Seriously Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we had checked our coats and bags at the cloakroom, we took the stairs for the top floor. By now it was only 10 p.m. and not surprisingly people were already dancing.

Sasha and I almost tripped in our hurry to get on the dance floor. For the next hour, we immersed ourselves in all our favourite retro tunes.

During the day at work, I have to be professional, responsible and respectable.

When I am on the dance floor; I am no longer Grace, who meets all her deadlines, Grace who pays all her bills on time or Grace who has a pension plan and life insurance. Here, on this dance floor, I morph into someone else.

Sasha once told me that when she watches me dance, she is mesmerized. She says I dance with joy and beauty and that I am truly captivating. Only Sasha could say something like that to me and I would believe her.

I was in my own world; moving in time to the throbbing music, my eyes closed, when Sasha suddenly grabbed my arm. I shook myself out of my dance stupor and looked over to where she was pointing.

My face froze when I saw Calum and Josh standing on the edge of the dance floor.

They were both holding a bottle of beer, jackets off, shirts slightly unbuttoned and they were staring at us.

What the heck? Had they followed us here? My heart started thumping and I felt light-headed.

Sasha motioned for us to get off the dance floor and we pushed our way through the throngs of gyrating people to the edge, in the opposite direction to the two men.

Suddenly I felt incredibly thirsty and needed a drink. We inched our way to the busy bar and Sasha, being Sasha managed to wriggle herself right up to the front of the queue to be served, much to the annoyance of a few people who had been waiting patiently.

I stood on the side in a strange mood, wondering why those guys were in our club.

"Here, Grace. It's just a lemonade." She shouted above the noise and handed me a cold glass of liquid, which I drank in large gulps. I needed it. I felt as though the world had been tilted on its axis.

"What are they doing here?" I shouted over the music to Sasha. The music was so loud that we could barely hear each other.

"No idea, but I noticed them because I felt eyes boring into me. You know that feeling?" She yelled back.

I knew what she was talking about, but rarely experienced it myself except tonight when Josh had looked at me.

"Do you want to go back and dance?" She mouthed and pointed back at the dance floor.

I shook my head and motioned for us to take our drinks and find somewhere to rest. We wandered over to an empty bar table that was on the far side of the dance floor, at opposite ends to where we had seen the two men.

We put our drinks down and stood next to each other, looking out on the dance floor. It was slightly less noisy in our section, but still impossible to hold a good conversation.

I felt Sasha tug my hair. She loved my silky hair and often called it a paintbrush, because my hair reminded her of the soft, silky bristles of a new brush. I looked at her and smiled, then turned back towards the dance floor.

The smile froze on my face. Walking straight towards us around the dance floor was Josh, followed closely behind by Calum.

Josh had a look of heated intent on his face, as he moved swiftly towards us.

I felt pure sexual energy emitting from his body, even though he was fifty meters away. As he got closer and closer, I realized he was only looking at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off him and beside me, I felt Sasha tense. A fire that I didn't even know existed, lit up so strongly inside me that I wanted him to kiss me again.

When he reached me, I felt breathless. Without hesitating, he took my face in his hands, dipped his head down and ground his lips on mine.

This was no gentle, chaste kiss. This one had the power of a thousand volts. Our tongues came out to greet each other and I felt his body jolt.

He tasted of beer and heat and I groaned loudly. My body automatically swayed towards him, my nipples puckered and my panties started to get damp.

He deepened the kiss and I felt as though I was free falling. We kissed and kissed, oblivious to everyone around us. I was having an out of body experience and didn't want it to end.

When we finally separated for air, we were both in a daze. I wanted Josh with an intensity that I couldn't explain and he felt it too. Our faces mirrored each other in lust and desperation.

He glanced at Sasha and only then did I realise she was still standing next to me; with a look of absolute joy on her face. Her smile was split across her cheeks so widely and her eyes kept looking from me to Josh and back to me again.

She pushed me forward so that I stumbled and fell into Josh's arms.

I looked at her, confused and I saw her say something to Josh and it looked strangely like, "She's all yours."

She still had the big Cheshire cat grin on her face.

Josh didn't let go of me, but he turned to look at Calum, who stood there with total bemusement on his face, then his cocky grin re-surfaced and he held out his hands as if to say, "Whatever, dude."

I looked at Sasha again. We never left each other. It was one of our rules. We come together, we leave together, but she was not having any of it.

She shook her head and put her lips to my ear and said,

"Go, I'll make sure Blondie takes me home. Enjoy yourself. You deserve him."

Josh took one of my hands, tugged me behind him and started walking away from our friends.

He didn't let go and I had no idea where were heading, but nothing was going to stop me from following him.

********

Josh walked fast, dodging the crowds. His hand was warm and held mine firmly as though he was afraid I would let go.

I trailed behind and was surprised that we were headed for the stairs. He said nothing the whole time, but occasionally turned to look at me with lust filled glances.

We walked down one flight of stairs to level two. I started to wonder if he was headed for the chill out zone, but instead of going through the main doors to the chill out bar area, he turned down a long, dark hallway.

Sasha and I had never been to this part of the club before. I had no idea where this was going to lead. I should have felt scared or nervous, but all I could feel was wild energy vibrating through my body.

Finally, at the end of the corridor, he stopped. I was surprised to see a bouncer standing guard at a door, marked 'Members only.'

I had no idea that the club had exclusive areas. Sasha and I were members of the common public. Josh, it would appear, was a private member of the club for he didn't even show his ID and the bouncer opened the door and let us through.

I gawped at the view in front of me.

It was a dark and moody lounge room, circular in shape. The lighting was dim and the music was low and sexy. It was intimate and so much smaller than the chill out zone.

Thick red velvet curtains hung from ceiling to floor all around the circle of the room. It was slightly disorientating as it looked as though the walls were lined with velvet, with no windows.

In the centre, was a small dance area and a handful of couples were there, sensually swaying to the music. They were oblivious to their surroundings.

A smart young server, wearing a tuxedo magically appeared and offered us a tray, carrying a variety of drinks.

We both automatically took a glass of champagne, although I really didn't feel like drinking.

The server then motioned for us to follow him. He led us around the dance floor and then stopped right up to one section of the velvet wall.

My brain couldn't see any distinction between this part of the wall and the next, but then the server lifted the edge of the velvet curtain and presented a private bedroom booth that had been hidden by the curtains.

My jaw dropped and my heart raced up a notch as my understanding of this lounge room, dawned on me.

It was a make out lounge for private members.

A huge double bed filled the booth. It had an opulent, dark wooden headboard, with romantic overhead lighting just above it. The bed had been luxuriously made up in rich colours of burgundy and gold tones.

On one side of the bed, was a bedside table with a bucket of ice and two glasses of water. On the other side of the bed was an antique armchair, also in burgundy and golds.

Josh gently pushed me inside the booth and our server dropped the velvet curtain back down.

It was like a door had been closed.

I turned to look at Josh, excitement, fear and uncertainty in my eyes.

He smiled a beautiful, reassuring smile at me, took my glass from my hand and placed it on the bedside table.

Despite my intense desire for Josh, I wasn't ready for this. I didn't know him and he didn't know me.

"Wait, Josh. We haven't even been introduced. I'm not going to sleep with a stranger." I stammered. The sensible Grace was out in full force.

"I know who you are, Grace." The intensity of the look he gave me made my stomach take a free fall.

Then he pressed himself against me and gave me a scorching kiss. My mind was swirling with questions, but my body was reacting instinctively to this sexy man.

Could I do this? Could I shed my sensible exterior for one night, to have this moment with Josh? We had barely exchanged two sentences with each other. I didn't know his full name, where he lived, what he did for a living...

Even as the questions were flitting through my brain, my body was already responding and I wanted him more than I wanted to play it safe.

When he looked at me again, he must have seen the change in my face as he let out a shaky breath, filled with lust.

Now that I had made up mind, I didn't want us to take it slow and I reached out to grab his shirt. I wanted bright, burning hot sex and I wanted Josh to fuck me hard and fast.

I needed to see his body and his cock and to taste all of him. Josh must have sensed my urgency as he helped me to shed his clothes and mine quickly.

There was no pausing to drop a gentle kiss on a shoulder or careful unveiling to reveal a breast. We were frantic and desperate.

With every layer that we peeled off, the heat between us increased until we were both naked and burning hot, our faces flushed.

My eyes drank in his sculpted body, his firm thighs, his thick cock. I was dizzy with lust. Josh's eyes were dark, passionate and he looked at me in awe, as though he was staring at a priceless painting.

Any doubt I had about him finding me attractive disappeared with every smoldering touch, look and taste.

We fell on the bed, our bodies entangled and our hands roaming each other's bodies wildly.

A firm grip on his pulsating cock, a hand slipping between my legs, his mouth around my nipple, fingers inside my pussy, nails digging into his tight ass.

We sucked, licked, fondled and tasted each other with abandon.

We both instinctively knew the moment when we needed to be closer together and I pushed him back on the bed so I could straddle him.

Josh now looked wild and disheveled. All seriousness stripped away. We mirrored each other, as I no longer resembled the sensible woman, the cautious, careful one.

As I lowered myself down on his rigid cock, our eyes didn't break contact and we smiled beautifully at each other. We had both finally found someone who saw the real us.

The end.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I need more of it. It's amazing.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 3 years ago

Good, enjoyable story. But too short. Needs more development to show us the relationship between Grace and Josh.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
My Side Slut, April Pt. 01 Man hires April who becomes his side slut.in Erotic Couplings
My Wicked Neighbor Dane has the perfect neighbor, who loves to fuck.in Mature
Elise - Slutty Intern Ch. 01 I start working with Elise, my sexy internship partner.in Erotic Couplings
Business Sex Ch. 01 A night on the town and a fuck behind the door.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories