Serum 42 XXL Pt. 09

Story Info
Lucy tries to understand her place at home.
2.8k words
4.7
30.3k
53

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,200 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Oh, hello, Brie." Lucy found the young woman holding a glass of water in the kitchen. In the weeks since Jackson had first mated her, the redhead had practically moved in. Not that Lucy minded too much, it eased some of the pressure off Jackson's massive balls. Lucy and Violet now only had sex with Jackson maybe once a day. But her son took Brie over and over again.

"Hello, Mrs. Burton." Brie took a long drink of water from the glass. She gulped it down and smiled at Lucy. "I get so dehydrated doing... you know... with Jackson."

"Right." Lucy watched the girl stand and walk over to the sink to refill her glass. Lucy's gaze moved up her bare legs, over her short shorts, and up past Brie's tank top. Was Lucy a little jealous of that tight, young body? Maybe a little. "Um... how's Peter doing?"

"Pete?" Brie turned off the sink and looked over at Lucy. She felt so lucky that Jackson wanted her when he could have his gorgeous, voluptuous mother whenever he wanted. "We broke up a while ago." Brie chugged another glass of water, maintaining eye contact with Lucy the whole time. "Aaahhhhhh. I needed that." Brie put down the glass.

"I'm sorry to hear about you and Pete." Lucy frowned. Her family had broken up a perfectly nice couple. "I guess he was mad about you and Jackson?"

"No, actually." Brie shook her head. "He was really understanding. Which was weird for Pete." Her red eyebrows knitted in confusion. Then the look passed and she smiled brightly at Lucy again. "I just wanted to focus everything on Jackson. I mean, he's the best, right? I mean, you know."

"And you don't mind dating someone who's only eighteen?" Lucy caught Brie looking at her boobs and folded her arms over her chest. "You're twenty-three, right?"

"You're older than him, too." Brie's sweet, dimpled smile told Lucy she meant no harm. "I mean, you'd have to be since you're his mother." Brie walked past Lucy toward the stairs. "I better get back up there. Jackson will wonder what's keeping me. Bye."

"Yes, don't want to keep him waiting." Lucy watched her bubble butt bounce up the stairs. She took Brie's glass and put it in the dishwasher. When had her life gone so sideways? She sighed. At least her husband had been working long hours at the office, and was always so chipper when he was home. Lucy didn't know what she'd do if Delmore was complicating things.

~~

"Just wait here." Brie left Jackson on the couch in her living room. "I just need to change." She was a bit stinky. "When I get back, I'll take you out wherever you want to go." She kissed him on the nose and raced off to her room.

A few minutes later, Claire wandered into the living room. "Oh, hello, Jackie." She looked down at the floor and wiggled her toes in the carpet. "You're not here for me, are you?"

"No, Brie's changing." Jackson smiled. Not long ago he would have been beyond nervous to talk with a beautiful, older woman like Claire. Now she looked nervous to talk to him. He couldn't believe he was doing both roommates.

"Oh... I see." Claire didn't know if she was relieved or frustrated that he didn't want her. "You know Pete was just here to pick up his things. Brie was supposed to meet him, but... I guess she forgot."

"How's Pete doing?" Jackson did feel a little bad for Brie's ex-boyfriend.

"Well... actually, he seems really happy. I think it's a side effect of your sister's serum." Claire looked into Jackson's brown eyes and lost herself. She breathed in deeply. She could hear Brie taking a shower.

"My dad's been like that, too." Jackson shrugged. "I guess having a tiny dick agrees with them."

"I guess." Claire walked over to Jackson and dropped to her knees in front of him. "Can I... um... keep you company while your girlfriend freshens up?" She watched his snake hardening in his pants. Every time she mated Jackson, Claire told herself she wouldn't do it again, but then she found herself drawn back, like a moth to a flame. She pulled down his pants and underwear and gasped as his dick swung into sight. It never ceased to amaze her. She tenderly brought his fat cockhead into her mouth.

"Sure, I guess." Jackson didn't think she much cared whether he thought it was a good idea. "Brie won't mind."

Brie finished putting on some makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror with her short skirt and tight shirt. She looked hot. She was sure Jackson would love it. When she found him out in the living room, her roommate was a naked, sweaty mess, riding him on the couch. Brie's pussy flooded. As much as she wanted Jackson all to herself, she loved watching him conquer other women. This wasn't the first time she'd seen Claire and Jackson mate. Without saying anything, Brie dropped her panties to the floor, spread her legs, and reached her hand under her skirt. She worked herself up to an orgasm, watching the rutting couple before her. Life was just one orgasm after another now. It was amazing to think she'd ever been satisfied with Peter.

~~

"Welcome home, sweetie." Lucy looked up from her dinner prep in the kitchen. Her son walked over and leaned on the refrigerator, oozing confidence. "Are you alone?"

"Yeah, Mom." Jackson cocked his head at her. She looked so lovely with her hair up, an apron over her dress, and busy chopping garlic. "Brie's at work."

"You've been seeing an awful lot of her." Lucy didn't look up from her knife work. "Maybe too much of a good thing?"

"Are you jealous, Mom?" Jackson smiled over at her, watching her cheeks redden.

"No, no." Lucy shook her head emphatically. "As your mother I'm happy that you've found someone to help relieve the pressure. Even without your... um... changes, I'd be happy you found such a smart, pretty girlfriend."

"As my mother?" Jackson walked up behind her and put his hands on her hips. He could hear her breathing quicken. "But you're not just my mom. Are you?" He ran his hands over the steep curve from her butt to the small of her back and then up her spine.

"I'm only your mother, Jackie." Lucy's body gave a sudden, involuntary shudder as his fingertips lightly tickled the back of her neck. She paused her chopping so she wouldn't accidentally cut off a finger.

"You're also my girlfriend, Mom." Jackson dropped his pants and underwear. He lifted up her dress, pushed her panties to the side, and entered her. She was more than ready for him.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh." Lucy was so wonderfully full. She put the knife down on the cutting board and grabbed the edge of the counter. She let her son find a good rhythm behind her. The smack of her butt on his hips filled the kitchen. "I'm just... ah... ah... your... mother."

"You're my... girl... too." Jackson practically melted in her pussy. She was so perfect. "You're mine... Mom."

"Oh, yes. I'm... I'm... yours." Her eyes rolled back and her first orgasm shot through her. Jackson didn't slow down.

Thirty minutes later, Jackson hadn't let up. Lucy still clutched the counter and gave herself to him. Her phone rang on the counter next to her and she looked at the ID. "It's... ugh... your father, Jackie. He's supposed to be... home soon. I need to... pick it up."

"Sure, Mom." Jackson slowed his pace. "This good enough?"

"Thank you, sweetie." Lucy tried to control her breathing and answered the phone. "Hello, dear."

"I got a promotion today!" Delmore was almost as breathless as she was.

"Congratulations. That's wonderful... uuugggghhhhhh... Delmore." Lucy nearly lost it again. Even though he was going slowly, Jackson hit the perfect spot deep inside her. She hoped Delmore was too excited to notice. "Tell me... about it."

"Well, I've been putting in all those extra hours. And they've been happy with my management skills," Delmore gushed to his wife on the phone. "They say I've been more of a team player lately. So, they're moving me up with a big pay raise."

"Wonderful." Lucy could feel her son increase his pace. Jackson's fingers trembled on her hips. She could tell he was going to cum soon. She better get off the phone before Delmore heard Jackson roar out his satisfaction. "Will you be home on time... tonight?"

"Sorry, dear. More long hours at the office." Delmore was so caught up in his news, he didn't even notice that his wife was panting and sounded strained. "You can eat dinner without me."

"Okay." Lucy nearly dropped the phone as Jackson his that spot again. "Goodbye... love you." She disconnected and put the phone back on the counter.

"Love you too, dear." Delmore hadn't realized she'd already hung up. He put down his phone with a big smile on his face and went back to work.

"I'm... gonnna... cum... Mom." Jackson slammed into Lucy from behind as hard as could.

"I... know..." squeaked Lucy. She was going to cum, too. Just as she'd predicted, Jackson let out a loud roar and emptied himself deep inside her. Lucy climaxed and took all his seed.

It was another hour until Lucy finally got back to making dinner.

~~

The next day, Lucy pushed her shopping cart down the aisle at the local grocery story. She hummed to herself, checking out the melons, when she heard a familiar voice. Over in the next aisle, she could hear her neighbor, Margaret, talking to someone. Lucy stepped closer so she could hear what her awful neighbor was up to.

"The Burtons have girls coming and going at all times these days," Margaret said. "Lucy has no control over that boy, Jackson."

"Oh, really?" The second voice was familiar to Lucy. Maybe her neighbor, Samantha, from down the street.

"Yes, really." Margaret's voice had an extra dose of judgement in it. "It's practically a brothel over there."

Lucy sucked in her breath and put her hand over her chest. What a terrible thing to say about a neighbor.

"I'm sure it's not that bad," Samantha said.

"I'll tell you, it really is." Margaret's voice trailed away from Lucy as the women shopped. "Gavin and I are ready to start trying for a baby. I'll never let my children run out of control like those Burton brats."

"Well, I'm happy to hear you're trying..." Samantha said.

Lucy turned, left her shopping cart, and stalked out of the grocery store. She hadn't been so insulted in a long time. Maybe she would have to teach Margaret a lesson.

~~

"I thought you didn't want me to sleep with more women." Jackson looked at his mom, his eyebrow arched in confusion.

"This is a special case, sweetie." Lucy gave him a kiss on the cheek. She was grateful he'd been listening to her about girls. The doorbell rang. She turned her head with a look of anticipation. "There she is. Get undressed. I'll be right back." Lucy ran off to get the front door.

"Okay," Jackson called after her. He slowly undressed, folding his clothes neatly and placing them on the living room floor. His hard dick pulsed thinking about the woman his mom was bringing to him. Margaret had never been nice to Jackson, but she was quite pretty with a full figure and flowing red hair. He couldn't help but stroke his dick as he waited. He heard his mother greet Margaret, and a minute later, the two women walked into the living room where Jackson waited.

"What on Earth?" Margaret placed her left hand on her mouth, her massive wedding ring in plain sight. "Lucy... your filthy son is naked. And... oh... my... God." Margaret caught sight of his terrible erection. The teenager had to be a mutant.

"If I run a brothel, Margaret..." Lucy gave Margaret a light push on her back. "... you're nothing but a common floozy."

"What?" Margaret felt suddenly dizzy as she stepped toward Jackson. She couldn't take her eyes off that veiny shaft. Goodness, Jackson's grubby hands were tugging on it. "My... parts... feel... strange." Her vagina flooded for some reason. She'd never remembered feeling so hot and bothered. Surely it couldn't be because of that ungainly thug of a man in front of her.

"Go with it, Margaret." Lucy sat down on the couch and lifted her dress. She relished what she was about to watch. Jackson would take this haughty woman down a peg.

"I can tell I'm going to have to go down on you." Jackson stepped toward her. "Don't worry, I like it."

"What?" Margaret's small mind couldn't comprehend what was happening. It wasn't until Jackson had maneuvered her onto the floor, spread her legs, and stuck his head under her dress that the gravity of the situation fully hit her. "Wait... wait... waiiiiittttttttt." She felt her panties move to the side and his mouth clamp down on her vagina. No one had ever done that for her before.

"Disssgguuuusssssttttiiinnnnggg." But as disgusting as the act was, it felt better than anything she'd experienced in her married life.

"Mmmmmmm... you taste... sweet," Jackson said between licks.

"Ooooohhhhh... mmmyyyyyyyy." The boy really was an obscene degenerate. Margaret looked down at the lump moving under her dress. She meant to push him off, but instead she grabbed the back of his head through her dress and cried out. "Yeeeeeessssss." Now she understood why her lady friends talked so much about orgasms. They were magical.

Now that Jackson had completely pacified her, he got out from under her dress and undressed her. The whimpering woman didn't look at him or offer any resistance. He admired her naked body, somewhere between Violet's or Brie's young firmness, and Lucy's or Rose's round suppleness. He grabbed his dick, lined it up, and pushed the head inside her.

"Eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii." Margaret let out an entirely new sound. Her eyes shot open and she looked down at the thing splitting her in two. Pleasure turned to pain as Jackson grabbed her ankles and shoved more into her. That pain was quickly followed by another bout of pleasure more intense than before. "What's... aaaaaahhhhhhhh... happening to me?" She tried to watch the monster sink into her, but her head was shaking too much for her to focus. She lost herself in rapture.

"You're having orgasms, Mrs. Evans." Jackson hit bottom, and then got himself into a good groove. "Get used to it." He plowed her for a long time. When ready, he roared out an orgasm inside her. After that, he had her ride him for a while, watching her pale breasts bounce. Then, he took her from behind like the bitch she was. He looked over at his mom and smiled. She had such a satisfied look on her face as she worked her own pussy.

"Good job, Jackie," Lucy said.

"Ooohhhh... Jackson... I'm... yours..." Margaret didn't know what she was saying. She just wanted more and more.

"I'm... close... Mrs. Evans." Jackson pulled her harder onto his dick, thinking about how hours ago this would have been abhorrent to the woman, and now she grunted and pleaded like a slut.

"Yes... yes... fill me... give me... your baby." Margaret didn't care anymore. She wanted all of him. She wanted a womb full of his hot, sticky stuff.

"Uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhh." Jackson's hips fell out of rhythm and he unloaded another mess into her pussy. He reveled in her squeals of ecstasy. When he was done, he pulled out of her without ceremony and whacked his heavy dick against her right butt cheek. He then lay down on the floor to catch his breath.

"Ggggggpppphhhh." Margaret couldn't form proper words. All she could think about was how full she was. She collapsed next to Jackson.

After a few minutes, Lucy got up and roughly put Margaret's dress back on her. "Time to go." Lucy pulled her to her feet, placed Margaret's bra, panties, and shoes in her arms, and pushed her to the door.

"What happened?" Margaret stopped at the front door and looked back at Lucy in a panic. She couldn't walk home with sperm running down her legs, holding her underwear.

"I expect you to be much more friendly in the future, Margaret." Lucy opened her front door and pushed the woman out onto the front step. "We wouldn't want the neighborhood thinking you were at a brothel." Lucy slammed the door.

Margaret looked around the street frantically. She clutched her underwear and shoes tightly, and ran as fast as her wobbly legs would take her home. Thank God, there was no one out on the street. She prayed her husband wasn't home from work yet.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,200 Followers