Serum 42 XXL Pt. 06

Story Info
Lucy's husband drinks Serum 42.
2.9k words
4.75
43.9k
80

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,175 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

A square of sunlight fell through the living room window right onto Lucy's cozy armchair. She tried to focus on the book in her lap, but her mind kept wandering to the porn on her son's computer. Lately, when he was at school, she'd often sneak in there and watch something naughty. She couldn't help herself. The way those women gave in to big, brutish men. Men who were not their husbands. The way those women sounded with a long penis in their belly. It was almost too much. Lucy realized there was but a thin veneer of propriety on her suburban life. And that cover was cracking.

Lucy put down the book and stood up. She could feel the anticipation building. She walked upstairs. This was the perfect time for such things. She had the house to herself. Lucy surprised herself when she walked right past Jackson's room and quietly entered Violet's. The thought occurred to her, that the video from the experiment was far better than any porn Jackson had on his computer. She could relive the moment when Rose stopped being a conventional wife and mother and started acting like an animal. And she could see Jackson in action again. Lucy had no idea how that eighteen-year-old boy learned to mate, but he'd put on a masterclass with Rose.

The room was full of bottles and bubbling beakers. Lucy wended her way to Violet's computer. The monitor showed Violet's desktop. That was good, she was pretty sure Violet had it set to require a password at start up. Lucy pulled her dress up to her waist and moved her panties down to her knees. She found the video quickly and started it up. There was Mrs. Rose Perkins, looking so innocent on the screen. The woman was completely unaware of what was about to happen to her. Lucy's hand moved to her pussy and she worked her clitoris. "Ooohhhhhhhh." This was the best porn in the world, Lucy was quite sure. She longed to feel what Rose had felt. Lucy worried that she might also give in to her animal self if Violet didn't find a cure soon.

After three magical orgasms, Lucy felt satisfied. She dressed, put the computer back the way she found it, and turned for the door. She spotted a beaker labeled Serum 42. That was the serum that changed Jackson. Before she knew what she was doing, Lucy snatched the beaker. If Violet couldn't turn Jackson back to normal, maybe Lucy could turn her husband into a stud like Jackson. It was morally ambiguous territory, but Lucy really didn't want to have sex with her son. That was all sorts of wrong. Having another stud in the house would let her redirect her libido.

~~

"Some wine, dear?" Lucy turned her back to her husband and dropped some Serum 42 in Delmore's wineglass. Her husband always enjoyed a glass of red right when he got home from work. She turned to her husband with a bright smile. Please work, she thought.

"Thank you, Lucy." Delmore put down his briefcase and took the wine. "Cheers." He raised his glass, swallowed, put the glass down, and frowned. "I think the wine is corked. It tastes... Oh, I don't feel well." Delmore stumbled.

"I got you, studmuffin." Lucy, ready for this, swooped in and put his arm over her shoulders. She helped him upstairs. Their children were home, but both had their doors closed. Lucy helped her husband into their shared bedroom, closed the door, and put him on his back on their bed.

"I think I'm coming down with something." Delmore looked over at his wife with glassy eyes.

"It's okay, dear. I'll take care of you." Lucy pulled off his pants and underwear and stared at his average penis. It was about to be anything but average. She felt bad for drugging him, but this was better than sleeping with their son. She was sure Delmore would agree.

"Just... tuck me into... bed... I'll feel... better in the... morning." Delmore shivered.

"Oh, no." As Lucy watched, his penis shrunk in size. The poor thing shriveled up right in front of her, until it was half its original size. Well, maybe this was the first stage and it would grow in a little while. "Here you go, Delmore." She pulled the covers up and tucked him in. "I'll be back to check on you in a little bit."

Lucy checked on her husband for several hours, but his little thingy never grew. Eventually, despairing she knocked on Violet's door, carrying the stolen vial of serum. Time to come clean.

~~

"You did what?" Violet stood in her doorway, wide-eyed and unbelieving.

"I gave your father some of the Serum 42, but it's not working." Lucy handed her the stolen vial and looked down at the hardwood floor. "I just thought..." She didn't want to tell her daughter she drugged Delmore so that she wouldn't have sex with her son.

"Jesus, Mom." Violet grabbed an empty beaker and handed it to her mother. "Get me a sample right away, and I'll see what's going on."

"A sample?" Lucy took the beaker from her daughter.

"Dad's cum, Mom. I need his cum, and I'm not going to go get it."

"Oh." Lucy nodded and walked back down the hall.

~~

Lucy returned a few minutes later, knocked on Violet's door, and opened it. She held up the beaker.

"You got it already?" Violet looked up from the table where she was preparing for the sample. "That's all you could get?" Violet squinted at the beaker.

"That's all there was." Lucy's face felt hot and flushed. She'd just masturbated her sleeping husband into the beaker. His poor little penis had fit so easily into her hand. And his semen was like a little stream next to Jackson's mighty river.

