Serum 42 XXL Pt. 07

Story Info
Violet almost has a solution.
2.4k words
4.77
37.5k
82

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

The car engine ticked audibly. Its percussive sound slowed and slowed as Violet's car cooled in the Burtons' driveway. Violet's hands still held the wheel, her knuckles white. She had just returned from seeing her friend, Claire Ridland. The shy biologist had confided in Violet that she had been having sex with Jackson for more than a week. Suspicious, Violet had then gone to see the subject of their experiment. Mrs. Rose Perkins was home cleaning when Violet stopped by. After much prodding, the wife admitted that she couldn't say no to Jackson's penis and she'd fallen into an affair.

What had Violet created? The serum had first corrupted her sweet brother. And now three innocent women had fallen before this monster Violet had made. Including her own mother. Violet got out of the car and slammed the door. Good God. Violet had seduced her own mother via her biology. And turned her poor father into a wimp. Well, maybe he'd already been a wimp. She walked to the front door, put in her key, and turned the handle. Violet herself had sinned because of the serum. Good girls weren't supposed to drink their brother's cum. Maybe she needed to think about the antiserum another way. Would micro-dosing work? Violet walked in the door and shut it behind her. Maybe, if Violet... she paused when she heard Jackson's unmistakable coital grunting, and the high-pitched whines of a woman.

Had he brought a new woman home, or was she listening to Lucy give in again? Violet followed the sounds of slapping skin and found Lucy and Jackson on the living room floor. Violet dropped her bag and stood there, watching them with her mouth hanging open. Jackson held Lucy's blonde hair in one hand, and he slapped at her ass with the other. They had tossed their clothes all around the living room. Lucy squealed with each long thrust. Her boobs swayed violently as they hung below her. Her back was arched and her skinny arms and shoulders flexed as she did her best to absorb the punishment. Neither of them noticed Violet.

It was one thing for Violet to watch her mom and brother fuck via camera, it was another to watch as she stood in the room. The smell of sweat and something else was undeniably basic and made Violet's knees tremble. Violet flared her nostrils. It was a tangy scent. She guessed she was smelling her mother's excitement. Violet's own pussy gushed. "Um... I'm home," Violet finally said.

Lucy looked over at her daughter and her eyes tried to focus. She shrieked louder than before when her brain registered that Violet was watching them. "I... I... didn't mean... to do... this...Violet." She looked over her shoulder. "You have... ugh... ugh... ugh... to stop... Jackie."

"I can't... ah... gonna cum." Jackson pulled harder on his mom's hair, forcing her to look forward.

"You said... ugh... not inside... this time." Lucy closed her eyes, her face a mask of ecstasy.

"Sorry... Mom... aaaaaahhhhhhhh." Jackson roared out his orgasm.

Violet watched her mom tremble and Jackson's hips shake with arrhythmic shudders. Lucy was taking more of that enhanced semen inside her. What had Violet done? She turned and ran from the room, went upstairs, and slammed her door. She stood panting against the wall. After about five minutes she opened the door a crack and listened. She could hear them going at it again downstairs. Violet closed her door and prayed they would finish before her father got home. She then stripped off her pants and panties and jumped onto her bed. She went to work on her pussy.

~~

In the evening, there was a soft knock on Violet's door. "Come in." Violet didn't look up from the formula she worked on. She heard the door open.

"I brought some cookies for my ragamuffin." Lucy stepped into the room with a tray of cookies and milk. She closed the door softly behind her. Her long dress swished around her knees as she walked over to the nearest empty space on a table. There were so much equipment cluttering the room. Violet had always loved science.

"I'm sorta busy, Mom." Violet still didn't look up.

"I must confess." Lucy's voice was quiet. She shifted her weight between her feet. Her body, especially her poor vagina, was so sore. And she knew from her previous experience with Jackson, she'd be even more sore tomorrow. "I'm not here just to bring cookies. I... I wanted to talk to you about earlier."

"Yeah?" Violet looked up.

