Seriously Sexy

Story Info
Two serious people meet and spend a sexy night together.
5.8k words
6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Did I mention that I love romance? I also love the idea of meeting someone for the first time, having an instant connection and throwing caution to the wind. This story is one of those fantasies of mine that in real life probably happens very rarely. I hope you enjoy the romantic fantasy.

*****

Seriously Sexy:

"What about her? She's got nice, big titties."

"Hmm, not sure."

"Then how about one, she's got a stunning face. Look at her luscious lips. Imagine that wrapped around your cock."

"Nope."

"Okay, lemme see - I know, definitely her. Jesus Christ, look at the legs and ass on that."

"Still not doing it for me."

I was sitting alone at the bar, sipping a white wine and beside me, about ten metres to my right, I could hear this crude conversation between two guys and it was slowly making my blood boil.

I discretely turned to take a look at them, as I was wanted to see what obnoxious dicks were attached to the voices.

At first glance, these men were too damn sexy and hot for their own good and they knew it.

They were standing by the bar and wearing dark suits that looked tailor-made. The man doing all the talking and eyeing up the women was blond, with a beachy surfer look about him. He had wavy hair that fell over his eyes. It was slightly on the long side of respectable and just grazed the collar of his suit.

This contrast of casual surfer dude, combined with his slick suit would have made him very appealing, if he hadn't been making such derogatory comments about women. He was still assessing all the females in the bar and deciding which one was going to be their target.

"C'mon Josh, you've got to just pick one. There are so many delightful pussies here." It was another cringe worthy remark, made by the blond man.

The other, quieter one called Josh said little in comparison. He was darker in looks and appeared more serious. Under the dim light of the bar, his hair was almost black. It was neatly cut, with an attractive side parting. He was very handsome in a GQ magazine way, with dark eyes, straight nose and full lips. He had stubble on his face, which was very sexy, if you liked that kind of thing.

I do tend to go for the tall dark ones, myself and he definitely ticked all my boxes, not that I was looking, but his brooding good looks piqued my interest.

I swiveled again on my bar stool and gave them a sideways glance.

They were both still looking around the bar, eyes darting from one female to another. Josh's lips were pressed in a tight line, as though he was getting frustrated.

At that moment, he turned my way and his eyes homed in on me.

I felt an instant spark; something tangible, as though a current was pulling our gazes together and I saw Josh's eyebrows lift up, in surprise and his eyes moved over me very slowly. The intense scrutiny made my face warm up.

Feeling a little rattled, I quickly turned back round to face the bar and pretended to ignore them.

"Surely, not her?" I heard the other man incredulously.

"She's so plain looking and her black outfit is like a nun's habit," the blond man continued.

I felt my stomach drop and the flush on my cheeks continued, but this time in embarrassment.

He didn't even say it quietly and he must have known I could hear him. It wasn't anything I hadn't heard before, but this time I felt even more humiliated and the back of my eyes pricked with the threat of tears. I bit my bottom lip hard.

I didn't get a chance to hear Josh's response as at that precise moment, someone called me and saved me from public crying.

"Grace! I'm SO sorry I'm late!"

I turned around and there was Sasha, my best friend. Instantly, a smile broke out on my face and the tears were held back. She was a vision in gold, beaming and radiant. She grabbed me and gave me a huge squeeze and a kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever you've got there, I'm having triple!" she laughed and plopped herself down on the stool next to me.

Sasha had her curly, chestnut brown hair piled up haphazardly on her head and clipped in place with a large gold barrette. She had tried to tame the wild curls, but many loose tendrils hung down around her face. She was wearing a sequined gold mini dress, with gold high heels. She looked absolutely stunning.

Sasha and I have known each other since we were three years old and her mum made the decision to move next door to our house. It was the best day of my life.

Her parents got divorced when she was two and through the divorce settlement, her mum was able to buy a modest three-bedroom house next door to us.

Our mums bonded over play dates and Sasha and I, being both only children flocked to each other and become inseparable. We shared everything growing up, from our toys to our clothes to our dreams.

My family took Sasha's mum, Lydia (Auntie Lydia as I've always called her) under its wing and helped her out whenever we could, even having Sasha over after school when Lydia couldn't make the school pick ups.

Sasha is a wonderful friend. It's not Auntie Lydia's upbringing that has made her this kind and caring, she was always this way, even as a toddler - picking me up when I fell over me, saving me a seat in class and always there when I needed her.

The problem with growing up next to this vision of beauty, is that it can sometimes make you feel like the ugly duckling, even when Sasha has done everything in her power not to make me feel inferior.

"Jesus F Christ, look what just walked in!" I heard the blond surfer guy gasp.

"Keep your voice down, Calum," muttered Josh.

I knew instantly that they were talking about Sasha and I felt my anger start to rise. Why did men only seem to care about the outward appearance on females?

"Sash, let's get you a drink and sit somewhere else. Those guys next to us have been disrespectful about all the women in this bar and I'm sick of listening to them."

Sasha looked at me with concern on her face. "What did they say, babe? Were they rude to you?"

I bit my lip and tried to avoid her gaze, but she knew me too well.

"Just leave it, Sash. I'll get you drink and we can go."

I waved at the barman to order a white wine for Sasha. As I was paying, I saw Sasha turn to look at the men who were now both staring at us with interest.

Calum had all his attention on Sasha and he had a flirty smile on his face. Josh, however, was pinning his dark eyes on me and I felt under the spotlight.

Sasha smiled her wicked smile and her eyes slanted. Uh oh, I knew that look of hers and it wasn't good.

"Leave it, Sash," I whispered, tugging her arm, but it was too late.

She walked with very careful deliberation towards the men. Calum looked surprised and delighted. Josh looked concerned and apprehensive.

"You male sluts are all the same," said Sasha loudly and dramatically, pointing a finger at them both.

"You think you can just strip every female down to their physical appearance, with no regard whatsoever for their feelings. You make me so ashamed for the male species."

Both the men's jaws dropped in shock and I had to smother my laugh.

Sasha had taken five years of drama lessons at school and she excelled at performing. This was reminiscent of her role as the evil stepmother at our senior school Cinderella production.

She didn't want to be the princess, she wanted to be a more 'interesting character' was her answer when people asked why on earth she hadn't taken the lead role, as she would have been cast for sure.

The laugh I had been trying to hide fell out of my mouth and I grabbed our wines and quickly walked over to Sasha and nudged her with my hip.

"Sash, let's go already. They're not worth wasting your breath over."

As we walked past them, I couldn't help glare angrily at Josh and it unbalanced me little to see he was looking at me apologetically. I was pleased to see that even Calum looked chastised.

Sasha gave them both another filthy look and walked away with me. She took one of the wine glasses from my hand and had a huge sip.

"Wow, that was fun! Did you see the dark haired one? Jesus what a shame he's such a prick. He was just your type as well," she burst out laughing.

We managed to find ourselves a small sofa, tucked away towards the back of the bar where it was much quieter.

"Sash, you always have to make a dramatic scene." I laughed. "It was worth it though. The look on their faces made me want to piss myself."

"I know," she giggled. "But are you ok? What did they say to you?" Sasha touched my arm, concern etched on her face.

"Nothing I haven't heard before," I mumbled. "Just said I was plain."

I saw the anger start to rise on Sasha's face. She has always been the first to defend me against nasty comments and bullying throughout our lives.

As we were always together, even at school, people would compare us and describe us by our appearances. Sasha was always, "the stunning one" and I was always, "the plain friend."

Sasha looked at me, her face serious. "You are more beautiful than anyone I know and I love you. Forget those dickheads."

She gave me a huge, warm hug, which made me want to cry again.

"Thanks, Sash. Love you too."

"Now enough of this soppiness! I want to get a bit tipsy and have dance. I've had a shit week. First thing I want to ask though, is why the hell have you still got your work suit on? I said to get dolled up, we're going to go clubbing!"

I had come straight from work and didn't have time to get changed. I was a senior accountant in a medium sized accounting firm in London. The dress code was very conservative. Dark suits, shirts, smart court shoes.

I looked down at my buttoned up black jacket, with just the collar of my white blouse peeking out the top. Hmm, maybe it did look a bit like nun's habit. I suddenly wanted to laugh.