"Okay, bring it over here." Violet beckoned her to the table.

Lucy handed her daughter the beaker and watched her go to work. Violet brought out tools Lucy didn't recognize, took samples, and then turned her attention to her computer. After a while, she looked up at her mother.

"Well, you gave Dad exactly the same stuff as Jackie got, but it seems to have had a lesser, opposite effect." Violet shook her head. "Is he... um... is he smaller... down there?"

Lucy gave Violet a sheepish nod.

"Why would you do something like that?" Violet sighed. "I mean never touch my stuff, okay?"

"Okay." Tears welled in Lucy's eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Mom?" Violet looked up to see her mother crying. She stood, walked over to her, and put her arms around her. "Shhhhh. It's okay. Why did you do this?"

"I just want Jackie to get better." Lucy cried into Violet's shoulder.

"It'll be alright." Violet patted her mother's back. "I'll figure this out and we'll get them both back to normal. Why don't you go to bed, get some sleep, and I'll keep working on this." Violet maneuvered her mother to the door.

"Right." Lucy's tears dried. "Thank you, sweetie."

"Goodnight, Mom." Violet gently moved her mom out into the hall. She had work to do.

"Goodnight." Violet's door closed and Lucy walked down the hall. But she didn't make it as far as her own room. She found herself stopped in front of Jackson's door. His large thing would be raring to go tomorrow morning, and after the disaster with her husband, Lucy didn't trust herself to help Jackson without letting him take it even farther than it had already gone. She opened his door, slipped in, and closed it behind her.

If she could relieve him in his sleep, then he might be less demanding tomorrow. His faint snores filled the room. A nightlight in the corner helped Lucy see where she needed to go. She kneeled down next to Jackson's bed and slowly pulled the covers down his body. He slept nude, and his large thing lay fat, but soft, its head resting on his belly. She had just pulled the covers up over Delmore's small penis, and now she'd uncovered Jackson's big one while both men slept.

"I'm doing this so we don't do anything crazy, Jackie," Lucy whispered under her breath. She took his penis in her hands and gently worked it up and down. She could feel it push back at her fingers, gaining in size with each beat of Jackson's heart. Soon, she moved her hands up and down his fully engorged thing while he continued to sleep. Lucy felt something inside her melt as she took control of Jackson's monster. She thought about her poor husband back in their bed, sleeping off the effects of Serum 42. No one would ever be able to compete with her son.

"I have to... try it." Lucy bit her bottom lip and stood up. She pulled up her dress and dropped her panties to the floor. She grabbed hold of Jackson's penis and mounted him. She had to lift her hips so high to give his manhood enough room to enter her. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh." The tip of the head spread her out like no man had. It hurt and it was sublime. "Gggghhhh, gghhh." Lucy lowered herself by a fraction of an inch, grunting and gritting her teeth. A cold sweat appeared on her forehead. Her vagina fought the invader, tightening down on Jackson's thing.

"Mom?" Jackson opened his eyes. Was this still a dream? Jackson looked up at Lucy's twisted face and thought not. His mother was in the middle of impaling herself on his dick. "What are you doing?"

"I was... ugh..." Lucy slid down an inch on his penis and new sensations shot through her body. It was like seeing color for the first time. "Oooohhhhhhhhh, ggggoooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhh." Her vagina loosened its grip a little. "I wanted... to relieve you... so I wouldn't be... tempted... uuuggggghhhhhhh..." Another inch slid into her. "... to have sex with you."

"But... this is sex." Jackson gripped the sheets, now fully awake. He looked up into her face as she slowly moved her hips closer to his. He'd never seen this side of his mother. Even with all their recent activities, he'd never thought she'd do something like this.

"I knooooooooowwwwwww." Lucy hunched her shoulders several times and snorted through her nose. "What's happpeeennninnngggg?"

"I think you're cumming, Mom." Jackson's eyes dropped down to his mother's boobs, shaking as they were under her bra and dress. His eyes dropped down between her legs, but he couldn't see himself entering her with the hem of her dress falling on her upper thighs.

"This is an... ooorrrggggaaaacccckkkkkkkkkk?" Lucy had meant to say orgasm, but she found that with three-quarters of her son's penis inside her, she no longer had control over her body. She'd never suspected that an orgasm could feel that good. As the rapture took over, she realized she'd do anything to have more of it. With her last cogent thought, she cursed her husband for having the opposite reaction to the serum.

"Wow, Mom." Jackson looked up at his sweet, blonde mother in awe. She was losing it. She didn't even look like herself as she trembled and shuddered. While she came, he finally bottomed out in her. "I tried to hold back with you, Mom. But that was stupid. We should have done this a long time ago." He grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her back. He watched Lucy's eyes flutter and roll.

"Ooohhhhhh, Jaaaaccckkkiiiieeee." Lucy's mind came back to her and she found that she was on her back with her legs spread wide and her son pistoning inside her. She put her left hand on her mouth to keep quiet, she couldn't let Violet know what was happening. "Ugh... ugh... ugh..." She let out an animalistic grunt with each thrust from Jackson's long pole. His thing was all the way inside her.

"Ssshhhhh." Jackson put his hand on top of hers on her mouth. He could feel her wedding ring pressing into his palm. "We... have... to... be... quiet." He punctuated each word by hitting something deep inside her with the head of his dick. His heavy balls flopped on her ass with each crushing smash. Jackson humped her like that for a long time. He grunted as quietly as possible, and he hoped his mom's muffled shrieks weren't too loud as she shuddered through orgasm after orgasm.

Eventually, Jackson got close. His hips moved erratically.

"Nnnnnnoooooopppphhhhh iiinnnnnppppphhhhhhhhh." Lucy looked up at her handsome son and she could see from his quivering lip and dreamy stare that he was near his release. She tried to tell him not to do it inside her, but their hands on her mouth distorted her words. What had Violet said about his sperm? He had some sort of super baby making equipment? That was the gist anyway. She tried to lift her hand, but Jackson's hand was clamped down tight on hers. "Nnnnoooopppphhhhhh iiinnnnssspppppphhhh," she said with more urgency.

"Oh, Mom. You're... so... tight." Jackson's hips were now bucking all over. "Best... mom... ever."

Lucy's eyes went wide and then rolled back as the heat of Jackson's seed filled her up. "Nnnnppppphhhhhhh." She couldn't help it, her free hand reached behind him, cupped his little butt, and pulled him deeper into her. Her newest orgasm surpassed all the others.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh," Jackson roared as he bred his mother, completely forgetting his earlier attempts at quiet.

The noise didn't really matter. Delmore slept peacefully in his bed, his body recovering from its Serum 42 dose while his son brought his wife to new heights of ecstasy. And in the adjoining room, Violet watched the mating on her monitor. She'd never taken the camera out of her brother's room. No one had asked, and she thought it might be scientifically useful to sneak some peeks of his enormous cock from time to time. But she hadn't expected the show she got that night. When she'd heard thumping next door, she'd turned her camera on. Just in time to see her mother's third orgasm.

Violet wore only her shirt, and her hand moved rapidly between her legs. She'd been having her own string of orgasms, too. She could tell Jackson had dumped a huge load inside their mother. She wondered if her mom was on birth control. If not, this could be bigger trouble than just the infidelity and, well, incest. Good, God, Violet was watching incest with her brother and mother. Her sweet, cheery, suburban mom had just taken the most verboten cum. "Aaarrrrgghhhhhhh." Violet came again.

On the monitor, Violet watched Lucy push Jackson off her. His long dick slipped out of her and stood straight up as he rolled onto his back. Lucy got herself out of bed and said something to Jackson. Jackson looked over at her and said something back. Then Lucy picked up her panties and headed for the door. Jackson sprung out of bed and caught her just as her hand reached the knob, his big cock bouncing back and forth as he ran. In a flash, her dress was up around her waist again, and he pushed her hips down to level her pussy with his cock. This was his new aggression on full display. He struggled to find her hole, but Violet supposed it was wet enough down there, and Lucy was stretched enough, that he didn't need much help. It slipped in. "Jesus, Jackson. Look at you... go." Violet worked her way to another orgasm.

Violet could now hear her mother moaning through the wall. Poor Lucy pressed both hands against the door, her left hand still holding her panties. She absorbed shock after shock from the back. They were nearer the camera, and Violet watched them from a side angle. She couldn't believe all that cock could keep disappearing and reappearing from inside her mother. What had Violet created?

Inside Jackson's room, Lucy's mind slipped in and out of coherence as tide after ecstatic tide swept through her. She was losing her mind. Lucy realized this is what losing one's mind was like. "Don't... ugh... ugh... ugh... do it... in me... again... Jackie." Despite her words, she pushed her butt back to meet his every thrust.

"It's okay... Mom... ah... ah... one more... time... won't hurt." Jackson's pale skin glistened with sweat, he was working very hard to nut in his mother again. "Here... it... comes..." He pressed his fingers into her hips with a vice-like grip. His mother's operatic wailing was music to his ears. "Yeeeessssssssss." Jackson unloaded in her again.

When they'd both calmed down, Lucy removed Jackson's hands from her upper-butt, and moved her hips slowly forward until he plopped out of her. With a splatter, a stream of hot teenage seed fell from her vagina down to the wood floor below. She couldn't clean that now. She didn't think she should let Jackson get started on round three. "I have to go... get cleaned up." Still panting, she opened the door, slipped out, and closed it behind her. She'd made her escape. She raced down the hall, leaving a trail of semen behind her. She took a very long shower that night.

Jackson, still recovering, watched her slip out of his room. He stumbled back to bed and fell on the sheets with a wide smile on his face. Seconds later, he dropped off to sleep.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,175 Followers