Serpentine Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The coupling of our people is often..." Tiassa paused, and then finished, "Rough. I find your softer touch more pleasing. My sister prefers otherwise. Do not fear to hurt her. It will please her."

Aris experimented, tugging on the nipple he was pinching.

"Yes!" Alissa cried.

He pulled harder, and then nipped the bud between his lips with his teeth.

"Yes! Yes!" she responded, even louder than before.

Aris twisted her nipple with his fingers, and bit down harder on the other. His sensibilities wouldn't allow him to go farther, but it appeared to be enough for the fire-haired Lamia. She writhed and cried out, breathing faster by the moment. She did let out one pained whimper, but it was when he released her nipples in preparation to switch. An approving moan accompanied his lips engulfing her other nipple a moment later.

Her nipple was warm between his lips from the twisting and pinching. It took a few seconds to grip the other with his fingers, as it was slick with his saliva. He let her anticipation build, sucking and tonguing her nipple until he was able to pinch its twin firmly. Then he sucked as much of her areola as he could between his lips, and let his teeth scrape it until he held only her nipple again, which he bit.

Alissa wailed in delight.

Aris continued to pinch and nibble on the hard points. When the echoes of her loud cry died down, she gripped his shoulders and pushed him away. Then, she said something that sounded strange coming from the harsh, testy Lamia's lips.

"Please," she begged, pushing him down.

Her sex had fully emerged, dribbling wetness onto the surrounding scales. He could see the center puckering in anticipation as he drew nearer. He filled his lungs with her earthy, musky scent, and then lowered his lips to her pink folds.

A warbling whimper escaped Alissa from the first touch of his lips. He traced her folds with his tongue, slipping beneath them, and over them, avoiding the needy center at first. Her taste was slightly different from her sister's, but still hoppy and intoxicating. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist seeking the wellspring of her nectar for long.

He started when something brushed against his balls with a feather-light touch. He could see Alissa's red tail twitching in his peripheral vision, and knew that couldn't be it. When he cut his eyes up toward Tiassa, he saw her wearing a sly smile, and her scaly tail's tip curled around his balls in a surprisingly gentle caress.

The whimpers and moans escaping Alissa quickly grew insistent — almost desperate. The momentary distraction of Tiassa's tail, which had moved to tickle his erection, was fading. He needed to taste her nearly as bad as she needed him to.

And so he did.

Alissa's wail echoed back from the walls and cavern ceiling as he lapped up the nectar from the entrance of her canal, despite touching her pleasure ring for only a fraction of a second. Her sister further demonstrated the dexterity she had with her emerald tail, wrapping it around his cock without squeezing or scraping, which helped to quell the ache of the throbbing organ. Aris forced himself to tease, tonguing and sucking the redhead's folds, and then darting in unexpectedly to brush his tongue over her clitoral oval. She seemingly took pleasure from this torment, as she had from his teeth — but only for so long.

Her hands trembled with restrained passion as they came to rest on the back of his head, trying to pull him to the center of her cloaca.

He responded with a series of fast, stiff-tongued flicks of the puffy ring. Alissa's back arched up high from the cushions, and she screamed anew with every touch of his tongue. He paused just long enough for her to draw in a ragged breath and tug on his head again, then stabbed his tongue into her canal.

Alissa quivered powerfully, her walls clamping down and pulling on his tongue. Aris delighted in her juices, which grew thick on his tongue, and curled it as he withdrew, allowing him to drink up her wetness.

He traced the full circumference of her pleasure with the tip of his tongue, causing her fingers to entwine in his hair. A flash of pain shot from the roots, but her grip relaxed almost immediately under the influence of her sister's calming magic. He followed this with a stronger circumnavigation that made her lurch beneath him and emit a weepy sounding whimper.

Drunk on her wetness and her sounds of pleasure, he assaulted her clitoral ring with hungry need. Alissa yelped and squirmed, feeding him an ever increasing flow of her juices, and after only a few seconds of his slippery appendage's dance, surrendered to ultimate ecstasy.

Only a squeak emerged from her tight throat as she came. As he had with her sister, Aris stabbed his tongue into her canal, tongue-fucking her and making her orgasm spike even higher. Her voice finally returned in a pained-sounding wail that lasted until it exhausted every ounce of air in her lungs. She sucked in several noisy breaths, and then cried out again.

For far longer than it had taken him to bring her to her peak, he kept her there with his stabbing, swirling tongue. Even when the hands that had once pulled him against her tried to push him away, he persisted. It was only when Tiassa intervened by uncurling her tail from his hardness and used it to push him away that he relented.

Alissa dug her nails into a pair of cushions and gasped for breath while her head lashed back and forth. Her tail stood out perfectly straight, hovering above the floor and trembling. Her cloaca pulsed and gulped from the aftershocks of her orgasm, still oozing her honey in abundance. Aris smiled, licked his juice-covered lips, and watched her slowly descend from the heights.

Alissa's tail dropped with a thump to the floor, and it was then that Aris glanced at Tiassa to see her expression was tight and flushed.

In answer to his unspoken question — though not without hints of labored breathing — she said, "I had not anticipated that what she felt would pass to me through the bond as I calmed her."

He then noticed that her cloaca had blossomed as well to dribble down her scales.

"It was far from unpleasant, but made keeping her instincts under control somewhat difficult," Tiassa said, and then chuckled.

"I still can't get over how fast and hard you come," He remarked, and was surprised to see a smile decorating Alissa's face in response.

Tiassa smiled as well. "That, like our breasts, comes from the evolution of our people over time. As I said, our mating can be rough. In ancient times, it was not uncommon for it to be deadly."

