Serpent's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racing footsteps.

"I think I saw him go this way!" he heard Mirae coo.

"Oh, gosh," bubbled another, "could you imagine if he fell into one of the smoochy-traps around here?"

The sprites all giggled.

Senya whimpered softly in humiliation. It was all he could do to stay quiet. He couldn't, he mustn't allow them to find him like this--

"That'd be so embarrassing," crowed a third. "He'd be totally at our mercy!"

It was as if the whorelip sensed it had an opportunity to ruin him. The kisses surged in speed, smacking wetly over his neck, his chest, his cheeks, the base of his cock, even teasing his tip. tiny squeaks and moans slipped unbidden from his lips.

"Teehee!" The lust sprites were all giggling as Mirae raised her voice. "No way even he'd fall for that. Let's go, girls~"

He was panting, gasping, about to break. It sounded like the sprites had passed by, but he couldn't be sure, couldn't be positive--

And then the Queen Whorelip made her move. She took him in a second kiss, her 'tongues' thrusting deep into him, her moan suffusing him in pure pleasure. Her lips were so full, her 'tongues' so nimble and so wicked, her nectar so sweet...

He couldn't help but mewl, moan, drool and whine like the weakling he was at heart. Forget the sprites--he moaned loud enough for the whole forest to hear. The Queen Whorelip muffled most of it, of course, her tongues wrapping around his, capturing him, lathering his tongue in her sinful concoction as those sweet lips pressed so softly against his. His brain melted and dribbled away as his cock twitched, more from the kiss than even the flowers now reaching its tip.

At long last, the Queen Whorelip pulled back and cooed down at her prize. He smiled dazedly up at her, drooling and dazed. He didn't know if they were... if they could think, but the Queen sure seemed a lot smarter than him right now.

The Queen descended again, and he closed his eyes and parted his lips willingly to receive the third mind-breaking kiss that would surely damn him to eternity in the fiendish blossom's embrace--

"Oh, my sssweet," purred a sibilant, sensuous voice. Sssurely you can do better than her~"

His eyes opened. The flower seemed to be struggling to reach him, but something was holding her--it--back. He blinked dumbly, still bucking as the rest of the whorelip toyed with him.

It was a hand. A slender, delicate hand, with long violet-painted nails and coral-red skin. Dazed, his gaze climbed up the arm to the being it belonged to.

And his eyes settled on the gorgeous shimmering golden eyes of a rapturously beautiful demoness.

Senya stared, eyes widening. She was unspeakable. Long, flowing crimson hair spilled down to her curvy heart-shaped hips, lustrous, shining hair that seemed almost to stir with a life of its own, glow with its own pulsing, twinkling light as if all the falling stars in the galaxy were bound within.

Her eyes shone like orbs of pure fire, suns he almost couldn't bear to look away from. They weren't just gold, he realized--faint rings of green and crimson rested behind the yellow, barely visible. His breath caught as he gazed into those eyes, and it would have been impossible to look away...

... if his eyes were not drawn to those lips. The woman had a large mouth, with luscious, glistening violet-painted lips. A seductive cupid's bow arched above those perfect pillows, and Senya felt his heart stop. He had never seen a pair of lips so perfect, perhaps not even the cupid's.

He stared, entranced. Visions swirled unbidden through his head of those lips meeting his, pressing against his skin and covering him with marks of ownership...

A kiss from the whorelip right on his tip made him squeak in startled pleasure, and he snapped out of it and tore his gaze away. He noticed those lips curving upward in a smug smile, and tried not to think about that.

Her breasts. Oh. Senya couldn't help it--he whimpered aloud, heart starting to race in his chest. Her breasts were magnificent. Massive and plush, perfectly smooth, cozily squished against one another as her elbows pressed in on them. They shone with the reflected glow of her golden eyes as if bathed in sunlight. Her ample cleavage drew his gaze like a spiral, deeper, deeper...

A whorelip slid over his cock's tip in a brief, unbearable kiss, and Senya mewled, his thoughts scattering. He bucked and whimpered, the sensations of the kisses covering him--soft and sweet and wet--finally getting to him.

And finally he registered the entire form of the... the goddess before him.

Her upper half was that of a coral-skinned woman, with glowing crimson hair, shimmering golden eyes--wait, no, they were green, he must have misremembered--and a voluptuous figure like something out of his deepest, most embarrassing wet dream. Her lips were full, her face round, her smile wide. A set of horns rose atop her head and curved toward the center like an infernal crown. Multiple slender forked tongues flitted out from those plump lips, as if tasting the air. As if tasting his scent. Her smile widened, and Senya guessed, his breath catching, that she liked what she tasted.

But below, her round, curvy hips gave way to glittering red scales, pulsing with a hellish glow. Her lower half was that of an impossibly vast serpent, her coils draped over low-hanging branches to allow her to effortlessly hang down over him and hold the Queen hostage.

She was some sort of lamia. Senya's heart quickened, even as he bucked insensibly at the smaller whorelips' unbearable teasing kisses. Or an unspeakably beautiful demonic corruption of one.

Her eyes sparkled, and she smirked. "I take it you like what you sssee~"

Senya stared at those eyes, those breasts, those lips, that hair, those long, ponderous coils.

He gulped.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thanks so much for reading! This request is a lot of fun so far. More to come!

12