Servant Day: Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly there. Almost..... almost... Oh, God, please, please, pleasepleaseplease."

"Okay."

With relief, she let the orgasm crash over her. She flopped onto the working top, heedless, as Jack squeezed her arse tight and pulled himself into her further. "Uuuuuuuhhhnnnnnn!" She came into his face again and again, before finally collapsing even further onto the working top, as if she'd turned into a boneless puddle of warm fuzziness.

"Mmmff!" she said, helpfully.

Jack was now playing his fingers lightly over her buttocks and mount, and nuzzling her gently. "You're not done yet," he reminded her. "We're not done yet. Back to work."

She realised that she'd have to do the current card again; not only had she scribbled incoherently on it, she'd also crushed it beneath her during the climax. Oh well. Totally worth it.

Jack lapped at her lips, making her shudder.

She returned to writing the cards. Jack stayed where he was. It seemed he wanted to continue. She wondered whether that would mean more orgasms for her. She wondered how long he could resist before he fucked her again.

He was gentle to begin with, in light of her extra sensitivity after having just come, but soon he had a couple of fingers inside her, and the pleasure was building once more. She was starting to have trouble writing again. He further surprised her when she felt the buzz of a small travel vibrator against her clitoris, making her jerk in pleasurable surprise. It was a very quiet vibrator, she noticed. Very discrete.

"I'm getting close again," she told him, after a while. The cards were taking longer each time.

"Not yet."

"Mmmm. Very close now..."

And then the computer started playing a loud chime, for an incoming video call.

"Oh shit", she said, in panic.

Jack paused. "Who's calling?"

She looked. "Rebecca."

Jack gave a small laugh, the vibrator still buzzing against her skn. "Okay. Answer it. But don't let on what we're doing, okay?"

"I'll leave the camera off, then," she suggested.

"No, leave it on, or she'll know something's up."

Okay, then. She answered the call, as Jack resumed working at her.

"Hi Em," Rebecca said, brightly. "Oh, hey, wow — someone's looking festive today!"

Emma remembered the Santa dress she was wearing. "Oh, yeah. Er, we were just putting the tree up, so we were getting in the mood."

"Ha! With a small sherry or two, am I right? You look great, Em. I bet Jack's enjoying it. Where is he, anyway?"

In response, Jack sucked at her clitoris hard, and worked his fingers inside her.

"Oh, he's around..." Emma said, vaguely. "I'm sure he sends love."

The vibrator danced over her clitoris, making her shiver.

"You okay, Em?" Rebecca ask, a look of concern on her face.

Emma wiggled her hips a bit in response to Jack's ministrations. "Oh, I'm fine."

"Well, don't overdo it." Rebecca advised.

Jack worked the vibrator in and out of her as he licked her, then pulled back and played it over her lips and mound before plunging it back in, making her spasm. Having Jack pleasure her like this was intensified by trying to hide it from Rebecca. Jack was mercilessly trying to make her come into the camera, and she wondered if he'd manage it. She wasn't far off. But she wasn't allowed to come unless he said so. And she couldn't ask permission. She bit her lip as she quivered.

"Honestly, Em! What's with you? It's like you're miles away today."

Emma realised that she'd completely missed what Rebecca was saying. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I saw asking if you two wanted to come round for a bit, after Christmas? Before New Year? When are you free? Sort of a nibbles and drinkies kind of affair. Early evening, may get messy?"

Emma managed to concentrate enough to open up the diary on the computer, Jack licked and sucked, and worked a finger into her butthole. She blinked. "27th, 28th or 29th. They're all good."

"Okay," Rebecca said. "Dan, honey, can you come here a minute?"

There was a pause in the licking, and then it continued.

"Won't be a mo," Rebecca said. "You sure you're okay? You don't look at all steady. You should be flat on your back, my girl. Get Jack to take care of you."

Oh god, Emma thought, as waves started to build. "Got stuff. To Do. Not much, though. Nearly done. Nearly. Nearly."

On the screen, she saw Dan walk into shot. "What's up?" He came closer. "Oh, hi Emma."

Oh fuck. She was going to come. She couldn't hold on. She was going to come like an express train in front of Rebecca and Dan.

"Em and Jack are free all these days. Which one works for you?'"

Dan shrugged. "28th?"

Rebecca nodded. "Okay. I'll put the 28th down. That good with you, Em?"

Jack held the vibrator against her clitoris, and worked his fingers in and out. "Fine."

Dan looked between Emma and Rebecca. "Everything okay, Emma?"

Can't hold out. Can't hold out. "I'm. Good. Gotta. Go."

"Oh, right. Well, take care. Give our love to Jack."

"Bye." She slammed the laptop shut. "Please!"

Instead of responding, Jack pulled back and stopped what he was doing. She gave a wordless cry of frustration, but Jack was already standing, sweeping her up in his grasp in one motion as he did, turning and planting her on the kitchen table on her back, and he thrust himself into her. The waves, which had been beating at the door until he paused, now returned with a vengeance, filling her.

"Uuuhu. Please! Ohfuckfuckfuckpleasepleaseplease!"

Jack grabbed her ankles in his strong grip, pulling her legs up straight onto his shoulder, ankles crossed. He leaned in, fucking her hard and fast and deep, urgently.

"Now," he said to her.

Oh thank god. Emma stopped holding back and gave in. Her long-denied orgasm exploded over her, crashing through and blanking out almost every sensation. She was aware of Jack pounding into her, his testicles slapping against her arse, his hips against the back of her thighs, keeping the orgasm rolling and rolling, until he too came, shuddering, spilling his load inside her.

