Serial Consensual Rapist

Story Info
A realistic consensual rape roleplay.
3.2k words
4.18
19.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% true story, legal and consenting rape roleplay.

I am a normal guy in my 30's, smart, fit/athletic, tall, dark and handsome. I am also modest and the previous adjectives are not ones I would use about myself simply because I know what I am. However, I'm also keenly aware of the way other people see me and I'm just 'telling it like it is.' I have a great career, both exciting and rewarding. Sometimes I see the worst in people and sometimes just the opposite, but I rescue all of them equally.

Unfortunately, with this occupation comes a hefty share of trauma. Having said that, I know I handle my work-life balance very well. I really don't have any vices except one: I am a serial consensual rapist. What do I mean by serial consensual rapist? I like to find women who fantasize about rape. They don't want to go through the trauma of the real thing but still want their experience. So they consent to it and I come up with a plan to make it as realistic as possible. Of the many things I've learned in raping women, every experience and every woman is different but it is always good. Here is a chronicle of my very first rape:

I sometimes browse online dating sites to find sex partners. That is where I met Zoey. We emailed for awhile, made some small talk and then we started discussing sex. It surprised me when Zoey mentioned how much she fantasized about a real rape. I thought Zoey had a very unusual fetish (little did I know then that rape fantasies are actually very common among women). I thought I should take advantage of this unusual fetish because I might never get another chance; I agreed to help her live out this fantasy.

If I was going to do it, then I was going to do it right! I took a long time figuring out how I wanted the rape to play out. First, I wanted as much of the element of surprise as possible. I was aware of some couples making the news for being caught playing out their abduction fantasy and then being arrested for it which of course I didn't want. I also had to be cautious about where we could make Zoey's dream come true. These days, it's hard to find areas without surveillance cameras. If anybody saw it happen, we would immediately be struggling to explain ourselves to the police and this mishap would generate a public report, our full names included. I decided a home invasion was the best option. I also wanted to stalk my prey and be a complete stranger, making this challenge as real as possible. We talked about a timeline of 3 months, agreed to a few safety factors and how she could call it off if need be.

I never showed her my picture so she had no idea what I looked like. I saw her photo and she told me her first name. We developed a "safe word" and I also had her do a few things to make consent non mistakable (like it wasn't a set up by an ex husband which later almost happened). So once we had that established the game was on. The only clue Zoey gave me to get started was, "I live in an apartment complex in the Portland area. If you want it badly enough, you will find it." Now I had my challenge.

The good news is Portland Oregon has fewer apartment complexes than New York; the bad news is Portland still have thousands. Since I had seen a picture of Zoey, and from our polite (yet often kinky conversations), I had picked up some hints about her life: 1) Zoey had talked almost incessantly about how she loves her Lexus. 2) She hates living on a hill because it's a pain to walk up it everyday. 3) She also mentioned she has a side gig selling western jewelry at rodeos 4) Finally she mentioned having a lazy Sunday afternoon

Which these clues this was putting my detective skills to the test and I came up with the following: -living on a hill narrows down my target range to half of Portland-Zoey's complaints about this hill must be because she has to walk up and down the hill quite frequently -why would she walk this territory when she owns a car-she is complaining about it so it is likely to get somewhere rather than do it for recreation -it has to be a hill close to downtown since that helps avoid the headache and costs of parking a vehicle.

Mention of a "lazy Sunday afternoon" this sounds more like a tradition than a lucky day off. Zoey must have Sundays off of work. I decided to drive around several apartment complexes in the perimeter where I thought Zoey must live. I counted 11 Lexus vehicles in 30 apartment complexes. I paid attention to the vehicles and found that one "target" with a bumper sticker from a well-known rodeo, coupled with my prior information about her side gig of selling western jewelry; it only made sense that she would sell her art at one of Oregon's most famous events.

I decided to concentrate my investigation on this exact area because it was highly likely this was her lexus. I checked the parking space, hoping for an apartment number but no luck. I then came to see if there was a directory at her apartment with her name, no luck there either. I could put some kind of tracking device on it but that was a little too high tech for my liking. Where her car was parked I was mostly likely four different units judging by the walking to her parking vicinity. I walked around to see what I could see. That is when I caught a lucky break. The way this particular apartment complex did their recycling program is residents put their recycling out at their front porch once a week and maintenance came to collect it. So it was recycle day. I knew there was a pretty good chance that in that recycling their would be mail with her name on it and apartment number and then I could be sure.

