Serial Seducer Finds Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look up my CV on Action Job Search's website using your password. My consultant was Mrs Strong."

"Thanks," Tony Young said. "Angela has already called me about you. She's my daughter-in-law. I'm interested that you have called us first. Here's the address of Barry's Chicken and Steakhouse. I'll bring my daughter who manages the office."

After lunch Brent went to the office with jovial Tony and his watchful married daughter Annette whom Brent thought appeared to be overly religious in insisting on saying grace before they ate (she did so with eyes shut and Tony looked at Brent and winked).

Brent had been surprised to find on the Internet the company's office was on Vincent Avenue, a main thoroughfare, and at street level as well. Usually IT businesses were back street operations and up at least one floor to take advantage of lower rentals.

As they walked Annette said, "Do you have any children Brent?"

"I'm not married."

"That's not what I asked."

"Annette," said her father.

"It's okay Tony. The only answer I can give is no offspring have been ascribed to me to my knowledge."

Tony chuckled and Annette remained expressionless.

"Do you have children Annette?"

"Yes, and thank you for inquiring. A girl and a boy, both in third and second grade."

"Very nice."

They walked on in silence until Annette said, "We cross here."

Looking at the very prominent electronics store painted yellow, Brent said. "This is very enterprising integrating retail-servicing-consultancy into the one business. I understand the vacancy is for the fourth consultant?"

"Correct," said Annette, appearing pleased that the application appeared to have at least half a brain. "As you were told over lunch we'd lost our anchor consultant, someone to make the hard calls, to supervise, to do the trouble-shooting and up-skill existing consultants. You appear to fit those specifications."

Two hours later Brent left with a job, a salary almost 15% higher that his last job working for a very large company and he'd been amazed at the profitability disclosures because many people in computer retail were under pressure financially because of price-cutting. It was the consultancy side, of course, that was underpinning the operation financially and he was been paid very well to keep the consultancy work cracking alone. Annette had said, if he failed to do that he'd be fired.

"Annette!" said her father sharply.

Well yes, well deserved. There was no need for the bitch to state the obvious. Brent looked at Tony and winked. Tony said Brent's contract would be ready to peruse next day and he was free to consult an attorney about it.

"Keep it simple and there'd be no need to do that," Brent smiled and smiled again when Tony said, "Did you hear that Annette?"

As they were leaving Tony said, "Annette was impressed by your professionalism and the ease with which you handled her queries and she was ever so impressed you inquired about her having children."

So it would appear Annette was not quite the person Brent imagined she was. It never ceased to amaze him how women liked to play their fucking useless mind-bending games.

Brett waited outside the job search agency, having arrived a few minutes early, and beamed at Angela as she came out, fussing with her handbag although looking at him. She was a bit agitated and said, "I shouldn't be doing this."

"Behavioral patterns are open to stimulated change."

"Pardon me?"

"I was suggesting we are not required to think and act with rational fidelity."

"Fidelity?"

"It's just a word Angela," Brent soothed, wondering why the hell had he used that particular word to an obviously nervous and married woman. Quickly he said, "Take us to a bar where you will feel you can relax."

"There's nothing improper about going for a drink with a friend, however new or casual that friendship is."

"Right on Angela, that's exactly my thinking. Have you had a productive day?"

"Yes and that includes being associated with you. Annette Snyder called to advise she expects you will be signing a contract with them tomorrow. That was speedily achieved."

"Well they want me; um they need me."

Angela said, "I still don't think I should be doing this."

Brent slowed and taking her arm above the elbow steered her to the side of the sidewalk. "Angela, the decision is yours. Make that decision now."

He looked at her and maintained that gaze when she looked at him.

"Come on," she said. We turn round this corner and the bar is two intersections away. I know what this is about you know."

"What is this about Angela?"

"You know."

"But you don't wish to tell me?"

She continued to try to justify her decision to be involved with him. "I'm only going for a drink."

"Yes I know. So am I."

* * *

Ninety minutes later Angela said, "Did you really think I'd come back to this pokey room with you?"

"You want the truth?"

"Yes."

"I thought there was a 60% chance you wouldn't. What influenced you?"

"Your incredible luck for one thing. My husband is away at an intense training school and has been away for two weeks and I'm lonely and well..."

"You are missing sex?"

"Yes although I know he'll be home on Saturday and almost three weeks apart is no reason to become a slut."

"That's putting yourself down but let's skip that. So it's obviously I didn't unduly influence you," Brent said easily, taking her into his arms and kissing her. Angela kissed him back passionately and pressed her crotch against Brett's thigh.

When they pulled apart slightly she continued, "You talked so smoothly to me, focused on me utterly, and I considered I was coming under the spell of an artful seducer. I felt pleased rather than repelled about that and that surprised me.

Brent chose not to become involved in that ramble. "Rub your crotch up and down my leg a little."

"Why?"

"Because it will tell me you'll have sex with me."

"Aren't you going to ask have I committed adultery before?"

"Of course not."

It was almost imperceptible, a tiny movement of her crotch. But through his arms Brent could feel the muscular movement of Angela's body. He knew to remain still, doing nothing more although knowing hauling a breast out would probably send her crotch sliding up and down vigorously. In her nervous state it was necessary for Angela to feel comfortable about this and to go at her own speed.

She moved a bit more obviously and said, not whispering, "Can you feel my cunt against your thigh."

"Yes and it feels good. Call it pussy if you wish; I'm comfortable with both terms."

"I think of it as my cunt in moments like this so am comfortable with calling it that. I suppose you find most of your women hate the C-word."

"Some women do say that. I blame their mother's uptight influence."

Angela giggled and pulled out a tit for him and said, "Here you are hotdog. May I feel it?"

"Sure, go right ahead, unzip and get it out if you wish."

Brent stood beside the bed, two fingers up Angela's cunt, she keeping relaxed and with her well-spread legs hanging over the bed. She was a little flushed and breathing heavily. All this told Brent she was experienced and probably had been with other men.

He pulled out his dripping fingers and wiped them on his erection. Her eyes widened from watching that.

"Is it okay to proceed?"

She swallowed and asked slightly throatily what about a condom.

"I don't require it but if..."

"No I feel confident about you but I know that's a stupid thought but let's get into it. Here allow me to steer it in for you."

Visitors were required to leave the premises at 10:00 and so Brent escorted Angela out at 10:20 and waved down a cab.

He kissed her and said, "Tomorrow night for more of that same? But after the first session we go out to dinner."

"Sounds lovely. My answer is a big yes. God that was wonderful."

"You're a great woman Angela and really know how to use your cunt."

She looked pleased and kissed him and entered the cab and waved back at him.

Jesus she was a great fuck, in some ways better than Priscilla. Oh he was such a lucky boy.

* * *

Two weeks after Angela was lost to Brent on the return home of her husband, he was called to consult the financial controller of a firm of public accountants set to upgrade its computer hardware. It used a proprietary software system that was fully supported by the supplier.

Mrs Rhodes was perhaps forty, a little chubby with huge tits and Brent would have overlooked her completely had she not stopped in her tracks when coming out to reception to greet him. Her expression when looking at him, he thought was, 'Holy shit, look what I've got."

"Of course he had no idea; she could be thinking he reminded her of a younger brother killed by a torpedo or whatever Navy mishaps snuffs out guys these days when no sea battles are raging or perhaps of a photograph of her father when he was around Brent's age. And then her tongue ran over her top lip.

Well, well Brent thought and wondered about burying his dick between those big hangers.

Mrs Rhodes's husband was in hospital with a cracked pelvis and two broken femurs suffered when hit by the protective bumper of a runaway skip in the car park of an industrial plant where he was director of operations.

And so Mrs Rhode's needed male comfort and within hours had decided to nail Brent.

He had no objection and had dinner at her apartment almost every night for almost three months until Mr Rhodes was due home on his walking frame. She visited Brent, now living in a quite luxurious small rented apartment for two more weeks before her husband was competently satisfying her sexual appetite. Then it was goodbye Brent.

CHAPTER 3

Priscilla and Garry combined in a determined effort to repair their marriage but both were aware the marriage had lost some of its central core, partly because the harm done when Garry took up with his PA had dented Priscilla's respect for him while in his mind Priscilla had turned into a cold bitch and was just using him for convenience and to keep up appearances.

They openly discussed progress in re-establishing marital stability and while they kept calm initially, gradually they began to bicker about it and after each fight Garry knew that meant at least two nights without sex.

Priscilla knew he'd regard that as punishment and it did serve to remove most of the fire out of their bickering. She knew their marriage was over and fretted wondering why they didn't have the courage to make that declaration. Her only reason was she didn't want her friends to know she and Garry were splitting, permanently.

Fortunately Garry provided the catalyst for them to have an all-out fight.

Priscilla was suspicious Garry was having an affair because he was going out more at nights and coming home late.

One night Garry came home drunk with a scratch mark across a cheek. He'd said he'd hit his face on the car door but Priscilla thought she knew a finger scratch when she saw one and angrily chided him for driving drunk.

He of course denied he was drunk.

"Then why are you swaying?"

"Because it's windy."

"We are inside the house you stupid man."

"Don't talk to me like that bitch."

"Fuck you Garry. I'm off to bed."

Priscilla awoke latter to find Garry had a finger up her butt.

"What the hell are you doing," she cried, pulling away.

"It's okay, my finger is lubed," he slurred. "Look it's time I introduced you to anal fucking."

"You fucking drunk idiot," she screeched, and jumped out of bed, straightening her night dress."

Garry stumbled from the bed and slapped her, yelling at her not to call him an idiot.

Priscilla kneed him heavily and stepping over her doubled-up moaning husband, left and booked into a hotel. She had heaps of money and that was why she didn't work.

The next day she called Garry at his office. He attempted to apologize and she told him to forget it. She said she wanted a divorce and they agreed Garry should get his attorney to get it underway. He agreed to shift out of the house into a hotel suite with Priscilla agreeing to pay half the cost the suite but she was not to pay for anything else.

When the application for the annulment of their marriage was underway, at the conference with both of their attorneys on the agreement of settlement they decided to put the house up for sale immediately and to split net sale proceeds evenly.

Priscilla and Garry had agreed to leave everything in the house undisturbed until after they had a sale. When the sale went unconditional she stayed away the next Saturday from 10:00 to 4:00 with everything of their joint possessions she wished to keep tagged and Garry came in and tagged the things he wished to keep and others he thought they should sell. They reached agreement on the phone, with less than two dozen items under joint claim, and when they reached final agreement, the following week Priscilla had packers in and they packed all of Garry's possessions and stored the boxes and crates in the garage and took all of Priscilla's away to store at their depot. She then called in three pre-used furniture and possessions resellers in to quote on everything else left and accepted the offer of the highest bidder and those items were cleared next day.

With the bed gone along with everything else Priscilla vacated and called Garry to move out his possessions in the garage and said, "Goodbye Garry."

"Goodbye Priscilla, it's been nice knowing you. Will we remain friends""

"I would think so," she said, cutting the call and muttered, "Preferably distant friends."

Although it would be another four months at the earliest before their marriage officially ended, Priscilla decided to be proactive. She didn't wash to be idle in a hotel all day and night. She'd already purchased a house and with the cooperation of the outgoing owners already had interior décor consultants in to recommend changes along the lines she'd suggested and also a firm of landscapers to assess improvements.

Those proposals were now available and she worked in with the designers, agreeing the swimming pool should be filled in and the games room be extended to include an indoor lap pool and spa and side access to a new outdoor entertainment area that would be sheltered by the house from the prevailing wind.

Most of the interior improvements were as she'd wanted and she accepted the recommendation that the fittings and appliances in both the master bedroom bathroom suite and in the kitchen should be on-sold and both rooms remodeled with new fittings and appliances.

That excited Priscilla thinking to some extent she'd be shifting into a new home without having to go out into the suburbs to find one. This home was within half a mile from the CBD beside the lake and she's paid through the nose to acquire such a premium site. She had the money to be extravagant. Her parents had been killed in an aircraft accident attributed to airline negligence and she'd received a huge payout on that as well as selling her parent's home and her father's business. Everything had been split down the middle with her brother who had a half-share in a winery in Spain where he worked and lived with his family, having married his senior partner's daughter.

While waiting to take possession of her new home to allow renovations to begin, Priscilla turned her attention to her other pressing interest, Brent. She had seen him three times, once only a fortnight ago when driving through the city so knew he was still in the city. Perhaps he had a live-in woman, perhaps not.

Remembering he'd previously worked as a computer consultant, Priscilla turned to the Yellow Pages and found just over a dozen listings and worked through them, each time asking for a consultant named Brent Bayer. A receptionist at one firm said no one of that name worked for them but she believed from exchanges of correspondence a Brent Bayer worked for Yellow Code Computers and Electronics. \

Excitedly, Priscilla called that firm and found Brent did indeed work there. She parked across from the premises from 5:30 to 6:00 next day without sighting him and on the second evening had success, seeing him begin to walk away from the store, heading east. She got out quickly and waved and called, "Brent!"

He saw her and ran to her.

"Oh hi," he smiled. "Fancy seeing you here?"

Priscilla was kissed and smiled, "I was about to drive away when I saw you."

She'd decided not to say anything about tracking him down to avoid him thinking she was desperate or whatever other interpretation he might reach.

"Wow, just chance eh after all these months?"

"Yes."

"Well you look lovely and not stressed."

"I'm waiting for my divorce to come through. We tried hard but it just didn't work and for my part I think I had outgrown him but enough of that. How are you?"

"Fine. Divorce you said?"

"Yes. Look let's go for a drink. Jump in."

"Nice wheels," he said.

" I upgraded my 3-year old BMW to this new sportier model. I just love it. Um, you are free to come for a drink?"

"Sure, I live within walking distance from here," Brent looked at the driver. "I'm not sure whether this will interest you but I'm not dating anyone at the moment."

Priscilla flashed all of her teeth at him in a huge smile. "That interests me more than you can imagine. I take it you still fuck?"

He skipped answering that, going straight into it. "Would you like children? Time's running out for you."

"Would I what!" screamed Priscilla in delight, working to regain control of the car. "Ohmigod, you're the man."

She glanced at Brent who was flashing all of his teeth at her. "Get me pregnant and you can have my ass."

"Sorry I don't do anal, apart from the occasional straying little finger when really heated up."

"Oh darling, are you the man for me!"

THE END

12