That took him aback. "Really?"

She nodded. "It made our people strong, for only those who were strong could survive a mating. Those who could draw out a male's seed were more likely to endure. Because our orgasms open the pathway to our eggs, those who reached their peak more quickly were more likely to have young. Though the violence ebbed, those things remained, and were prized."

"That was as pleasurable as it looked," Alissa said in languid tones. "Much better than when I compelled him."

"The other is much better, too," Tiassa hinted.

That caused her sister to glance at Aris' hard cock and shudder.

Tiassa turned back to Aris and said, "My mother, in her wisdom, forbade the violence amongst our people, and against man. She foresaw what was to come, and hoped to prevent this existence in the shadows. But enough of that. My sister's climax has ebbed, and she hungers for your pleasure, if you so wish."

"Yes," Alissa said, rolling onto her back and playing with her breasts to emphasize her desire.

With Tiassa's magic suppressing any aversion to their serpent halves, and restoring his stamina, the knowledge of the amazing orgasm that awaited him made his decision a foregone conclusion. He climbed astride Alissa's crimson-scaled tail, and Tiassa placed her hand on her sister's forehead once more.

He and Alissa both groaned as his erection sank into her depths.

Alissa gripped his buttocks, holding him with his balls resting on the soft, slippery petals of her cloaca. She moaned from the feeling of fullness. He growled from her muscular contractions already milking him despite the lack of movement.

The redheaded Lamia caught his gaze when he opened his eyes after the initial, sweet shock of penetrating her faded. "Fuck me. Come inside me," she said in a voice that was demanding, but with her eyes pleading.

Her hands moved to his back, and he did exactly that. Alissa squealed as he withdrew against the resistance of her slurping canal, and then yelped as his cock dived back inside her. Any thought of going slow and trying to make it last vanished with his very first thrust. There was no resisting her constricting, gulping embrace.

Aris growled and grunted, once again feeling the burn of his thighs rubbing against her scales, and not caring in the slightest. He pounded his cock into her with every ounce of speed and power he could summon up, mesmerized by the sight of her breasts quivering, the ever-growing ecstasy in her face, and the sound of her loud cries of pleasure. Squishy claps sounded every time his balls slapped against the satiny folds of her cloaca. In less than a minute, he was on the brink of emptying his balls inside her, yet she was ahead of him.

Alissa screamed loud and long as her orgasm claimed her. Aris grunted when her walls constricted, preventing him from thrusting, though the rapid, gulping motion of the muscles holding him tight made it unnecessary. Even as he teetered on the brink, Tiassa let out a pained whimper. He looked up to see her trembling and jerking, with streams of her wetness flowing from a fully engorged, puckered cloaca.

She was coming, too.

It was the last thing he saw before his eyes pinched shut and he roared in release. Thanks to Tiassa's restorative magic, it was once again as if he had gone days without ejaculating. His semen blasted into Alissa's depths over and over again, leaving him utterly spent and gasping for breath with his head resting on Alissa's hot, flushed, heaving breasts.

He had no concept of how much time had passed when the green haired Lamia lifted him into her strong — but trembling arms — and then reclined to rest his head on her bountiful breasts. A contentedly moaning Alissa snuggled up next to him as well. Magic poured through him, calming the ache in his softening cock and burning thighs.

"Rest," Tiassa said in a voice that still had hints of breathlessness from her unexpected orgasm. "I will ensure that you rise in time to return to the world of man without worrying those who await you, and I will give you ancient knowledge in your dreams."

He didn't really have much choice in the matter as exhaustion overwhelmed him.

****

Aris leaned on the rail anxiously as the diver broke the surface and whipped off his mask to reveal eyes filled with wonder.

"So, what have we found?" Demitros, the representative from the museum at Delphi asked.

The diver pulled out his regulator and grasped the handles of the ladder, answering even as he climbed. "Large numbers of coins. Sealed amphora. Statuary. And that is only what I could see without disturbing the site. I would say it's from the Archaic period. This is a magnificent find."

"Exactly as young Aris here reported." Gregory, a wealthy American enthusiast of ancient Greek culture said, and then clapped Aris on the back. "I need to get this one in college immediately so he can lead the study of his next amazing find."

Aris couldn't help but blush — and smile. His education was a sure thing thanks to his new benefactor, and the knowledge Tiassa had imparted upon him as he dreamed resting atop her breasts ensured it would not be his last discovery. He would be able to pursue his life's dream, and deliver incredible knowledge of the ancient world to all of mankind.

It was more than he would have ever dared dream of.

****

Miles away, deep within her cavernous lair, Tiassa smiled. The golden ring Aris wore held her magic, imparting all the gifts she had promised him, and allowing her to still hear his thoughts so long as he was reasonably nearby. She had little doubt that he would find more of her people in time, and use the magic of the ring to reconnect them with their Queen.

She ran a loving hand over the five warm, leathery shelled eggs atop her cushioned nest. Across the cavern, her sister nestled four of her own.

Aris had already given his greatest gift to the people of his blood.

****

Hope you enjoyed this strange little romp! The idea popped into my head, and once I solved the bottom half is a snake issue for sex, everything else emerged in a rush. There's even deeper mythology to explore, and other creatures, so this could end up being a series of loosely connected stories eventually, much the same as my stories of the Fey.

As with those tales, I feel as if this story is a part of the Magic of the Wood universe, though I doubt they will ever directly cross over. It would likely be at Easter egg level, if it happened.

Please take a moment to vote, and comments/favorites are certainly appreciated. It's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more, and every vote, comment, or favorite increases the profile of the story, potentially attracting even more feedback.

Only vote once, though. No stuffing the ballot box!