This created a chance to get what I needed but how would I walk up to somebody's front porch and take a sample of their recycling without being suspicious? There is a two part answer, first I had to act like I belong, next was a frisbee. I sometimes play frisbee golf and had one in my truck. So I stood in the courtyard of the apartment poised like I was practicing my best frisbee golf shots at specific targets. I pretended to shank a few of the shots which happened to land on the front porch right near their recycling. It was a good cover for running up, grabbing my frisbee and grabbing a handful of paper out of the recycling and then hide it with my frisbee. Then I would go to my truck and sort through the mail hoping to find Zoey's name. The first mail was someone else. The second time I did it the paper I grabbed was not mail and didnt' have a name on it. I was starting to doubt my plan and I'd already been there 30 minutes or so being careful to not look suspicious with my frisbee game decoy. The third one is when I got lucky. I grabbed some mail and sure enough it had Zoey's name on it. Now I knew where she lived!

The next part I had to decide if I should remain a unknown to keep that element of surprise or taunt her a little. I opted for the taunting. It's also pretty amazing what you can find in mail about people. Out of all things she had a handwritten letter from her dad. That can tell so much more than any computer background check. So I emailed her started tainting her and telling her that her secret was no longer safe and I knew exactly where she lived. I also started releasing clues about her I had found out from her mail. Details from her dad's letter, about another business she owns that she didn't say before, even told her she was behind on rent. This freaked her but I know it turned her on.

She replied with, "OMG I can't believe you found me and how in the world do you know all this information about me!!!"

I never messaged her again. She didn't call a safety so I kept going. The next step was simple: wait. I wanted her to forget about me. This time I waited almost 2 months. By this time she would almost surely forget we had even talked. Now there was a new problem I didn't know how to get into her apartment. It had never been discussed. At one point I made a recon late night visit thinking I might get lucky and find a hide a key out front, window open, or maybe she simply would leave her door unlocked, but no lucky break there. I had started training on how to pick locks it was something I wanted to know anyway. As it turns out that is much tougher than James Bond makes it look. I trained for a while and never really got the hang of it.

That night I went home with a plan that I was going to have to learn how to get good at picking locks. I had a lock pick set and a training lock with the youtube expertise everybody has access to. I came back with the confidence I would be able to pick this lock. It was late at night armed with my lock pick set fully expecting this was my chance to get in. One advantage I had is her doorway was in the dark, no cameras around, and anybody that comes up I can see them coming from a long ways away. So it bought me a lot of time to attempt to pick her lock, and I needed all of it and more. After 45 mins of trying I couldn't get it. It's harder than it looks and it wasn't going to happen and I had to admit failure.

I went back to my truck thinking about what my next move was going to be. As I was thinking I noticed a tree that came close to her second story balcony window. It made me wonder how likely it was that her balcony was unlocked? People usually aren't as diligent at locking a second story balcony door. Even better this tree was climbable. So I climbed the tree, leaned it over, and got onto her balcony. I slide open the door and sure enough it was unlocked and I was in!

I sat in your apartment for almost 10 minutes after I was in. There were enough lights on outside that my retinas were fully dilated and wanted to best vision I could have in the dark. Through the dim green light of a DVD player I could see her laying there. There was my victim. I was finally in and this was the prize I had been working towards all this time. I took a moment to bask in the glory of what I was just about to get. My hard work was finally paying off and I was here to reap the benefits.

I walked up to her slowly reached my hands towards her face so I feel her hot breath on my sweaty bark covered hands. Just like catching a crayfish with your hands you move slowly, then strike quickly. I covered her mouth as quick as I could. She immediately went from a deep sleep to her eyes wide open and she attempted to scream into my hand. She immediately began to struggle to get away so I moved my hands from her mouth to holding down both her hands. Using one of my hands to hold down both of hers freed up my other hands to tear off her panties. She fought me every step of the way but I quickly overpowered her struggled and got them off. She then started to squirm even harder trying to get away. I put all my body weight in her. Not that I needed to but it was sort of way of showing her she had no chance whatsoever of getting away and it worked. She stopped struggling because she knew she no longer could get away and laid there lifeless I thought she had given up but really it was more like a minute to catch her breath and figure out what she was doing.

She then used most of her energy into keep her legs closed and telling me, "no you can't do this, please don't do this!"

