let my tongue do its work. Even as I deep-throated him, I tickled his shaft with my wet tongue.

"Mm... Mmm.." I hummed. My hands grabbed his butt and drew him closer. More, more! I loved how his hips thrust his cock further in my mouth. The way when I drew back, it made me so wet to see.

"Hold on, let me at those huge tits of yours, babe," he whispered to me. I aggressively kissed his cock in worship a few more times. Then I stood up and let him play with me some more as he groped my huge tits. I was surprised as he bent down and kissed one of my breasts gently. 'Oh Gosh, he's so tender with me,' I thought. My pussy was throbbing with need as his lips kissed down the curve of my breast until it hit that cute little pink nipple. I gasped when I felt it. It was like my body melted.

Outside, my husband watched as another man sucked gently on his wife's tits. He saw his other hand working over my other breast, squeezing that plump, ripe tit and massaging it over. He was so gentle and loving as he let his tongue rub over that sensitive nub in little circles. His lips met it and he sucked, making little noises. My husband watched me go weak in the knees. He saw me tremble at the touch of another man. "Chita! Chita!" he yelled. "Don't do it! Don't cheat on me again!"

Evilia screamed, "Keep that up and you'll never suck on these tits again, you hear me!?" She pressed hers against the glass of the window and rubbed them for good measure. The passersby behind them filmed their yelling.

"Unn.. Uhhmmm... Uhh.!" I whimpered. I was so sensitive there. He groped my huge tits and sucked on my nipples, going back and forth between them when he felt the other needed the attention, always rubbing the other gently between his finger and thumb, pulling it a little and squeezing my huge tits. My giant breasts heaved as I breathed faster and faster. I heard the click of cameras going and the cheering of the crowd egging me on. I then took my huge breasts and hit him in the face with them over and over as they bounced against his cheeks. After I had him motorboat them, I did was came naturally to me. I felt so right to drop back down onto my knees and pleasure his cock with my tits. I squeezed my breasts around his cock and bounced up and down on my knees. I let my own soft boobs work over his oversized cock, squeezing his shaft nicely.

"Yeah! Fuck her juicy tits! Yeah!" "Damn, those are the perfect boobs for a tittifuck, I bet they feel so good..." the crowd shouted.

"Mm.. Mmm, yeah," I heard Brawn moaning in that deep, masculine voice that got me going.

He took over the work, thrusting into me. I saw the tip of his cock appear between my cleavage with each thrust. I wanted to kiss it each time. I kept my squishy, heavy breasts steady and tight for his large penis to enjoy. Gosh, my nipples were so hard and jutted out. It was hard to keep my breasts steady, they bounced so much as Brawn had his way with them. I felt myself blushing so much, my face was probably so pink. But it reflected just how horny I was.

"Oh Brawn...I can't stand it. Fuck me. Please, fuck me..." I whimpered. My thighs trembled. "Not just my tits, fuck my pussy without a condom, please..." Hub couldn't believe I said that. Part of me couldn't believe I was saying that with my husband there. But I couldn't even feel guilty anymore, I was loving this so much. I wanted him so badly, nothing could stop my lust!

I beckoned him closer with a finger and made out with him some more. I then put my hand on his chest and pushed him backwards so he lay on the ground. Then, like a wild woman, I whipped my hair in the air as I got on my knees over his waist to get his cock to slide up inside me. I slowly spread my legs. The crowd wolf-whistled as they got to film my cute little pussy and its pink slit. I licked my lips. I could feel the eyes on me and the cameras filming my hot, wet, entrance. But I loved it all the more. I spread wide and wiggled my bare toes playfully. My pussy was so hot and quivering.

"Oh.. Give me that huge cock of yours," I gasped breathily. "I'm going crazy without it!"

"You guys should fuck! Right now! On stage!" The audience burst into cheers while our spouses shouted for us not to do it. "Sex! Sex! Sex!"

I felt the tip of his long, thick cock pushing against my pussy. It rubbed me a little, up and down, getting the head nice and wet from my juices. Then it slowly started sliding inside.

"NOOOOOO!" my husband yelled.

My eyes rolled and little and my mouth dropped open. Brawn's strong, bulky body got closer as he accepted my invitation of spread legs. Oh, it felt so good to be filled up, and he just seemed to keep going...He was so big!

"Ohhh! Oh, more! Go all the way in!" I gasped.

"Mm.. You're so tight," he moaned as he thrust his cock further inside me. I think I disconnected from my brain for a second, it was so good. But I needed more. I sat down until my ass cheeks pressed against his balls, all the while sighing as I felt his thick length penetrating my pussy. I wanted it in all the way, every inch. Finally it got to the hilt!

I couldn't believe it: I am naked with another naked hunk with a huge dick who is fucking me raw in front of a filming crowd and my naked husband...again!

"Ohh... Yesss..." When all my weight was on him, I couldn't control myself. I humped his cock lustily. My tongue rolled out of my mouth and my hair fell about my bare shoulders. I made gasping noises like little hiccups as I humped him and felt his cock inside me. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohh! Oh!" I felt his hands wrap around my waist and steady me. He helped me bounce up and down on his tremendously large dick. It was so deep inside me, pounding into my pussy! All meanwhile my naked husband was busy pounding on the glass outside, watching me fuck a stranger cowgirl style!

Steam started rising out of the vents on stage. The raunchy music blasted louder. This situation was turning into a porn scene. While my husband couldn't look more shocked, I was loving every second of it despite my guilt!

I gazed into the eyes of my new lover and smiled as I fucked his brains out. It felt so tender, so good. I ran my hands all along his smooth, muscular chest. I felt every part of him I'd wanted to from the moment I saw him. I told him, "You are so hot!". I smiled at my husband then I smiled at the filming audience. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Are you getting this all on camera?"

"Yeah, my battery got charged right before I left! I could film all night!"

"Get closer, get an extreme close-up shot!"

They leaned over the stage to watch my bouncing ass slapping his gigantic balls. They could peek at his bare cock entering my pussy when I bounced up before I bounced down again.

"Do you all want me to go faster?" I asked, giggling. They all screamed, "Yes!" while my husband screamed, "No!"