"It's not the first time that's happened. I keep telling myself that it won't happen again, but..." Lucy stared off at the wall. "And, well, I saw you pleasuring him that one day. So, I know you know what it's like." A thought occurred to Lucy. "You two haven't...?"

"We haven't had sex, Mom." Violet frowned. "But I'm in the minority. I found out today that he's been seeing a friend of mine, and Mrs. Perkins."

"Sex?" Lucy quivered thinking about her son conquering the neighborhood. If Rose let him back in her bed, was any woman safe?

"Yeah, Mom." Violet tried not to sound sarcastic. "It's not your fault. It's not any of your faults. It's not even Jackson's fault. It's my fault. I made the serum."

"Now, now, sweetie." Lucy walked over to her daughter, pulled her out of her chair and hugged her tight. "It's not your fault either."

"I think I'm close to a breakthrough." Violet's voice was muffled by her mom's large boobs.

"What's that?" Lucy held Violet at arm's length.

"I'm near to fixing this. I just have to gauge Jackson's reactions to a micro-dose of some proto-serum." Violet tried a reassuring smile.

"Is it safe?" Lucy didn't want any more accidents.

"Yeah, I'm just giving him a tiny, tiny amount. Just to see how his body reacts." Violet patted her mom on the shoulder. "Just try to avoid him for the next few days. We're almost there."

"That's the best news I've heard in a long time." Lucy beamed at her daughter. "Don't let me take up any more of your time. Back to work, sweetie. I'll leave the cookies." Lucy turned and headed for the door.

"Bye, Mom." Violet sat back down and pondered the new formula.

~~

"Just hold still." Violet stuck the needle into Jackson's arm and depressed the plunger.

"Ow." Jackson felt a sting, and then warmth spread from the injection point. "That doesn't feel so bad, actually." He watched the needle withdraw and his sister put a little Band-Aid on the spot. He sat on the edge of Violet's neatly made bed and rolled his sleeve back down.

"There." Violet put the needle down next to her monitor and sat in her swivel chair, facing her brother. She unbuttoned her white coat and leaned back. "We just need to wait thirty minutes, and then I can test you again."

"You sure you don't need another sperm sample, because my balls sorta hurt again?" Jackson raised his eyebrows hopefully.

"Don't be gross." Violet's face flushed as she thought about milking Jackson one last time. She could see his dick pressed against the leg of his pants. "This won't be a problem soon. Here, read something." She tossed a magazine at him and turned back to her monitor.

A little later, Violet blinked when she realized she'd been reading the same line over and over again. Why couldn't she concentrate? She turned back to Jackson, who had somehow taken his dick out and stroked it while watching her. "What are you doing? Put that away."

"Ever since you gave me that shot, I feel really strange, Vi." Jackson stared at his sister's pretty face. "Like before, but... more."

"You shouldn't have had a palpable reaction. The dose was too small." Violet stood, felt odd, and looked down at her pants. A dark blotch spread between her legs. Goodness, her pussy had soaked through her panties and her pants. The new dose was acting through him on her, too. "Okay, I need a sample."

"I'm not close yet." Jackson kept stroking himself with both hands.

"A blood sample. Not a sperm sample." How had Jackson undressed and masturbated without her noticing? He was only a few feet away. She grabbed a clean needle and walked over to him. She paused when she got to the bed. She watched that veiny monster move in his hands. She tossed the needle behind her and it clanked off some beakers. "I really thought I could resist this time." She fell to her knees and scooted between his legs. "But, I don't think..." Violet reached up, pushed his hands away, and squeezed the spongy flesh of her creation. "... I can. You're just too... mmmmpppphhhhhhhh." The rest was indecipherable slurping sounds as she put him in her mouth.

Jackson watched his pretty sister bob her head on him for a while. He could tell he needed more. "This isn't going to work." He pulled her off him and reached down and roughly undressed her. He pulled her up to her feet and took off everything but her bra. "I need to cum inside you, Vi."

"But, you're too... um... potent." Violet looked down at her brother with a dumbfounded expression. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Just think of it as me giving you one more sample." He pulled her onto his lap, and slid his bloated head along her slit.

"Okay." All Violet could think was that this wasn't supposed to happen.