I pried open her legs and got between her. I started rubbing the head of my cock on her clit and said, "give me that whore cunt." Now all her energy was focus on keeping the lips of her pussy closed.

I keep rubbing my cock on her pussy and repeating, "come on, give me your whore cunt, come on give it to me." I could have forced it inside of her but I found myself in a position where I wanted to watch the internal struggle with her I saw it start to develop.

Her brain was saying, "no fight this don't do this!" But now her body was saying, "you really really want this." So now her pussy became soaked and any muscles she used to keep it closed loosen up as if to say, "come on it, you own the place." That's what I was waiting for. Whatever signal from her brain was telling her pussy to keep it closed was now shut off and her pussy was now saying, "come on it." Even though I could have forced it inside of her this is what I wanted more anyway. So I did. I slid my cock right inside of her. The rest of her body was struggling now as her brain was still telling her "this is wrong don't do this." She finally said, "OMG I can't believe this is happening."

I whispered in her ear, "You might as well stop struggling, you've already been violated." That was the best part for me. I can't even describe how much better it feels forcing your way inside a pussy. Her body was fighting me every step of the way but her pussy completely soak, muscle pulsating like she was having mini orgasms a griping my cock. It was almost like there was three people involved; me taking what I wanted, her brain telling her this is wrong, and her body reacted to the best sex she had ever had. We didn't even know each others first names. This wasn't a boring first date where we tell each other we like to travel and hike in our free time, briefly talk about politics, and ex relationships as we drink coffee. The only thing that matter I was inside her tight little rape hole like I owned the place and was just using it for my own selfish pleasure. Even though her brain hated it her pussy was loving it.

Then she then really started to struggle to get away, one last ditch effort. That really went into hyper speed when I whispered to her, "If you cum it's not rape and I own this cunt."

Those words must have resonated in her mind because after that was said now it was even more apparent there were three involved in this rape and now her brain was in a full fight not only with me, also with her body in a desperate attempt to not have an orgasm and not have me "own her cunt."

It was like watching the hoover damn spilling water over the top but instead of watching it I could feel it happen. She was doing her best to hold to back her orgasm but I knew she was going to loose that battle with her The more she fought it back the more the build was.

In that desperate struggle with her own body she was able to blurt out, "no please stop why are you doing this to me?"

Her statement there was funny because it was immediately before a major orgasm. I think her speaking those words was enough to loose her concentration and just then the damn burst open. Her whole body quivered, and convulsed violently while her pussy was gripping my cock. I had never felt a pussy do that but i could feel it rapidly grip my cock. I have seen the fake "squirts" in porn but this was the real thing and judging by how wet everything was it seemed like she had squirted out a gallon of water as she squirted over everything. The only way I can describe what happened it was like she was having a grand male seizure while a garden hose was flowing, and her pussy was gripping my cock faster than an engine can fire.

It was the most intense orgasm i had ever experienced and It was too much for me to handle so I started shooting her full of hot cum that was mixing with her pussy juice from her squirting. Her pussy was milking it so fast It felt like she had just immediately drain every last drop of cum I had. Every bit of it shot up deep inside the cunt that I had now owned. Since her pussy was now calling all the shots it knew when to stop convulsing. As soon as I had pumped the drop of cum the violate convulsions quickly slowed down and almost came to a stop as I pulled out.

Instead of laying there to catch your breath like you would with your lover I quickly pulled out of her while her orgasm was winding down as if to say, "I'm done using your pussy now." I got up whispered to her "your cunt is mine now" and walked out the door.

I had thought about never talking to her again but i had to know a few things from her so I couldn't help myself. I emailed her again and at that time she told how the sex was so intense she was afraid she would never even come close to topping it. She also told me that she was still in a deep sleep and the first minute she was trying to figure out if this was a dream or not. When she figured out it wasn't she still wasn't thinking clearly enough during the sex to even remember that this was a rape role play we had talked about in the past. It wasn't until I pulled out and left the room she was able to collect her thoughts enough to remember this is something we had talked about, planned and she had consented to. Before that she was in enough of a haze and her mind was so preoccupied trying to process the moment, she really wasn't fully aware of what was going on.

I asked her, "so that struggle of your brain fighting it and your body wanting it and your pussy gushing wet just letting my cock in was real for you?"

She said, "yes as real as it could possibly be without me pressing charges for rape."