Serum 42 XXL Pt. 03

Story Info
Jackson becomes more demanding.
3k words
4.68
56k
91

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"How's my guinea pig this morning?" Violet knocked on Jackson's open bedroom door as she walked in. Her poor brother looked so frail in the cool morning light. Her serum had really done a number on him. Well, the mass and energy needed to create that gigantic dick had to come from somewhere.

"Oink oink." Jackson looked up at his big sister. She was always such a terrific role model. He'd always looked up to her. Recently, he'd also focused on how pretty she was with her playful, hazel eyes and enchanting smile.

"I don't think guinea pigs say oink." Violet flashed that smile. "Seriously, how do you feel?"

"Getting better." Jackson sighed. "But... to be honest, my balls still hurt." He put the book he'd been reading in his lap and tried to sit up in bed. It wasn't easy to turn pages with bandaged hands, but he was making do.

"That's not surprising. The serum has you producing semen at an accelerated rate." She paused as she saw the alarm in Jackson's brown eyes. "Don't worry. I should be able to reverse everything." Violet walked across the bedroom and stood by the bed. Her white lab coat was rumpled and stained. In her left hand she held a beaker. A towel was neatly tucked under her right arm. "Those samples you gave me really helped my work, Jackie."

"That sounds like good news." Jackson nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to live with a ravenous sex drive forever. "Will my... dick go back to its normal size?"

"I think so." Violet gave him a nervous smile.

"Is there a 'but' coming?" Jackson's eyes fell to the beaker, and he thought he knew what she'd say next. He could feel the blood coursing to his dick as it swelled under the covers.

"Well..." Violet could see the blanket move as her brother's monster hardened. A monster she had accidently created. "To make the counteractive serum, I'll need more samples." She placed the beaker and the towel on his bedside table.

"I still can't fap." Jackson held up his bandaged hands.

Butterflies fluttered in Violet's stomach. "You need my help again?"

"If you want those samples..." Jackson pushed the covers off himself and his dick sprung out. His mom had said it was like two coke cans stacked on top each other. She was right. He moved his legs to the side and sat on the edge of the bed. "... I'll need your hands. Mine don't work." He nodded to the floor between his legs.

"You want me to get down there? On my knees?" Violet couldn't look away from her brother's boner. The cock looked like it was made for one thing. Destroyer of pussies. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. What did women look like to Jackson now? "Getting down on my knees is something I'd only do with Chad." The thought of her boyfriend made Violet blush. But she lowered herself to her knees. What would Chad think if he knew what she was about to do?

"It'll be quicker this way, Vi." Jackson's balls pulsed with persistent, aching pain. He needed to empty them.

"I suppose." Violet took the towel from the table and placed it across his thighs to catch the cum her beaker wouldn't hold. She spit into her hands, reached up, and grasped the cock. Her hands looked so small as they pressed into the spongy flesh. "I'm doing this for science, right?" She gave a nervous laugh that quickly died away. Her hands moved up and down along the shaft.

"Aaaahhhhhh. Right." Jackson's dick surged with pleasure. Before the accident, nothing had ever felt so good. "Keep doing that."

"Sure." Violet's thin arms worked hard to bring her little brother off. Her gaze didn't budge from her task and her expression took a far-off look. Her jaw went slack, and her pupils dilated. After a while, she looked up into his face. It was clear Jackson was enjoying himself. "Should I get the beaker? Almost there?"

After his mom's blowjob yesterday, it didn't seem that a handjob was going to do it for him anymore. "Something's wrong. It's not working."

"More spit?" Violet was doing her best to not get turned on by her brother, but it wasn't working. She could feel her wetness between her legs.

"I need you to use your mouth."

"Wow." Violet's hands stopped, but didn't leave the cock. "That's asking too much, Jackie. I mean, you're my brother. And what about Chad? Maybe I can find a friend to come over and finish or something. Sheila's sort of a slut. I bet she'd do it if I begged."

"You need to finish it now." Jackson's voice carried a menace that surprised him and his beloved sister. "I need to cum." His eyes went fierce and his brow furrowed.

"I..." Violet looked up at his face and couldn't believe the intensity she saw there. She kept her hands paused on his penis.

"Your mouth." Jackson gritted his teeth.

Without another word, Violet leaned forward, opened her mouth very wide, and sucked in his cockhead. Her hands resumed their work on his shaft. She made the most obscene noises as her head bobbed. "Uuuuggghhhhhh." Her pussy flooded her panties.

Jackson's face eased and he sighed. "Thank you, Vi." He watched her sweet, pink lips contort around the bulbous head.

Ten minutes of the enthusiastic blowjob was all it took for Jackson to find his release. Jackson didn't warn her when his balls contracted.

"Mmmmmmmmppppphhhh." Violet suddenly found her mouth full of hot, salty cum. She was used to swallowing for Chad, so without thinking about it, she started slurping it down. Spurt after spurt blasted into her mouth, and gulp after gulp she took the fluid down her throat. But no matter how fast she swallowed, there was just too much. Sperm leaked out of her mouth and down her chin. She'd completely forgotten about the beaker.