"I want you to put it in." Jackson pulled her bra cups down so that her boobs flopped out. He admired her dark nipples.

"Um... well..." Violet reached under her, grabbed the cock, and worked it into her opening. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhh. Stretching... mmmmeeeeeee." She had a brief pang of guilt over her poor boyfriend. Sparks of pleasure raced through her body as she let go of Jackson's penis and wiggled her hips to help it slide further inside her. Chad's little guy didn't stand a chance against the pleasure Jackson's dick brought her.

"I knew you'd have the perfect pussy, Vi." He grabbed her hips and changed her wiggling motion to bouncing up and down. It took about a minute, but soon Violet took him all the way at the bottom of each thrust. He looked up to see the intelligence behind her eyes replaced by millions of years of base, animal instinct. The most ridiculous sounds escaped her mouth.

"Oooffff... jjjjjjrrrrr... pppphhhhh... cuuummmmmiiiinnnngggggg." Violet was not prepared for her first orgasm on Jackson's dick. She was a woman of science, but this was a religious experience.

"Yeah... go, Vi." Jackson watched his sister cum with awe. Her eyes rolled so far back that he could barely see her irises. Drool ran down her chin. She scrunched her whole pretty face as tight as could be.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh." When Violet's brain returned some higher functions to her, she found herself still bouncing on Jackson. Thank God their Mom and Dad were out. There was no hiding what was happening in her room. More... she needed more.

"I wanna get behind you." Jackson pulled her off and tossed her on the bed. When she tried to get on her hands and knees, he pushed her to her stomach and put her legs together. "Mom has such a nice wide ass. I wanna compare you two."

"Don't... say things like... ggggrrrrrpppphhhh." When the penis slid back in her, Violet went back to her strange noises. She was used to doggystyle with Chad, but no one had ever taken her lying down like that. And certainly not with anything that compared to Jackson's massive cock. Violet came and came as her eighteen-year-old little brother slammed her from behind.

Time and space faded. At one point, Violet looked over at the clock on her desk. They had fucked for two and a half hours. Was that possible? Their mom was supposed to be home soon. "We... need to... stop... soon." How many times had she let Jackson cum inside her? It was at least two. Three? She couldn't think clearly enough to remember if it was a safe time of the month. "We... should... stop... oooooohhhhhhhh." But Jackson kept pummeling his sister's pussy.

A little while later, the siblings were still going at it. Jackson had moved Violet back to doggy. He had his hands on her hips, with her head hanging down, her brown hair over her face.

"Oh, sweet Jesus." Lucy stood in the doorway with her hand on her mouth.

Both of her progeny looked over at her, but they didn't stop mating.

"I tried... I... gggrrzzzzz... tried... uuuurrrrrrrpppphhh... Mom." Violet's distant eyes looked right through Lucy.

"Oh, heavens." Lucy couldn't let her daughter get pregnant. Violet had a bright career ahead of her. She weaved her way around the cluttered room and put her hands on Jackson. He was slick with sweat. "You have to stop, sweetie." She pulled at his shoulders, but he held firmly to Violet's hips and pistoned away. Lucy could see the pink inner lining of Violet's vagina stretched out on the penis. "Really, you must... mmmmpphhh." Lucy was shocked when her son took his right hand off his sister, grabbed his mom's right boob, and pulled Lucy down until her face was level with his. He then kissed her deeply on the mouth.

A little while later, Violet sat in a daze on her bed with her legs spread wide. Her boobs rocked back and forth, as on the other side of the bed, Jackson plowed their now naked mom with her feet bouncing up in the air.

Cum flowed freely out of Violet's widened pussy, below her brown bush, and pooled on her blanket. Violet's hand slowly crept down to her broken vagina and she stroked her clit. She watched her little brother and mother fuck for a long time. Listening to the shrieks poor Lucy made as Jackson furrowed her depths.

All her attempts to reverse serum 42 had floated right out of Violet's mind. As she worked herself to another orgasm, Violet hoped Jackson had another load in him after he dumped his cum in their mother. She was now hopelessly under Jackson's spell.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers