Serpent and the Cat

Story Info
He enjoys making her squirm in anticipation.
2.3k words
4.64
7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The keys rattle in the bottom of her purse as she rummages through some old receipts and other detritus. Her fingers shake with nervous anticipation as he brackets her hips with his large hands and leans in to kiss the back of her neck. Cold rivulets of rain trickle down her spine, but his hot breath scorches her cheek when he rumbles, "You have fifteen seconds to open that door."

She shivers, more from his words than from the gusts of wind that drive rain to strike the side her face like a stinging slap. What will he do? He wouldn't fuck her here on the street, would he? Surely he'll wait to mete out punishment once they're in the privacy of the apartment. Her nipples, already hard from the cold, throb at the memory of the last time she displeased him, and she can't help leaning back into the solidity of his body. He groans low as her ass presses into his pelvis and he snakes his arms around her to begin unbuttoning her blouse.

"Ten seconds." He counts down as he undoes each button. "Nine. Eight. Seven. . ." With each number another button pops free.

Where their bodies press together, she can feel how hard he is already. If she doesn't find that key she knows he really won't wait to take her. Would that be such a bad thing? It's raining so hard that few people are out and visibility is low. A wetness that has nothing to do with the weather gathers between her legs, and—her fingers brush across the ridged shaft of a key. She grasps it in relief, quickly sliding it home into the lock.

The door gives way and she stumbles forward out of his hold. She turns back to him uncertainly, pulling the edges of her half opened shirt together. The apartment is dim, with only the grey light of a rainy afternoon filtering in through the window blinds and silhouetting his tall frame in the doorway. She can't see his expression—only his commanding stance and controlled stillness, all potential energy like a cobra coiled to strike.

He shoves the door closed, plunging them into deeper shadows.

With long strides he advances on her and instinctively she falters back. Her calf bumps into a low table and she wobbles in her heels. Quick as lightning he has her by the wrist and pulls her to him.

"Careful there. We wouldn't want you to get hurt, would we?" he says with quiet amusement. His smirk implies he'd love nothing more than to cause her pain.

Mutely she shakes her head and steps away from him, trying to subtly tug her wrist free from his iron grip. His hold isn't tight, it isn't crushing her, it's just implacable.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks.

"N-Nowhere?"

Her eyes have adjusted so she can now make out his face as one eyebrow lifts expectantly. She hesitates and he flexes his fingers.

"Nowhere, Sir!" she gasps, trembling.

As he feels her quiver his expression softens and he drops her wrist, running his hands up her arms soothingly to chafe her biceps. "You're freezing. Let's get you out of those wet clothes."

She drops her gaze to his chest as he finishes unbuttoning her blouse and strips it off her. He's also soaked to the skin, and his lavender button down clings to the broad slope of his chest, molding perfectly over his clavicles, and revealing a dark tangle of chest hair through the now transparent fabric. Taking her by the shoulders, he turns her so he can unclasp her bra, only to realize that the hook is in the front. He chuckles softly as he reaches around her to the valley between her breasts. His fingers skim her soft swells as he draws the cups off her and she spills out of them with a soft gasp at the feeling of him grazing her sensitive peaks. Then he pulls down the tab of her zipper and peels her slacks down her legs, kneeling to take hold of her ankle so she can step out of her shoes.

She squeezes her thighs together as his fingers hook into the waistband of her black lace underwear, hoping he'll attribute their wetness to the rain. Ruthlessly he tugs them down her hips. When she twists away from him he uses the flimsy scrap of fabric around her knees to pull her back and nips one round globe of her ass, right on a bruise that has turned yellow with age. She stills, and obediently steps out of the underwear.

She stands before him, naked but for a velvet choker that perfectly matches the green of her eyes. Now she really is shivering from the cold. Her sodden hair is plastered to her shoulders, and the air has the bite of early spring.

He threads his fingers through hers and leads her to the bathroom. At his direction she turns on the shower while he quickly sheds his own soaked garments. She steps into the stream of water when it's still tepid, and luxuriates in the gradual increase in temperature which thaws her like sunshine after a long winter. He joins her in the steam filled shower stall. The warmth is nearly unbearable after the clammy cold from walking in the rain.

He slides his icy hands along her skin to warm them and she hisses at the contact as he traces cold patterns on her breasts, keeping her nipples beaded after they began to soften in the warmth. One hand strokes down her belly then around to the base of her spine and he impells her forward until she presses against him, sandwiching his erection between their bellies. Her pupils dilate and she wriggles in his hold, only to be stopped by a quick swat to her behind. With his other hand he brushes up to the side of her neck and she closes her eyes, leaning into his gentle touch as he tilts her chin up.

Softly he kisses her. His lips press against her plush mouth, unhurried as he coaxes her to open for him. Her resistance quickly gives way beneath his relentless ministrations. His tongue flicks into her mouth to twine with her own, slowly at first, and then faster. She kisses him back just as fervently, sucking on his tongue, licking into his mouth, and playfully nipping at his lips.

He crowds her against the shower wall as he devours her mouth. She wraps her arms around him and scratches her nails down from his trapezius all the way to his firm buttox where she digs into the taut muscle, pulling him to her. He crushes her into the cool tiles with all of his body against hers, as if with enough force he can fuse their bodies together into one being made of ravening passion with no beginning and no end.

Heat unfurls deep in her core and her knees go weak at the ardor of his mouth. She wraps one leg around his thigh, rubbing against him. She needs slick friction on her clit. Needs his fingers stroking her. Needs him filling her. But as she grinds against him he pulls away, denying her relief. He pins her shoulder to create space between them. Petulantly she tugs on his lower lip with her teeth before letting that too slip away.

"Sir, please!" she begs, panting.

"Patience, dear one." He runs his thumb along her parted lips, deforming them to the side, then pulling down the plump bottom lip. He seems mesmerized by how her flesh squishes under his calloused fingers. His thumb sweeps along her incisors, noting the contrast between the incredible softness of her kiss swollen lips and the hard white enamel. She laps at his inquisitive fingers with her small pink tongue, then draws one into her mouth to suck on.

He groans and removes his finger from her hot mouth. Gripping the back of her neck, he leans in to murmur in her ear, "Do you need something to fill that pretty mouth of yours?"

She tries to nod, but his grip on her nape tightens and he gives her a slight shake.

"Use your words. I asked you a question."

"Yes, Sir." She says meekly.

"Yes, Sir, what?" He prompts.

"Yes, Sir, I need something to fill my pretty mouth." She feels silly saying it, but she knows he relishes her embarrassed blushes.

"Good girl." He brushes a quick kiss across her reddened cheek. "Now get on your knees." he says. Obediently she falls to her knees, wincing as her kneecaps strike the tile floor. His cock is at eye level now. It stands semi-erect, and as she watches, it lengthens and swells until the head bobs against his navel. He cups her cheek, tilting her face up to him, and gives his cock a few languid strokes. "Look at me."

She lifts her eyes to him, but flinches away when the shower spray splashes straight at her eyes. Her shoulders hunch in anticipation of chastisement for disobedience, but instead he shifts so the water strikes his back and sluices down him rather than pelting at her. "I'm sorry. Is that better, pet?" He wipes the water from her eyes.

"Much better, thank you." She nods, meeting his eyes. "Now may I taste you, Sir?" Her eyes drop momentarily to his engorged shaft before dartinging back up to lock gazes with him.

He taps it on the bridge of her nose, "Is this what you want?" he asks. When she opens her mouth to speak he shoves his hard cock between her lips and she gives a muffled yelp of surprise. "Suck."

Eagerly she draws him deeper into her mouth, skimming her tongue around the underside of his crown. With one hand she steadies herself against his thigh, while the other gently cradles his balls. She hums in satisfaction and he feels the vibration set him alight. He wants her so badly he's ready to spill down her throat already, so he pulls out.

"You like that, don't you?" In response she leans back in and licks him from root to tip. He hisses, then threads his fingers in her hair and grasps a handful at her scalp. "I think you're enjoying this too much, slut."

He holds her head still against the tiles and fucks her mouth deep, deeper, until he's pushed past her gag reflex and the head of his cock enters her throat. She tries to flinch away, but the wall behind her and the iron grip in her hair keep her still. His hand wraps around the front of her neck and he can feel the bulge where she has swallowed him. Rather than let up, he shoves himself all the way in, and she whimpers.

His pace increases. Now he's slamming into her throat hard and fast, using her mouth like a fucktoy. Instinctively she tries to push his hips away, but he grabs her wrists and pins them above her head. He pauses for a moment with her nose pressed to his pubic bone and his balls resting against her chin. "Be a good girl or I'll spank you so you can't sit for a week."

Looking up into his cold eyes, she knows he'll do it whether or not she obeys, and she rubs her thighs together to alleviate the throbbing need in her pussy. He slaps her. "None of that, now."

She turns her head, letting his cock slide out of her throat. Her eyes are squinched tightly shut, gasping for breath, and she shrinks against the wall, as much as her pinned arms allow. Saliva drips from her lips, mingling with the shower spray and the tears falling hotly down her cheeks. "Did I say you could do that?" This time he slaps her other side. "Now look me in the eyes and lick my balls. Clearly I have to finish myself off because you can't be bothered." Humiliation and arousal stab through her. She sucks one of his nuts into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. She revels in the soft grunts of pleasure he makes as he tugs on his cock.

His grip on her wrists slackens, so she pulls a hand free to help stroke his hard length. He lets go the other one to brace himself against the wall when his knees start to go weak. Deftly she slips her hand between his legs and starts to rub his anus. She probes at the tight pucker and he growls low in his throat. She sucks his entire sack into her mouth, careful to protect it from her teeth, and increases the speed of her hand on his cock.

Her finger slides into his ass and he gasps as his orgasm crashes through him. He spurts over his hand, then in her hair and on her face. Thick ropes of cum strike her forehead and drip down her cheeks to splash her breasts. He scoops it up and feeds it to her, watching with avid delight as she licks every last drop from his fingers.

Finally, he hauls her up and kisses her. He washes his cum from her skin, bathes her gently, and wraps her in a big fluffy towel. She watches drowsily in the fogged mirror as he combs the tangles from her long hair. When it's dry it lightens from inky wetness to a warm brown. He runs it through his fingers, feeling the silky tresses soothe him as his attentions soothe her. He hugs her to him and she melts in the circle of his arms. His heart fills with such tenderness he wants to keep her right here for an eternity. But she's so vulnerable and trusting he can't resist—she's languid and pliant when he nuzzles against her neck and whispers, "Alright, my love, go wait for me in the bedroom. I promised you a thorough spanking." A shiver runs through her. Is it fear? Anticipation? They both know the night is only just beginning.