Serious Addiction

Story Info
A medical play femdom short story about a hookup.
6.6k words
4.61
3.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's no secret I enjoy sex. I'm not one to hide it, I don't think I've ever been too creepy about it, just something I've always really enjoyed. It makes me feel good about my body and who doesn't like to orgasm? I guess some ace people, power to em, but I can safely say that's an element of my identity I've never questioned. So anyways I like to spend my time on dating apps to find new people to fuck around with. Sometimes it's fun, most of the time it's frustrating. The usual experience I would guess.

Lately I had been chatting with some med student from the area. They were pretty great, and had been pushing my buttons for days effortlessly. Usually that's a pretty good indication I'm in trouble. Well the other night she had ramped up the conversation to something a lot more involved, asking me about my sexual habits and preferences. She had asked me about some of the kinda vanilla questions & my masturbation habits came up. When I relayed to her how often I was jerking it she didn't believe me. I had assured her that yeah, 2-3 times a day was normal for me.

And then she stopped responding. Great. This happens ever so often and you just kinda gotta keep at it. An hour later my phone buzzed. It was her again. I figured she was about to apologize and say how we probably weren't a good fit, not great news, but at least respecting me as a human. What I saw was a bit more puzzling.

"So you're into doctors?"

Huh? We hadn't even talked about my medical fetish thing, only the vanilla questions. How the hell did she figure that out? As if reading my mind, another buzz.

"Sorry, that was probably pretty creepy lol. I was on fetlife looking at local events and saw you RSVP to the party on Saturday."

How the fuck.

"I'm sorry I'm dumping a lot on you right now, but I'm sorry I stopped responding the a bit ago, that's just a higher drive than I am used to."

I wasn't really sure how to respond. It was certainly a lot. I finally penned something to her that I decided I was comfortable sending.

"Oh. Uhhh yeah. I'm usually not sure how to bring that one up with new people. Glad to hear you are in the scene."

A few more minutes passed and my nerves mounted.

"Oh, lol same."

So far this conversation had been far less words than our past conversations. Clearly something in the air had shifted. I gave the conversation another half an hour and then on with my life.

"So I know this is kinda out of the blue, but I'm also kinda into the medical stuff. Not really something that gets to come out often because, like, that would be kinda gross if I were doing that in a professional context, but you seem game. Any chance you would wanna come over and have me play doctor?"

I was already putting on my shoes after the first sentence and on my way out the door by the time I had finished reading.

"Just let me know where to be and I'll be there ASAP"

She gave me her address and also gave me her username on fetlife so I could figure out what our common interests might be on the way. In hindsight the mental conditioning should have been a dead giveaway for how my night was going to go.

We texted quite a bit on my way over, talking about our limits, interests, what we were actually looking for, the works.

"You don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, do you?"

What a weird question for her to ask, but I did like everything she had said so far when I extended trust to her, so fuck it.

"Nope, I actually have the next few days off work. I may have to answer an email or 2 but nothing critical."

"The kind of emails that could be dictated or something?"

What kind of question was that? Did she want to do some weird secretary RP?

"Uhhh, I mean they could be?"

"Perfect."

I arrived at her door out of breath. I knocked on the apartment door and waited impatiently, pacing back and forth in the hallway. She opened the door and my jaw hit the floor.

Her big brown eyes, only larger behind her massively thick glasses, smiled at me. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, lightly draped over the white collar of her lab coat. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her apartment eagerly and shut the door behind us. She bounced over to an Ikea chair she had setup next to a cheap sofa she had clearly bought 2nd hand and motioned for me to sit down excitedly. I hadn't noticed before, but as she walked, her lab coat had billowed out revealing how little she was wearing bellow it. A black lace bra, a stethoscope draped around her neck, a garter belt, stockings, and a simple pair of black underwear. I swallow.

"Can I get a water or something, I just need something to refocus on being a human and not..."

I trailed off looking up and down her again. She laughed.

"Look, I very rarely do this. I felt like having some fun tonight."

As she did she twirled around again.

"I figured you would lose your mind the moment you saw me, and look who was right. Now I've already poured you some water, it's right next to the couch. Sit down, drink, and then we can talk."

When somebody who has put that much effort into making something nice for you says something like that, I don't care who they are, you follow their directions. I sat and sipped.

"So, you're probably wondering why I called you here tonight."

She said sitting down and and picking up a clip board she had placed next to the chair she sat in. As she did, she began to lean forward and look at me excitedly.

"You wanted to tell me about the good word of Jesus?"

She tilted her head at me annoyed. At first I thought I had fucked up and put my hand up in admittance of derailing her. To my surprise she just looked indignant.

"I'm mad at you right now because you kinda stole my whole bit. I was gonna have you hornypost at me for like 5 minutes and then when you died down i was just gonna ask if you wanted to see my hotwheelz collection."

I spat my water out all over her. There was a long pause. She got up and glided out of the room. There was that walk again. I hadn't noticed it earlier but she wasn't wearing shoes. Each step she took there was an enthusiasm for just crossing the room. As great as that lab coat fit on her, its at times like this I wished they didn't exist. I stared after her, suddenly remembering what I had just done. I put my head in my hands, I had totally ruined the mood, and probably pissed her off.

She came back with a towel around her neck, smiling at me. I had misread her face before, she was clearly please with the response.

"I am glad I can make you laugh like that, now, let's see how else I can get you to react."

I gulped, as she sat back down in her chair, putting the towel down on the floor to her side and picked the clip board back up.

"Okay, go ahead and lie back on that couch. Head at this end if you will."

I leaned back and sunk into the couch. It was a little disconcerting how comfy it was. I lay there for a moment as she scooted her chair closer to me, as to look down on me from just a foot or so away from my face.

"Now, you said you masturbated how many times a week?"

Oh boy. Back to this. Time to remember how to words again.

"I guess two times a day, so 14 on average? Sometimes a lot more, sometimes a lot less?"

She raised her eyebrows at me and began jotting down notes.

"Have you ever tried reducing that number, just to see if you could?"

"Occasionally? It's never been a high priority to me. I have always just thought, why bother?"

She paused for a moment, clearly the gears turning in her head and then she began writing again. A sly smile on her face.

"Have you ever been kept in chastity?"

Excuse me. I mean I knew this was probably going to come up, but I just was expecting more lead in to this line of questioning.

"I guess? A couple times and stuff but never for a long period of time."

"And why is that?"

Furious scribbling continued as I thought of my answer.

"It always just made me more desperate. I think there is a point where it is supposed to make you become content with your circumstance and your libido dies off. Just never a point I reached and the prospect never seemed like something I would want?"

I turned to her to get her reaction to the words I was saying. She crossed her legs the other way, clearly uncomfortable in her seat. Her knees were practically touching my cheek and I stole a glance at her crotch as she adjusted to get comfortable.

"Now, why are you so worried about losing your libido?"

"I don't know if I would say worried-"

She placed her finger on my lips.

"Don't."

I didn't really know what she was going for here, but I shut up.

"You are masturbating several times a day, which I might add, is very not normal. I am a sexually very active woman and I consider getting off about 6 times a week to be almost inappropriate. Here you come to me with this level of need and you act as if you don't have a problem or if you aren't overcompensating for something majorly wrong with you."

I lay there speechless. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be turned on or ashamed. I was both. Very acutely. My pants felt far too small at that moment and I didn't want to make eye contact with her. I stared up at the ceiling.

"Now... You said chastity didn't help with your urges and only made it worse."

"That's correct."

She slid her clipboard to the floor and leaned forward, directly next to my ear.

"That is fascinating."

I shivered at her words. Not really sure what to do with my eyes, I avoided her gaze. She stayed in place. As she sat there looking at me she reached into her lab coat pocket and slid out two black nitrile gloves. She looked at me knowingly as she slid them on.

"Now I am going to conduct a thorough physical examination of your body. I just want you to relax. Go ahead and unbutton your shirt for me. I am going to ask you a couple questions as I examine you."

I slowly fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. She looked on with some admiration and then need as I finished. Her hands began moving across my body, poking and prodding me in a way that was both deliberate and somehow sensual. She was actually looking for things around my body, but she was in no hurry to get there and often dragged her fingers across my skin as she did so, watching me quiver and enjoy every moment.

"I am going to take excellent care of you, but I am concerned about your level of need. I am going to take a moment to listen to your heart."

I breathed deeply as she untwisted the stethoscope from around her neck and put it on, the diaphragm swaying in front of her bra. My heart began to race as I looked at her body again. She took the chest piece up to her own mouth and kissed it slowly. Rubbing it with her fingers as she drew it away.

"Just to make sure it isn't too cold when I put it on you."

As she began sliding it across my body she got a lot more still, clearly listening closely to the sounds my heart was making. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily in time to my rushing heart.

"Oh my. I think you do have a problem. Are you actually that aroused right now?"

She spoke as if she had real concern. I nodded sheepishly. She looked at me with a wicked smile.

"Oh you poor man. You have no idea how serious your problem is. If I were your primary care doctor, I would have you stay under observation."

I shifted uncomfortably. She picked up her clip board again, took down some more notes, and then dropped it to the floor with a clatter. It brought my attention to a pair of panties that were peaking out from underneath the couch that I hadn't noticed before. I my cock twitched. She slid her hands down my torso to my groin.

"Panties? Quite a strong reaction. Your condition only seems to be getting worse and worse. I am going to need to take a look at this."

She began to unzip my pants and slid down my underwear. I tried to help but she pressed my body back into the sofa.

"Stay. I am the doctor here, you are to let me do the examination and not interfere with my work."

I lay back and tried to think about anything other than the immense amount of pressure building up in my genitals. She let out a small moan as she manipulated my cock. I closed my eyes to not get overstimulated.

"This is a very severe reaction to such an innocuous piece of clothing left on the floor. I can see now why the chastity didn't work for you."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes. Your case is far too severe for anything like that to even begin to work. You are quite possibly the biggest problem case I have ever seen. The unfortunate truth is I cannot prevent your arousal or constant need."

There was a brief pause then suddenly a wet musk covered my face. She had picked up the used panties from from the floor and pressed them against my nose.

"If I cannot prevent your condition, I will have to control it."

She moaned in my ear and made me breathe through her scent. Gazing down into my eyes. Stroking me as she did so.

"It is clear to me, that you are going to need a more serious treatment than I was initially planning."

She stroked me quickly, a yearning in her eyes, begging me to cum almost immediately. She was unable to stay detached at this point, she began rocking back and forth on her chair, as if she was humping it, a small pool of her need slowly formed around the bottom of her seat. I was struggling to stay coherent. I gasped as she worked me, knowing full well how close I was.

And just like that she stopped and put her fingers on my neck to take my pulse. She counted quietly to get my heartbeat. I remained there motionless unable to form words or sentences. Unable to do anything but softly whine for her to touch me again.

"I made it clear to you that I need to control your urges. I promise you will cum. But not until I am certain you understand why you are able to cum. For the next few days, you are only allowed to cum because I deem it acceptable for your condition. Your arousal is now mine to control. Your body and mind are now mine. I promise I am only doing what is best for you."

She looked at me very seriously.

"Come over here."

She stood up then and walked around to the side of her chair, her legs damp with her own fluid.

"Come clean up the mess I made. I know you want more of me. Just remember who is giving you your pleasure."

She grabbed my hair and guided me towards her former seat and held me there till I licked the chair clean.

"Now, climb down from that sofa and get on all fours. I am done with my initial evaluation. Its time to begin treating you."

---

I crawled after her obediently, my pants around my ankles, down the hallway to a room. She pushed open the door to reveal her bedroom, all her stuff pushed to the sides, her bed stripped of all blankets and covered with all sorts of equipment that was very intimidating. I breathed heavily as she entered the room, she motioned me to the foot of the bed, sitting at the edge of the bed herself.

"The next 24 hours are going to be rather intense for you. You can trust me."

She beckoned me to her feet and wiggled them at me.

"Kiss them. It will be good for you."

I kissed them softly, looking up into her eyes. She looked pleased.

"Again."

I followed her directions again, this time closing my eyes as I did so.

"Look at me."

I did so.

"Again."

This time as I did so, she used her other foot to keep me pressed against her foot.

"Breathe deeply."

I did again, the pungent aroma sweetened by her soap. It was intoxicating, part disgusting, part humiliating, but all consuming.

"Keep going."

I drew another breath in and fell further into a trance. Fully intoxicated by her presence and by her smell. She let up on the pressure and used her foot to push my gaze back up to her face.

"You are better with my treatment, don't you think?"

I shuddered and bowed my head at her words. She leaned over and scratched my hair.

"I need you to climb up on the bed. The next phase of your treatment is going to happen here. I need complete control of you."

I climbed up onto the bed and lay down on top of the black straps. She slid down the bed and gently rearranged my body to be within the bonds, strapping each limb down. Her gloved hands sliding over my body as she did so. She took the stethoscope off her shoulders again and listened to my heartbeat. She nodded and looked back at my eyes.

"Comfortable?"

I nodded best I could while in my restraints, though it wasn't much, it was enough for her to understand.

"Good."

She ran her hands up my body again. Happy that I was restrained and under her control.

"Your phone is in your pants pocket, yes?"

She leaned over to the floor where I had left my pants, rooted around in my pockets for a moment, and came up with my phone.

"I am going to have you unlock this for me. You are going to teach me the pass code and it will remain in my hands until I check you out. Is that clear?"

She extended the phone to my hands and had me place my thumb on the button to unlock it. She smiled as it unlocked and began to fiddle with it.

"Now, in order for my treatment to work we are going to need to get rid of all external stimulation. I am going to delete this dating app off your phone so you can focus on me."

As she spoke, she continued to move things around on my phone, visible for me to react. I moaned as she deleted all sorts of apps and notes from my phone. Crying out in frustration.

"Oh calm down. Right now, I am all you need."

With those words she placed the used panties over my mouth. She walked over to her desk, found some tape, and returned to my side.

"Open your mouth."

I did as I was told, she slid the panties inside my mouth. She pressed my mouth back closed and taped it shut.

"You like how I taste?"

I moaned with need.

"Remember who is giving this to you. I am the only drug you need now."

She winked and walked back over to her desk and picked up a large device and smirked at me.

"This is something I have been working on that I think will be very helpful for your condition. I am going to place this headset over you and it will show you exactly what I want you to see. This stimulation will help me guide your mind into thinking about masturbation in a more healthy way. You will come to understand in time."

She sat down next to me and and placed my phone next to my head, just barely out of reach. She took her phone out of her lab coat and fiddled with it briefly. My phone vibrated and played a very melodic single tone.

"I have done you the favor of adding my number to your phone. I have also given you a unique text tone for me. Just something to remember me by."

It buzzed again. She winked at me. She leaned over and bit my earlobe.

"Time for your treatment."

She slid the headset over my head, making sure it covered my eyes and was fastened firmly around my head. A video began to play in the headset.

The setting of the video was the room I was in now, thought it was a different time of day. She walked into the room, looking directly at the camera, and began to take off her clothes slowly, sensually, and teasingly. She was wearing the panties that were in my mouth currently. She climbed on the bed and began to get herself off, rubbing herself while still wearing the panties, soaking them through as she continued to rub herself.

My cock felt the grasp of a firm gloves as she grabbed my shaft, and began to slide her lubed fingers up and down. She slowly, painfully slowly slid her hands up and down, in time with her own motions in the video. She made sure to only give me enough stimulation to make me shudder, but never enough to get off. A constant torment. As she continued to touch herself in the video, her hand kept pace, matching her rhythm and motions. A practiced ritual.

As the video drew to a close, she climaxed on camera, making direct eye contact with the camera. As she finished on camera, she took me into her mouth, making me squirm, desperate to cum, so close to the edge. Suddenly a sound, my phone dinged with the tone I had heard a few moments before.

12