Serious Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film faded to black and after a brief pause, another film faded in, something almost identical, though she wore a different outfit. The process repeated, the hand matching the pace of the girl on camera. Once again as she came to a climax on the film, she took me in her mouth again and the same ding on my phone.

"It's fascinating how easy it is to rewire the human response to certain stimulation, you would be surprised."

She was pressed against my ear again, her breath heavy with arousal. I was whimpering with need at this point, but the treatment continued for what felt like hours. She kept me on edge, moaning incomprehensibly with need, and unable to think of anything other than her.

"I think that is enough for now, at least of this."

She pressed herself against my bound body, grinding sensually against my whole body, her wetness dripping onto my overly sensitive skin. She leaned against me again, and kissed me on the cheek.

"I hope you are ready for a long night."

She took the tape off my mouth and pulled the panties out, dripping with saliva, dragging them across my skin, making me shudder as they dampened my chest.

"Such a sensitive boy."

She cooed sarcastically at me as the panties were dragged down my body. She wrapped them around my aching cock a the new sensation made me let out a gasp and whine.

"Now now, you know I am helping you. You know what you need is less touching yourself and more me."

She paused for a moment, I heard her move around a lot and then suddenly the black silk panties she had been wearing before slid into my mouth and the tape shut them inside once again. Her taste was stronger this time, clearly she had been enjoying watching me squirm.

"Now I am going to let you rest for the night. I'm going to leave the headset on, just to remind you who is in charge. Try not to think abort me too much before I come back in the morning, you might drive yourself mad."

My phone dinged again, my cock stiffened ready for her mouth. This time no mouth, but my body's reaction had been just the same. Her laughter drifted away as she left the room. Another video of her touching herself faded into my view.

---

That was one of the longest nights of my life. I squirmed at each video, her moaning sounds drifting out of the headset each time she climaxed. A different outfit. I was certain that many of the soaked underwear she was wearing in the clips had been in the piles of laundry scattered at the edges of the room I had seen when I entered the room. I moaned at the thought through the taste she had left me with. I sucked eagerly, trying to sate my hunger for her, but knowing that I would only ever get less and less flavor as I sucked furiously.

The videos continued like that for an hour or so, me getting more desperate with each new clip. Several times I thought I felt her presence watching, but she never reappeared. I bucked against the restraints and humped the air, as if to get some give on the erection I had been stuck with for hours. No motion loosened my bonds or gave me any relief. As time passed my energy lessened and I began to give into laying there. Totally helpless. Just witnessing the absolute melting of my mind first hand. I heard a laugh in the room, realizing she had been watching. A chill ran down my body. She had known exactly what she was doing. I fell asleep a few moments later. As I was drifting away, I felt her warm body press against mine, laying a couple kisses across my chest, and then she curled up on top of me to sleep.

---------------------

I woke up without the headset on, the panties and tape removed, but still restrained. The light in the room was still dim, but warmer somehow, less clinical than it had been the previous day. The sun shone through the slats in the shades at interesting intervals that lit up the room in a weird way that kinda struck me as what purgatory might feel like. It was oddly reassuring. My cock was still sore from the previous nights activities. On the desk on the other side of the room was a plate of food, still steaming hot, and an array of dixie cups full of what I assumed was medication. She was nowhere to be found. I decided to try calling out.

"Hello?"

She popped her head in the door less than 10 seconds later, clearly enthusiastic that I was awake.

"Well hello there sleepy bones... You slept in."

She paused, a small smile on her eyes.

"Long night?"

I looked at her helplessly and wanted to hit her with a smartass comment but couldn't, she made me feel something different. I just nodded softly. She came in the door fully now. Her outfit made her look angelic, a pair of silky pastel pink panties with all sorts of lace and straps, a very cute pink and white bra to match, and a silky bathrobe she wore open, clearly assuming I would admire her perfect form. She had been right. I froze taking it all in. She crossed the room and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"We have so much to do today!"

I looked at her in disbelief, not daring to speak. She just smiled again, crossed over to the desk, and dropped herself into the desk chair, picking up the warm plate of food. She ate slowly looking at me. My phone buzzed next to her. She looked at it excitedly.

"Do you know who rob is?"

I looked at her blankly.

"Wanting to know something about your schedule for the next big meeting?"

My stomach dropped. This was my coworker trying to figure out if I was actually ready to send out the presentation we had been working on for the last month. I still needed to review his additions.

"Give me my phone!"

"Nope, you said it was mine to keep until you were all checked out."

"I need to respond. It's important."

It was important. The desperation was clear in my voice. She smiled.

"How about you dictate it to me. Lets start easy. Dear Rob?"

I blinked at her. I thought about protesting more, but the more I thought about what she had already done to me, the more I thought better of it.

"Hey rob is probably better, he would think somebody abducted me."

She smiled at that and changed the wording on the email.

"Now what is next?"

I began to speak, but as I did, her foot slid up my thigh and began rubbing my balls. I stopped.

"Go on? Regarding your email you?"

I tried to speak again, but she began teasing my shaft with her foot.

"Regarding your email you...?"

She asked again, a knowing smile on her face. I tried one last time and she brought the other foot into play. I didn't manage an entire 3 words.

"You are still having problems thinking straight. My my my young man, this is far more serious than I could have ever imagined."

I grimaced and decided to try some humor.

"It would help if you took your foot off my cock and maybe gave me a cup of coffee?"

She retracted her foot and pondered for a moment.

"How could I have been so careless. Breakfast!"

She picked up the plate of food she had in her hands and placed it back on the tray on the desk, the dixie cups rattled with small pills as she walked the entire ensemble towards me. The sway of her hips made my eyes blur.

"Open."

She slid a bite of egg into my mouth and waited for me to chew and swallow. This went on for a couple minutes, a couple other items got thrown into the mix till we were down to just the dixie cups. I paused, looking at them suspiciously.

"What are those?"

"Medicine. Mostly for you. This one."

She paused as she picked one of the cups up and kicked it back into her mouth.

"Is for me."

"What was that?"

"Hrm. How about you take yours first."

She went on to explain what each one was, none of them actually anything exciting. She was legitimately just making me take vitamins. The last pill we got to was about 2x the size of all the others and she handed it to me.

"I cannot take this without water."

She grabbed another cup, full of milk, and handed it to me.

"Good for your bones."

She winked at me eyeing my cock.

Hell with it. I washed down the last pill with the milk and paused as I swallowed. That hadn't been milk at all, but I wasn't sure what it was. I looked up at her confused. She grinned maniacally.

"It is fascinating what different medicines can do to the human body."

I looked at her confused.

"One of the biggest perks of being a med student, is I get to learn how all of this..."

She gestured to her own form.

"...works. One of those questions that had long been in the back of my mind was could I train my body to do things it wasn't supposed to do. Well the answer, I am quite pleased to tell you, is yes. So long as you are willing to put in the work and the correct stimulation."

I eyed the cup that had held the pill she had taken. She nodded, leaning in and unclasping her bra, her full breasts being let free.

"That was from me."

I gulped not entirely sure what was about to happen, having never been in this situation before, she gently grabbed the back of my head and guided me onto her nipple.

"Suck from me, my dear patient. You need all the protein you can get for the work you are about to do for me."

I sucked, gently at first, but as I began to taste her, I continued to suck harder, I wanted her to fill me, and after last night, I didn't really care what she was filling me with, I just wanted her.

She held me like that for a while, just watching me suck on her breasts and she closed her eyes, holding me gently against her. When I couldn't take it anymore, she pulled back, and sighed.

"Doesn't that feel good?"

I lay in a daze from all the things that had just gone inside my body. Not entirely satisfied that it hadn't been her cunt. She saw it too.

"Greedy greedy boy aren't you."

I groaned and nodded emphatically.

She laughed.

"I guess your work email can wait. There are far more important things to focus on right now after all."

She picked up a new device she hadn't shown me before. It looked like an oxygen mask, but where the oxygen normally came in, there was a black corrugated tube that snaked around the floor loosely. She slid the oxygen mask around my mouth and nose and fastened it snugly around my head, making sure I could breathe but slightly labored through the long tube. She worked her way down my body, unstrapping my right hand and arm, but no more. She returned to her chair her legs crossed. I noticed how wet she had gotten, a dark stain on her panties had emerged over the course of the previous few minutes. I stared.

"Good eyes pet. I am having fun. And you are about to know just how much fun I am having."

She lifted the end of the black tube to her crotch. Immediately my sense of smell and taste were hit on full blast with an aroma of her. My breathing began to quicken as I took her in. She nodded in approval.

"You need this don't you."

Her eyes glazed over as she began to rub herself with her other hand, still holding the tube to her cunt.

"Do you think you can handle touching yourself while you look at me?"

I nodded shakily and began to rub my engorged cock, already slick with precum. I whined as she pressed the tube against her pussy, fully consuming my smell and, for a brief moment, my air. I madly worked myself up and down following her rhythm. I was about to explode for her, after the previous night of edging and teasing I was already about to explode.

"Stop. Now."

I froze, my cock twitched several times, pathetically begging me to keep going.

"Can't let you give yourself that relief. It would be very counter productive, given all the work I have gone to. You need to understand where your pleasure comes from."

She stood up, letting her panties fall to the floor. I looked longingly at her perfect pussy, dripping with need. She smiled.

"That's right pet, its time for you to show me what you can do."

She took off the mask frantically and lowered herself onto me, my mouth finally getting to taste what it had been so desperately needing for the last 12 hours. I pushed my entire body into the motion, all my enthusiasm, all my need, all my desperation, all for her. I ate her out as deeply and as longingly as I had ever done. It felt right. As I continued her mouth lowered onto my cock. I moaned into her in ecstasy, she worked off of my need. I came into her mouth and she greedily lapped my cum up. I tried to keep going but so did she. I thrashed beneath her, begging her to stop, it only seemed to drive her more wild with need. She was climaxing as well. We both thrashed around, my over stimulation feeding into her orgasm, her orgasm feeding more into my over stimulation. I couldn't handle it anymore. My phone began to vibrate wildly next to my head, the special text tone she had programmed me to think of made me jolt again, as if shooting another load, this time completely empty. My her shuddered and then collapsed on top of me.

We lay like that, dazed, out of breath, and empty. I tried to use words, but nothing came out. I just lay there. After about 10 minutes, she stood up and got a towel, beginning to clean me off from the mess we had made over each other.

"Fuck that was good."

She smiled down at me as she spoke.

"You are amazing."

That was about the mental power I had left. She kissed me on the forehead again and began to unstrap me. Eventually I sat up. We sat next to each other for a while.

"So what's next?"

I asked, hoping we weren't done, but knowing we probably were.

"You go home."

I sighed.

"I figured as much. Not a fan of repeat performances?"

She looked at me confused and then twined her arms around me.

"Oh no, not like that! I just have actual life stuff I need to get to today and I think having you around for another 2 hours would probably turn into 10 hours at the very least."

I looked back at her longingly.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were done with me."

She held me back tightly.

"Done with you? This was just your intake appointment."

---------------------------------------------------------

I had gotten dressed a few minutes later, she had offered me a parting hug and then slid into the shower. I needed one worse than her, but she was right. I had a life I needed to take care of. As I crossed the street to get on the train, I looked down at my phone to look at the email rob had written me. It was a calendar invite to a meeting. I added it to my schedule.

When I opened the calendar app, something caught my eye. A new twice weekly appointment had been put there.

"Addiction Treatment."

I smiled not sure what else to do. My phone dinged. It was her.

"Thank you for your cooperation sir. I have taken the liberty of scheduling you for several follow up appointments. I think it would be good for you."

She had put herself in my phone as "Doctor S 💋"

My phone dinged again. The sound echoed in my head for a moment then, unsurprisingly, my cock twitched.

12