Things went very still for a while. Emma lay in a daze, feeling Jack's weight on her, until she started to become aware of her surroundings, again.

The kitchen table was.... fluffy. She realised that she was lying on several layers of towelling. He must had laid them out before he started going down on her. Which means he must have planned to finish off by fucking her on the table.

Good job, Jack.

She also became aware that her legs were now a bit uncomfortable, up against Jack's chest. She grunted a little and he got the message, lifting himself up and withdrawing, so that she could lower her feet. He guided her feet down to the floor while giving her a hand to sit up. Such a gentleman.

"Please tell me that was the last task on the list," she said.

He laughed. "It was. But you haven't finished it yet."

She let herself fall back onto the table with an exaggerated groan. "It might take me a while."

***

In the event, he let her off, allowing her to curl up on the sofa with a blanket around her and a warm mug of the mulled wine, which hadn't entirely evaporated during the session, while he cleaned everything up. Afterwards, he sat down on the sofa next to her with a pint of beer, and said, somewhat nervously, "So...was it all right?"

She remembered that nervousness, after her session as Lady. Desperately wanting to know that Jack had enjoyed himself, and not been simply putting up with things for her benefit.

"Mmm," she said. "I think we can safely say that it was more than 'all right'. 'Amazing' would be closer to the mark. The word 'Epic' may be deployed in this particular case without fear of hyperbole."

"So... that's a 'yes'?"

"Oh, god, is it a yes. The biggest of Yeses. That was fantastic, thank you."

He sat back, more reassured. "What you wanted, then?"

"Oh fuck yes. I might not walk again for a week. Totally worth it."

More softly, he asked. "What you needed?"

Oh yes. She had told him that she needed something like this in her life, hadn't she? She'd meant it, too, and this evening had reaffirmed that.

"Definitely. Definitely. C'mere." She thrust an arm out from under the safety of the blanket and beckoned him into her embrace. They stayed like that, for a pleasant moment. She was still feeling fuzzy waves, gently.

She thought back through the events he'd arranged and smiled, then her brow creased slightly. "So, how long have you been planning this?"

He sat back again, taking a sip of beer. "Since you asked about the tree. I'll be honest with you, I know you've been wanting me to do my turn for a long time now, but I haven't been able to think up things that would work. I'm just not wired that way. But when you mentioned the tree, that sort of popped into my head. I thought, 'well, why not?'"

"So, you kept it to yourself for a few days, planning everything out? Good job on the towels at the end, by the way. I didn't even notice."

"Yeah, a few days. Then you forced the issue and I had to come clean, but the anticipation is good, right?"

She nodded. "Oh definitely. So, basically, a week where you pieced this together, all by yourself?"

He took another sip of beer. "It's been quite the week."

"Uh-huh. So exactly how much of that completely spontaneous video call was planned by you, and how much was planned by Rebecca?"

He attempted to look shocked, bless him. "What makes you think it was arranged?"

Emma narrowed her eyes at him over the rim of her mug, fixing him with a steely gaze through the steam. "That's the hill you wanna die on, huh?"

"What?"

She sipped her own drink. "Rebecca is, like, diabolically insightful. Like, Miss Marple levels of perception. And suddenly, she just happens to call at a key point, and doesn't notice anything? Out with it, Jack me lad. What was the plan?"

He shrugged. "Busted," he admitted. "You seemed to get a kick out of involving her when I was the Servant, so I hoped you'd get something out of her being involved this time, too. But I didn't want to go overboard. I just arranged that we'd be up to something, and that she would call and pretend not to notice anything."

"Her timing was pretty fucking bang on, for something that vague, mister." Emma was mock-stern; she liked that he'd wanted to pull Rebecca in. He was right — it had added something to the proceedings.

"When you got started on the cards, I sent a text that said 'call in five minutes', and hoped it would work out." His turn for his brow to crease. "I didn't expect her to involve Dan, though."

Emma rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well. That's Rebecca for you. What was the aim?" she asked. "Was I supposed to come in front of them? Or not? It certainly felt like you were trying for it."

"Oh, I was," Jack admitted. "I figured either way worked. As long as you were trying to hide it and trying not to come, and she was pretending not to see, if you managed to hold off, or if you couldn't, both seemed like a win to me."

She nodded, thoughtful. "That's fair. Coming in front of them would have been hot, but even more so if I was trying not to, and couldn't avoid it. That's really hot. And holding off on the climax only made it even bigger, when it eventually happened." She let her head fall back onto the cushions, smiling happily. "Christ, that was good. Please sir, can I have another?"

He laughed. "Your turn next, first!"

She lifted her head again. "And you? Did you enjoy it?"

Jack gulped more beer. "Fuck, yeah. It was pretty damn good. Seeing you so turned on is amazing. I was so hard for you."

Her turn to laugh. "I honestly thought you were going to blow your load when you first started shagging me, over the baking. I couldn't believe it when you pulled out."

"It was an effort," he admitted. "But I didn't want you to miss out on Rebecca's call. And, I'll be honest, I really wanted to see you squirming. Drives you mad, doesn't it?"

She nodded. "It does. But in a good way."

"Yeah," he agreed. "As long as you know you're gonna get there in the end, it just heightens it."

They both paused, both thinking back, both happy.

"So..." he began. "Your turn next?"

"I guess. I suppose I'll have to think of something."

Jack paused, beer halfway to his lips. He looked at her closely. "You've already got the whole thing planned out, haven't you?"

Emma snuggled into the blanket with her mug, smiling at him, and said nothing.

12