Serpent's Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eyes spiraled. "Isn't it the sssweetessst milk ever to touch your tongue?"

His mind swirled like honey being stirred into milk.

The sweetest he'd ever tasted.

The softest breasts he'd ever felt.

That... that had been Celeste, wasn't it?

The heat pulsed through him, melting his uncertainties away. Celeste. Beautiful, sexy, soft Celeste. His lips smacked needily as he clung to her, feeling those warm coils sliding up his body, reaching his waist, delicately sliding over his cock with such silky smoothness...

Of course it had been Celeste. He smiled stupidly up into those spiraling eyes as the coils slithered around his chest, undulating slightly, squeezing what little tension remained out of him.

Celeste. Perfect, sexy Celeste, so soft, so buxom. He sucked happily. The sweetest milk. The softest breasts. That had always been Celeste.

He smiled drowsily up at her, bucking slightly as the coils pulsed around his cock. Who else could it be? Who... who...

It felt like an eternity before he managed to pull his lips from her nipple. She might have pulled him off. He blinked up at Celeste, her eyes no longer swirling--had he imagined it?--and her expression unbearably smug.

"Um..." He blinked rapidly. "I... I was, um..."

"Yesss?" she asked sweetly. "What were you sssaying?"

He'd been saying something. Or planning to do something. If only he could remember what it... what it had... been.

"I..." His blinking slowed. He managed to meet her gaze, frowning. "I was... I was--"

This time, when her lips met his, it was almost a relief. Words didn't matter. Thoughts didn't matter. Her lips, luscious and soft and pillowy and sweet, they mattered. Her tongues, twisting around his own, so slender and yet so much stronger--just like her powerful arms wrapping around him. Her coils were up to just under his shoulders, now, basically holding him up.

The deep many-tongued kiss crushed his mind, overwhelmed his weak boy brain. He felt the breath leaving him, and he didn't care. He moaned, and she moaned back, half-giggling, her fingers faintly scratching at his back as she held him.

She pulled back with a pop of her lips and a satisfied, predatory grin. He was panting, gasping, head spinning aimlessly like a falling leaf.

Like a stone fallen in honey and struggling to sink.

She smiled sweetly, her cheeks flushed a beautiful vivid red. Was it just his imagination, or were her eyes glowing a little brighter after the kiss?

"Good boy," she cooed.

He moaned as she combined the praise with an undulation through her coils, vibrating against his twitching cock.

Her eyes darted down, and her smile widened. His cock protruded from the coils, twitching, dribbling slightly.

Her eyes shot to his again, now glowing very brightly.

She licked her lips as a demonic smile spread across her angelic face.

"I think you're being sssooo good," she purred, cupping his cheek, "it'sss time to show you what a real blowjob feelsss like~"

TO BE CONCLUDED...

12