Eventually, Jackson's orgasm subsided. "Thank you..." he panted. "... that was... amazing."

Violet lifted her mouth off his cock. Her dazed eyes came back into focus. "Holy shit, Jackie." Coming to her senses, she reached to her right and grabbed the beaker. She wiped the cum off her chin and let it drip into the beaker. She did this several times until she'd collected enough, then she took a corner of the towel and wiped off her face. "Okay, okay, okay," she said. "Everything's fine. We got the sample." She still looked dazed as she balled up the saturated towel and headed for the door with her precious beaker.

"I feel much better now." Jackson watched her open the door and leave without so much as a goodbye. Oh well. He leaned back on the bed as his dick deflated.

~~

"You're healing nicely." Lucy wrapped the refreshed bandage around Jackson's left hand. "Another few days and we can take these off."

"That's good. Thanks, Mom." Jackson stood next to his bed as his mom finished tending to his wounded hands. He nodded down at the bulge in his pajama bottoms. "I think it's time for you to help me again."

"Okay. But once your bandages come off, you'll be doing this for yourself." Lucy bent down and pulled off his pajama bottoms. She still wasn't used to the sight of that magnificent penis.

"Yeah, of course."

"And I suppose you'll want to watch your porn again?" Lucy walked over to his computer and bent over the desk to grab the mouse.

"Yes." Jackson carefully watched the generous curve of her butt under her dress. He walked over and stood next to her, his dick swaying side to side as he moved. "But it would help if I could watch a bunch of different things."

"What do you mean?" Lucy looked at him over her shoulder.

"I think I can manage the mouse with this." He held up his bandaged hand. "I get bored with one video. I'd like to switch around." He sat down in his desk chair.

Lucy straightened and looked down at him. He still had his shirt on, but she could see how skinny he looked. More so than usual. She wanted to fatten him up. But first, she needed to take care of his more immediate needs. "Well, if you're watching in your chair, how can I help you with your thing?"

"You can get under the desk." Jackson rolled his chair back a little so she had room to crawl under.

"I'm your mother, Jackie. That seems... inappropriate." She shook her head very slowly as she considered what it would be like to service him from under the desk. On the one hand, he'd get to really focus on the porn and he wouldn't be thinking about her at all while she relieved him. On the other hand, releasing his balls while crouched under his desk just seemed outlandishly wicked. She couldn't picture any of the other mothers in the neighborhood doing such a thing.

"They really hurt mom." Jackson moved his dick with his hand so she could see his swollen balls.

Lucy's heart broke to see her sweet boy suffering as he was. "Fine, sweetie. This one time." She went to his closet and grabbed a towel from his dirty laundry. Fifteen minutes later, she found herself under his desk slobbering on his monster while the obscene sounds of women squealing in his porn filled the room. She'd meant to only use her hands, but it seemed she just couldn't help herself. After all, she just wanted him to be happy.

"That's good... Mom." Jackson called down to her. He opened an amateur video where some stupid husband had given his wife to a very large man. Jackson loved how real the woman's cries of pleasure were. He wanted to make his mom scream like that, but he knew she'd never let him get that far. The thought sent him over the edge. "Almost... there... Mom."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Lucy reached down with her hands and gently massaged his mighty testicles. Was she looking forward to tasting his semen again? Goodness, she was. She heard Jackson grunt out his pleasure above her and the first spray of hot, salty liquid hit her tongue. Lucy moaned. She could actually feel his testicles contract with each spurt. As he filled her mouth, sperm leaked around her lips. When he finished, Lucy spit the load into the waiting towel. "There now, all better?" She wiped off her face, and used the towel to clean the cum that had pooled at the base of his penis.

Jackson let out a long sigh. "Waaaaay better. You're the best, Mom." He watched her crawl out from under the desk on all fours. Her wide, round ass rolled under her dress.

"I'm going to make you some lunch now." Lucy balled up the towel and looked down at her dress. She frowned as she spotted some semen that had fallen on her bust. "And I need to get cleaned up. I'll be back in a little bit." Lucy stood and looked at the monitor where the porn was still playing. Some poor middle-aged woman was getting destroyed from behind by a very large man. The woman looked beside herself with pleasure. Lucy quickly looked away. "And turn that dirty thing off, please."

"Sure, Mom." Jackson clumsily clicked the mouse with his bandaged hand and the video disappeared.

"Thank you, sweetie." Lucy turned and headed for the door. She had more motherly duties to attend.

~~

Later that evening, after her husband had gone to bed, Lucy stopped by Jackson's room. She softly knocked, stepped inside, and closed the door behind her. She found her son in bed watching a movie on his tablet. "Well don't you look cozy." She walked about halfway across the room and stood with her hands clasped.

"Hi, Mom." Jackson looked over at Lucy. Her flannel pajamas weren't exactly revealing, but they didn't do much to hide her curves. Blood pumped its way to his growing dick.

"Well, if there's nothing else you need, I'm going to turn in for the night." Lucy turned for door.

"Wait." Jackson struggled to turn off the movie with his bandaged hand, but eventually succeeded. "There is something again. I'm already getting achy, and I think if I wait until morning I'll be really hurting."

Lucy turned back toward her son and cocked her head. "You mean down there?"

Jackson nodded.

"So soon?" Her eyes grew as she considered the libido living under her roof.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I can't help it. It's Violet's formula." Jackson tried to keep his eyes from wandering over Lucy's body.

"Well, it'll have to wait." Lucy blushed as she caught him eyeing her boobs. "Your father's home. I can't help you like that while he's home. That would be really..." Her voice trailed off when she noticed the tent forming under Jackson's covers. She took a deep breath. "I suppose you'll want your porn again. We'll have to mute it." She realized neither of them was trying to make eye contact. She couldn't keep her eyes off the outline of his penis as he continued to stare at her boobs. "And I'll need to go get a towel."

"I don't want porn tonight." Jackson removed the covers and let his dick spring free. It was almost completely hard already. "I'd be happy if I could just look at your boobs." Of course, Lucy didn't have a bra on for bedtime. Jackson loved the way her breasts hung under the cotton.

Lucy managed to pull her eyes away from the veiny mammoth, looking into Jackson's normally innocent eyes. At that moment, all she found there was hunger. "You're already looking at my boobs."

"I mean without the top on."

"Oh, Jackie." Lucy shook her head, but her trembling hands went to the top button. "What am I going to do with you?" In silence, she unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor. She dropped her eyes as her son drank in the sight of her.

"Wow, Mom. You're even more beautiful than I dreamed." Jackson couldn't believe his prim, shy mother was built like such a goddess. Her boobs hung down in two breathtaking tear drops. The meandering blue veins under her pale skin made her seem all the more vulnerable as she bared herself.

"Thank you, sweetie." Lucy's blush deepened. She bent over and pulled the covers past Jackson's feet. She knew she was giving him a show. "Alright then, let's get you taken care of." She then climbed up on the bed and kneeled between his skinny legs. She daintily spit in her hands, and grabbed Jackson's penis. Soon, her naked boobs shook as she pumped her arms up and down. "How's this?"

"It's good." Jackson's wide eyes took in every inch of Lucy. He didn't want to forget anything.

"Really?" Lucy frowned. She could tell from his tone of voice that it wasn't quite working for him. She knew her son well. "How about this?" She leaned forward and took him into her mouth. To make room for herself, she scooted her knees back so that her butt was up in the air. She was giving Jackson an even bigger eyeful, but at least she still had her pajama bottoms on.

"Oh, Mom." Jackson looked past her bobbing blonde hair to the flare out from her waist to her hips and butt. He was sure he had the hottest mom in the whole town. Heck, probably the whole state. He listened to her mouth pop and slurp as she worked him. His eyes when back and forth between her gently wobbling ass to her sweet, distorted face.

A little while later, Jackson was ready. "I'm gonna cum, Mom."

"Mmmmmmmmpppphhhhhh." Lucy bobbed her head faster. As the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, she realized she hadn't brought a towel. She didn't want to make a mess with her husband home.

Until a few days ago, she had firmly believed she'd never perform fellatio. She'd certainly never even considered swallowing sperm. But here she was and there was nothing else to do. As she listened to Jackson's soft moans, she took her first big gulp. The cum went down easy. She liked it. Without hesitation, she devoured the rest of the salty stuff.

When his balls had emptied, Jackson stared down at his mother. Her mouth wasn't bulging like the last couple times she'd blown him. "Did you... swallow it?"

"Yyyyymmmmmmm." Lucy nodded, her mouth still suctioned on his penis, trying to drain the last bits of semen.

"Wow." Jackson put his head back on the pillow. His sister and his mother had both gobbled down his cum in the same day. That accident was the best thing that ever happened to him. "Thank you."

Lucy pulled her mouth off him and sat back on her knees. "You're welcome, sweetie." There were only of few drops of semen on the sheets. She'd swallowed most of it apparently. Her tummy felt so warm. "I'm going to go now. Need anything else?"

"No." Jackson pointed to her chin. "But you have some on your face."

"Oh." Lucy smiled sheepishly and put her hand to her chin. Her fingers came away covered in cum. "Goodness." She then put her fingers in her mouth and cleaned them off. "Better?"

"Yeah." Jackson couldn't believe what he'd just seen. Apparently, his mom loved to eat cum. "But you better wash your face before you see Dad."

"I will." Lucy stood and retrieved her pajama top. She put it back on facing away from Jackson. She then went to the door, opened it, and looked back over her shoulder. She smiled when she saw the look of pure bliss on Jackson's handsome face. "Sleep tight, sweetie."

"You too, Mom." Jackson watched her disappear. What an end to the best day of his young life.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers