Serum 42 XXL Pt. 08

Story Info
The serum backfires again.
2.5k words
4.62
38.9k
62

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,200 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Eeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee." Violet's orgasm was imminent. She bounced on her eighteen-year-old brother's giant dick. She gripped his thighs tightly, riding him reverse. A first for her. She'd never done that with her boyfriend, Chad. With half-seeing eyes, she looked from her little brother's bed across the room. On the floor, two naked women lay spread eagled, cum leaking from their pussies. Violet's own mother was in the middle of the floor with a completely satisfied look on her face. Her friend and neighbor, Rose Perkins was next to her, also on her back, her head resting on Lucy's thigh. "You're... driving me... crazy... Jackie." It wasn't hyperbole, Violet could feel her sharp mind dulling with each successive orgasm.

"I can't... ugh... help wanting your... pussy, Vi." Jackson slapped at his sister's firm ass and watched her cheek shake. "Those... shots... you gave... put me into... overdrive." He could see her whole body lift up off the bed on every up thrust. It was a beautiful sight.

"We're all exhausted, Jackie." Lucy looked up at her grown children from the floor. Her pretty face was speckled with dried cum. "When will you be done?" She wound her fingers in Rose's hair, which was still damp with sweat and other things.

"I'll be good... after one more... time." Jackson was getting close.

"Eeeeerrrrgggggggg." Violet made the most ridiculous noises when she came. She spasmed like being hit with a current of electricity, and all higher functions in her brain turned off completely.

"Oh, God." Lucy looked up in awe. "You're going to break her. You're going to break all of us, Jackie." She looked down past her breasts to her gaping vagina. She gazed over at her married friend, who was babbling to herself as she also looked up at the young people humping.

"So... close..." Jackson's young face strained, cords stuck out on his neck. "In... your... pussy... Vi."

Just as Violet's shredded mind began to reassemble, she felt Jackson's hot spunk inside her. "Oh, nnnnooooooooo." It sent her consciousness ping-ponging off again. She had never had back to back orgasms until she'd turned her brother into a cock monster. And now, it was constant.

~~

"I don't think this is a good idea, Pete." Violet straightened her bedroom/lab/office, moving beakers into even rows on one of the tables that cluttered her room. Her friend, Claire, had confided in one of her roommates, Brie Walter, about Jackson and Serum 42. Brie had told her boyfriend Peter and he'd immediately been thrilled by the idea of Serum 42.

"Claire explained the misfire trial to me. I'm young. It won't happen to me." Peter now sat on Violet's bed, with Brie next to him. His blue eyes were eager as can be.

"We don't really understand the science here." Violet sighed. She was sore and tired. Another test subject would be useful, but she didn't want to turn another man into a monster or a wimp. Those were the only two outcomes so far. But Peter seemed determined. "If you really want to go forward, sign the waiver and we'll give you a micro-dose. I've made it small enough that there shouldn't be any... changes."

"Okay." But Peter frowned at that. He was a big dude, but he wanted to be even bigger. He wanted to break Brie in half. Hopefully, he would eventually be able to convince Violet to give him a full dose. He didn't know who the other test subjects were, but Claire had told Brie about the young man's size and stamina. It sounded perfect. He signed the waiver and handed it back to her. "How are we going to do this?"

"Well, Brie, why don't you wait downstairs? My mom can get you something to drink. There's some magazines on the coffee table in the living room." Violet frowned at the young woman. She was pretty, with a slender build and gorgeous red hair. "I want to observe Peter for about a half hour, and then he's free to go home." Violet had told Jackson to stay out with his friends that afternoon. She didn't want whatever scent he emitted interfering with the test. That and she couldn't trust him in the house with Brie, even with their mom home.

"Sure." Brie smiled. She got up, straightened her dress, and wove her way through the clutter in Violet's room. "Good luck, Pete." She waved goodbye and closed the door behind her.

"Thanks, babe." Peter called after her. He looked over at Violet. "What do you think? She's pretty hot, right?"

"Um..." Violet curled her lip.

"I mean, she doesn't have tits like yours, but she's super limber and loves me so much she'd do anything, if you know what I mean." Peter smiled over at Violet as she readied the syringe.

"I'm sad to say that I totally know what you mean." Violet sighed. She really hoped she'd gotten the dosing right this time. If he turned into a super-virile, super-cocked monster she'd never forgive herself. "Here goes." She stuck the needle into his upper arm with an extra hard jab.

"Ouch." Peter watched the needle dive in, the plunger depress, and then out.

"There, now we check your vitals against the baseline from earlier." Violet roughly put a Band-Aid on the little puncture. She checked his pulse and breathing.

"I feel fine." Peter smiled at Violet. "If you want to explore my body while this takes effect, you can totally touch whatever you want. You know, for science. Brie wouldn't have to know."

"No thanks. Why don't you read something? I'll check on you in a few minutes." Violet turned back to her monitor. Behind her, Peter took out his phone and tapped at it, but Violet had the sense that he was really just checking her out. God, she hoped she'd gotten the dose right.

~~

Humming to himself, Jackson walked in the front door and strolled into the kitchen. "Hi, Mom." He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Jackie." Lucy squirmed a little, rubbing her legs together as she washed dishes. Just the thought of her son was enough to make her wet these days, but his physical presence... that was divine. "You're not supposed to be home yet. Remember, your sister has that volunteer today."

"Oh, right." Jackson smacked his mom's round butt through her dress. "Maybe you could distract me so I don't interfere with Violet's science."

"Shh." Lucy held her finger up to her lips. She turned off the faucet and dried her hands with a towel. "The young man who volunteered brought his girlfriend," Lucy whispered. "She's waiting for him in the living room. Please just go to your room and wait for this to be done. Maybe you could find some more naughty videos for us to watch together later?"

"That sounds nice." Jackson gave his mom a wide smile. "But I want to meet our guest."

"Wait." Lucy couldn't control her boy anymore, after all, he was eighteen and coursing with Serum 42. She watched him saunter into the living room. Her shy, modest teenager was gone. Replaced by a confident young man. Lucy hurried to catch up. She couldn't let anything happen to Brie.

The doorbell rang. "Shoot." Lucy hesitated, but she needed to check the door.

Waiting outside was Margaret Evans. When Lucy opened the door, Margaret frowned. "Some dog pooped on my lawn again, Lucy." She pointed at her house on the other side of the street.

"I'm sorry that happened, Margaret, but I told you before, we don't have a dog." Lucy's smile turned saccharine.

"But you do have a clear view of my lawn. And you're here all day." Margaret went on and on.

Lucy tried her best to pacify her neighbor. By the time she finally got the door closed, it had been seven minutes. She rushed toward the living room. Hopefully, nothing untoward had happened with Brie and Jackson while she'd been occupied.

~~

"I'm feeling a little something." Peter's body buzzed as he watched Violet work at her computer. She was hot.

"What's it feel like?" Violet swiveled in her chair to look at her subject. He looked pale and clammy.

"It tingles." Peter was giddy. "I can feel something happening down there."

"Shit. I thought I got the dose right." Violet pushed her chair a little away from him. She should be checking his vitals, but she didn't want to be close to him. She thought about calling up Brie and her mother, but didn't think that best.

"Yes. Yeesssss. Just like Claire said. It's growing." Peter stood and quickly pulled down his pants and underwear.

"That's not necessary." But Violet did look. She was so used to her brother's cock, that all others looked tiny to her now. Maybe Peter was slightly bigger than average, but it was hard to tell with him soft. And just like that, his dick inflated. "Oh, Jeez." Violet had to admit, she would have once thought he had a pretty good cock. Erect, it was maybe seven inches long. "Is it bigger?"

"No." Peter looked down at his dick, a maniacal smile on his face. "But I can feel it changing. The tingling is getting stronger."

"I just don't..." Violet's eyes widened. The penis before her was no longer seven inches, it shrank to six inches, five, four... "My, God. I'm so sorry, Pete. I really thought I had the dosing right."

"What the fuck." Peter's smile had long since faded. He looked down at a two-inch penis. It was still hard, but now a tiny, little thing. "I don't feel so good." Peter's eyes rolled back in his head. He fell backward onto the bed, flopped there, and lay still.

"I was so sure this time." Violet got up to check his vitals. He was breathing heavily, with an elevated heart rate. She decided to give him a minute, and then she'd wake him up.

~~

"Whose girlfriend were you again?" Jackson looked down at the redheaded woman lovingly sucking his cock.

"Ppppttttttrrrrrrrr." Brie said around the bloated cockhead.

"I can't understand her." Jackson looked over at his mother who sat on the sofa with her legs spread. "Who's her boyfriend."

"You're hopeless, Jackie." Lucy had her dress around her waist and her panties to the side. She rubbed furiously at her clit. "Her boyfriend's name is Peter. And he's right upstairs." The thought of this woman unwinding with her boyfriend so close made Lucy rub all the harder. Goodness, what was she becoming? Well, an accessory to infidelity for starters.

"Peter, huh?" Jackson nodded and put his hand behind Brie's head. "Does Peter make you feel like this, Brie?"

"Nnnnpppphhhhhh." Brie shook her head as much as she could without letting the fat penis fall from her lips.

"You want more of this feeling?" Jackson was getting very comfortable with opening women's eyes to what was possible with him.

"Yyyyyymmmmmmmm." Brie nodded as much as she could, her green eyes looking up into his face while her nose flared to bring in oxygen. Vaguely aware that this young man's mother was in the room with them, Brie sucked harder. She didn't know what was happening, but she wanted more of it.

~~

"Wake up." Violet had smelling salts on hand just in case something like this happened. She opened the salts under Peter's nose and his eyes shot open.

"What happened?" Peter sat up. His pants had been pulled back up. "Is my... did my...?"

"Unfortunately, you had an adverse reaction to the micro-dose." And now you've got a micro-dick, Violet said in her head. But she would never say that out loud. "The good news is that I'm working on a formula to reverse the effects. I'm very close."

"You shrunk my dick?" Peter waited for familiar rage to boil to the surface. But it didn't come. Instead, he crawled backward into the corner of the bed. "What will Brie think?"

"Well, you said yourself that she loved you enough to do anything. I'm sure she'll love you just the same now." Violet tried to give him a friendly smile, but she feared it was patronizing. She wondered if he'd freak out, but Peter seemed to be taking it well. "Why don't you come out of that corner. Can you stand?" Violet offered her hand to him and pulled him up.

"I feel strange." Peter stood.

"I suggest you go home and get some sleep." Violet walked him to her door. "By morning you should feel better. With any luck, I'll be able to return you to normal in a day or two. I just have to find the missing piece." She opened the door and exchanged a glance with the glassy eyed Peter. The sounds of sex echoed up the stairway to them. They could hear male grunting, female squealing, and the steady slap of skin. Jackson must have come home. What had he done now?

"I'm sure it's nothing." Violet hoped they'd find some harmless explanation, although none came to her as she descended the stairs, Peter right behind her.

"How does it... ugh... ugh... feel?" Jackson's voice carried to the stairs.

"So... oooohhhhhhhh... full." What was unmistakably Brie's voice was clear as day.

Violet and Peter stopped in the entryway to the living room. Violet heard a thump and looked back. Peter had fallen to his butt on the floor.

Peter's dazed eyes stared at his girlfriend getting plowed by a skinny teenager. She was naked, on all fours, in the middle of the room. The pale young man behind her was up on his feet, his legs spread wide, driving the biggest dick Peter had ever seen into Brie's poor pussy again and again. The primal sounds that came out of Brie's mouth had never been uttered by her when she'd had sex with Peter.

"This is not how I thought this day was going to go." Violet thought maybe she should put a stop to Jackson's latest conquest, but she couldn't seem to get herself to intervene. Instead, she walked over to the armchair, pulled off her pants and panties, and sat with her legs spread. Soon, she brought herself to a climax watching this young woman betray her boyfriend. Brie didn't even seem to be aware that he was watching. Violet looked over at her mother, who now had three fingers in her pussy on the sofa. Lucy's tongue hung out of the corner of her mouth.

Eventually, Brie realized Peter sat watching her on the floor. She couldn't even bring herself to look shocked. Too much pleasure swept through her. "I'm... sorry... ugh... ugh... ugh... Pete. It's... just... toooooo... goooooooood." She came again on that giant dick.

"So... tight..." Jackson roared out his climax and flooded Brie's pussy. He dug his fingers into her trim hips. Afterward, he flipped her over and worked his way to another orgasm. His mother, sister, and Peter all watched for the next hour as Jackson molded Brie into a new woman.

When Jackson was finally spent, Brie dressed and Peter helped her out to their car, cum dripping down her legs. The Burtons only had a few minutes until Delmore arrived home, so Violet and Lucy cleaned the living room as best they could while Jackson took a shower. As she cleaned, Violet swore there would be no more test subjects.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,200 Followers