"You mean, this suit won't get me through the door of an over-priced club, Sash? It's my sexiest one," I joked.

"Haha, don't wind me up. Go and get your party dress on and your party face too. I'll sit here quietly by myself and check my phone for messages, while I wait for you."

She waved me off towards the washrooms and was already getting her phone out of her bag.

Normally I would have changed before going to the bar, but that evening I had been running late at work, as per usual. Month end reporting in Finance always meant staying late and I was lucky to even escape.

Sasha is usually so punctual that when I arrived at the bar, I didn't even think about getting changed first. I didn't want her sitting alone as she gets accosted all the time. Men just can't help being drawn to her.

Now I wish I had changed, then I would have missed the whole miserable conversation between Calum and Josh. It had dampened my spirits a little and I needed to pick myself up again.

Sasha and I have been to this bar many times before. We chose it, mainly for the decadent female washrooms. It was all dark brown wood, large ornate mirrors, marble sunken sinks and gold taps.

My favourite things were the vases of fresh flowers they had dotted around the sinks and the lovely Molten Brown hand wash and creams. I always judge the quality of a venue by its female washrooms and this one was upper class.

I dashed into an empty toilet cubicle and swiftly changed into a dark green emerald dress. It was fitted around the bodice with a plunging v-shaped neckline and spaghetti straps, but the skirt flowed out and hit my legs just above the knees.

There was nothing overtly revealing about the dress, but it did show off my cleavage and legs, which were my best features. I slipped on my silver strappy heels and threw all my day clothes into a large leather tote bag. We were going to a nightclub later and I knew they had a cloakroom to check in our bags.

Outside the toilet, I stood in front of a mirror, overlooking the sink and took my hair out of its severe bun. Long black silky tresses fell down my back and I brushed through them with my fingers.

The black hair is from my mother, who is Chinese. Her parents were immigrants from Hong Kong in the 1960s. My father is White-English, born and bred in the United Kingdom. I came out an unusual mix of the two.

I applied some make-up; mascara, blush and pinky lip gloss. As I peered at my reflection, I tried to imagine how others saw me. The comment that Calum made has me feeling a little self-conscious.

I have a serious face. It doesn't smile easily, unless I'm having a laughing fit with Sasha. She says I always look as though I'm thinking up the answer to a mathematical equation. She also says that it makes me look mysterious and men want to know what's going on in my brain, as I'm such a closed book.

My mum told me I was born with a frown on my face. She said she and my dad were worried there was something wrong as I rarely smiled as a baby and toddler. They had a whole series of tests done when I was a baby, to check I was healthy. Everything came back negative, so the pediatrician's only diagnosis was that I was a quiet and contemplative baby.

It wasn't until Sasha moved in next door that I started to really smile. She really was the light to my shade. My parents couldn't believe the change she brought out in me and fell in love with her, just like I did. If it's possible to have a friend who is your soulmate, one you are not attracted to sexually, then Sasha is my soulmate.

My eyes are hazel in colour. They are big and slant slightly upwards which gives a hint of my Asian heritage. I don't have thick, long lashes though. Mascara helps, but can only do so much when nature has given you so little.

Sometimes, my eyes can take on a slight greenish grey hue, which I like and is one of the reasons why I wear a lot of green.

My nose is a little too large for my face, thanks to my dad who has a ginormous nose. My lips are neither thin nor thick, but they are naturally quite a deep red colour so I usually only need to wear lip gloss.

When you inspect each part of my face in isolation, they look fairly decent, but somehow when you put everything together, you get a rather ordinary looking face. It was neither beautiful nor ugly, in my opinion.

I wish I had the exotic looks of my mum or my dad's more striking appearance. My mum said that she fell for my dad's big blue eyes and big nose because in Chinese culture, a big nose means success and wealth.

I took another look at my nose in the mirror. I guess being an accountant means that I do have a steady income and I was also on the fast track to lead our Finance Division. Maybe mum was right and I had my nose to thank for my success? I started chuckling at such a ridiculous idea. Chinese old wives' tales and my mum sure had a lot of them to share.

The unusual part of my physique is that I have quite a curvy, well-proportioned body. This must be from my dad's side of the family as my mum is very slim, flat chested and with no butt, which seems to be typical for a lot of Asian women.

I've always said to Sasha that if there was a contest for the best bikini body, I think I would win and she agreed wholeheartedly.

I finished my introspection, gave myself a big smile in the mirror and dashed out of the washroom.

As I turned the corner to the main bar area, I bumped sharply into someone coming the other way.

"I'm sorry," we both said in unison. I looked up into the beautiful, serious face of Josh.

He stared intently at me and there was a hint of recognition in his eyes, but then his brows furrowed as though he couldn't quite remember where he had seen me before.

I felt myself blush a little and muttered, "Excuse me," and stepped past him and made my way back to Sasha.

I couldn't stop myself from turning around and saw he was still standing there looking at me, with a very thoughtful expression on his handsome face.

My heart started racing and I couldn't explain why. He was a dickhead just like Calum, wasn't he?

When I found Sasha again, she looked bored and was no longer checking her phone.

"Grace, thank God! What took you so long? You look gorgeous by the way. Love the dress!" She pulled me down swiftly to sit next to her.

"Christ, you've only been gone fifteen minutes and I've had two creeps coming up to me, including that blond surfer dick!"

"What did he want?" I asked, not in the least surprised.

"Tried to apologise for what you'd overhead and about saying you were plain. I told him to piss off." She laughed.

"Thank you, Sash. You didn't have to. I'm ok, really. Let's not waste our breath talking about them."

Despite what I had said to Sasha, I couldn't stop thinking about Josh. How he didn't say much during the whole conversation with Calum, how he looked so serious, how he looked sorry and especially how he looked at me when I bumped into him outside the washrooms.

*************

We were enjoying the atmosphere and decided to get in another round of drinks. I told Sasha I would go to the bar and order them for us.

The queue to get to the front was full of chattering people. I stood behind a couple and edged myself closer to the bar, trying to see if there was a gap in the crowd.

Suddenly I felt someone touch my arm and thinking it was Sasha joining me, I turned around with a radiant smile on my face.

Except it wasn't Sasha. It was Josh. My smile slipped and I raised my eyebrows at him quizzically.

"Hi," he said and gave me a crooked smiled. I was about the reply when he leaned into my ear and whispered, "I am so sorry."

And then he kissed me.

It was a gentle kiss and he did not intend it to be sexual, but the minute he touched my lips, the electric current I had felt before sparked again, even brighter and a flood of warmth hit my pussy.

The kiss barely lasted three seconds, before he lifted his lips from mine, stared deep into my eyes and left.

I stood there gaping after him. What the hell had just happened? Why did he kiss me and what was he sorry for? Was he apologising because he was about to kiss me or for what Calum had said earlier at the bar?

All thoughts of getting drinks had left my brain. My legs felt like mush and I walked unsteadily back to Sasha.

"Hey, where are our drinks? Grace? What's going on. Your face is bright red and you look shocked."

"Sash, let's go to the club right now. I'll tell you in the cab."

On our journey to our favourite nightclub, 'Halo', I told Sasha what had happened and she was just as stunned as I was. Neither of us could understand why Josh had kissed me. My legs trembled all the way to Halo and my heart was racing.

Josh's kiss had completely derailed me.

When we finally arrived, I had managed to get a grip of my emotions.

Sasha and I loved the Halo. It was an amazing venue that catered for all different tastes in music.

Spread over three floors, the largest, main dance area was located on the ground floor and they played all the modern club hits.

We had tried the main dance floor when we first visited Halo and hated it. There were too many young posers, strutting around and wanting to look cool. Young men in their early 20s would sidle up to us and wave their hands crazily in our faces to get our attention.

The middle level was called the chill out zone with slow grooves. People went there to talk and drink or dance slowly, usually in couples.

Right at the top, where Sash and I loved to dance was where they played all the retro music. This was now the only part of Halo that we came for.

We also discovered that the mature clientele generally went upstairs. Although Sasha and I were only twenty-eight, we loved dancing with the older crowd.

We even took both our mums to Halo for one of our birthdays and they loved it. We had to drag them both out after 2 a.m., as they didn't want to leave. We only took them once though, as we didn't want to encourage them to keep coming back and cramping our style.

12